Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19080 Jul 31, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Chicken nuggets cause extreme flatulence in children...adults would have to consume 10-12 nuggets in order to match the farts of a child who has eaten only 3....
oops.........I ate the 10 mcnugget special. You get 10 mcnuggets....fries. and a medium coke. The boys ate 6 nuggets each. I had better get them out of the condo before we blow it up. I am taking them swimming. I hope the farts don't bother the neighbors!!!!!!! Lol.......btw.....emilys indian head vaden will bring the injun killing up. It was tough in Texas in those days. Catherine was mad about her sons death.... I would have done the same thing. Seeya
Gasman

United States

#19081 Jul 31, 2014
When they circled the wagons during injun attacks settlers would squat down behind the wheels on the wagons and release numerous farts....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Wixom, MI

#19082 Jul 31, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>You must be r/t to me. We first went to the England then to the U.S. The Isle of Jersey is where we landed.. Then Virginia pre RW. Then to.Smith County Tenn.......we wagon trained down to SS in 1845. You can read a lot about the Vaden 's in Texas History. My cousin killed an injun that killed her son. Catherine Vaden Dugan. She chopped his head off and kept it.......You can google it under "Emilys Indian Head". The head is in. Texas museum. I don't make this sheet up. Lol
Probably are..... I have a family history book that details the journey.....
Gloria Hanson

El Paso, TX

#19083 Jul 31, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Probably are..... I have a family history book that details the journey.....
You're damn straight!

Now that this is out of the way, we need to pass comprehensive immigration reform and it is the only humanitarian thing to do. How the hell are those people supposed to survive once global warming is complete? At least one person has it right on this issue and proves he has a heart and a brain:

On a three-day trade mission to Mexico, California governor Jerry Brown talked most frequently about climate change and immigration, and spoke passionately about the link between the two, according to the Wall Street Journal.

“We can see how some are fearful of children walking across the border,” Brown said at the signing of a voluntary climate-change agreement with Mexico’s Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources, according to the Journal.“What will they think when millions of people are driven north from the parched landscapes of a world degraded by intensifying climate change?”

Brown reportedly spoke of California’s relationship with Mexico as older than the one his state has with the “government in Washington.” Brown pledged to do whatever he could do to aid the Central American unaccompanied alien children arriving in his state and proclaimed his support for additional shelters for the illegal-immigrant children in California.
Imperial Chicano

El Paso, TX

#19084 Jul 31, 2014
No!!!!! They must come to tejas to fulfil the phrophecy of what goes around comes around. The squatters that originally stole tejas must be turned in their graves .
Gloria Hanson

El Paso, TX

#19085 Jul 31, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Probably are..... I have a family history book that details the journey.....
This ebola deal is going to leave us all butt up with a flower in it if we're not careful.
Gasman

United States

#19086 Jul 31, 2014
And when your butt is up, more farts will be released....no matter how many flowers you have in it...
Imperial Chicano

El Monte, CA

#19087 Jul 31, 2014
Gasman wrote:
And when your butt is up, more farts will be released....no matter how many flowers you have in it...
Will they smell like chitty roses?
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19088 Jul 31, 2014
Gloria Hanson wrote:
<quoted text>
This ebola deal is going to leave us all butt up with a flower in it if we're not careful.
It is scary and will be here soon. World travel. The Peace. Corp.......two are infected currently. American medical professionals also. It ain't easy beng a caring professional. Micro organisms are taking over.
Gloria Hanson

El Paso, TX

#19089 Jul 31, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>It is scary and will be here soon. World travel. The Peace. Corp.......two are infected currently. American medical professionals also. It ain't easy beng a caring professional. Micro organisms are taking over.
That's very interesting. I've never had a micro orgasm myself but maybe I did and just didn't realize it since it was so small. With my new boyfriend, however, all of my orgasms are major, some even squirting because he's a phenomenal lover.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19090 Jul 31, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text> My grandchildren are all Christians. I support their parents wishes. My oldest son is a rare bird. He is a Republican Humanist. His wife is a devout Christian. My half Puerto Rican granson is Catholic. His other grandparents are wealthy. There are more Puerto Ricans in Florida than Cubans. Not to mention the other latin countries. I have always been a liberal. I used to feel bad for Candy Barr back in my Dallas days. I see where she died recently. She was on a TM list as one of the most important women in Texas. She didn't have a chance either. She served time for weed. I just woke up and I need my coffee. Two grandchildren today. A ten year old and a six year old boys. One is my BF's. And Jake is mine. I will clean up the fart jokes before I tell him. He is to young to know WTH. Jake-off means. Lol. I see you are still talking about the Cuban's. Ric is agreat man even though he is a republican.......that believes in a God. I was raised as a Christian. And he was raised Atheist. My DIl is Baptist now. She was Buddhist(sp). I don,t have time to spell check on my nook. Defiant one.......we have a lot in common......you are not r/t. any of my relatives over there? Seeya later as breakfast with my boys. I hope you get to retire soon and live on your land. Retirement is sweet!!!!!!
I don't have any blood relatives in Texas as far as I know. Moved here from New Hampshire in 1999. I'm going to hold off on retirement for another five years. In the meantime I can get
almost everything done in Brenham and pay cash for it along the way. I'm not going to retire owing money to anyone.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19091 Jul 31, 2014
Gloria Hanson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very interesting. I've never had a micro orgasm myself but maybe I did and just didn't realize it since it was so small. With my new boyfriend, however, all of my orgasms are major, some even squirting because he's a phenomenal lover.
Well, have fun and please don't breed.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19092 Jul 31, 2014
Gloria Hanson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're damn straight!
Now that this is out of the way, we need to pass comprehensive immigration reform and it is the only humanitarian thing to do. How the hell are those people supposed to survive once global warming is complete? At least one person has it right on this issue and proves he has a heart and a brain:
On a three-day trade mission to Mexico, California governor Jerry Brown talked most frequently about climate change and immigration, and spoke passionately about the link between the two, according to the Wall Street Journal.
“We can see how some are fearful of children walking across the border,” Brown said at the signing of a voluntary climate-change agreement with Mexico’s Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources, according to the Journal.“What will they think when millions of people are driven north from the parched landscapes of a world degraded by intensifying climate change?”
Brown reportedly spoke of California’s relationship with Mexico as older than the one his state has with the “government in Washington.” Brown pledged to do whatever he could do to aid the Central American unaccompanied alien children arriving in his state and proclaimed his support for additional shelters for the illegal-immigrant children in California.
Considering that Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown is governor of a state in severe drought, he's just moving ILLEGAL aliens from one dust bowl to another and taxpayers get to foot the bill.

You people are getting dumber by the day, Libtards won't be too happy when their own pieces of the government cheese is given to the ILLEGALS when the taxpayers are being bled dry.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#19093 Jul 31, 2014
Was reading the post by Gasman and wow. He knows his farting history. Farts are great.
Gasman

United States

#19094 Aug 1, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
Was reading the post by Gasman and wow. He knows his farting history. Farts are great.
The sneak attack on Pearl Harbor could have been prevented long before initial planning by the Japanese. It has been recently discovered that a bean embargo against Japan would have foiled the plot. The Japanese use to perform mock runs and used farts as "bombs" during training.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19095 Aug 1, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
Why do you nasty men keep talking about farts? It is gross and disgusting. Stop talking about farts.
Gasman

United States

#19096 Aug 1, 2014
The Hodja as Envoy to the Kurds

The Hodja was sent to the Kurds as an envoy. Immediately upon his arrival he was invited to a banquet. He put on his fur coat and went. In the middle of the conversation he suddenly let a fart.
They said to him, "It is scandalous to fart like that."

"What?" he replied. "How was I to know that the Kurds would understand when I farted in Turkish?"
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19098 Aug 1, 2014
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
The sneak attack on Pearl Harbor could have been prevented long before initial planning by the Japanese. It has been recently discovered that a bean embargo against Japan would have foiled the plot. The Japanese use to perform mock runs and used farts as "bombs" during training.
My ex was born either right before Pearl Harbor or right after it. 12/23/41........He grew up in Peoria watching the war movies. The soldiers were his hero's. Audie Murphy especially. He did look a lot like him when he was young. He joined the Army when he was 17....... pre Vietnam. He was there in 65 and 71. He is PTSD and 100% disabled these days. I still support the man......I just can't live with him after 34 years. He is seven years older and now married to a retired military nurse. Pearl Harbor affected a lot of lives.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19099 Aug 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, have fun and please don't breed.
WTH is "IT".......?
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19100 Aug 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any blood relatives in Texas as far as I know. Moved here from New Hampshire in 1999. I'm going to hold off on retirement for another five years. In the meantime I can get
almost everything done in Brenham and pay cash for it along the way. I'm not going to retire owing money to anyone.
Well I guess we are not related. I told my nieces not to marry anybody from SS.......but they both did. Brenham......My old boss lives there. It makes me think of Blue Bell ice cream......my memory is not quite the same these days. Taking the grandkids swimming. There are warnings of flesh eating virus from the ocean.....and cryo something from the swimming pool. An Ebola patient is being sent to a university Hospital......today. Ebola is coming to America. I wish I had forgot all of the microbiology I have learned. The overuse of antibiotics is going to kill us yet. I was going to retire at 70 initially......after the CVA it seemed the right thing to do. RN's are making great money these days. I am blessed to have what I have. I certainly ain't gonna get rich off of the oil and mineral rights I inherited. Lol..... gotta go......I am following the ebola patient coming to America today. Traveling to that city is off of my bucket list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 13 min little tuffet 17,652
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min guest 69,623
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 33 min Dalai Lama 80,020
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Injudgement 189,747
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Old Farts 936
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) 8 hr Wondering 13
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 10 hr WarForOil 83,206
More from around the web