Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Marisa, you came back. You been poll shopping lately? you sure failed at that, huh?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the insight.
What an amoral, unethical wreck he is.
Sorry that he's on your local thread.
She's lying to you. Check for yourself - rather than ignoring me, there's an epidemic of DTMDS on the Chambersburg forum.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Ted WATB - an assertion is NOT evidence.
Grow up, jackass. You've been relentlessly attacking me for over a year and you've never landed a punch yet. You just keep making false allegations which you can and have never - NEVER - supported with a shred of evidence.
There's something seriously psychologically wrong with someone who keeps doing that. I believe it's called ... DTMDS. LMAO!
!LOL!

You, Lil danny, are truly one of the most fascinating personalities I've EVER encountered although I'm not proud at finding entertainment in your illness.

Ok, Lil danny BOY, we'll set aside but not dismiss your laughable, unbelievable 'assertion' that neither you nor your wife EVER lies, an embarrassing grandaddy lie itself. And we'll set aside the impossibility that YOU can claim your WIFE never lies, a ridiculous assertion for you to make.

But do you really think anyone on the planet believes that pap? "There's something seriously psychologically wrong with someone who keeps doing that."

You've said I'm a plagiarist but repeated requests for you to prove it--even one example--have gone unanswered.

Can you point to an instance where I've presented the works of others as my own? No? Then you lied in accusing me of plagiarism, didn't you Lil danny BOY. You just made that up. You are a liar.

Time and again posters on here have proven you are a liar, little danny. That explains the chortled mockery when you repeatedly post that you've NEVER lied. You are the most prolific liar on this thread, BOY!

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, PATHOLOGICAL liar.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Ted, just some information for you...this is probably the only thread left for DTM, no one will talk to him on the Chambersburg Forum threads. Everyone has caught on to his multiple personalities and lying, and are fed up with his namecalling and big ego....so he has no one there to talk to.
He is a waste of time, my suggestion is to do like everyone did on the Chambersburg Forum, ignore him.
<quoted text>
She's lying to you. Check for yourself - rather than ignoring me, there's an epidemic of DTMDS on the Chambersburg forum.
!LOL!

So classic YOU, Lil danny BOY!

Apparently you interpret the mockery hurled at you on the Chambersburg forum as a positive--you certainly aren't being 'ignored' as charged, now are you!--and have labeled it 'DTMDS'.

Despite your acerbic, unlikeable and essentially dishonest character, I feel some compassion for your dysfunctional little world, Lil danny.

But there's no denying that your reputation on this forum is that of a liar.
Ted the Head

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
You, Lil danny, are truly one of the most fascinating personalities I've EVER encountered although I'm not proud at finding entertainment in your illness.
Ok, Lil danny BOY, we'll set aside but not dismiss your laughable, unbelievable 'assertion' that neither you nor your wife EVER lies, an embarrassing grandaddy lie itself. And we'll set aside the impossibility that YOU can claim your WIFE never lies, a ridiculous assertion for you to make.
But do you really think anyone on the planet believes that pap? "There's something seriously psychologically wrong with someone who keeps doing that."
You've said I'm a plagiarist but repeated requests for you to prove it--even one example--have gone unanswered.
Can you point to an instance where I've presented the works of others as my own? No? Then you lied in accusing me of plagiarism, didn't you Lil danny BOY. You just made that up. You are a liar.
Time and again posters on here have proven you are a liar, little danny. That explains the chortled mockery when you repeatedly post that you've NEVER lied. You are the most prolific liar on this thread, BOY!
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, PATHOLOGICAL liar.
Ted.....go play with your blow up Ann Romney doll..........LOL! with

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
Can you show me that post, because I don't remember ever talking about my wife? I remember talking about your admission of abusing your own wife, but nothing about mine.

Can you show that to me, or is it like every other accusation you make - you can't provide ANY evidence to support it?
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Ted...beware...DTM is trying to pull you into his dark world of lies and deceit. He gets off on it. Any attention sets this troll off. Even if it's negative, he doesn't care, just as long as its attention.

He actually thinks there is such a thing as Dan The Man Derangement Syndrome. When in reality he is being laughed at and told to p-i-s-s off. That's how deranged he is.

I have already spent too much time on this troll. He's probably hiding in a closet getting off with all the attention he is getting.

Poor slob, it's all he has. And I'm not about to give him anymore.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
Ted...beware...DTM is trying to pull you into his dark world of lies and deceit. He gets off on it. Any attention sets this troll off. Even if it's negative, he doesn't care, just as long as its attention.
He actually thinks there is such a thing as Dan The Man Derangement Syndrome. When in reality he is being laughed at and told to p-i-s-s off. That's how deranged he is.
I have already spent too much time on this troll. He's probably hiding in a closet getting off with all the attention he is getting.
Poor slob, it's all he has. And I'm not about to give him anymore.
DTMDS

Ooooooohhhhh, you've got it BAAAAAAADD!

LMAO! Some things never change. I mean seriously - how many times have you said you're done with me? I've lost count.

A primary symptom of DTMDS is the inability to stop talking about DTM. LOL!
Andy Griffith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I support Barhey Fife for governor

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Marisa will yap about any thing but not her political facts she got from the fixed news network, huh mental challenged and medicated Marisa? I don't give a dam what screen name your ignorant ass uses. You are still forced to bring mental Marisa along for the cheap thrill.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Can you show me that post, because I don't remember ever talking about my wife? I remember talking about your admission of abusing your own wife, but nothing about mine.
Can you show that to me, or is it like every other accusation you make - you can't provide ANY evidence to support it?
!LOL!

Lil danny BOY, you are a liar in claiming I've admitted to abusing my wife. Show me the link, BOY.

It's understandable that you can't keep track of all the lies you spew on here. See if this helps refresh your memory, Lil danny. You recalled the reference to your wife here, BOY:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/johnstown-pa/...

through post #c44672

Your wife was referenced numerous times within those posts. You seemed to fully understand the reference and made no claim that you'd never mentioned your wife, Lil danny. Why is that?

You are sooo entertaining, Lil danny BOY!

Now GO, BOY! Go fetch that link where I admitted to abusing my wife. Or save yourself the effort because it's apparent you are lying again.

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>

No, Danny Boy, she's not lying. It doesn't take long for those who read your postings to have nothing to do with you. When someone disagrees with you, you start with your snide remarks then you go into your regular routine of name calling and ignorant comments. Some of us give it back, some of us just leave. You're entertaining to many of us, I myself like to see what your next outrageous comment is. You never fail to amuse me.

You Danny Boy have all these different ID's because if you didn't you would have a zero following. You have an obsession with certain posters, you need to fill the void in your life, you need to be the center of attention and you crave that feeling of power, to be in control.

You are so easy to spot when using another of your ID's or creating a new one and you have so many I lost count.

You, Danny Boy, created this DTMDS for attention. You have files on those you don't like. Seriously, keeping files on certain posters from a forum is not normal. One could accuse you of being a online stalker. It takes time to keep files and post as much as you do on this forum and the other blogs you patronize. Common sense shows you cannot have all these different businesses you said you own.

I'm waiting for your typical response of LOL, calling me a racist and your other BS.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If I lied, someone would be able to point one out.
But nobody ever has.
Nobody.
Ever.
Whenever I have challenged rightwingers to support their statements with evidence or challenged their false and distorted statements, instead of backing up their statements with facts, they invariably begin making personal attacks against me.
Several rightwingers have repeatedly accused me of lying, but when challenged to support that charge, none have done it. NONE.
This is a common rightwing tactic - hell, Mitt Romney used it during the campaign. Tell lies, then accuse those who are challenging you of being liars. That way people who aren't paying close attention just see mutual accusations and don't spend the time to find out who is actually telling the truth.
That's the reason I occasionally respond - to get the truth on the record. If I just allow people to repeatedly make false allegations against me without responding, it looks like their attacks are legitimate.
Again - neither you or anybody else here has ever - EVER - shown a single lie that I've told. If you have one, post it. I've challenged you to do that countless times before, and you never have.
I wonder why. LOL!
Lil danny BOY, you've accused me of plagiarism but repeated requests for you to prove it--even one example--have gone unanswered. Have you any evidence to back your accusation? No?

Accusing me of plagiarism without a shred of evidence makes you a liar, doesn't it Lil danny.

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, go vote to support disobeying federal law. Go support treason.
......"the Laws of the United States...shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any...aws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."
Guess what that means?
That means it's treason to pass a state law to ignore a federal law. It's called "the Supremacy Clause."
Have you retracted these embarrassingly ignorant statements yet, Lil danny BOY?:
"Yes, go vote to support disobeying federal law. Go support treason."
"...it's treason to pass a state law to ignore a federal law."

Really, Lil danny? TREASON?

!LOL!

Were you just stupid or were you lying, Lil danny BOY?

Little danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, frequent plagiarist, pathological liar.
rikki rocket

Fenton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

12 attacks during the shrubs reign. 8 during Rummy's watch. Where was McCain then?
David Evan K

Maple Shade, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Think Corbin will fix the mess that is traffic in Conshy? Think he will do anything for the Conshy train station shack where people wait outside in the cold and rain because its locked in the evening rush hour? Think again. And as for taxes he has already raised them, by raising the tolls on the Turnpike, and with his counterpart Tom Ridge again raising gasoline taxes and train fares. Oh of course these are not graduated income taxes that would be fair, no instead its another yoke on the middle class. Yeah a college in Texas creates a report to tell us here in the Philly area how useless our roads and thought leadership are. And don't even let me start on Corbin's education policies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Lil danny BOY, you are a liar in claiming I've admitted to abusing my wife. Show me the link, BOY.
It's understandable that you can't keep track of all the lies you spew on here. See if this helps refresh your memory, Lil danny. You recalled the reference to your wife here, BOY:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/johnstown-pa/...
through post #c44672
Your wife was referenced numerous times within those posts. You seemed to fully understand the reference and made no claim that you'd never mentioned your wife, Lil danny. Why is that?
You are sooo entertaining, Lil danny BOY!
Now GO, BOY! Go fetch that link where I admitted to abusing my wife. Or save yourself the effort because it's apparent you are lying again.
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar
See, this is how your pathological mind works - you made an accusation, I didn't even acknowledge that you made it, and you believe that I "recalled the reference." I didn't even acknowledge your statement - how does that imply that I "recalled the reference?"

Answer: it doesn't. It's just another one of your irrational conclusions based on nothing.

And by the same "logic" you use, here's where YOU recalled the reference to beating your wife:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chambersburg-...

You beating your wife was referenced numerous times within the next several pages. You seemed to fully understand the reference and made no claim that you'd never abused your wife. Why is that?

See how that works? Using the exact same logic you use, you "recalled the reference" and didn't object. Over the next couple of days I asked the question again, and you never denied it. Why is that?

Your brain doesn't work right, Ted WATB. You make illogical conclusions from ZERO evidence. You make irrational personal attacks that have no basis in reality. And you distort my words then claim they support whatever bullshit lie you're telling about me.

You're a lying, brain-damaged freak, Ted WATB. You are so full of shit your eyes are brown - and you don't even have the brain-power to recognize your profound handicap.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Danny Boy, she's not lying. It doesn't take long for those who read your postings to have nothing to do with you. When someone disagrees with you, you start with your snide remarks then you go into your regular routine of name calling and ignorant comments. Some of us give it back, some of us just leave. You're entertaining to many of us, I myself like to see what your next outrageous comment is. You never fail to amuse me.
You Danny Boy have all these different ID's because if you didn't you would have a zero following. You have an obsession with certain posters, you need to fill the void in your life, you need to be the center of attention and you crave that feeling of power, to be in control.
You are so easy to spot when using another of your ID's or creating a new one and you have so many I lost count.
You, Danny Boy, created this DTMDS for attention. You have files on those you don't like. Seriously, keeping files on certain posters from a forum is not normal. One could accuse you of being a online stalker. It takes time to keep files and post as much as you do on this forum and the other blogs you patronize. Common sense shows you cannot have all these different businesses you said you own.
I'm waiting for your typical response of LOL, calling me a racist and your other BS.
Roger the Racist STILL has DTMDS. But it seems to be getting much, much worse.

Seek help, Roger. You're very ill.
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

David Evan K wrote:
Think Corbin will fix the mess that is traffic in Conshy? Think he will do anything for the Conshy train station shack where people wait outside in the cold and rain because its locked in the evening rush hour? Think again. And as for taxes he has already raised them, by raising the tolls on the Turnpike, and with his counterpart Tom Ridge again raising gasoline taxes and train fares. Oh of course these are not graduated income taxes that would be fair, no instead its another yoke on the middle class. Yeah a college in Texas creates a report to tell us here in the Philly area how useless our roads and thought leadership are. And don't even let me start on Corbin's education policies.
No surprise here...

Tea Party strategy....take what you can get and screw everybody else...

I have no idea why anyone would vote these people into office but hey there a hell of a lot of idiots ...just check out some of the morons on here, like Ted and/or TaxNoMore....they're on board...they love the guy...watch the Judas
responses now...ahahahaha
They're going to deny Tom thrice now...hahaaahaa

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil danny BOY, you've accused me of plagiarism but repeated requests for you to prove it--even one example--have gone unanswered. Have you any evidence to back your accusation? No?
Accusing me of plagiarism without a shred of evidence makes you a liar, doesn't it Lil danny.
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Again, I used your "logic" and made the charge based on as much evidence as you've ever presented against me.

Remember?
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too easy, danny BOY! You prove your own point:
"I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an arrogant prick."
"If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost, you can still call him vile names"
You just stated that I am a plagiarist, BOY.
Pull up your data base, BOY, or do your Google search and produce a single instance of my plagiarizing.
What's that, BOY? You say you can't? You say you can't link to a single post where I've plagiarized?
You AGAIN confirm beyond doubt that you are a liar. You've falsely accused me of plagiarism without a shred of evidence, BOY.
You're hardly the perfect truth-telling being you claimed to be only yesterday. But we all knew that, BOY.
!LOL!
danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, PATHOLOGICAL liar.
I was referencing this post....
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
He's now stealing the "no original thought" phrase from my previous posts.
Now thats original ...stealing phrases accusing him of "no original thought processing" and applying it to someone else..
Now that's original I guess for a typical low life scum sucker like Marisa baby.
Asphyrical had repeatedly accused you of stealing his words.

What is it that you've always said defines plagiarism - "stealing the words of others and presenting them as his own"? You did that with Asphyrical's words, so, by YOUR OWN definition, that's what you are.

I merely applied your "logic" to you. Exactly the same standard you use and just as much evidence as you've ever presented.

You don't seem to like your own logic applied back to you, do you? Months later and you're still obsessed with it. Months later and you're still angry about receiving the same accusation with the same amount of proof that you CONSTANTLY, relentlessly apply to me.

It's funny watching you pitch a fit when you get a taste of your own medicine. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Nutz 150,359
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min tea bag forum 144,748
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 17 min Sick Man Freud 52,453
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 22 min Muslim in the Whi... 96,797
Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 23 min whatitis 3,914
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 min They cannot kill ... 30,267
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 45 min Waco 1 58,291

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••