Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You were so damn close to me its not even funny. Holla the next time you are in the area. By the way, there are no prostitutes hanging out in Fairfield Commons for you to pick up anyway.
As far as Chinese food, you picked a shythouse to eat out of. I can't tell what kind of meat those chinks use for their barfett dishes. Its not even Chinese food, more like Viet Cong potbelly pigs and wild grass.
Oh, do you live at the payday check cashing spot near the old Patrick Chevrolet? Oh, I know, you live in the back of "Spooks are Us" thrift store. To be quite honest, if I lived in that area I would not be bragging. Go into East Gate Mall and watch the fat spooks doing nails or go a couple of steps further and see the even fatter spook attempting to do taxes. It is really grose when to count to 20 she must take her shoes off. You talk about Chinese food? Well at least they do not eat the chittlins, do you know what comes in the chittlins? Chittlins and a six pack, every spook's idea of a seven course meal.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You were so damn close to me its not even funny. Holla the next time you are in the area. By the way, there are no prostitutes hanging out in Fairfield Commons for you to pick up anyway.
As far as Chinese food, you picked a shythouse to eat out of. I can't tell what kind of meat those chinks use for their barfett dishes. Its not even Chinese food, more like Viet Cong potbelly pigs and wild grass.
I guess your idea of dining out is the rainbo room at McDonalds. You must go to a Getto McDonalds where they serve collard greens, pickled pigs feet and watermellon Uncle Tom.
Daryl

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Earl wrote:
<quoted text>I guess your idea of dining out is the rainbo room at McDonalds. You must go to a Getto McDonalds where they serve collard greens, pickled pigs feet and watermellon Uncle Tom.
Racist crack head, you cant spell either jackazz.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Earl wrote:
<quoted text>I guess your idea of dining out is the rainbo room at McDonalds. You must go to a Getto McDonalds where they serve collard greens, pickled pigs feet and watermellon Uncle Tom.
Please find that McDonalds that serve soul food....kkkrackas will fill the joint up.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, do you live at the payday check cashing spot near the old Patrick Chevrolet? Oh, I know, you live in the back of "Spooks are Us" thrift store. To be quite honest, if I lived in that area I would not be bragging. Go into East Gate Mall and watch the fat spooks doing nails or go a couple of steps further and see the even fatter spook attempting to do taxes. It is really grose when to count to 20 she must take her shoes off. You talk about Chinese food? Well at least they do not eat the chittlins, do you know what comes in the chittlins? Chittlins and a six pack, every spook's idea of a seven course meal.
Do tell...mighty funny you know too damn much for your own good.
Yeah, Chinese food is nothing more than your daily road kill. Thats something you farmers enjoy every Friday nite.
baby

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Right on
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Do tell...mighty funny you know too damn much for your own good.
Yeah, Chinese food is nothing more than your daily road kill. Thats something you farmers enjoy every Friday nite.
I know too damn mcuh for my own good? Well, you have told me TWO things, first that you are a spook and second that you live in the ghetto and I have found out that you are a big mouth with no action. By the way, how is that civil suit going against the county? BBBBBBBBBBBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA AAAA
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I know too damn mcuh for my own good? Well, you have told me TWO things, first that you are a spook and second that you live in the ghetto and I have found out that you are a big mouth with no action. By the way, how is that civil suit going against the county? BBBBBBBBBBBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA AAAA
I haven't told your ugly azz anything. You are tripping on that FOX pipe...put the dope down you crippled Mothrafudder.
The next time you visit Eastern Henrico, take a look around...there are no ghettos. Where i live the houses range in the neighborhood of 250,000 too 400,000. Check back kkkracka, you ain't no where near our status.
Better get some spray paint and spruce up your single wide.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Just another of her lies, like being a "top senior adviser to the governor", or "a senior Law Enforcement official for the state" was.

no-show nothead is exactly as described!
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Just another of her lies, like being a "top senior adviser to the governor", or "a senior Law Enforcement official for the state" was.
Tazz, you know something funny, before I retired an old Lt. gave me some of the best advice I ever got as a young man. He said that if you approach a group of spooks who are talking loud and seem to want to fight, pick out the one with the biggest mouth and hit him so hard that you knock his male member in his front pocket and the rest will shrink away. Well, I have used this advice several times and it worked, spooks are cowards when alone they only get courage in packs.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Tazz, you know something funny, before I retired an old Lt. gave me some of the best advice I ever got as a young man. He said that if you approach a group of spooks who are talking loud and seem to want to fight, pick out the one with the biggest mouth and hit him so hard that you knock his male member in his front pocket and the rest will shrink away. Well, I have used this advice several times and it worked, spooks are cowards when alone they only get courage in packs.
Must be why you Klan boys hide in packs.
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Daryl wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist crack head, you cant spell either jackazz.
You stole Earls brothers name. Find your own Quior boi. Name thief.
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Must be why you Klan boys hide in packs.
I knew you were a boogaloo. The only packin we know of was done on you.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

The American Veterans SHOULD get this property tax exemption.. AFTERALL.. they fought for their homeland.. It's Dirt, it's people and for her values. It is a slap in the face, to an American Vet..WHO Is STRUGGLING on their pension or a widow/ widower of an American Veteran.. on their Govt benefits.. AND an illegal gets to STAY in this country. Getting FREEBIES.. Left and Right!!.
Vets, FIGHT NOW FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...if McD had listened to me Romney wouul've chose him as the VP. Nawh...he had to follow the can'tservatives...you know the ones that elevated a gay judge to the bench. Now he will be a nobody in the portrait of losers.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop picking fights with elementary kids. I just know for a fact you are scared of real thugs.....b/c real thugs would've shot your azz. I dare you go into Mosby Court and holla SPOOK..........
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
The American Veterans SHOULD get this property tax exemption.. AFTERALL.. they fought for their homeland.. It's Dirt, it's people and for her values. It is a slap in the face, to an American Vet..WHO Is STRUGGLING on their pension or a widow/ widower of an American Veteran.. on their Govt benefits.. AND an illegal gets to STAY in this country. Getting FREEBIES.. Left and Right!!.
Vets, FIGHT NOW FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!
old news..........
Earl

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Daryl wrote:
<quoted text>You stole Earls brothers name. Find your own Quior boi. Name thief.
FU queer biotcch!
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Daryl wrote:
<quoted text> I knew you were a boogaloo. The only packin we know of was done on you.
Wrong again pea brain.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop picking fights with elementary kids. I just know for a fact you are scared of real thugs.....b/c real thugs would've shot your azz. I dare you go into Mosby Court and holla SPOOK..........
Thank you for proving my point, even you thinks that the only place spooks have any courage is in their nest. Afraid of real thugs, right, remember the Brileys, Linwood and his brother? You saw how that ball game ended, Richmond 2--Brileys 0. I remember when they had the vigil and protest the night before Linwood got executed, I rode around there that night wearing a T-Shirt that stated, "Justice, regular or extra crispy."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,221 - 2,240 of2,524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••