Who do you support for County Judge / Executive in Kentucky (Meade County) in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
SeriouslyVoters

Vine Grove, KY

#1 Oct 21, 2010
Gerry Lynn is WAY more qualafied for this position! I feel sorry for MC if Becky gets in.
Go Greenwave!

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Lynn is polished and poised but he lacks sincerity and a feel for the people of Meade County. If we want a JE who is about having power and exercising influence then Lynn would be the choice, I want a JE who will put the best interest of Meade County ahead of political and partisan considerations -- that candidate is Becky Flaherty. Mrs. Flaherty knows how to work WITH others to build consensus, she understands how hard we work to earn a living for our families but she also knows that our children need a good education, a quality library, safe roads and local jobs. To have those things requires revenue. Becky won't promise not to collect taxes necessary for the government to work but she will work to see that every tax dollar is used wisely and in the interest of serving Meade county.
American man

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2010
I know Becky and Gerry. Becky is honest, trustworthy and will serve Meade County well. Geyyt would serve Gerry well...Enough said
Carmin

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 22, 2010
Becky is honest & intellegent and will serve Meade County with pride!
American man

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2010
I support BECKY FLAHERTY, she is a smart, dedicated, hard working and will represent all of the people of Meade County, not just the elite and tht insiders.
who

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Oct 22, 2010
Lynn is in Theresa Padgetts pocket
Marilyn Matthews

Vine Grove, KY

#7 Oct 22, 2010
Becky is interested in serving for the good of the population. She is not in this for selfish motives. She has people skills, knowledge of the system, and deeply-felt ethics.
Republican supports Becky

Louisville, KY

#8 Oct 22, 2010
Gerry: we already fired him once, why would we ever set ourselves up to do it again? Becky is the BEST, WISEST woMAN for the job we have ahead of us.
Happy to Vote

Brandenburg, KY

#9 Oct 22, 2010
I'm voting for Becky...time to see the "good ole boys" club take a back seat so that things can get done.
VOTE

Radcliff, KY

#10 Oct 22, 2010
Gerry may be a better public speaker, but Becky speaks from the heart and cares about Meade County. I heard that Gerry Lynn made negative comments about Becky after the debate. Uncalled for but shows the kind of person he is evidently...
Tired_of_the_BS

Vine Grove, KY

#11 Oct 22, 2010
I know both of these candidates very well. Becky is hard-working, straight forward, and honest. Gerry, on the other hand, is a lazy, lying, snake who is only interested in continuing to live off the taxpayers dime.

Gerry sits on the Industrial Authority and has done NOTHING. He was on the Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee (its not a Task Force you jackass) but doesn't have a clue what the Comprehensive Plan says. He sits on the Solid Waste board and has taken THOUSANDS of taxpayer dollars in backroom, no-bid deals with the solid waste dept.

As state rep he couldn't even show up to vote on such important issues like a retroactive TAX BREAK for soldiers KILLED IN ACTION, a bill to require further registration of SEX OFFENDERS, or a bill to assist the DISABLED executing their constitutional right to vote. Does that sound "PRO-FAMILY" and "PRO-VETERAN" to you? It just proves to me that he's a lazy hypocrite.

Not to mention, his voting AGAINST helping members of the military wishing to get married and voting AGAINST making it illegal to tip off healthcare facility inspections. This just proves to me that you don't deserve to get another dime of my tax dollars.

You won't be conning me out of another vote Mr. Lynn.
Tired_of_the_BS

Vine Grove, KY

#12 Oct 22, 2010
SeriouslyVoters wrote:
Gerry Lynn is WAY more qualafied for this position! I feel sorry for MC if Becky gets in.
Seriously, use a spellchecker next time. "qualafied" geez!
Tired_of_the_BS

Vine Grove, KY

#13 Oct 22, 2010
[QUOTE who="Go Greenwave!"]Lynn is polished..."[/QUOTE] You know what they say, "you can polish a turd, but it's still a turd."
SeriouslyVoters

Vine Grove, KY

#14 Oct 22, 2010
Qualafied is spelled right. I won a spelling bee before! Did you........Tired_of_the_BS???? ???

This site is not about spelling. Its about the topic.

Topic is about Gerry Lynn and Becky Flaherty.

VOTE FOR GERRY LYNN!!!!!!!!!!
Tank

Vine Grove, KY

#15 Oct 22, 2010
Lets see if a woman can turn our couny around.
dictionary-com

Brandenburg, KY

#16 Oct 22, 2010
SeriouslyVoters....if you won a spelling bee it must have been rigged. Just curious? How do you know what qualifications are when you can't spell QUALIFIED correctly?
The topic at hand is Gerry Lynn and Becky Flaherty.....and my friend.....you should stick to spell check and winning your spelling bees because, it's obvious that politics and quality people aren't your specialty.
VOTE FOR BECKY FLAHERTY!!!!!!!!!!
Tired_of_the_BS

Vine Grove, KY

#17 Oct 23, 2010
dictionary-com wrote:
SeriouslyVoters....if you won a spelling bee it must have been rigged. Just curious? How do you know what qualifications are when you can't spell QUALIFIED correctly?
The topic at hand is Gerry Lynn and Becky Flaherty.....and my friend.....you should stick to spell check and winning your spelling bees because, it's obvious that politics and quality people aren't your specialty.
VOTE FOR BECKY FLAHERTY!!!!!!!!!!
SeriouslyVoters suffers from the same affliction as Mr. Lynn... delusions of grandeur.
Tired_of_the_BS

Vine Grove, KY

#18 Oct 23, 2010
SeriouslyVoters wrote:
Qualafied is spelled right. I won a spelling bee before! Did you........Tired_of_the_BS???? ???
This site is not about spelling. Its about the topic.
Topic is about Gerry Lynn and Becky Flaherty.
VOTE FOR GERRY LYNN!!!!!!!!!!
You can learn much about a candidate by the people that blindly support them.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#19 Oct 23, 2010
Carmin wrote:
Becky is honest & intellegent and will serve Meade County with pride!
Becky is honest - but what about her uncle Harry? He is not quite so well trusted. Add Becky's inexperience (Bless her Heart) and you have the keys for a mess. She means well but can she do well without family input? I fear she will not be able too.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Oct 23, 2010
Happy to Vote wrote:
I'm voting for Becky...time to see the "good ole boys" club take a back seat so that things can get done.
LOL you better look again. Nothing against Becky but her uncle drives the bus for the "Good Ol' Boys" Club.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min fubar 18,757
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 8 min Dix 76,163
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Jay 155,437
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 46 min big meech 16,010
Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 46 min John 1,168
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 152,333
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr silverfox 56,803

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE