Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Wow! I voted! No alcohol served on election day! Guess I'll go to Linns pins and just keep it in a cup!!!
Keep it in a cup

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Wow! I voted! Time for a drink, but they don't serve on election day! Guess I will go to linns pins and keep it in a cup!
Kevin Logsdon

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

I voted or Gerry Lynn because Gerry has what it takes to be a good judge executive for Meade County. He has experience in politics and is a well educated man when it comes to serving the citizens of Meade County. I am very glad that he got the position and I cannot wait to see how well he does as our new judge executive.
Hindsight

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

So, how is Mr. Lynn working out for you?
BracRvilleScanda l

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

rumor wrote:
has it that the current Meade County Judge Executive will have some serious questions to answer to regarding a county sewer project into Rineyville and improper septic system installations and possible improper government inspections of many septic systems in the Rineyville area of Hardin County. The current Meade County Judge Executive sits on Lincoln Trail District Board of Health as a member and did nothing when forwarned about possible corruption. Do you think there were any licensed septic system installers from Meade County that were installing improper septic systems in LaVista Estates Rineyville, KY? When leans are placed on the homeowners of Rineyville to disconnect and be forced onto county sewer there wont B any commotion? You will have to hook to it even if your current septic system is working if sewer is considered accessable to you.
Yep, Meade County Judge-Exec. is in the mix of some corruption called the BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Scandal.
INFO WANTED

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

I want to know where MC Judge-Exec. Gerry Lynn banks at so as to discuss with his banks CEO's about a home construction scandal I believe very strongly he has been aware of for some time now. His banks stock holders and his banks investors might wanna know more about said scandal and home construction corruption!
Break one nine

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

BracRvilleScandal wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, Meade County Judge-Exec. is in the mix of some corruption called the BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Scandal.
That is a BIG 10-4!
Dayum Right He WILL

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

rumor wrote:
has it that the current Meade County Judge Executive will have some serious questions to answer to regarding a county sewer project into Rineyville and improper septic system installations and possible improper government inspections of many septic systems in the Rineyville area of Hardin County. The current Meade County Judge Executive sits on Lincoln Trail District Board of Health as a member and did nothing when forwarned about possible corruption. Do you think there were any licensed septic system installers from Meade County that were installing improper septic systems in LaVista Estates Rineyville, KY? When leans are placed on the homeowners of Rineyville to disconnect and be forced onto county sewer there wont B any commotion? You will have to hook to it even if your current septic system is working if sewer is considered accessable to you.
Be carefull who you hire to put in your septic system and your plumbing when you want to take a 10-200, that's CB talk for a doody.

Judge Lynn who would you "NOT" hire to put in your 10-200 doo-doo system?

Dayum right he will have some questions to answer in a Meade County Scandal.
BuilderPlumberSe pticInsta

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

How many Meade County septic system installers were hired to do the septic systems in LaVista Estates, Rineyville Hardin County KY?
HomeBuilderCerti fication

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Will the state require home builders in KY to be state licensed and certified due to the thousands of victim complaints over a septic system/sewer scandal originating out of Hardin County?
MeadeCoBRACScand alVictims

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

If you are a Meade County resident and homeowner and want to join in on this BRAC SCANDAL brewing in Hardin County be doing your research as to why "your" elected officials seem to not know anything about this developing SCANDAL.

Then when you find someone willing to go on record involving this BRAC SCANDAL pay even closer attention! This could benefit thousands of Homeowner Victims!
Seriously

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Well why doesn't someone explain to Meade County residents what this BRAC scandal is all about? What does a subdivision in Hardin County have to do with us? Details please :)
R U Ready for Details

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Seriously wrote:
Well why doesn't someone explain to Meade County residents what this BRAC scandal is all about? What does a subdivision in Hardin County have to do with us? Details please :)
1.Do you know who the plumbers/septic installers were that did LaVista Estates?

2. Do you know who the septic inspector who approved those septic systems in LaVista?

3.Suppose those septic installations did not meet codes and failed miserably.

4.Suppose the Health Department septic inspector approved those septic systems in LaVista Estates anyway regardless whether they met code or not.

5.Do you have ANY IDEA how many Home Builders/Developers hired those same septic installers to do OTHER developements in Hardin and MEADE Counties?

6.Suppose those Health Dept septic inspectors in Meade Co. approved sub-standard installations of those same septic system installers.

7. How many home builders are going to be caught up in this from say, Meade County when HOMEOWNERS in both counties claim they are "Victims" like their LaVista Estates neighbors in Hardin County?

8.How much money do you think is currently on LOAN to those numerous builders tied to this scandal, file bankrupsy trying to dodge thousands of class action lawsuits, leaving certain banks STOCKHOLDERS to absorb the banks loses due to the number of builder bankrupsy filings?
R U Ready for Details

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Seriously wrote:
9. Not to mention the small businesses who have tons of builder merchandise they have sold to many of those builders, who when they file bankrupsy, will leave those businesses to absorb the merchandise loses those builders had purchased on CREDIT.
R U Ready for Details

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

What Meade County Residents/Homeowners who might feel they were a victim need to do is begin researching:

Who my builder was/is and did he use the same septic system installer for my home as will come out of LaVista.

Did my septic system fail by no fault of my own or my family's.

Get 2nd opinions from other sources to reaffirm that there was no homeowner misuse.

Develope a collaborative relationship with other homeowners who might have the same circumstance of:

same builder/same septic installer/same septic inspector and you have a sticker of approval that your system met codes and was passed, yet "You all share" major septic system failures, crap running out all over your lawn, and EVERYONE trying to pass the BLAME BUCK to anyone but themselves.

Homeowners in Meade Co. could share being "victimized" by the system as LaVista Estates, Rineyville KY.

Since: Jun 12

Irvington, KY USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

hmmmmm
R U Ready for Details

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Disgusted469 wrote:
hmmmmm
Hmmm ain't all of it. This could branch out to other surrounding counties.

Leading Ultimately to STATE CERTIFICATION/LICENSING of All Home Builders in KY as a direct result of a BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Government Scandal and Attempted COVER-UP!
Seriously

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

It would help if you named these builders, septic installers, etc. that you imply are operating in Meade County. Are you aware of "victims" here? While Judge Lynn may be on the Lincoln Trail board, can you prove he has anything to do the corruption you allege?
BRAC SCANDAL

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Seriously wrote:
It would help if you named these builders, septic installers, etc. that you imply are operating in Meade County. Are you aware of "victims" here? While Judge Lynn may be on the Lincoln Trail board, can you prove he has anything to do the corruption you allege?
I have some builder names but certainly not all.

3 of the 5 installers came out of Meade County.
BRAC SCANDAL

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Seriously wrote:
Judge Lynn as many other politicians know of this scandal. The question, if they know of this scandal, what info have gathered, or attempted to gather, as to the government agent or agents involved (names), the septic installers (names), the builders/developers (names) who worked laVista Estates. I know all of them. I do not know the other builders who have used the same 5 system installers across different counties. That is where the banks will take the hit in bankrupsys. Could it be 10, 20, 50 other builders who used these same installers along with the county government agent in some cases looking the other way and giving improper approvals?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••