Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 652)

Showing posts 13,021 - 13,040 of16,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jake

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>prove it, bish.
No need to prove it damninvasion you proved it already itch with a b before it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Hope Isn’t Enough: Without Conviction or Destination, Obama Flounders

by Stuart Stevens Jul 19, 2013 4:45 AM EDT

Syria. Egypt. Afghanistan. Guantanamo. Food stamps. Gun laws. Any way you turn, the “hope” Obama has promised is turning rancid, writes Stuart Stevens.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Obama has picked up Bushs ball and is running with it, the fact that we put an idiot like Bush in the White House led to the election of Obama. I know a couple of people who think Obama is the anti-Christ, and the really scarey part is that it is said that the anti-Christ will be preceded by The Village Idiot. Think about that for a minute.
ewwert

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

youtube.com/watch... …… G Bush elect

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Texan wrote:
Obama has picked up Bushs ball and is running with it, the fact that we put an idiot like Bush in the White House led to the election of Obama. I know a couple of people who think Obama is the anti-Christ, and the really scarey part is that it is said that the anti-Christ will be preceded by The Village Idiot. Think about that for a minute.
Even if Obamanation is not THE Anti-Christ, he is Anti-Christ.
Bowing to Allah as he does, lying, destroying the economy, taking from Americans while giving his illegal relatives all, putting them on welfare as a precedent. Being a Multi-millionaire. Full of greed, ready to sacrifice Americans while aiding Muslims.
funny

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if Obamanation is not THE Anti-Christ, he is Anti-Christ.
Bowing to Allah as he does, lying, destroying the economy, taking from Americans while giving his illegal relatives all, putting them on welfare as a precedent. Being a Multi-millionaire. Full of greed, ready to sacrifice Americans while aiding Muslims.
Catholicism is a religion straight out of hell! They worship idols and saints. They kneel and do the sign of the cross. Wrong, wrong, wrong! I would also add that all religion is bs. Just read your bible and educate yourselves. I think Jehovah's witnesses have the right idea. They go out and preach the word. Also, stop confessing your sins to a man. You can actually just lay in bed in do that. Biggest hypocrites! Don't bother replying cause I don't care what you have to say. It's my opinion and no one can change it!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

You do have him pretty well figured. As I said lots of needy children in this country could have been fed with they money he has wasted. The same could be said about Bush too. The only real difference between them is color and party affiliation.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

funny wrote:
<quoted text> Catholicism is a religion straight out of hell! They worship idols and saints. They kneel and do the sign of the cross. Wrong, wrong, wrong! I would also add that all religion is bs. Just read your bible and educate yourselves. I think Jehovah's witnesses have the right idea. They go out and preach the word. Also, stop confessing your sins to a man. You can actually just lay in bed in do that. Biggest hypocrites! Don't bother replying cause I don't care what you have to say. It's my opinion and no one can change it!
Of course you don't want me responding to your tripe. Can't you read? Apparently not, as I have no where backed the Paganism of Catholicism. What an idiot you are. Stop making up things and trying to fit them in others mouths. Not strong enough to hear the truth, then STOP posting me! Foolish child.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Texan wrote:
You do have him pretty well figured. As I said lots of needy children in this country could have been fed with they money he has wasted. The same could be said about Bush too. The only real difference between them is color and party affiliation.
No disagreement here. Bush started the ball rolling, IMO.
WHY

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

I guess I'll just remind funny that opinions are a lot like a--holes, everybody has one, and both of his stink, and I wouldn't even think of changing either one of them.
Really

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Time for a change!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Really wrote:
Time for a change!
We already have had all of the change that we can stand.
Why

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Are y'all still with this??
Greg Abott

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

I think I have a shot in 2014!
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

test
cruuuzzzz!

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Ted Cruz

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Greg Abott wrote:
I think I have a shot in 2014!
Greg !! You forgot how to spell your name!!!
MoonShadow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Could always bring in Al Sharpton.
Pilar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

&$))(&;&8,3'xhejie jc

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,021 - 13,040 of16,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••