Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
1 who knows

Columbia, MO

#97506 Mar 28, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
yacht! Ah, hahahahahahaha!
(How long did it take you to make up these "cutesy" little stories, anyway?)
No. I do not think that many of the people who signed up cannot and will not actually pay for it. Some? Sure. Many? No.
The "Affordable Care Act" -- law of the land for FOUR years! Your resistance is futile.
How will we ever know the numbers since Obama won't give them to the public? Call your local insurance company and ask for their data on paid recipients and they will have it immediately. If they can tell the numbers, why can't the Government? Question: What is the difference between "some" & "many"? Answer: besides the spelling, a hell of a lot..........By the way Dawg, my "cutesy" little story was obviously an example of something someone could look into without really having the desire/ability to purchase. Let's not forget the millions who are capable to pay, but choose to spend their money on drugs/alcohol, cigarettes, etc., knowing someone else will pick up the tab for health insurance. Talk to hospital personnel, social workers, and child protective services agents if you want some reality. Too many Americans have become professional "VICTIMS" with only the Republicans-Conservatives -Tea-Partiers & successful to blame. Which came first, a lack of jobs, or a lack of incentive to work/educate/innovate? Nobody likes looking in the "mirror" when the reflection is undesirable. Are their exceptions? Some? yes. Many? NO
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97507 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>
It is clear that you "Tea Partier" idiots attempt to divide.
A liberal useful idiot like you would call bringing Demonratic crooks to justice "division".
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97508 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>
With the unpatriotic "Tea Partiers" blocking all useful legislation and attempting to pass mindless legislation, the president has already largely been stymied in getting the economy of the United States back on track.
Thus, the argument can be made that the "Tea Partiers" have to a great extent already made the president a "lame duck."
"Tea Party"? Patriots? I don't think so.
Clinton-Obama agenda has already destroyed the economy and only has plans to make it worse with his narcissistic legislation, so it must be "stymied".

Tea Party is doing their job for a better America forcing the Obama to be a lame duck!

You are one stupid useful idiot.....
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97509 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Based upon your lies and propaganda, you have given us no reason to believe anything you say. And we KNOW that you are unable to produce ANY evidence to support your lies, whatsoever.
Funny, the Demonratic-Liberal useful idiot thinks he knows what a lie is.
White House Muslim

Walnut Shade, MO

#97510 Mar 28, 2014
White House Drops Another $20 Million On Obamacare Website…
~ The price tag for the most expensive website in history continues to grow.

http://weaselzippers.us/180948-white-house-dr...
White House Muslim

Walnut Shade, MO

#97511 Mar 28, 2014
Racism! Iowa Bans Welfare Recipients From Using Their EBT Cards In Strip Clubs…
~ Amazingly, there are libs who are opposed to bans like this.
http://weaselzippers.us/180978-iowa-bans-welf...
White House Muslim

Walnut Shade, MO

#97512 Mar 28, 2014
He Was Beaten So Savagely His Nose Detached From His Skull, but What Those Around Him Did While It Was Happening May Be More Shocking

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/28/sa...
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97513 Mar 28, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> I signed up to buy a yacht,problem was, I did not send in the money. At least the yacht company did not say they sold it to me and did not count it on their books. You people are clueless when it comes to being manipulated by the Obama Administration. Do you think that many of the people that signed up cannot and will not actually pay for it. I think I will call up my health,life, and car insurance companies and tell them I'm not paying next month. Do you think I will be insured very long???
Suzie Ormand thinks ...You should have paid off your trailer home first...duh

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97514 Mar 28, 2014
White House Muslim wrote:
White House Drops Another $20 Million On Obamacare Website…
~ The price tag for the most expensive website in history continues to grow.
http://weaselzippers.us/180948-white-house-dr...
The "most expensive website in history"?

Prove it, "Ozark BONZO"!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97516 Mar 28, 2014
Republicans Must Turn Over Emails On North Carolina Voting Law, Federal Judge Rules

WASHINGTON -- Any race-related emails that North Carolina Republicans may have sent in connection with the voter restrictions they passed last summer could soon be public, thanks to a ruling by a federal judge.

Before the Supreme Court's decision to strike down a key portion of the Voting Rights Act, simply demonstrating a discriminatory impact could be enough to overturn a discriminatory law. Now, in order to have North Carolina's voting law struck down, civil rights groups and the Justice Department have to demonstrate that state lawmakers deliberately engaged in racial discrimination against voters.

The sweeping law requires voters to show certain forms of photo identification, eliminates same-day registration and reduces early voting -- all measures which voting rights advocates say are intended to make it harder for Democratic-leaning minorities to vote.

The emails sent by legislators are crucial to proving racial motivations played some role in the legislation.

North Carolina wanted to keep legislator emails secret. But U.S. Magistrate Judge Joi Elizabeth Peake ruled Thursday that the state couldn't withhold all the emails. She did, however, say that North Carolina might be able to argue that emails only between legislators and their staffers could be kept private.

Of course, if legislators have nothing to hide about the motivations for passing the restrictive laws, they can individually waive their legislative immunity, as Peake noted.

Voting rights advocates welcomed the judge's decision.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#97517 Mar 28, 2014
I was reading THE CON source of knowledge, Conservapedia, and found the attached page, which attempts to educate CONs on how God's small creatures might have been spread across the Earth, after the mythological Great Flood. The Page, titled "Post-Diluvian Diasporas," says, in part:

"Explanation for spread of animals

The events of the Great Flood would kill all land-dwelling life on earth save for a 'seed' population at a single location - the landing point of the ark. The land area today is discontiguous - this presents a problem for the flood account, as there is no apparent means by which animals may migrate to disconnected land.

Creationists have found possible solution to these apparent problems.

Volcanoes

The Post-Noachian Flood Volcano Theory comes from the example of Krakatoa, which, in 1883, erupted and destroyed most of the island, thus remaining lifeless for many years. Still the same life that was there before the eruption eventually came back. It is possible that volcanoes in the Mount Ararat region were able to transport the smaller animals over much greater distances than the animals could get just by walking.[Biblical Citation Needed]"

So THE DEFINITIVE SOURCE of all CON knowledge, Conservapedia, believes that smaller animals were "transported" long distances after the mythological deluge of Noah fame, by being forcibly ejected out of active volcanoes. Yet CONs wonder still why Non-CONs laugh at them?

http://www.conservapedia.com/Post-Diluvian_Di...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#97518 Mar 28, 2014
White House Muslim wrote:
Racism! Iowa Bans Welfare Recipients From Using Their EBT Cards In Strip Clubs…
~ Amazingly, there are libs who are opposed to bans like this.
http://weaselzippers.us/180978-iowa-bans-welf...
I'm proud of you, Fake Vet, that you've finally admitted, by your new screen name, "White House Muslim," that you're actually a Muslim, who lives in a White House. There might be hope for you yet, bud. And here I was starting to believe that you were a KKKlansman.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97519 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>
The "most expensive website in history"?
Prove it, "Ozark BONZO"!
Well no, the website did not cost that much.

It is the money that lined the pockets of those do nothing but get rich liberal Demonratic elites at the expense of the poor and American middle class!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#97520 Mar 28, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm proud of you, Fake Vet, that you've finally admitted, by your new screen name, "White House Muslim," that you're actually a Muslim, who lives in a White House. There might be hope for you yet, bud. And here I was starting to believe that you were a KKKlansman.
Stupid liberal useful idiot, KKKlansman are/were Demonrats like you!
Muslim in the Outhouse

Walnut Shade, MO

#97521 Mar 28, 2014
STOP OBAMA'S INTERNET GIVEAWAY
Barack Obama just gave away control of the Internet to international factions that are potentially hostile to America.

This simple action opens up the World Wide Web to censorship and abuse at the hands of foreign entities like the U.N. or even Russia or China. And it fulfills Vladimir Putin's goal of "international control of the Internet."

Worst of all, this latest Obama effort to weaken America on the international stage was completely unnecessary!

++ How Obama Gave Away Control Of The Internet

On March 14, the Obama administration announced that, beginning in 2015, the U.S. government will no longer oversee the key basic functionality of the worldwide Internet -- the management and assignment of domain names through the Internet Corporation For Assigned Names And Numbers (ICANN).

Newsweek says this action "shed[s] the last remnants of Internet control by America." A Wall Street Journal OpEd calls it "America's Internet Surrender" that opens the Internet up to "censorship" from regimes such as China and Russia.

++ Petition: "Stop Obama's Internet Giveaway"

http://grassfire.com/2014/03/obamainternetgiv...
tim

Saint Louis, MO

#97523 Mar 28, 2014
Muslim in the Outhouse wrote:
STOP OBAMA'S INTERNET GIVEAWAY
Barack Obama just gave away control of the Internet to international factions that are potentially hostile to America.
This simple action opens up the World Wide Web to censorship and abuse at the hands of foreign entities like the U.N. or even Russia or China. And it fulfills Vladimir Putin's goal of "international control of the Internet."
Worst of all, this latest Obama effort to weaken America on the international stage was completely unnecessary!
++ How Obama Gave Away Control Of The Internet
On March 14, the Obama administration announced that, beginning in 2015, the U.S. government will no longer oversee the key basic functionality of the worldwide Internet -- the management and assignment of domain names through the Internet Corporation For Assigned Names And Numbers (ICANN).
Newsweek says this action "shed[s] the last remnants of Internet control by America." A Wall Street Journal OpEd calls it "America's Internet Surrender" that opens the Internet up to "censorship" from regimes such as China and Russia.
++ Petition: "Stop Obama's Internet Giveaway"
http://grassfire.com/2014/03/obamainternetgiv...
This is a direct result of Bush's Patriot Act. So blame the responsible party not obama. We have to give it up because a spying that was authorized by the act if we do not then other counties will simply build there own net so we can not spy on them. Stop ShItposting and do a little research (not that stuff fox does).

Since: Mar 14

Saint Louis, MO

#97524 Mar 28, 2014
Some of these posts scare me.

Since: Mar 14

Saint Louis, MO

#97525 Mar 28, 2014
The Patriot Act was and is necessary.
1 who knows

Rock Port, MO

#97526 Mar 28, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Suzie Ormand thinks ...You should have paid off your trailer home first...duh
Not that living in a trailer home is a negative thing, but what indication in any of my responses leads you to believe I live in one?I have an education (post graduate), I have a career (25 +years), I am being published, I have more than 1 form of income.Your response is childish and idiotic. This would surprise me if I did not assume you were a typical Obama blamer of the wealthy, successful,or just plain working patriot. You, Dawg, and others who support this current regime are filled with animus toward anyone who does not use excuses for their place in life. You just cannot stomach people who may have made better choices, worked harder, or simply believe in the American way of days gone by. Freedom isn't free, nor is the path to success.. Get an education...get a job....get a life.....
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97527 Mar 28, 2014
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Not that living in a trailer home is a negative thing, but what indication in any of my responses leads you to believe I live in one?I have an education (post graduate), I have a career (25 +years), I am being published, I have more than 1 form of income.Your response is childish and idiotic. This would surprise me if I did not assume you were a typical Obama blamer of the wealthy, successful,or just plain working patriot. You, Dawg, and others who support this current regime are filled with animus toward anyone who does not use excuses for their place in life. You just cannot stomach people who may have made better choices, worked harder, or simply believe in the American way of days gone by. Freedom isn't free, nor is the path to success.. Get an education...get a job....get a life.....
blah, blah, blah, blah ...just accept the butt-bashing you got... and calmly say "can I have another sir"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 min HOMEEE 644
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min IND 228,458
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 13 min Juan Carlos 83,867
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 hr Pete 80,733
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Aggie23 80,607
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Another Damn Liberal 90,373
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Fri spoon 10
More from around the web