Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 2,173)

Showing posts 43,441 - 43,460 of51,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47289
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighten up, POS. I picked it because it's FUNNY. His name is Dan the Man. The cartoon is funny.
But when your soul is full of hate and you exist only to make relentless mean-spirited personal attacks, I guess it's impossible for you to be light-hearted about anything.
You're a pathological freak of nature, Ted POS. Everything about you is vile and hateful and mean. I'd pity you if you weren't such an arrogant POS prick.
!LOL!

Hit a nerve, did I Lil danny BOY? It was YOU who chose that embarrassing avatar, Lil danny.

You love to deride and mock others, don't you Lil danny, but hysterically rant when mocked. You're such a chump, BOY. In one short hissy fit you described me as:
* POS x 3
* prick
* mean
* full of hate
* arrogant
* hateful
* mean-spirited
* pathological freak
* vile

Overreact much, Lil danny? Sounds like YOU need to "lighten up," BOY, and realize you just described yourself.

Yes, it's a FUNNY Lil danny BOY avatar! It suits you perfectly.

!LOL!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47290
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Hit a nerve, did I Lil danny BOY? It was YOU who chose that embarrassing avatar, Lil danny.
You love to deride and mock others, don't you Lil danny, but hysterically rant when mocked. You're such a chump, BOY. In one short hissy fit you described me as:
* POS x 3
* prick
* mean
* full of hate
* arrogant
* hateful
* mean-spirited
* pathological freak
* vile
Overreact much, Lil danny? Sounds like YOU need to "lighten up," BOY, and realize you just described yourself.
Yes, it's a FUNNY Lil danny BOY avatar! It suits you perfectly.
!LOL!
You know, it occurs to me - of all the pathetic sufferers of Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome, you are the most damaged sufferer. By light years, the absolute sickest.

You came here two years ago with the sole purpose of relentlessly attacking me. That's all you did - attack me.

Nothing else - no debate on the issues, no contribution to the discussion, no expression of political opinion - nothing but obsessive attacks on me.

And only me. Never anyone else - just me. You even named yourself after me for the first several months.

So I'm thinking ... you're Patient Zero. You are the very first person afflicted with DTMDS. It all started with you. You are the source of the epidemic.

So congratulations, Ted POS - you've finally contributed something to the world. It's a useless, meaningless, miserable thing ... but then again, so are you. LOL!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47293
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Dan the Cartoon, So this is what you do all day. Play kiddy games, copy and paste from blogs and post on Topix?

My, how do you find time to manage all those businesses you have? Those businesses you have would they be part of Dan the Man game? LMAO

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47294
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dave Rogers wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SEVU-YLpM8A
Dan the Cartoon, So this is what you do all day. Play kiddy games, copy and paste from blogs and post on Topix?
My, how do you find time to manage all those businesses you have? Those businesses you have would they be part of Dan the Man game? LMAO
Ahhh, you sobered up. Good. Still staggeringly stupid, but at least you're not babbling today (yet).

I still didn't get that email you promised. What happened - did you WIMP out? LOL!
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47295
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, it occurs to me - of all the pathetic sufferers of Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome, you are the most damaged sufferer. By light years, the absolute sickest.
You came here two years ago with the sole purpose of relentlessly attacking me. That's all you did - attack me.
Nothing else - no debate on the issues, no contribution to the discussion, no expression of political opinion - nothing but obsessive attacks on me.
And only me. Never anyone else - just me. You even named yourself after me for the first several months.
So I'm thinking ... you're Patient Zero. You are the very first person afflicted with DTMDS. It all started with you. You are the source of the epidemic.
So congratulations, Ted POS - you've finally contributed something to the world. It's a useless, meaningless, miserable thing ... but then again, so are you. LOL!
Lil danny BOY, it was only yesterday you said that Winston Smith "...demonstrates the worst case of DTMDS that I've ever seen."

Now, today, you say to me "...of all the pathetic sufferers of Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome, you are the most damaged sufferer. By light years, the absolute sickest."

It's irrelevant whether you were lying yesterday or lying today but does exemplify why so many trash you on here, Lil danny. You'll say ANYthing to try to make a point, the truth be damned.

As the biggest liar on this thread you get a lot of attention. No one likes a liar, danny BOY.

You've fabricated some fantastic illness you claim OTHERS have--DTMDS, that you've named after yourself--rather than face and accept that you're an unlikable, unethical, distasteful person.

Ironically, DTMDS perfectly describes YOUR affliction.

Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47296
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil danny BOY, it was only yesterday you said that Winston Smith "...demonstrates the worst case of DTMDS that I've ever seen."
Now, today, you say to me "...of all the pathetic sufferers of Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome, you are the most damaged sufferer. By light years, the absolute sickest."
It's irrelevant whether you were lying yesterday or lying today
LMAO! You bring me such great pleasure when you demonstrate new ways of manifesting your profound reading comprehension handicap.

When I said "It occurs to me..." that indicated that it was a new thought. You know - it's just occurring to me. LOL!

Winston certainly gives you a run for your money, but as Patient Zero - the originator of the disease - you have to be worst, most damaged sufferer.

Thanks for another laugh. You are the funniest when you are unintentionally funny. LOL!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47297
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

10 GOP lawmakers forgo their Pa. pension

http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/3494268-74...

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47298
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, you sobered up. Good. Still staggeringly stupid, but at least you're not babbling today (yet).
I still didn't get that email you promised. What happened - did you WIMP out? LOL!
You already received your answer little boy. How old are.........Dan the Man with the cartoon hero?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47299
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You already received your answer little boy. How old are.........Dan the Man with the cartoon hero?
Yes, as I remember your answer was to tuck your tail and run away.
Dave Rogers wrote:
I'll leave for now so you can call the hotline again. I will be back after you have calmed down. Check your messages Danny Boy. You may find what you so eagerly seek.
Such a chickenshit you are. You call me a wimp for not taking you up on your offer, then when I do you run away like a little girl. LMAO!
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47300
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You bring me such great pleasure when you demonstrate new ways of manifesting your profound reading comprehension handicap.
When I said "It occurs to me..." that indicated that it was a new thought. You know - it's just occurring to me. LOL!
Winston certainly gives you a run for your money, but as Patient Zero - the originator of the disease - you have to be worst, most damaged sufferer.
Thanks for another laugh. You are the funniest when you are unintentionally funny. LOL!
Understood, Lil danny BOY.

You were lying YESterday.

FUNNY avatar, Lil danny BOY! It suits you perfectly. Very dan the MANLY.

!LOL!

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47301
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Understood, Lil danny BOY.
You were lying YESterday.
FUNNY avatar, Lil danny BOY! It suits you perfectly. Very dan the MANLY.
!LOL!
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
LMAO! Just like every other time you've accused me of lying - complete bullshit.

You'd have a lot more credibility if you actually knew the definitions of the aspersions you throw at people.

Dumbass.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47302
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Just like every other time you've accused me of lying - complete bullshit.
You'd have a lot more credibility if you actually knew the definitions of the aspersions you throw at people.
Dumbass.
Lil danny BOY, you'll say ANYthing to try to make a point, the truth be damned.

As the biggest liar on this thread you get a lot of attention. No one likes a liar, danny BOY.

You've fabricated some fantastic illness you claim OTHERS have--DTMDS, that you've named after yourself--rather than face and accept that you're an unlikable, unethical, distasteful person.

Ironically, DTMDS perfectly describes YOUR affliction, BOY.

Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47303
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Understood, Lil danny BOY.
You were lying YESterday.
FUNNY avatar, Lil danny BOY! It suits you perfectly. Very dan the MANLY.
!LOL!
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Here is the extent of Ted POS's ability to comprehend the English language:

Satire = a lie
Hyperbole = a lie
Metaphor = a lie
Irony = a lie
Intentional exaggeration = a lie
New idea = a lie

It's a mental illness. Or a developmental disability. Or both.

Either way, he's utterly incapable of intelligent, normal human interaction.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47304
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil danny BOY, you'll say ANYthing to try to make a point, the truth be damned.
As the biggest liar on this thread you get a lot of attention. No one likes a liar, danny BOY.
You've fabricated some fantastic illness you claim OTHERS have--DTMDS, that you've named after yourself--rather than face and accept that you're an unlikable, unethical, distasteful person.
Ironically, DTMDS perfectly describes YOUR affliction, BOY.
Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Yeah, you already said that.

Anything new?

Or is mindless repetition like the now defunct taxnomore all you can muster anymore?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47305
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil danny BOY, you'll say ANYthing to try to make a point, the truth be damned.
As the biggest liar on this thread you get a lot of attention. No one likes a liar, danny BOY.
You've fabricated some fantastic illness you claim OTHERS have--DTMDS, that you've named after yourself--rather than face and accept that you're an unlikable, unethical, distasteful person.
Ironically, DTMDS perfectly describes YOUR affliction, BOY.
Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you already said that.
Anything new?
Or is mindless repetition like the now defunct taxnomore all you can muster anymore?
Ok, Lil Danny BOY.

No need to address the painful stuff if it hurts too much.

There's understandable comfort in your fantasizing an imagined illness that everyone ELSE has that explains why YOU are so universally disdained.

!LOL!

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47306
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the extent of Ted POS's ability to comprehend the English language:
Satire = a lie
Hyperbole = a lie
Metaphor = a lie
Irony = a lie
Intentional exaggeration = a lie
New idea = a lie
It's a mental illness. Or a developmental disability. Or both.
Either way, he's utterly incapable of intelligent, normal human interaction.
and a man playing kids games and watching cartoons and has a hero that's a cartoon is capable of intelligent, normal human interaction?

Danny has a cartoon hero that he talks to for advise. LMAO

Now we know what is wrong with this baby.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47307
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ok, Lil Danny BOY.
No need to address the painful stuff if it hurts too much.
There's understandable comfort in your fantasizing an imagined illness that everyone ELSE has that explains why YOU are so universally disdained.
!LOL!
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
*yawn*

You've grown tedious and tiresome again. Goodbye.
nightrider

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47308
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> and a man playing kids games and watching cartoons and has a hero that's a cartoon is capable of intelligent, normal human interaction?
Danny has a cartoon hero that he talks to for advise. LMAO
Now we know what is wrong with this baby.
A cartoon hero and "man" behind Dan the....:
What's wrong with this picture? Is Dan really a little kid that is fantasizing he is a man? Is that it...or is Dan an adult that behaves like a little kid

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47309
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as I remember your answer was to tuck your tail and run away.
<quoted text>
Such a chickenshit you are. You call me a wimp for not taking you up on your offer, then when I do you run away like a little girl. LMAO!


It's so simple you moron. You have been exposed as a young child or an adult with the mind of a child and to put your daughter up to fight your fights I don't think I want to be part of your crazy ideas. I won't be part of anything that is child abuse.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47310
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
*yawn*
You've grown tedious and tiresome again. Goodbye.


You just can't handle the truth, so back into hiding again?

How about coming out with another ID. Try one that fits you like...Super Kid. Hero of little boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,441 - 43,460 of51,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••