intelligent voter

Corbin, KY

#23 Nov 1, 2010
he has a whole cheerleading team of nieces. That still looks really bad nieces, girlfriends or not and you know, two people can be on the same computer, technology is great these days. and what does having the same address have to do with "being scared." OMG you have blonde hair, guess someone is getting scared. lol yeah, ok. John Clems suport team is either minors or felons.
Yeah, hes really going to win.
ALL THE WAY

Sheridan, AR

#24 Nov 1, 2010
john clem would make a great jailer its time them prisoners get treated better curt could care less some of the people in the jail are good people just got in trouble that dont make them dogs
tired

Baxter, KY

#25 Nov 1, 2010
Hope John Clem gets it I am personally tired of Curt Stallard, he is related to Steve Duff, their wifes are sisters. BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER...
big woop

Harlan, KY

#26 Nov 1, 2010
CURT STALLARD is the best Jailer, go on their web-site omg, i mean what other jail has a perfect inspection. Come on ppl, if Harlan Co. only knew what they would be getting if John Clem won, oh come on ppl. Wake up!!! People need to really check in and look up what he is promising and saying. Gee
Clem 2010!

Pikeville, KY

#27 Nov 1, 2010
John is the right person for the job of jailer. It's time for some changes to be made in Harlan and he's the man for the job! John Clem All The Way!
john clem

Sheridan, AR

#28 Nov 1, 2010
i dont think its right for prisoners to not be able to smoke or chew its bad enough there in there and cant even see the outside accept for the ones who are child molesters or have killed a innocent person than they deserve to rott in there but john will have it fixed to were people can be able to chew or smoke if he has to have it fixed to were they can go into the bull pin and i heard him say that i believe he would be a great guy for the job atleast prisoners want be treated like dogs because everbody makes mistakes
Rowdy Rohnda

Harlan, KY

#29 Nov 1, 2010
john clem wrote:
i dont think its right for prisoners to not be able to smoke or chew its bad enough there in there and cant even see the outside accept for the ones who are child molesters or have killed a innocent person than they deserve to rott in there but john will have it fixed to were people can be able to chew or smoke if he has to have it fixed to were they can go into the bull pin and i heard him say that i believe he would be a great guy for the job atleast prisoners want be treated like dogs because everbody makes mistakes
Honestly I don't think they should be allowed to smoke or chew while they are in there. Those are privileges and I think they should be taken away while they are in there. Maybe if we wasn't giving so many inmates/prisoners privileges while they were in there then they wouldn't be repeat offending. Make them suffer while they are there. Jail is not a summer camp!!
AGREE

United States

#30 Nov 1, 2010
Rowdy Rohnda wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly I don't think they should be allowed to smoke or chew while they are in there. Those are privileges and I think they should be taken away while they are in there. Maybe if we wasn't giving so many inmates/prisoners privileges while they were in there then they wouldn't be repeat offending. Make them suffer while they are there. Jail is not a summer camp!!
I AGREE 100 percent!!!!
big woop

Harlan, KY

#31 Nov 2, 2010
OMG if the prisoners dip and smoke that is not right in jail, first of all if u give them the privilege to have a lighter, HELLO riot, can u handle that lit'l man NO U CAN'T, if u can't handle the stress of being a deputy u can not handle a riot, come on, Jail is not a joke. Curt does care about his prisoners, if he didn't he would not let Reformers come in and try to help them. my cousin was in inmate there and the men that came in helped him so much. None of them look like they are starving, he does care he does, i would not take up for wrong. The sorry deputies he let go are the ones that treated the inmates badly, thank GOD they are gone, if John Clem gets jailer, it will be another patton place
hello

London, KY

#32 Nov 26, 2010
my only concern was that curt stallard leaves them in their without any of their high pressure somtime it takes 5 days to even get to c a doctor, sincerly people of harlan co ky, enjoy. your lastom collins you will need it.
rukiddinme

Williston, SC

#33 Jan 19, 2011
who won
DebbieNapier2010

Sheridan, AR

#34 Jan 22, 2011
Curt stallad is my vote, I think he has done a very god job,He has theoffenders raising gardens, cleaning grave yards and anything else a person can ask for the inmates to do,,,,GO CURT
redneck

Grundy, VA

#35 Mar 19, 2011
i dont like non of the above wallins creek redneck
I know the truth

Richmond, KY

#36 Nov 2, 2013
JON is my guy for sure. curt is a good guy but not cut out for the job. im not ever in jail BUT i know just what goes on. a dozen ppl doing not one thing ever. I feel sorry for the ppl over 350 pounds but 7 square meals a day is TOO much. any job is too much wen you way more than 3 ppl do. A few guys do thar jobs the rest just dont care. its just a way to be mean to anyone that cant do one thing about it. As long as its jail no one will run off. they will get real time. I wish the hole bunch cud play ball or take a walk. Its un real to lock a man up for a minor crime. call him a felon for life and give cops un real oversite over the man on the street I dont steel rouge or one thing BUT to be treated like a dog or a pice of shit for a small thing is just petty and not rite. laws are to help ppl not in prison them. a child molester walks away wen an unlucky guy does time. God I pray jon wins. at least he will chech on ppl in his jail. YOU all need to pray no cop puts you in thar for his reason that he does decide NO judge jury or any vote. just a cop with a grudge LOOK out for what you ask for.curt is not the jailor. his staff is. ronny is ok. but VOTE for jon. your boy or girl will be at the mercy of this bunch. Do the rite thing !!!
curts family on drugs

Cumberland, KY

#37 Nov 8, 2013
john clem is the one! he will make that jail better its just wrong the way it is now and they are so confused there .the people working there are lost and most of them worse than the ones locked up in there.that place is a joke! we need john in there 2 get that place lined out. win john win we need u.
hammer

Harlan, KY

#38 Nov 11, 2013
good luck to all
completely agree

United States

#39 Nov 28, 2013
Go John all the way! You got this one!
Renee Blevins

Somerset, KY

#40 Nov 29, 2013
John Clem all the way he has all my familys votes
meeeeee

Somerset, KY

#41 Nov 29, 2013
Rowdy Rohnda wrote:
<quoted text>
I think being in that place is punishment enough u dont no anything about it unless u been there ur self so its easy for u to say I think they should atleast take the people that is in there out atleast once a day to chew and smoke I dont see were it would hurt anything they have a place they call the bull pin or something like that they could take them in there 1 time a day thats not much to ask for there getting punished enough just being in there and alot of people in there dont even deserve to be in there just a bunch of lies can get u there even if its not true just because there in jail and they made mistakes dont mean they cant change there still human beings im not saying all thats in there some probally deserve it but some just need help.
meeeeee

Somerset, KY

#42 Nov 29, 2013
If u were in there for one day u would change ur attitude Rowdy Rhonda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 48 min ahop71 1,831
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr seriously tuffet 165,337
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr IND 165,586
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Cbutt 58,693
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr fitness-guru 65,190
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 99,487
Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... 7 hr indeed 3
More from around the web