Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#29173 Jul 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Boo hoo you tea bag fool. The Ohio voters ain't buying your tea bag babble, so babble on. Have you got enough brains to change your location to Dexter, Oregon yet? Of course not as you warrior for the tea bagger class is a moron who watches your ass write checks that your tired worn out racist ass cant cash. Chip kelly is my states best college foot ball coach and yours is joe ma

ScienceDaily (Apr. 4, 2005)—

A standard drink is generally calculated as a 12-ounce glass of beer, four-ounce glass of wine, or one-ounce shot of hard liquor.

These measures do not allow for differences in alcohol content within beverage categories, such as malt liquor beers (MLBs), which have a higher alcohol content by volume compared to other beers, are typically sold in larger containers, and are priced lower by volume.

MLBs have also historically been targeted at lower-income, minority communities.

A study in the March issue of Alcoholism:

Clinical & Experimental Research has found that MLB drinkers are more likely to be homeless, unemployed, receive public assistance, and tend to drink more alcohol, more often, than other types of drinkers.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#29174 Jul 26, 2012
That will only happen in your racist dreams warrior for the tea bag class. The middle class ain't looking for some weak in the knee cowardly racist tea bagger to fight for them idiot. Its a shame McCain don't get that
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#29175 Jul 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Boo hoo you tea bag fool. The Ohio voters ain't buying your tea bag babble, so babble on. Have you got enough brains to change your location to Dexter, Oregon yet? Of course not as you warrior for the tea bagger class is a moron who watches your ass write checks that your tired worn out racist ass cant cash. Chip kelly is my states best college foot ball coach and yours is joe ma

A review for ewe.

Ahhh good old Colt 45.

I remember my first time ever having this at a party when I was about 15.

Seems like forever ago.

Anyway, Onto my review.

I truthfully don't care about what anybody says about this stuff.

I loved it.

It goes down smoother than any beer you could possibly buy in a 40 ouncer, And it tastes like something for triple the price.

No it isn't perfect, But at $1.85 for a 40oz you absolutely cannot beat it.

I never would have guessed that it rated in at 5.6% alcohol. I tasted no carbonation whatsoever,

Surprising since it's looks like it would be filled to the brim with the stuff.

This stuff is worth a try no matter what type of beer drinker you are

tea bag babble, so babble on,
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#29176 Jul 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
That will only happen in your racist dreams warrior for the tea bag class. The middle class ain't looking for some weak in the knee cowardly racist tea bagger to fight for them idiot. Its a shame McCain don't get that

COMMUNIST OBAMA AMERICA'S 1st MARXIST USURPER
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#29177 Jul 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:

McCain is a has-been,just like obummer.
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#29178 Jul 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:

Clinical & Experimental Research has found that MLB drinkers are more likely to be homeless, unemployed, receive public assistance, and tend to drink more alcohol, more often, than other types of drinkers.

Portland, Oregon

#29179 Jul 26, 2012
More tea bag bull shit only tea baggers are buying. That's all you got. Your flipper wont win Ohio, a fact.

Portland, Oregon

#29180 Jul 26, 2012
McCain is a never was president as a direct result of the failures from you tea baggers. President Obama won quite easily. This great country don't got time for racist tea bagger babble wah wah sessions. You will never find the time or enough brains to change your location to Dexter, Oregon. I want you to kiss your joe ma poster as i get to see my ducks play in another bcs bowl game
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#29181 Jul 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
More tea bag bull shit only tea baggers are buying. That's all you got. Your flipper wont win Ohio, a fact.

Communist Party Endorses Obama For 2012

It may be early in the campaign season, but the Communist Party USA already has seen fit to endorse Barack Obama for the 2012 election.

While noting he is disappointed with "some aspects" of the Obama administration's domestic and foreign policy, Sam Webb, chairman of the Communist Party USA, threw his support behind Obama's re-election bid

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/201...
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#29182 Jul 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
McCain is a never was president as a direct result of the failures from you tea baggers. President Obama won quite easily. This great country don't got time for racist tea bagger babble wah wah sessions. You will never find the time or enough brains to change your location to Dexter, Oregon. I want you to kiss your joe ma poster as i get to see my ducks play in another bcs bowl game

Malt Liquor Linked To Marijuana Use Among Young Adults

ScienceDaily (July 30, 2007)—

Drinking malt liquor -- the cheap, high-alcohol beverage often marketed to teens -- may put young adults at increased risk for alcohol problems and use of illicit drugs, particularly marijuana, according to a new study of malt liquor drinkers and marijuana use by scientists at the University at Buffalo's Research Institute on Addictions (RIA).

Portland, Oregon

#29183 Jul 26, 2012
So what tea bagger boy. It does not appear the voters in Ohio care about that. Im sure you racist tea baggers ain't calling them ohio voters communist, now is you moron? Of course your not, just more tea bag babble
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#29184 Jul 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:

tea bag babble, Colt 45 ducks,racist tea bagger Colt 45 so babble on,Obama, Colt 45 tea bag babble, Colt 45 so babble on,ducks,tea bag babble, Colt 45 Colt 45 so babble on,tea bag babble, Colt 45 Dexter, Oregon, Obama, Colt 45 so babble on Colt 45,McCain, Colt 45 tea bag babble, Colt 45, Colt 45, Colt 45,so babble on,
tea bag babble Colt 45, so Colt 45 babble on racist tea bagger Colt 45, Colt 45, Colt 45,babble wah wah Colt 45 sessions McCain

Portland, Oregon

#29185 Jul 26, 2012
You need to start representing your tea bagger gods better then then this warrior for the tea bagger class. You need to do more then post your tea bagger wah wah sessions, but you wont, as this is your ignorance at its best. Did you kiss your joe ma poster yet?
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#29186 Jul 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
So what tea bagger boy. It does not appear the voters in Ohio care about that. Im sure you racist tea baggers ain't calling them ohio voters communist, now is you moron? Of course your not, just more tea bag babble

Communist Party Endorses Obama For 2012

It may be early in the campaign season, but the Communist Party USA already has seen fit to endorse Barack Obama for the 2012 election.

While noting he is disappointed with "some aspects" of the Obama administration's domestic and foreign policy, Sam Webb, chairman of the Communist Party USA, threw his support behind Obama's re-election bid

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/201 ...
not an R

Mercer, PA

#29187 Jul 26, 2012
All I ever hear from the "R"s is "Blablabla bla bla Phuch the 99%, Phuch the USA and Phuch Americans!
Oh, and "Stop picking on Me"

Portland, Oregon

#29188 Jul 26, 2012
So what tea bagger boy? Kiss your joe ma poster. Isn't it almost your nappy nap time yet? Wake up with a better perspective. The american voters don't like tea bags
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#29189 Jul 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
So what tea bagger boy? Kiss your joe ma poster. Isn't it almost your nappy nap time yet? Wake up with a better perspective. The american voters don't like tea bags
You need to have a few more ripple's then go to sleep, dan the BOY! lol
did-u-c-that

Greencastle, PA

#29190 Jul 26, 2012
OBAMA 2012 wrote:
Tuesday July 24, 2012 6:15 PM
NBC/WSJ poll: Negative campaign takes toll on candidates; Obama up six points
In the presidential horserace, Obama leads Romney by six percentage points among registered voters, 49 percent to 43 percent.
That’s a slight change – within the margin of error – from last month’s poll, which showed Obama ahead by three points, 47 percent to 44 percent.
In a smaller sample of registered voters living in 12 battleground states (Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin), the incumbent president’s lead over Romney is eight points, 49 to 41, which is essentially unchanged from June.
In addition, Obama leads Romney by 16 points (49 percent to 33 percent) on which candidate better looks out for the middle class.
But what it doesn't tell you is that there were 11% more democrats polled than republicans or independents in the NBC/WSJ poll. Any poll can be skewed one way or the other depending on who is being polled and what percentage of those polled are dem, rep or ind. I would rather see a poll of likely voters compared to registered voters. Actually, I don't put a lot of faith in polls. The only number that will mean anything will be the number that comes out on Nov 6th.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#29191 Jul 26, 2012
Presidential busts: The worst of all: Barack Obama (2009-?)

By U-T San Diego Editorial Board

Sunday, July 22, 2012

He took office at a time when the U.S. economy was on its worst slide in 75 years, but pushed policies using borrowed money that were more meant to preserve government jobs than broadly help the private sector where the great majority of Americans work, ensuring the jobs crisis continued.

He railed against the heavy spending and big deficits of his predecessor, but blithely backed budgets that had triple the deficits ever seen in American history.

He promised a smart, sweeping overhaul of the U.S. health care system, but ended up giving us a Byzantine mess promoted to the public with myths: that offering subsidized care to tens of millions of people would save money; that people would keep their own doctors; that access to care wouldn’t change; and that rationing would never happen.

He promised a more sophisticated approach to the economy than that of his predecessor, but had so little common sense that his health law actually gave businesses a big financial incentive to discontinue providing health insurance to their employees.

He offered hosannas to genius entrepreneurs like Steve Jobs in his prepared remarks, but when speaking off the cuff betrayed his faculty-lounge view of the world, saying of businesspeople,“if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own.”

He swore to bring overdue oversight and honest accounting to the corporate world, but made flagrantly dishonest claims about General Motors paying back its government loans that would have triggered a criminal fraud investigation in the private sector.

He promised to set a high new standard for ethics in the White House, but used a baffling claim of executive privilege to shield his embattled attorney general from the repercussions of a cover-up involving the death of a federal law enforcement officer.

He denounced his predecessor for permitting harsh interrogation tactics with suspected terrorists, but once in office somehow concluded that a better, more moral approach would just be to use drones to assassinate such suspects without getting any information from them.

He presented himself as a shrewd student of Washington politics, but once in office displayed a counterproductive standoffishness to many Democratic lawmakers eager to embrace him, never developing the broad range of personal relationships that often mark a successful presidency.

He ran as a unifying force who would bring in a new era of civility and racial healing to Washington, but once in office embraced ugly, Chicago-style political hardball that saw nothing wrong with his supporters’ loathsome practice of depicting opposition to his policies as being driven by racism.

He constantly offered praise for the wisdom and insights of the American public, but reacted to the broad discontent over Obamacare, high unemployment and vast deficits by saying it was a failure of his administration to properly explain its glorious record to a confused populace – not a predictable reaction to his struggles and ineffectiveness.

And in December 2011 – at a time in which one-quarter of American adults who wanted full-time work couldn’t find it, after a year in which the federal deficit was a staggering $1.3 trillion – here was what Barack Obama had to say for himself in a CBS interview:“I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president, with the possible exceptions of Johnson, FDR and Lincoln.”

Unbelievable. If self-reverence were a crime, our current president would be facing a life sentence. For the good of America, let’s pray we have someone else in charge of the federal government come Jan. 20, 2013.
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#29192 Jul 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:

Colt 45,........ ducks,........racist tea bagger ......Colt 45...... so babble on,.........Obama,......Colt 45 ........tea bag babble,........Colt 45 .......so babble on,.......ducks,......tea bag babble,.....Colt 45 .....Colt 45..... so babble on,.......tea bag babble,.... Colt 45 .....Dexter, Oregon,......Obama,....Colt 45.... so babble on ....Colt 45,........McCain,.....Colt 45 ....tea bag babble,....Colt 45,....Colt 45,..... Colt 45,.....so babble on,
tea bag babble........ Colt 45,......so Colt 45 babble on racist tea bagger .....Colt 45,..... Colt 45,.... Colt 45,.....babble wah wah....... Colt 45 sessions.......... McCain

Isn't it almost your nappy nap time yet?

Wake up with a better perspective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 194,368
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr dixie 71,652
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 hr LnP 23,493
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr Dalai Lama 81,858
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Rogers Suks 729
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 7 hr Juan Carlos 83,229
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 23 hr observer 1,368
More from around the web