jason

Hondo, TX

#13421 Mar 29, 2013
test
marianne

Hattiesburg, MS

#13422 Mar 29, 2013
RICK PERRY. The gentleman IS a 'gentleman'....he had a wondrtbar delivery & HE KNOWS the GOV. does NOT 'run the state'...the HOUSE )OF REPERSENTATIVE doea, as in 'WE WHE PEOPLE"....last time (I looked GOD created me. PS: PRAYER BELONGES IN SCHOOL. This nation needs ALL the PRAYER it can get.
marianne39506@HM
Old Jack

Ballwin, MO

#13423 Mar 29, 2013
marianne wrote:
RICK PERRY. The gentleman IS a 'gentleman'....he had a wondrtbar delivery & HE KNOWS the GOV. does NOT 'run the state'...the HOUSE )OF REPERSENTATIVE doea, as in 'WE WHE PEOPLE"....last time (I looked GOD created me. PS: PRAYER BELONGES IN SCHOOL. This nation needs ALL the PRAYER it can get.
marianne39506@HM
Yes ma'am this country needs prayer but I'm afraid we have passed the point of No Return! So many people in America mock GOD and think they are getting by with it, but GOD will not be mocked! He is going to have the last word! Homosexuals, atheists, adulterers, fornicators, liars , drunkards and thieves. America is ruled by such as these! America is on the way out! The invasion was from within. Watch the skies for the Lord's return! Then, Tribulations!!! Woe to America the Harlot! Modern day Babylon!!!
jackie

Hondo, TX

#13424 Mar 29, 2013
test
jocko

Hondo, TX

#13425 Mar 29, 2013
tetst
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13426 Mar 29, 2013
Coyote wrote:
I've been helping mexicans sneak in. I give them food and water, and use a scanner to find out where the border patrol and those minuteman pussees are. I knocked a minuteman's teeth out last week, and gave his boots and weapons to a mexican.

Yeaaa what suddenly brings a coyote on the north richland hills topix forum? You knocked a mans teeth out? Thats funny i like that joke and be sure to tell me more jokes. You gave the mexicans weapons? yeaa very funny i like that one too. But don,t worrie i,am here to rid you off the forum with all of this acting do do that you tell. The fact is you could not even knock out a teenage kids teeth even under self defence. But don,t worrie i,am going to post you so many replies that you will nicely leave the forum...
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13427 Mar 29, 2013
borderwatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the confession and be sure that it will be passed along to police, border patrols and minutemen who are not pussies. I haven't previously heard about this happening but I'm sure they will have information about a minuteman who was attacked and had his boots and weapons stolen and this thread can be tracked back to where it came from. The stole weapon will be the biggest concern. Problem solved. I'm so glad I happened upon this.

Do you actaully believe this clown? He is full of horse green do do. The guy is not series! Why would anybody get on a topix forum and confest to something like this? Go out there and get those who are trying to cross the border and stop worring about some-one whi is just cracking a joke!
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13428 Mar 29, 2013
sledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait and see what I'm gonna give you!

You have got to be a stupid person if you believe this clown. Think real hard when you read that post. Does he sound like he is telling the truth? you have to be an idiot to believe this
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13429 Mar 29, 2013
Coyote wrote:
I've been helping mexicans sneak in. I give them food and water, and use a scanner to find out where the border patrol and those minuteman pussees are. I knocked a minuteman's teeth out last week, and gave his boots and weapons to a mexican.

I,am the only person on this forum that knows your telling a green pile of horse do do. The others on here are stupid enough to believe you.
flip

Ballwin, MO

#13430 Mar 29, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
I,am the only person on this forum that knows your telling a green pile of horse do do. The others on here are stupid enough to believe you.
You are a narcissistic fool! It wasn't posted on the north richland hills forum, dick, it's state wide! And you are just a big mouth presumptuous blow hard that wishes you were either big or bad but we all know are neither! You are the only stupid one here!!!
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13431 Mar 30, 2013
flip wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a narcissistic fool! It wasn't posted on the north richland hills forum, dick, it's state wide! And you are just a big mouth presumptuous blow hard that wishes you were either big or bad but we all know are neither! You are the only stupid one here!!!

Yeaaa shut up and go back to your city forum friend. Oh but wait it says your from the united states? Why does mine say i,am from north richland hills and yours does not? Something tells me your on the wrong forum. Happy easter ding dong.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#13432 Mar 30, 2013
flip wrote:
<quoted text>
While your at it you might ought to use a better handle then flip AS IT APPEARS TO ME ITS A Stupid handle sort of speak.
jason

Hondo, TX

#13433 Mar 30, 2013
test
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13434 Apr 1, 2013
BBJ look again your location is shown as Ft. Worth, both Governer topix are on the forum of every city in the State stupid.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13435 Apr 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
BBJ look again your location is shown as Ft. Worth, both Governer topix are on the forum of every city in the State stupid.

Mr texas i have checked this out many times before. Trying to play with my mind is inpossible. Nice try mr texan.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13436 Apr 1, 2013
Texan wrote:

I,am not seeing this mr texan. Until you come up with more proof i may just fall back on my big butt and relize i have been wrong. Your story here is not checking out.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13437 Apr 1, 2013
jason wrote:
test

Well mr texan you are right! I guess sometimes even i make mistakes. I have no plans to leave this topic however until you people agree to close it! This topic is old and another one needs to be made! Until this is done your going to hear from me on this topic.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13438 Apr 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
This topic needs to be updated to 2o13 mr texan!
APRIL FOOLS

United States

#13439 Apr 1, 2013
JOKES ON ME HOPE YOUR happy now , now LEAVE ME ALONE SINCE U NEVER GAVE A FK TO CARE !
tesd

Hondo, TX

#13440 Apr 1, 2013
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 4 min miss tuffet 1,049
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min republiCONS 165,320
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 42 min Arthur T 64,615
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 47 min WE OWN YELLOW MUTT 99,239
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 51 min miss tuffet 164,287
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Fake Lisa 79,343
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Synergy 58,593
More from around the web