Rolling Stone

Clearfield, PA

#49052 Apr 15, 2013
GodOfWar wrote:
I'm running for governer.
My ad campaign:
KILL EVERYONE WHO LIVES IN PENNSYLVANIA YOU NASTY DRUNKEN REDNECK AIDS INFESTED HICKS
Glen Hope...that explains your dimwitted post. Do yourself a favor dumb dumb and get spell check.
Rolling Stone

Clearfield, PA

#49053 Apr 15, 2013
Maria Stone wrote:
I remember when Don was facing charges. Should have put that rapist in prison
Do you have multiple personalities or are you just a troll? Perhaps from West Mifflin or New Jersey?
Rolling Stone

Clearfield, PA

#49054 Apr 15, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Sure,its free to a lot, they dont pay for it,YOU DO!
LMAO!
Keep paying those taxes fool.....someone is spending your money and putting it to good use;LOL!
HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Yeah Baby!
Why do you keep posting as Dave Rogers, West Mifflin? You need to get some professional help with this obsession you have with Dave Rogers. I know Dave very well and you really don't want to piss with him. You won't like him if you make him mad.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49055 Apr 15, 2013

Not god Bless America, NO NO NO!

God DAMN America!

The daughter of Rev. Jeremiah Wright,

President Obama's controversial former pastor,

has been accused of laundering money in an alleged $1.25 million fraud led by an ex-police chief in Illinois.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/rev-jeremiah-wr...

Jeri L. Wright, you're "HOT"

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49056 Apr 15, 2013

President Obama:

If I had a daughter, she would steal like Jeri L. Wright.

Not god Bless America, NO NO NO!

God DAMN America!
Ms Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#49057 Apr 15, 2013
Rolling Stone wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you keep posting as Dave Rogers, West Mifflin? You need to get some professional help with this obsession you have with Dave Rogers. I know Dave very well and you really don't want to piss with him. You won't like him if you make him mad.
Hey davey you should change your location everyone in here knows youre an asswipe pissant nutty right winger thats hates gays, blacks, mexicans and liberals..
you tea baggers lost the last two presidential elections cause you had idiots running wait until 2014 when you lose seats in the house.. and when the country elects hillary in 2016
youll really be pissin & moaning then.. FREE OBAMA PHONES! WAHH! WAHH!! Keep working so the poor can get more free shit LOL!
Yeah baby!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49059 Apr 15, 2013
Ms Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Hey davey you should change your location everyone in here knows youre an asswipe pissant nutty right winger thats hates gays, blacks, mexicans and liberals..
you tea baggers lost the last two presidential elections cause you had idiots running wait until 2014 when you lose seats in the house.. and when the country elects hillary in 2016
youll really be pissin & moaning then.. FREE OBAMA PHONES! WAHH! WAHH!! Keep working so the poor can get more free shit LOL!
Yeah baby!

FREE OBAMACARE 2014

you'll really be pissin & moaning then, gays, blacks, Mexicans and liberals
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49060 Apr 15, 2013

"first of all, give an honor to God

-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"

"stand up"

"stand up"

"stand up"

For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!
CHARITY

Louisville, KY

#49061 Apr 15, 2013
I a happy to give you some of my hard earned money. Anything to keep you out of the workplace and society in general. I would hate to have you next to me on the line. Please stay in the basement.

It's amazing how some people like yourself can get by on peanuts and be perfectly content livin like a rat day to day. It's your life though,live it the worst you know how.
Ms Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Hey davey you should change your location everyone in here knows youre an asswipe pissant nutty right winger thats hates gays, blacks, mexicans and liberals..
Yeah baby!
GOP flip flop

West Mifflin, PA

#49062 Apr 16, 2013
yeah baby!

Obama 3 years 9 months to go
then hillary in 2016

i see the GOP is changing their views on gay marriage, gay rights, immigration, blacks, and abortion...even though they lie it's the only way to win an election..

"We must open our hearts to these people"- John McCain

" We must change our views on the way people want to live their lives for the up and coming youth of this country,we must make this a country where everyone wants to come to America to prosper and fulfill their dreams"- Marco Rubio

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#49063 Apr 16, 2013
GOP flip flop wrote:
yeah baby!

i see the GOP is changing their views on gay marriage, gay rights, immigration, blacks, and abortion...even though they lie it's the only way to win an election..
This is true, except I don't think it's the way they win an election. Independents who are now leaning more democrat because of bigotry in the republican party will be able to see right through the flip flop. Meanwhile, the base of the republican party - primarily old, white, rich men who would never let queers marry or give Mexicans citizenship - will abstain from voting or go for the fringe, Santorumesque candidate, and lose the biggest advantage the republican party has: solidarity.

The actual ideology of the GOP would have to change, not just the talking points. Will Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity toe the new party line?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49064 Apr 16, 2013
GOP flip flop wrote:
yeah baby!
then hillary in 2016
" We must change our views on the way people want to live their lives for the up and coming youth of this country,we must make this a country where everyone wants to come to America to prosper and fulfill their dreams"- Marco Rubio

“The Great Uniter”.

He was going to bring us all together as one nation…under him.

Now we are a penis-owner

or a vagina-owner,

old ,

young,

black ,

brown,

white,

poor,

middle class,

no class,

short,

tall,

full assed,

half assed,

or dumb assed like you MUFFIN AZZ from MIFFIN
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49065 Apr 16, 2013
Effington wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true, except I don't think it's the way they win an election. Independents who are now leaning more democrat because of bigotry in the republican party will be able to see right through the flip flop. Meanwhile, the base of the republican party - primarily old, white, rich men who would never let queers marry or give Mexicans citizenship - will abstain from voting or go for the fringe, Santorumesque candidate, and lose the biggest advantage the republican party has: solidarity.
The actual ideology of the GOP would have to change, not just the talking points. Will Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity toe the new party line?

Vagina Costumes at the RNC:

How CODEPINK Is Confronting the GOP's War on Women

“Giant Vaginas Descend On Republican National Convention in Tampa” reads like the title of some cheesy ‘50s science fiction movie — but it isn’t.

It’s a protest organized by CODEPINK happening now at the Republican National Convention.

Though puppets may have been banned, no one has said anything yet about the vagina costumes, which CODEPINK is using as a “more fun and silly” tactic to draw attention to their cause:

the “war on women” and creating a “counter narrative” to the RNC espousing freedoms, rights, and equality for all.

Imagine that - overt racism at the GOP convention...

“war on women”, who started that?

Barack Obama: The Great Uniter?

Do you remember when Barack Hussein Obama was running for president?

He was positioned by his handlers and the Main Stream Media as

“The Great Uniter”.

The actual ideology of the GOP would have to change, not just the talking points.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49066 Apr 16, 2013

" We must change our views on the way people want to live their lives for the up and coming youth of this country,we must make this a country where everyone wants to come to America to prosper and fulfill their dreams"

- Marco Rubio

NEA Rep to UN: Teach Kids Orgasms & Free Them from Religion

Thursday, March 3, 2011, 3:40 PM

James M. Kushiner

C-Fam reports here on the latest attempt to abuse children via UN policy, this time supported by National Education Association:

“Oral sex, masturbation, and orgasms need to be taught in education,”

Diane Schneider told the audience at a panel on combating homophobia and transphobia.

Schneider, representing the National Education Association (NEA), the largest teachers union in the US, advocated for more “inclusive” sex education in US schools, with curricula based on liberal hetero and homosexual expression.

She claimed that the idea of sex education remains an oxymoron if it is abstinence-based, or if students are still able to opt-out.

Comprehensive sex education is

“the only way to combat heterosexism and gender conformity,”

Schneider proclaimed,“and we must make these issues a part of every middle and high-school student’s agenda.”

“Gender identity expression and sexual orientation are a spectrum,”

she explained, and said that those opposed to homosexuality

“are stuck in a binary box that religion and family create.”

The actual ideology of the GOP would have to change, not just the talking points.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49067 Apr 16, 2013
GOP flip flop wrote:
yeah baby!
then hillary in 2016

“war on women”, who started that?

Barack Obama:

The Great Uniter?

Do you remember when Barack Hussein Obama was running for president?

He was positioned by his handlers and the Main Stream Media as

“The Great Uniter”.

Some journalists are asking why the murder trial of a Philadelphia abortion doctor isn’t receiving more coverage.

Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2013/04/13/dr-kerm...

Let me state the obvious.

This should be front page news.

When Rush Limbaugh attacked Sandra Fluke, there was non-stop media hysteria.

The venerable NBC Nightly News’ Brian Williams intoned,

“A firestorm of outrage from women after a crude tirade from Rush Limbaugh,”

as he teased a segment on the brouhaha.

Yet, accusations of babies having their heads severed

— a major human rights story if there ever was one

— doesn’t make the cut.

You don’t have to oppose abortion rights to find late-term abortion abhorrent or to find the Gosnell trial eminently newsworthy.

This is not about being “pro-choice” or “pro-life.”

It’s about basic human rights.

Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2013/04/13/dr-kerm...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49068 Apr 16, 2013

"first of all, give an honor to God

-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"

The audience responds with cheers

"stand up"

"stand up"

"stand up"

A record 89.3 million American adults are not in the workforce or seeking a job, according to new February jobs data from the U.S. Labor Department.

That translates into 36 percent of the U.S. adult civilian population.

The figure is up from 89 million in January.

The U.S. adult civilian population totals 244.8 million.

That number does not include members of the military or individuals in prisons, jails, nursing homes or mental hospitals.

obummer lied, people died

Insurance Pools for 'High-Risk' Patients Running out of Money

A large number of Americans who have been refused health insurance because of preexisting medical conditions received bad news Friday from the Obama administration.

Tens of thousands will be blocked from a program designed to help them because money is running out, the Washington Post reports.

"stand up"

JazieakeeshaKabo nga Smith

Mansfield, OH

#49069 Apr 16, 2013
I doesnt likes dis Tax noMo fella. He a white man dat smell like dead fish.
Tink

Lehighton, PA

#49070 Apr 16, 2013
JUSTIN YAICH gets my vote.
Flipper Party

West Mifflin, PA

#49071 Apr 16, 2013
"We have to change our way of thinking to embrace all gays, blacks and immigrants for our party to go forward and succeed" - Lindsey Graham (R-Closet).

Yeah baby!
smoocher coocher

West Mifflin, PA

#49072 Apr 16, 2013
We have seen that Lindsey Graham is in the "gang of three" that has vilified Susan Rice for lying about Benghazi. What Susan Rice actually did was present the declassified talking points provided to her by the U.S. intelligence community. The C.I.A. used her (and others) to mislead the terrorists responsible for the attack. They did not want the terrorists to know that we suspected their involvement in the attack. The statement they gave Susan Rice was purposefully inaccurate and intended to mislead the terrorist so they would not flee. Lindsey Graham blames Susan Rice for using the inaccurate talking points instead of blaming the C.I.A. for providing those talking points.

Lindsey Graham's sexual orientation is his own business. I really don't care what he wants in his mouth. My problem with Lindsey Graham is what comes out of his mouth. I don't care what he wants up his ass, I just wish he could get his head out of his ass. I object to his politics, not whatever he licks.

Yeah Baby!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min WTSenior 150,038
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,779
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min Chopper Read 55,577
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 41 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 97,006
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 51 min Ben 59,698
Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,929
Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Brown Down 3,841
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••