Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98810 Apr 25, 2014
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Bill O'Reilly: Conservative Media Shouldn't Have Rushed To Back Cliven Bundy

Bill O'Reilly reflected on Cliven Bundy's racist comments on Thursday, suggesting that certain members of the media should have vetted the rancher more thoroughly before throwing their support behind him.

Bundy was recently involved in a government standoff in which he resisted paying government fees for allowing his cattle to graze on federal land. Sean Hannity and Fox News covered his story extensively. Bundy's incendiary comments about black people, however, prompted Hannity to speak out against the rancher.

On Thursday, O'Reilly said there was a lesson to be learned from the situation: "Be careful who you partner up with."

O'Reilly was speaking with contributor Bernie Goldberg, who complained about “all those people on the far right who turned him into a poster boy to make the case against government overreach.”
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98811 Apr 25, 2014
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Sorry but this just proves that many conservatives are poorly educated, and simply unable to tell the difference between S@%T and Shinola.

Ozark is EXACTLY the kind of clueless hateful viewer Fox News pander to on a daily basis
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98812 Apr 25, 2014
So.....Bill. Did you vet Ted Nugent before he appeared on your show?http://mediamatters.org/b log/2014/02/04/nras-inflammato ry-ted-nugent-to-make-first-pr im/197919
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98813 Apr 25, 2014
So, who will take Bundy to the State of the Union address in January? Cruz, Gomert, or Rand Paul? ha ha ha ha ha
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98814 Apr 25, 2014
GOP vetting process:

[1] Can they help you satisfy your insatiable hatred of Barack Obama?

[2] There is no [2].
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98815 Apr 25, 2014
Poor old Billo and the gang at Fox. They thought they had proof positive that the GOP outreach program was working. I know it was only one person but it was a start. Turns out Cliven was already a staunch repub.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98816 Apr 25, 2014
Hey Bill O -

Can you send me pix of Ailes and Hannity with egg all over their faces?

Thanks!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98817 Apr 25, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like the truth has upset you. That's good. You realize you are everything I said in my post. Now go get a job you lowlife welfare queen.
I don't understand.

Why are the conservatives claiming to be so upset with what Bundy said, when they had no problem with Ryan saying the same thing?

"...[Paul] Ryan told conservative host Bill Bennett that there is a “tailspin of culture, in our inner cities in particular, of men not working and just generations of men not even thinking about working or learning the value and the culture of work.”

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/...

Maybe they insist their spokesmen "pretty up" the words a bit more?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98818 Apr 25, 2014
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
So, violating a dozen federal laws, including insurrection, and defrauding the American People is ok, because there is a Democrat in the White House, but expressing reprehensible, but entirely legal, opinions on race is unacceptable.

No wonder conservatives find themselves tied in knots trying to pose a coherent argument.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98819 Apr 25, 2014
If Bill vetted the majority of conservatives for these beliefs he wouldn't have anyone to partner with... The only difference between Bundy and the the rest of them is that Bundy had a large microphone put in front of him..
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98820 Apr 25, 2014
Colbert Sings 'The Ballad Of Cliven Bundy', Says Bundy And Hannity 'Go Together Like Ku And Klux'

We thought "The Ballad Of Cliven Bundy" was going to be the most outrageous part of this segment from Thursday's "Colbert Report," but turns out, the song was just a warm-up.

Check out the clip above where Colbert takes on Bundy and his apparent BFF Sean Hannity. As Colbert puts it, thanks to the Fox News host's non-stop coverage and support of Bundy, "Now, when anyone thinks of folks who have insight into 'the Negro,' they'll think of Sean Hannity. These two go together like Ku and Klux."

We're sure Hannity will take the joke in stride, in much the same way he's enjoyed
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#98822 Apr 25, 2014
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
BLM: Bureau of Land MISmanagement
~ So by now you have probably heard about the BLM acting like cattle rustlers and running scared when a patriot and his friends showed up to draw a line in the sand.
Well, when the Bureau of Land Management isn’t busy cattle rustling and nearly murdering a man’s family they are busy slaughtering wild horses.
http://bulletsfirst.net/2014/04/24/blm-bureau...
Cliven Bundy Facts:

I. He and his Family has never owned the Disputed Land.

1. Bundy Claims his family has owned the land since 1877, before the BLM existed and before grazing permits were required.

2. However, Clark County property records show Bundy bought the 160 acre ranch in 1948 and included no rights to BLM land.

The Bundys didn't start grazing on the land until 1954.

3. The land is part of the Las Vegas Grazing District, established under the Taylor Grazing Act on Nov. 3, 1936. This was 10 years before the Bundys owned the land.

4. The BLM was founded in 1946, two years before they bought the land.

II.$16 Million Profits From Federal Land.

Why can't Bundy use his 160 acres for grazing?

Answer: money. Bundy is using Federal Land to graze cattle because he wants more cows and 160 acres isn't big enough to handle all the cows he wants. With Federal Land, he can have more cows and make more money.

Nevada land only supports one cow per 20 acres so he can only graze about 8 cows on his land. But using Federal Land, Bundy is grazing an extra 3,387 head of cattle.(We know this because Bundy owns $1.1 million in grazing fees over a 20 year period. So $1.35 per cow per month works out to 3,395 cows.)

Net Profit per cow is running about $250. That means Bundy is making an extra $848,765 a year by using Federal Land. Even if he paid the government grazing fee, his profit would still be $818,765.

Over the 20 years of the dispute, Bundy has made $16 million.

III. Ranch Welfare. Bundy has received $8.2 million in services from the Tax Payers.

1. Bundy Refuses to pay $1.35 per head, per month to graze his cattle on Federal Land saying the land belongs to the states.

2. If the land in question were state land, Nevada charges $15.50, so instead of owing $1.1 million to the Federal Government, Bundy would owe Nevada $12.6 million. Private land runs $14.50 and $20 per head, so private costs would be between $11.8 and $16.3 million.

3. Even if it was State Land, Bundy couldn't graze it, because the Nevada withdrew all grazing rights in the area in 1993.

4. The government spends millions maintaining the land and keeping it suitable for grazing. The Government routinely kills predators, removes trees to create more grazing land, drills wells, builds dams, controls weeds spread by cattle, fights fires and builds roads to access the land. The Government Accounting Office, it cost the government $8.10 per head to maintain the land. That means that, Bundy is receiving $8.2 million in services courtesy of the Tax Payers.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98823 Apr 25, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Cliven Bundy Facts:
1. Bundy Claims his family has owned the land since 1877, before the BLM existed and before grazing permits were required.
2. However, Clark County property records show Bundy bought the 160 acre ranch in 1948 and included no rights to BLM land.
3. The land is part of the Las Vegas Grazing District, established under the Taylor Grazing Act on Nov. 3, 1936. This was 10 years before the Bundys owned the land.
Answer: money. Bundy is using Federal Land to graze cattle because he wants more cows and 160 acres isn't big enough to handle all the cows he wants. With Federal Land, he can have more cows and make more money.
Nevada land only supports one cow per 20 acres so he can only graze about 8 cows on his land. But using Federal Land, Bundy is grazing an extra 3,387 head of cattle.(We know this because Bundy owns $1.1 million in grazing fees over a 20 year period. So $1.35 per cow per month works out to 3,395 cows.)
Net Profit per cow is running about $250. That means Bundy is making an extra $848,765 a year by using Federal Land. Even if he paid the government grazing fee, his profit would still be $818,765.
III. Ranch Welfare. Bundy has received $8.2 million in services from the Tax Payers.
1. Bundy Refuses to pay $1.35 per head, per month to graze his cattle on Federal Land saying the land belongs to the states.
2. If the land in question were state land, Nevada charges $15.50, so instead of owing $1.1 million to the Federal Government, Bundy would owe Nevada $12.6 million. Private land runs $14.50 and $20 per head, so private costs would be between $11.8 and $16.3 million.
3. Even if it was State Land, Bundy couldn't graze it, because the Nevada withdrew all grazing rights in the area in 1993.
4. The government spends millions maintaining the land and keeping it suitable for grazing. The Government routinely kills predators, removes trees to create more grazing land, drills wells, builds dams, controls weeds spread by cattle, fights fires and builds roads to access the land. The Government Accounting Office, it cost the government $8.10 per head to maintain the land. That means that, Bundy is receiving $8.2 million in services courtesy of the Tax Payers.
What is this? Your diversion from real problems???

The REAL problem is Harry Reid.

Harry Reid and his family using the Federal Government for his own personal gain.

Now this is a REAL criminal. The wealth Harry and his family obtained while he was in office.

Lets talk about the REAL problems in this country. The REAL thieves stealing from the American people--Harry Reid!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98824 Apr 25, 2014
GOP vetting process:
[1] Can they help you satisfy your insatiable hatred of Barack Obama?
[2] There is no [2].
The Demonratic vetting process:

1) Obama for president
2) Hillary secretary of state

Gives us 4 dead Americans!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#98825 Apr 25, 2014
<quoted text>
So, violating a dozen federal laws, including insurrection, and defrauding the American People is ok, because there is a Democrat in the White House, but expressing reprehensible, but entirely legal, opinions on race is unacceptable.
No wonder conservatives find themselves tied in knots trying to pose a coherent argument.
If you are not a hypocrite and really care about "violating a dozen federal laws, including insurrection, and defrauding the American People " expose Harry Reid.

If it wasn't for Harry Reid we would have never heard about Bundy.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#98826 Apr 25, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever d*ickhead. I can tell by your pathetic response you were upset by my post. Truth hurts don't it b*itch.
To me, you are less than an ant. I do not care what you think. Your opinion is totally worthless, except as a curiosity showing the warped thinking of a "Tea Partier."

Truth does not necessarily "hurt." And ... since your post is all lies ... it is insignificant.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#98827 Apr 25, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not a hypocrite and really care about "violating a dozen federal laws, including insurrection, and defrauding the American People " expose Harry Reid.
If it wasn't for Harry Reid we would have never heard about Bundy.
Wrong, Reid didn't enter the scene until those domestic terrorist threatened sworn officers of the law doing their job.

The standoff was televised the same day it happened and was two days later Senator Reid called them what they were. Domestic Terrorist.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#98828 Apr 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Cliven Bundy Facts:
Yep, bottom line!

#98829 Apr 25, 2014
American Patriot wrote:
It's funny how there are 3 people on here every day from morning until night making dozens of posts. These three need to go get jobs and quit wasting their lives away attacking the very people that make it possible for them to live off welfare and spend all their time on here. Yellow Dawg Democrat, RNC Rightwing NUT Cases, and ChilliJ are these 3 people. They are the epitome of what is wrong with this country. But their time is coming soon. We the people are fed up with these worthless welfare mooches. It is time for them to be dealt with.
1. I may make "dozens of posts," but I am not "on here every day from morning until night." I usually make 3 daily sessions of 20 minutes or so to answer the twaddle.

2. The reason I don't "live off welfare" is that I worked all my life and have a comfortable retirement.

3. "epitome"! Wow! I am impressed that you know a "big word."

4. Precisely how are you going to deal with us? Be specific. Big Brother is listening.

#98831 Apr 25, 2014
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
You are SO funny, "Dumb Ass." Did your mother make that dress for you?

And what a BEER BELLY! You better cut back!(I am sure you will tonight. You probably have already spent all of your SSI this month.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 190,408
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 4 min BOiaF 18,263
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min Another Damn Liberal 80,170
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 23 min WhoaBuddy 69,957
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Fartman 19,896
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 12 hr Good farts 769
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr Education farts 947
More from around the web