Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 2,222)

Showing posts 44,421 - 44,440 of51,228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Mrs. Clinton and Mrs warren 2016. Wont be stopped.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
Hillary and Chris Christy in 2016.
Yep I agree. Christy will give confidence to the obese and Hillary Clinton will give confidence to old, drab, unattractive women.
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Education should always be fact-based, with opinions kept to a minimum and clearly stated as such. Where issues are controversial, such as man-made global warming, both sides of the issue should be presented.
Facts are the antithesis to mere belief. So your schools are going to be anti-religion then?
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Welcome back Bobby. I'm glad you're back. One of the posters questioned that I had replaced you. Good you came back to prove him wrong. Prefect timing.
huh

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Really wrote:
Unemployment is at a breaking low, the stocks are skyrocketing, minority unemployment is no longer in the double digits, the country 's debt is going down. New homes are selling faster then they can be built.
Gas prices are going down, grocery prices are going down.
Four more years of Obama and this country will be on top again. Obama is taking this country to places that this country has never seen before.
Someone has been hitting the bottle too much or else they are just clueless

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

The tea bags need me to be anyone that pleases there racial hating ignorant dumb asses. The tea bags know they have no one who represents there special type of ignorance that has any chance to beat Mrs. Clinton/ Mrs. warren, BLAME OBAMA
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

huh wrote:
<quoted text>Someone has been hitting the bottle too much or else they are just clueless
John Galt homeschooled him.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Who on here has a god complex? You only get one guess.

A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of error or failure, even in the face of complex or intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks, or may regard personal opinions as unquestionably correct.[1][2] The individual may disregard the rules of society and require special consideration or privileges.
truth

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-21/obam...

The public is starting to wise-up. Thank you tea party.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Governor cristy was not invited to speak at cpac, blame president obama. You ignorant racial hating tea bags can and will do that, huh? its easy to do with tea bag ignorance. Ahhhhhhhhhh dumb asses
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are the antithesis to mere belief. So your schools are going to be anti-religion then?
"Facts are the antithesis to mere belief."

Really?

LOL

"anti-religion" versus non-religious?

Were you trying to say something intelligent rather than its antithesis?
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
"Facts are the antithesis to mere belief."
Really?
LOL
"anti-religion" versus non-religious?
Were you trying to say something intelligent rather than its antithesis?
1st sentence, yep, from a verification perspective.
2nd sentence, I said that tongue-in-cheek although if you believe it's true I guess for you it would be. Just ask anyone who really believes it.
LaughingAtYou II

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of error or failure, even in the face of complex or intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks, or may regard personal opinions as unquestionably correct.[1][2] The individual may disregard the rules of society and require special consideration or privileges.
So, how did you get this stupid?

Could you provide some background?
Help us to understand, maybe a brief history of your agonizing stupidity...

OK here you go, "PROJECTION" hahahhaha hilarious you fckn dumbass
That's the only answer that I can see here.
evening shade

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

bobby6464 wrote:
The tea bags need me to be anyone that pleases there racial hating ignorant dumb asses. The tea bags know they have no one who represents there special type of ignorance that has any chance to beat Mrs. Clinton/ Mrs. warren, BLAME OBAMA
You know what's weird about Elizabeth Warren? She is married to Bruce Mann, he is her second husband. No, Warren is not her maiden name, it's her first husband's name.

I think it's cool when a married woman keeps her maiden name. I think it's strange when a married woman uses her 1st husbands name, while married to someone else.
LaughingAtYou II

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
And do not even try calling me "Dan the Man" or your "muffins" term of endearment for Dan the Man.

So just look out for the bully of bullies to take care of business with you...

PROJECTION .....woooo hooooo
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Marisa, Mrs. Warren can use any name she wants just like your racial hating tea bag ass, huh marisa? now give me my props and call me your other screen name you choose
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

evening shade wrote:
<quoted text>You know what's weird about Elizabeth Warren? She is married to Bruce Mann, he is her second husband. No, Warren is not her maiden name, it's her first husband's name.
I think it's cool when a married woman keeps her maiden name. I think it's strange when a married woman uses her 1st husbands name, while married to someone else.
I thinks it's strange when an attention starved old bitty comes onto a forum and post with at least three different names, Really, Huh, evening shade, and stoops to the level of answering herself. You need help loser. Must suck not having friends and family to chat with.
Puss

Monongahela, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

I have a giant boil on my butt..
u tell me

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
hey the pillow bitter, ass-pirate, twink from Johnstown checks in to defend his boyfriend. You still gettin hog poled outside the legion every Friday night?
so sorry you are angry.....i am not gay you racist homophobic pig!! you have alot of issues you need to deal with,gay or not gay,racist or not racist. come out of your shell(closet).people understand your kind these days.....asshole!!! once more you assume things about people you don't know.when people call you chet you get pissed and say i'm not chet, you don't know me why do you judge me? glass houses
u tell me

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Puss wrote:
I have a giant boil on my butt..
thats not a boil its really

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,421 - 44,440 of51,228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••