Arkadelphia, AR

#97541 Mar 28, 2014
White House Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid is the Worst Living Human Being on The Planet! Obozo and you are close behind.
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/harry-r...
It stands true all the Ozark people are stupid. Probably make minimum wage and vote republican. Freaking idiots. Let me guess if you get tv reception you watch Fox News. What a bunch of idiots on that news channel.

Arkadelphia, AR

#97543 Mar 28, 2014
It's funny how the rich get the stupid poor people to vote republican. I really feel sorry for stupid people. To bad you can't fix stupid. As far as that goes you can't even buy parts to fix stupid. If you could Bush would need a total overhaul.

Arkadelphia, AR

#97544 Mar 28, 2014
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Even your Pot Head, Draft Dodging, buddy, Bill "knob polish in the oval office" Clinton, says Obama's Internet Surrender Threatens Freedom!
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/03/24...
Maybe your dumb republican buddies should try whatever Bill was on. Made more money when Clinton was in. Bush proved he could break this country stupid republican!!!!
OBAMA the DISASTER

United States

#97547 Mar 29, 2014
OBAMA the DISASTER wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! You got your ass handed to you BUBBLES. Hearing the truth really upsets you doesn't it.
Where's your "game point" now? Oh that's right, it just got pointed on you
LOL!!!
what was a disaster was my hairdo today hahaha hahaha that st louis guy gets me sooooooo HOT I JUST MELTDOWN. the truth is the only bubbles there are. Are when I get my ass drained. Hahaha hahaha hahaha what really upsets me is that he is not GAY. HAHA. I am so man crazy I am one sick dawg owned bitch. Hahaha hahaha Thats big GAY POINT FOR ME HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HA HA HAHAHA
OBAMA the DISASTER

United States

#97548 Mar 29, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your dumb republican buddies should try whatever Bill was on. Made more money when Clinton was in. Bush proved he could break this country stupid republican!!!!
yes W was stupid. But he was smarter than the average Republican. He loved Mexicans. Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97549 Mar 29, 2014
Guest wrote:
It's funny how the rich get the stupid poor people to vote republican. I really feel sorry for stupid people. To bad you can't fix stupid. As far as that goes you can't even buy parts to fix stupid. If you could Bush would need a total overhaul.
Stupid is being fixed and you liberal Demonrats are fixing it.

Your liberal arrogance is beyond belief and even stupid sees it.

Good-by bas-turds 2014 & 2016.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97550 Mar 29, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton rode the tail of Reagan is the only reason why he looked any good.

Bush rode the tail of Clinton and couldn't get off because of Demonrats Pelozie, Reid and Barney Frank.

Obama took the Clinton agenda onto steroids and here we are today.

So who broke this country you Demonratic/liberal arrogant useful Idiot?

The Liberal/Demonrats did. Goodby 2014/2016!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97551 Mar 29, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
ROBME RUINME
Looks as if the republican kool-aid has made it to the Ozarks.
Looks like the Demonratic/Liberal Kool-Aid is in your system useful idiot!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97552 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Tim...You are correct...Game point
H,Ha,Ha,Ha Two use full idiots gaming each other's point!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97553 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Mrs Todd Aiken
You mean Clair McCaskill..........Todd's financial support!
OBAMA the DISASTER

United States

#97554 Mar 29, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Clair McCaskill..........Todd's financial support!
how about the two of us legitimately raping each other. It will.be like one of your family reunions. We have so much in common. I you are just my type Retarded. Luv you. XXXX
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97555 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>You mean Clair McCaskill..........Todd's financial support!
All I hear is your psychotic desperation ...ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

Your doom draws closer

Game Point!!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97556 Mar 29, 2014
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Even your Pot Head, Draft Dodging, buddy, Bill "knob polish in the oval office" Clinton, says Obama's Internet Surrender Threatens Freedom!

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/03/24...
OWNEDsville please stop telling in such graphic detail about your perverted sex acts..

WE KNOW HOW DISTURBED YOU ARE

Game Point!!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97557 Mar 29, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Explain how the registration of domain names "hands the keys to the Web to global 'stakeholders.'"

You don't know nothin' about the internet, do you ?

Managing domains is a clerical function. Even you could do it.
hahahahaha

Ass Bashing Game Point
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97558 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
All I hear is your psychotic desperation ...ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
Your doom draws closer
Game Point!!
Yah, the Clinton-Obama agenda is about to come to an end after a 21 year run of middle class destruction!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97560 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>Yah, the Clinton-Obama agenda is about to come to an end after a 21 year run of middle class destruction!
MAD max is an Idiot Savant ...just missing the Savant part ... LOL
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#97561 Mar 29, 2014
OBAMA the DISASTER wrote:
<quoted text> how about the two of us legitimately raping each other. It will.be like one of your family reunions. We have so much in common. I you are just my type Retarded. Luv you. XXXX
Well OWNEDsville-Vienna DAN looks like you finally have found your soul-mate with MAD Max...hahahahahaha

You ARE perfect for each other you found the RETARD of your dreams ..hahahahaha

So.good luck... we are so happy for you...LOL

Which gas pump at Murphys Quick Stop will you be holding the ceremony at????

Maybe you can finally get to wear that wedding dress you shoplifted from WalMart .. ROLMFAO
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#97562 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
MAD max is an Idiot Savant ...just missing the Savant part ... LOL
Looks like OWNEDsville-Vienna DAN is having a MASSIVE Clone MELTDOWN...hahahahaha

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#97563 Mar 29, 2014
White House Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid is the Worst Living Human Being on The Planet! Obozo and you are close behind.
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/harry-r...
"Ozark BONZO," your world is the trailer park in which you live, and Topix, which you inhabit.

I do not live in your trailer park, nor does Harry Reid. Thus, you have no first-hand knowledge of WHO is the "Worst Living Human Being on The Planet." There have to be hundreds of choices. Even YOU are not in those 100 choices.

Stop exaggerating just to display your ignorance.

Maumelle, AR

#97564 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Clinton rode the tail of Reagan is the only reason why he looked any good.
Bush rode the tail of Clinton and couldn't get off because of Demonrats Pelozie, Reid and Barney Frank.
Obama took the Clinton agenda onto steroids and here we are today.
So who broke this country you Demonratic/liberal arrogant useful Idiot?
The Liberal/Demonrats did. Goodby 2014/2016!!!!
You are definitely drinking the d u m b a s s kook-aid. Republicans?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min red and right 171,719
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min Mgtn Res 72,167
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 14 min Not Landrieu 4,756
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 29 min Big bad john 19,606
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 38 min -The Artist- 81,762
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 1 hr Stray- Dog 3,689
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Jerry K 34,859
More from around the web