Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Yay

Del Rio, TX

#18788 Jul 23, 2014
I like the governor
Joyce

United States

#18789 Jul 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You left wing idiots need to go get your heads checked.
They have and it's a short medical test. 1. take a small sized mag lite turn on and place against left ear then look to right and if you see a light shining on the wall then you have a true blue liberal otherwise the person might be only suffering from a temporary condition which recovery is possible.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18790 Jul 23, 2014
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
They have and it's a short medical test. 1. take a small sized mag lite turn on and place against left ear then look to right and if you see a light shining on the wall then you have a true blue liberal otherwise the person might be only suffering from a temporary condition which recovery is possible.
I agree. People with hollow craniums make good liberals.
Deena Chalmers

El Paso, TX

#18791 Jul 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. People with hollow craniums make good liberals.
It wasn't just that Nancy had to wipe Ronnie's face when he suffered from Alzheimer's, she also had to wipe his butt. I can't imagine that being a very pleasant job, since he was a big man who ate a lot and probably squeezed out some decent sized logs. I find that image to be quite unseemly, much more so that Monica wiping her chin.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18792 Jul 23, 2014
Deena Chalmers wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't just that Nancy had to wipe Ronnie's face when he suffered from Alzheimer's, she also had to wipe his butt. I can't imagine that being a very pleasant job, since he was a big man who ate a lot and probably squeezed out some decent sized logs. I find that image to be quite unseemly, much more so that Monica wiping her chin.
As Hillery said, "what difference does it make?".

As Joe "Biteme" Biden would say, "what f__king difference does it make?".

Ronnie is dead and Monica got her dress cleaned. End of story.
Deena Chalmers

El Paso, TX

#18793 Jul 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As Hillery said, "what difference does it make?".
As Joe "Biteme" Biden would say, "what f__king difference does it make?".
Ronnie is dead and Monica got her dress cleaned. End of story.
That's true but it's still so sad, so very sad. I remember crying like a baby when I heard the news. I wasn't prepared to deal with the finality of it all. I will always remember how strongly I felt about him in my heart.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#18794 Jul 23, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
Same ol johnny come lately perry. Why did it take the O for perry to send the obsevers to rhe border? They not allowed to do anything. Hahahhahjaajaha
. Five million bucks a day to terrorize children fleeing from harm.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18795 Jul 23, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text>. Five million bucks a day to terrorize children fleeing from harm.
You are a total idiot. Children are only a part of what is coming through that border. Members of the most dangerous drugs gangs are coming here and other criminals that rape, steal and kill. Why don't you go to the border and see for yourself?.

Don't forget to drag Bathhouse Barry along too. Maybe we will be rid of a couple of liberal idiots when MS13 finds you.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#18796 Jul 23, 2014
Blah. Blah. Blah!!!!!!!!!!
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#18797 Jul 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a total idiot. Children are only a part of what is coming through that border. Members of the most dangerous drugs gangs are coming here and other criminals that rape, steal and kill. Why don't you go to the border and see for yourself?.
Don't forget to drag Bathhouse Barry along too. Maybe we will be rid of a couple of liberal idiots when MS13 finds you.
. You are a Christian Hypocrite........and I call it like I see it. You must be very unhappy in your life.....BUT you don' live like a Christian like Bobby ?and Enola Gay do. So I guess you will be going to your hell for being a hypocrite Christian.......you are NOT my problem though. lol. Nitey nite darlin '
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18798 Jul 23, 2014
nina roth wrote:
Blah. Blah. Blah!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, that's all your libtarded posts amount to anyway. Keep up the good work, parasite.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18799 Jul 23, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text>. You are a Christian Hypocrite........and I call it like I see it. You must be very unhappy in your life.....BUT you don' live like a Christian like Bobby ?and Enola Gay do. So I guess you will be going to your hell for being a hypocrite Christian.......you are NOT my problem though. lol. Nitey nite darlin '
Where in my posts did I advertize myself as a Christian you frigging idiot?. You can go straight to hell anyway. Where all you worthless parasites belong.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#18800 Jul 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
. Calm down Girl !!!!!!!!!! You are going to have an MI..........lol......I am not responsible for your lack of education. Gossip on bitch!!!!!!
Annuit Coeptis

Pasadena, TX

#18801 Jul 23, 2014
Who do you support for governor in 2010? Really, this conversation is still going on? Without even attempting to read the recent posts, I can easily surmise that this discussion has gone way, way off track by now... Shouldn't we drop this topic and move on now?...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18802 Jul 23, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text>. Calm down Girl !!!!!!!!!! You are going to have an MI..........lol......I am not responsible for your lack of education. Gossip on bitch!!!!!!
I'm not responsible for your lack of intelligence and no conscience, you 66 year old hag. Here is another fine example of what you so-called health care professionals created. Dirty liberal parasite.

Survey: Fewer than 1 in 5 better off because of Obamacare; many more worse off

http://washingtonexaminer.com/survey-fewer-th...
Imperial Chicano

El Monte, CA

#18803 Jul 23, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text>. Five million bucks a day to terrorize children fleeing from harm.
Mean while are having trouble in school because they cannot distiguish between fact and fiction because oof religious texans sticking their noses in under funded schools. But what they hey lets keep the pariond teabaggers happy or they'll screw up your town hall.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#18804 Jul 23, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Mean while are having trouble in school because they cannot distiguish between fact and fiction because oof religious texans sticking their noses in under funded schools. But what they hey lets keep the pariond teabaggers happy or they'll screw up your town hall.
. I hear you. I feel the same way. My grandchildren will never live there. I do worry about my niece adopted Mexican children being treated right by that kind. She is a successful banker married to a SS man. They live in Birthright. Don't let these aholes get you down dear.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18805 Jul 23, 2014
Deena Chalmers wrote:
<quoted text>
And it will be the same if you get Alzheimer's disease so know now that no one is going to like wiping your butt either and especially your spouse so maybe you will just be abandoned.. It is doubtful that Regan's wife had to wipe his butt all they needed was a nurse to do that..

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18806 Jul 23, 2014
Annuit Coeptis wrote:
Who do you support for governor in 2010? Really, this conversation is still going on? Without even attempting to read the recent posts, I can easily surmise that this discussion has gone way, way off track by now... Shouldn't we drop this topic and move on now?...
You should drop it and move on, NOW!
Dix

United States

#18807 Jul 23, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text>. I hear you. I feel the same way. My grandchildren will never live there. I do worry about my niece adopted Mexican children being treated right by that kind. She is a successful banker married to a SS man. They live in Birthright. Don't let these aholes get you down dear.
SS man the neo Nazi kind of SS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 14 min Julia 13,608
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 min Dalai Lama 77,489
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 24 min Its the END of th... 101,939
Election Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 27 min Heidi fron winthrop 16,220
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 54 min Oh my 68,540
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr LeDuped 185,942
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Arkansas's ... (Oct '14) 9 hr local persn 4
More from around the web