Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#98851 Apr 26, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>The only domestic terrorists I see are the Democrats who are destroying this country. If you support them then you are a domestic terrorist.
Of course. You extremist right-wing conservatives think that everyone who is not as extremist as you ... are domestic terrorists. Of course, everyone knows you are wrong (except for your like-minded buddies.)

(A true patriot does not have to declare that.)

#98852 Apr 26, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Harry Reid is a scumbag little piece of sh*it with a Napoleon complex and the height to match it. He is criminal. He has broken his duty as both a Senator and a Senate Majority Leader. He should be charged with treason, tried and convicted, put in prison for a little while, then fried for what he has done in his position of power.
Your little tirade proves the fact that the "Tea Partiers" do not believe in law and order, and are willing to use armed insurrection to accomplish their narrow goals.

#98853 Apr 26, 2014
Yellow Belly Demonrat wrote:
<quoted text>My, you are stupid.
No wonder we will get our asses kicked in 2014 & 2016!
Everyone knows the only way to get these solar panels to work is put convex mirrors in the mountains pointed to these panels.
Kills birds, ruins the landscape.
But then your news source comedy central hasn't found a way to cover this sick liberal accomplishment story.
So maybe we liberal/Demonrats still have a chance with ignorant and uninformed people like you!
1. Sorry. The "mirror-type" solar field generally does NOT use "mountains." They use mirrors placed in arrays to direct sunlight onto a heat absorber on a nearby tower.

2. The mirrors are either flat, OR concave -- a convex mirror would scatter the light in many directions. This fact alone proves that you do not know what you are talking about -- as usual.

Interesting that you even have to pretend that you are a Democrat to attempt to provide your "half-baked" theories.

You apparently realize that no one these days takes "Tea Partiers" like you seriously.

#98854 Apr 26, 2014
Yellow Dogs Criminals wrote:
What are Americans to do when the America's Department of Justice is corrupt too???
Eric Holder Cancels Police Academy Speech After Protesters Demand New Officers Arrest Him.
Vote the liberal/Demonrats out in 2014 & 2016!
You placard-waving "Tea Partiers" can "demand" whatever you wish. It ain't gonna happen. People are getting tired of your blatant ignorance.
American Patriot

Forsyth, MO

#98855 Apr 26, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. You extremist right-wing conservatives think that everyone who is not as extremist as you ... are domestic terrorists. Of course, everyone knows you are wrong (except for your like-minded buddies.)
(A true patriot does not have to declare that.)
Is this another example of your lie of not caring what I have to say? You sure reply to me a lot for someone who doesn't care what I have to say.

The only domestic terrorists are the Democrats and those who support them as they destroy this country, spit on the Constitution, and seek to enslave the American citizens through welfare, heavy debt, and immorality like abortion and homosexuality. YOU are a domestic terrorist and you deserve the same fate that all terrorists deserve.

You're nothing but a scumsucking punk bi*tch Yellow Dawg. You should just get the hell out of this country and go find one that suits a terrorist like you. Try Syria or Iran. Either way just get the f*uck out!

#98856 Apr 26, 2014
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Mark Levin FULL Speech at NRA ILA Leadership Forum - April 25, 2014
~ Right to Bear Arms Unless You're a Liberal!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/iUWfqbkDvHQ
The Second Amendment says citizens can bear arms within an organized militia. Period.
American Patriot

Forsyth, MO

#98857 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Your little tirade proves the fact that the "Tea Partiers" do not believe in law and order, and are willing to use armed insurrection to accomplish their narrow goals.
I believe in law and order. I just don't believe in tyranny and terrorism by a government against its own citizens like you do you scumf*uck terrorist.

You're a lowlife piece of sh*it. Just get the fu*ck out of this country and go live in one where the government already controls it's citizens. That is what you crave so much. I'm sure Iran has room for an America hating neo Nazi like you.
American Patriot

Forsyth, MO

#98858 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
The Second Amendment says citizens can bear arms within an organized militia. Period.
That the Liberal interpretation and it doesn't mean jack sh*it. Period!

The 2nd Amendment says my right to bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED and if you knew anything about the founding fathers you would not make such stupid comments. To you founding fathers are Marx, Mao, Castro, and every other dictator. You support big government tyranny and it's control over its citizen.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
--- Thomas Jefferson to Peter Carr, 1785. The Writings of Thomas Jefferson

No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
---Thomas Jefferson: Draft Virginia Constitution, 1776.

We established however some, although not all its [self-government] important principles . The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves, in all cases to which they think themselves competent,(as in electing their functionaries executive and legislative, and deciding by a jury of themselves, in all judiciary cases in which any fact is involved,) or they may act by representatives, freely and equally chosen; THAT IT IS THEIR RIGHT AND DUTY TO BE AT ALL TIMES ARMED;
---Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824

THERE IS YOUR PERIOD DI*CKHEAD!!
American Patriot

Forsyth, MO

#98859 Apr 26, 2014
Zacharia Johnson argued that the new Constitution could never result in religious persecution or other oppression because:

[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons. They are left in full possession of them.
--Zacharia Johnson

Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American...[T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
---Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98860 Apr 26, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this another example of your lie of not caring what I have to say? You sure reply to me a lot for someone who doesn't care what I have to say.
The only domestic terrorists are the Democrats and those who support them as they destroy this country, spit on the Constitution, and seek to enslave the American citizens through welfare, heavy debt, and immorality like abortion and homosexuality. YOU are a domestic terrorist and you deserve the same fate that all terrorists deserve.
You're nothing but a scumsucking punk bi*tch Yellow Dawg. You should just get the hell out of this country and go find one that suits a terrorist like you. Try Syria or Iran. Either way just get the f*uck out!
My My My ...DAWG has totally destroyed your ass..and that is where you head is stuck up...LOL

Just Like the pundits on FAUX News....I'm enjoying watching your emotional MELTDOWN

DAWG Please Pass The Popcorn...hahahahahahahahahaha ha
American Patriot

Forsyth, MO

#98862 Apr 26, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>My My My ...DAWG has totally destroyed your ass..and that is where you head is stuck up...LOL

Just Like the pundits on FAUX News....I'm enjoying watching your emotional MELTDOWN

Is that the best you can do Yellow Dawg, log out and post unregistered so you can kiss your own as*s? Must be easy to do since your head is already up it. You're like a suicide terrorist that blows himself up to soon.

PERIOD!
Dawg Rules

Overland Park, KS

#98863 Apr 26, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
My My My ...DAWG has totally destroyed your ass..and that is where you head is stuck up...LOL
I wonder how long it will be before Fox News offers Cliven Bundy a show of his own? Maybe Max, Norton, Dumbass, and wanna be Patriot, could have panel discussions with Dawg as the moderator. Bundy could give advice how to get "gubbmint cheese," make a of fool of yourself, and become a star on Fox News. I would tune in everyday.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98864 Apr 26, 2014
Cliven Bundy Had Limited Sympathy In The West

BUNKERVILLE, Nev.(AP) For a while, in certain quarters, Cliven Bundy was celebrated as a John Wayne-like throwback to the Old West a weathered, plainspoken rancher just trying to graze his cattle and keep the government off his back. But that was before he started sounding more like a throwback to the Old South.

Conservative Republican politicians and commentators who once embraced Bundy for standing up to Washington are stampeding in the other direction and branding him a racist after he suggested that blacks might have had it better as slaves picking cotton.

The furor has made it apparent how limited Bundy's appeal ever was.

Bundy, 67, and his armed supporters thwarted an attempt by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management two weeks ago to seize his family's cattle over his failure to pay $1.1 million in grazing fees and penalties for the use of government land over the past 20 years. A local land-use dispute soon turned into a national debate, with conservatives calling it another example of big-government overreach.

But the rugged West that Bundy was said to represent has changed, becoming more urban and less concerned about federal intrusion than it was during the so-called Sagebrush Rebellion in the 1970s and '80s. In the urban areas that now dominate the West, there have been few stirrings of support for Bundy.

Even many fellow ranchers regard him as more a deadbeat than a hero.

"You've got hundreds of ranchers in Nevada who pay their fee regularly," said Tom Collins, a rancher on the Clark County Commission. "On the grazing fee issue, Bundy doesn't have sympathy from the ranchers."

___
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98865 Apr 26, 2014
Why should anyone have sympathy for this man, when all other ranchers who have their cattle graze on public land pay their bill. I wonder since Hannity is such great friends with Bundy why don't he pay that million $ bill for him

Hannity should have put on a condom before he hopped into bed with Bundy, now he's got the disease! Serves him right for opposing contraception.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98866 Apr 26, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can do Yellow Dawg, log out and post unregistered so you can kiss your own as*s? Must be easy to do since your head is already up it. You're like a suicide terrorist that blows himself up to soon.
PERIOD!
Racism is the driving force behind republican voters.

White males are destroying the country at the ballot box by voting against their own interests because the republicans promise to hurt minorities.

"I might not have said it right," he said, "but it came from my heart." Well yeah most ugly racists do speak from the heart as no brains need to be had.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98867 Apr 26, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The only domestic terrorists I see are the Democrats who are destroying this country. If you support them then you are a domestic terrorist.
The bottom line is that Republicans are more often driven by hate than they are driven by what's good for the country.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98868 Apr 26, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives- if Cliven Bundy was a Muslim and his armed "militia" supporters were Muslims, would you be rushing to his side calling him a patriot and freedom fighter?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98869 Apr 26, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in law and order. I just don't believe in tyranny and terrorism by a government against its own citizens like you do you scumf*uck terrorist.
You're a lowlife piece of sh*it. Just get the fu*ck out of this country and go live in one where the government already controls it's citizens. That is what you crave so much. I'm sure Iran has room for an America hating neo Nazi like you.
Time to send in the national guard. If these tea-publican clowns raise a weapon so be it.
Treason has consequences!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98870 Apr 26, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
PERIOD!
When Bundy and his white supporters stood off the sheriff's men with their guns I asked myself "would the sheriff's men back down if Bundy was BLACK?"

How many Americans honestly believe we have a government "of the people" with freedom and equality for all of US? Bundy and his gun toting supporters along with many Tea Party Republicans supported by FOX are compelling proof the Civil War never ended?

The "rule of law" is based on who has how much money. Isn't that why the early settlers left England to escape the ONE% royalty? The "robber barons" are bigger than ever passing their wealth by inheritance as before.

Happy Trails
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98871 Apr 26, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder how long it will be before Fox News offers Cliven Bundy a show of his own? Maybe Max, Norton, Dumbass, and wanna be Patriot, could have panel discussions with Dawg as the moderator. Bundy could give advice how to get "gubbmint cheese," make a of fool of yourself, and become a star on Fox News. I would tune in everyday.
Bundy is a squatter, a tax dodger and a thief. We all have to pay our taxes, like it or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr The WindBag 114,223
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 hr Chuck 102,809
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 13 hr amused2death 8,720
Election Who's got your vote in the Alabama Senate race? (Nov '14) Mon Wow 11
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Dec 9 REM 24
Election Who's got your vote in the West Virginia State ... (Oct '14) Dec 9 ST III Vet 11
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Nov '14) Dec 8 here62440 49
More from around the web