Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97586 Mar 29, 2014
hahahahahahaha...I am so desperate for attention I am cloning myself to beg for someone to pay attention to me...LOL

I OWN ME
mud

Cape Girardeau, MO

#97587 Mar 29, 2014
I like dogs
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97588 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
hahahahahahaha...I am so desperate for attention I am cloning myself to beg for someone to pay attention to me...LOL
I OWN ME
hahahahahaha..I love it when I've made you completely loose your shit...like today...LOL

I OWN YOU
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97589 Mar 29, 2014
I am such an emotional wreck. I am even replying to my own posts now...I need to be hospitalized.

I have even "loosed" my shit all over my panties.

I OWN ME

Game Point
1 who knows

Rock Port, MO

#97590 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep ...typical RepubliTURD ...you got " Legitimately Raped" ...hahahahahahaha
A few more days and then you can "cash in" on the new American Dream. The lunchbox used to symbolize the foundation of the dream, now it's the mailbox..... You Liberals have won nothing but a Pyrrhic victory for now....

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97592 Mar 29, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> A few more days and then you can "cash in" on the new American Dream. The lunchbox used to symbolize the foundation of the dream, now it's the mailbox..... You Liberals have won nothing but a Pyrrhic victory for now....
Liberals have:

1. the presidency
2. the US Senate

Pyrrhic victory? You don't even know what that means. You boys are laughably dumb.

#97593 Mar 29, 2014
Illegal Whitehouse Muslim wrote:
Fox News Reporting: Surrendering America
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3405275804001/fox-...
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! You are clueless about the Internet! The clerical job of assigning IP addresses and domain names is a mere administrative function, and reducing US government oversight will NOT diminish any US "control" of the Internet.

You boys are always wanting the government to not be "invasive." NOW you are complaining that the US should oversee a clerical function! You guys are clueless.(And you probably missed the speaker saying that the US State Department will not allow any control of the Internet to go to foreign governments.) The US does not need any world control of the internet. If we need to, we can contain the communications within the US, with controlled nodes going to the rest of the world!

Have no fear! The UN is not going to take your dearly-beloved Topix away from you!(Although there IS some validity in doing so, since you misuse it every day.)
DAWG the BRAINLESS

United States

#97594 Mar 29, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, hahahahahahahaha! You are clueless about the Internet! The clerical job of assigning IP addresses and domain names is a mere administrative function, and reducing US government oversight will NOT diminish any US "control" of the Internet.

You boys are always wanting the government to not be "invasive." NOW you are complaining that the US should oversee a clerical function! You guys are clueless.(And you probably missed the speaker saying that the US State Department will not allow any control of the Internet to go to foreign governments.) The US does not need any world control of the internet. If we need to, we can contain the communications within the US, with controlled nodes going to the rest of the world!

Have no fear! The UN is not going to take your dearly-beloved Topix away from you!(Although there IS some validity in doing so, since you misuse it every day.)
There goes Yellow Mutt walking in lockstep with everything his beloved Master Obama does. He has no ability to think for himself, he just trolls along like a brain dead zombie, and mocks those who question why our government does things.

He is the definition of a useful idiot. He personifies the very thing that is wrong with this country...brainless idiots with no ability to think for themselves who mock those that do as if there is something wrong with questioning the government.

To question the actions of the government is a patriotic act. To mock those who do is to become a mindless slave to the control of the government.

Dawg you are nothing but a mindless slave. Everyone you mock are a hundred times the man you will never be.
DAWG the BRAINLESS

United States

#97595 Mar 29, 2014
DAWG the BRAINLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes Yellow Mutt walking in lockstep with everything his beloved Master Obama does. He has no ability to think for himself, he just trolls along like a brain dead zombie, and mocks those who question why our government does things.
He is the definition of a useful idiot. He personifies the very thing that is wrong with this country...brainless idiots with no ability to think for themselves who mock those that do as if there is something wrong with questioning the government.
To question the actions of the government is a patriotic act. To mock those who do is to become a mindless slave to the control of the government.
Dawg you are nothing but a mindless slave. Everyone you mock are a hundred times the man you will never be.
eeeere did I ever just drop aload of shit.here. Dawg I am your slave just look how pAthetic I have been all day in my silly.attempts to clone people. Do you think.I fooled anyone. Then judged them a half dozen times so it looksike I have some friends boyfriends. Lol. Does that make me crazy. Crazy in love for you. XXXX I wish you would love me Dawg.
DAWG the BRAINLESS

United States

#97596 Mar 29, 2014
Democrats in trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up. You can find it in one of your favorite sources, namely the Huffington Post. Leland Yee was the one busted for running guns. Yes, Leland Yee....who was determined to pass strict control laws and was currently running for Secretary ofState in California. Looks like that will be flying out the window now.
you sound slightly retarded. Thats something Iook for in a man. What are you doing later we can go cruise day care centers or go rob people in nursing homes. Its your call sugar. I can't wait to meet you. You sound angry and you can take thst all out on my ass. XXXX love you xxx
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97597 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care...I am just gay and like to wear women's clothes
Game Point
was that too much information for me to share. I am just an open book a comic.book. Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha. A GAY comic book. Hahaha hahaha hahaha
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97598 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahaha
Game Point daddy!
I am hoping he is my daddy. Are you my daddy. Booo hoooooo
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97599 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
I OWN ME
yes I am a desperate she male. But in the right light Total Darkness.I ve been told I look like Rosie ODonnell so pay attention to me or I will overdose on you again
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97600 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
I am such an emotional wreck. I am even replying to my own posts now...I need to be hospitalized.
I OWN ME
Game Point
well technically I am homrless I lost that trailer in.my divorce fom Clinton Obama Agenda. And.that trailer had.been in my family for. Generations. My favorite thing to shit on is the US constitution. Then the Bible I can always shop lift more panties at Walmart. I was hospitalized. In the Bachmann Clinic.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97601 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
I OWN ME
Game Point
I shit on myself again. But.I going to win this clone war. Hahaha hahaha hahaha
LIBERALS HAVE WON

United States

#97602 Mar 29, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha..I love it when I've made you completely loose your shit...like today...LOL
I OWN YOU
well I clone you hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha
DAWG the BRAINLESS

United States

#97603 Mar 30, 2014
Looks like BUBBLES the ST LOUIS CLONING RETARD was up again all night having another meth fueled cloning meltdown. Poor thing is so obsessed with me she now literally spends all her time 24/7 on here stalking me.

I wonder how long I can keep her doing this? Anyone want to place bets on it?

#97604 Mar 30, 2014
DAWG the BRAINLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the definition of a useful idiot. He personifies the very thing that is wrong with this country... brainless idiots with no ability to think for themselves who mock those that do as if there is something wrong with questioning the government.
Relinquishing oversight of a clerical function makes good sense for the federal government. This represents no loss of power or prestige. It is an administrative function. You would think that we were turning Hawaii over to Australia, by the desperate way you and your quoted "weaselzippers" talk.

I agree with questioning the government. But it does help when you know what you are talking about, "Vienna BONZO"!

You are always saying the US government has too much control. This is a situation in which the US is well-advised to get out of the business of assigning IP addresses and domain names.
Not for long

Dexter, MO

#97605 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Liberals have:
1. the presidency
2. the US Senate
Pyrrhic victory? You don't even know what that means. You boys are laughably dumb.
In November we take the Senate and gain seats in the House. In 2016 we take the Presidency. It's leaning in that direction. The prediction is we will take 6-11 seats in the Senate and will gain seats in the House. Obamacare is killing the Democrats chances of winning. These latest arrests of several Democrats across the country isn't going to help them either. They're in trouble and they know it. What's even worse is their attempt to smear Chris Christie failed too. He has been cleared of Bridgegate.
DAWG the BRAINLESS

United States

#97606 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>Relinquishing oversight of a clerical function makes good sense for the federal government. This represents no loss of power or prestige. It is an administrative function. You would think that we were turning Hawaii over to Australia, by the desperate way you and your quoted "weaselzippers" talk.

I agree with questioning the government. But it does help when you know what you are talking about, "Vienna BONZO"!

You are always saying the US government has too much control. This is a situation in which the US is well-advised to get out of the business of assigning IP addresses and domain names.
Once again demonstrate how clueless you are. First of all it is about a lot more then just domain names. You should educate yourself about it before flapping your gums. You won't though since you don't have the ability to think for yourself. You'll demand I do it because you are too lazy and incapable.

Second of all we should not be surrendering any control of anything to an unelected body of people. A group that is so stupid it put the ambassador from Iran on the council for women's rights and the ambassador from North Korea on a committee for nuclear disarmament. Not only should we not be surrendering control of something to the UN we should not even be a part of such a corrupt and stupid organization.

Third, have you forgot how the UN wants to tax the internet? What do you think this will be a step towards? You are such a narrow minded fool you have no ability to look at the bigger picture. You are so brain dead you just march along with everything Obama and his cronies want to do. Do you want to pay taxes to an unelected group of people? As much time as you spend on here your whole welfare check will go to paying your tax bill.

Pull your head out of your ass and quit wing such a useful idiot. Start learning how to think for yourself and stop being such a brainless government dependent zombie.

You spend your whole time on here trying to mock people who are standing up for what they believe in. Meanwhile you demonstrate that you are nothing more then a government controlled fool who would be lost if you didn't have big government to tell you what to think, what to believe, and how to live your worthless life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min okkk 265,371
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min dixie 101,826
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr bacon hater 101,203
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 21 hr Master of PuPPetz 764
Election Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Tue Frank 860
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Apr 25 tell no lies 1,380
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Apr 24 Juan Carlos 83,972
More from around the web