Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#805 Mar 19, 2013
SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obamas washroom towel boy. You couldn't shine President Bushs' shoes, skunk.
YOU sound to me to be an UNEDUCATED INBREAD REDNECK RICH PRICK'S ASS-WIPE ...

Hey !!! that's sounds like a DUMBASS WORKING-CLASS REPUBLICAN WANNABEE to me ...

WANNABEE: as YOU'LL NEVER have the $$$ to be a REAL REPUBLICAN !!!

REPUBLICANS wouldn't PISS ON YOU if you were on fire, but they'll TAKE YOUR VOTE !!!
hojjoj

Pittsburgh, PA

#806 Mar 19, 2013

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#807 Mar 19, 2013
Concerned Onlooker wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU sound to me to be an UNEDUCATED INBREAD REDNECK RICH PRICK'S ASS-WIPE ...
Hey !!! that's sounds like a DUMBASS WORKING-CLASS REPUBLICAN WANNABEE to me ...
WANNABEE: as YOU'LL NEVER have the $$$ to be a REAL REPUBLICAN !!!
REPUBLICANS wouldn't PISS ON YOU if you were on fire, but they'll TAKE YOUR VOTE !!!
you sound like a really concerned douchebag, really concerned about the middle class, just like obama and beyonce and Jayzee, LMAO

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#808 Mar 19, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like a really concerned douchebag, really concerned about the middle class, just like obama and beyonce and Jayzee, LMAO
YOU express YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE EXTREMELY WELL !!!
SirGarbageOut

Troy, NY

#809 Mar 20, 2013
Topix 'Judge It' Wuss 34 up, 13 down

One who cannot stand up to a debate against an intellectually superior person when posting on the Topix website ( www.topix.com ) and anonymously uses the "Judge It" buttons instead. A chronic case would involve cyberstalking this person and judging every comment with the same icons regardless of the content being judged.
SirCriesALot wrote:
<quoted text>
Quitcher whinin'
Spikes a huge phfag

Corinth, NY

#811 Mar 20, 2013
SirGarbageOut wrote:
Topix 'Judge It' Wuss 34 up, 13 down
One who cannot stand up to a debate against an intellectually superior person when posting on the Topix website ( www.topix.com ) and anonymously uses the "Judge It" buttons instead. A chronic case would involve cyberstalking this person and judging every comment with the same icons regardless of the content being judged.
<quoted text>
Willya EVER stop your whining and blatting, ya fuggin phfag ?
George

Elmhurst, NY

#816 Mar 22, 2013
Tom Golisano
Spikes a huge phfag

Corinth, NY

#817 Mar 23, 2013
George wrote:
Tom Golisano
Huge phfag
Dissolve

Baltimore, MD

#819 Mar 23, 2013
Support Carl Paladino
Pedaphile Spike

Corinth, NY

#822 Mar 24, 2013
Vote for giant huge pedaphile phfags...like me !
Hagaman SackHandler

Troy, NY

#824 Mar 24, 2013
at least it's a J-O-B.
Spikes a huge phfag

Corinth, NY

#825 Mar 25, 2013
Hagaman SackHandler wrote:
at least it's a J-O-B.
The only 'jobs' YOU are familiar with, huge giant phfag named Spike.....is the ones that precede the word "job" with the word "blow".
As expected

United States

#826 Mar 25, 2013
Spikes a huge phfag wrote:
<quoted text>
The only 'jobs' YOU are familiar with, huge giant phfag named Spike.....is the ones that precede the word "job" with the word "blow".
I'm guessing you're about 7. Emotionally, that is.
klown posse

Bellevue, WA

#828 Mar 28, 2013
hugh hefner
Pedophile Spike

Corinth, NY

#830 Mar 29, 2013
Neal Caffrey wrote:
Bloomburg sucks gay cock and washes it down with a 12oz soda
I can relate to that.

Cuz I'm a phfag AND a pedaphile.

And the name is Spike.
merlin

Windsor, CT

#831 Apr 1, 2013
Me
mummum

Pittsburgh, PA

#832 Apr 1, 2013
Undecided

Batavia, NY

#834 Apr 10, 2013
Who is the lesser of two evils
booboo

United States

#836 Apr 13, 2013
I agree with all.
im sure

Ontario, NY

#840 Jul 9, 2013
Agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 5 min Stray- Dog 8,301
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Ari son of Anarchy 182,537
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min Synergy 66,845
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Billy 76,514
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 101,546
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 hr Jerry K 35,334
Election Who are you voting for in the Florida Governor ... (Oct '14) Tue Right is right 24
More from around the web