Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Petsound you truly are the epitomy of a Dumb-Ass! How do you
think the veterans ended up being 100% disabled? Many of them
became this way due to Service Connected injuries. Your comment pissed me off beyond words. If you had ever served you would
appreciate what these men and women sacrifice during their careers;
and without a thought of ever asking for some type of reparation.
You should kiss the ass of every veteran you meet; their sacrifices
gave you the freedom to make such stupid comments in a public forum!
Petsound wrote:
No. I don't kiss veteran's asses. Once they're retired from the military, they're normal citizens. I would gladly support people IN service having their taxes exempted, but not ones OUT of service.
DooDoo

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Petsound wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Disability is disability, and it shouldn't matter if it was connected to being in the military.
When you join the military, you have to expect to get hurt or killed. It's like being a cop: There is a danger, and YOU have to realize and accept that if you enter that profession.
Well how stupid can you get?
Im disabled from the Air Force and veterens shouldnt have to pay no taxes at all;and if you had any guts about you I think you should have served before you stick your foot in the mouth...
Tom

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
thats a high five comment....great come back..........
Your President is guilty as hell. He bailed out Chevy and then sent 79% of Chevy to China. Gave 20 fighters to the middle east and 250 million in aid to Egypt while borrowing the money from China and putting the burden square on the backs of our grandchildren.
Tom

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I can understand him doing that. He too is a hammer toe.
Jessie

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

CitizenTopix wrote:
A Virginia Property Tax Exemption for Veterans statewide ballot question is on the November 2, 2010 ballot in Virginia as an legislatively-referred constitutional amendment. The amendment will ask the voters of Virginia if they will approve or reject a property tax exemption for a armed forces veteran or their surviving spouse if the veteran had a 100 percent permanent and total disability related to military service.
The ballot question reads:
Shall the Constitution be amended to require the General Assembly to provide a real property tax exemption for the principal residence of a veteran, or his or her surviving spouse, if the veteran has a 100 percent service-connected, permanent, and total disability?
How will you vote on November 2nd?
As a Muslim opposed to war, I think ALL war vets should pay their due.
Vietnam Vet

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>As a Muslim opposed to war, I think ALL war vets should pay their due.
Mohammed sucks and you know what.
Slave driver

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

NHT is worried because there is no one pickin cotton. That is ok! We will call out the bois wearing the new sheets.
G I Joe

Slater, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Vietnam Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Mohammed sucks and you know what.
Aman. And mus-slums don't understand the meaning of 100%. Well, to be fair, neither do half the illiterates on this thread.
Slave driver

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

G I Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Aman. And mus-slums don't understand the meaning of 100%. Well, to be fair, neither do half the illiterates on this thread.
Your point is?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Your President is guilty as hell. He bailed out Chevy and then sent 79% of Chevy to China. Gave 20 fighters to the middle east and 250 million in aid to Egypt while borrowing the money from China and putting the burden square on the backs of our grandchildren.
forget you and your selfish grandchildren.....nothing will available for anyone after we do battle with the N. Koreans.
won't be drones....but nukes the next time.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Slave driver wrote:
NHT is worried because there is no one pickin cotton. That is ok! We will call out the bois wearing the new sheets.
won't have to worry bout you boys...N. Korea will take care of all of you.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

G I Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
like you aryan nation paramilitary thugs do.
thanks

Evanston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Yep
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>As a Muslim opposed to war, I think ALL war vets should pay their due.
As a war vet who has paid his dues, but IS NOT 100% disabled, and is glad of it, you need to take your terrorist azz and get the fork out of our country you traitor son of Obama. One doesn't have to be Christian, but has too have a love of country, freedom, and liberty to stay in the USA. A person who has given of themselves to be 100% disabled deserves everything we can give them. You, you Muslim POS deserve to have your head cut off like Dan Pearl had done by the hands of your Muslim brothers. Some of your people may be OK, but most can't be trusted. I'm not taking any chances.
Dirty Andy

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Typical SwVa redneck just commented above me
Bill

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
forget you and your selfish grandchildren.....nothing will available for anyone after we do battle with the N. Koreans.
won't be drones....but nukes the next time.
How would you know. You haven't even been in the boi scouts All you know is what you hear on CNN. Posting to you is like talking to a fence post.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Dirty Andy wrote:
You funny, you stupid. You muslim Obama-sucking-POS.
Welfare for life

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Dirty Andy wrote:
You call him a redneck because you know what he says is true and if trouble breaks out you are afraid he has your address. It will then be your turn in the barrel. You must be a "" Commie"".
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You funny, you stupid. You muslim Obama-sucking-POS.
Hillary 2016:-)
Macy

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary 2016:-)
You are still wanting to puff on Bills cigar aren't you? Looks like Hillary has already eaten AF-1.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,421 - 2,440 of2,539
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••