Who do you support for County Judge / Executive in Kentucky (Meade County) in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 86 of86
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
What No 1 wants to Judge

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

BRAC SCANDAL wrote:
<quoted text>Judge Lynn as many other politicians know of this scandal. The question, if they know of this scandal, what info have gathered, or attempted to gather, as to the government agent or agents involved (names), the septic installers (names), the builders/developers (names) who worked laVista Estates. I know all of them. I do not know the other builders who have used the same 5 system installers across different counties. That is where the banks will take the hit in bankrupsys. Could it be 10, 20, 50 other builders who used these same installers along with the county government agent in some cases looking the other way and giving improper approvals?
No one in this forum wants to judge this comment as nuts, funny, etc.?

Must be some truth there!
BRAC SCANDAL ROCKS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

BRAC SCANDAL wrote:
<quoted text>Judge Lynn as many other politicians know of this scandal. The question, if they know of this scandal, what info have gathered, or attempted to gather, as to the government agent or agents involved (names), the septic installers (names), the builders/developers (names) who worked laVista Estates. I know all of them. I do not know the other builders who have used the same 5 system installers across different counties. That is where the banks will take the hit in bankrupsys. Could it be 10, 20, 50 other builders who used these same installers along with the county government agent in some cases looking the other way and giving improper approvals?
BRAC SCANDAL ROCKS!
BUSTEDBRACSCANDA L

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Yep, BRAC SCANDAL ROCKS! State Home Builder Certification will busta lotta corrupt home builders!
heather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

every judge in hardin county is a joke. if you get in trouble, good luck.
John R Price

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

I'm for the one which doesn't slay me
SeeDetailsPosted ThisMorn

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Seriously wrote:
Well why doesn't someone explain to Meade County residents what this BRAC scandal is all about? What does a subdivision in Hardin County have to do with us? Details please :)
The details have been highlighted and posted this morning in the Elizabethtown Forum "Do You Approve of Harry L. Berry as Judge Executive Hardin County"

The most recent 6-7 posts have replies to someone's BRAC SCANDAL explanations for all in Meade County to read and prepare for this exposure in 2014 election season.

Write back here if those explanations are not clear enough for you all in Meade County.

What these exposures in Hardin County reveal will have the same, if not greater impact on Meade County Residents! Yes it will!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 86 of86
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••