Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#97010 Mar 19, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me, why are my fears unreasonable?
Because you have little life experience and cannot think logically.

Of course, in your personal "world," your fears are reasonable because you do not have much life experience.

#97011 Mar 19, 2014
Jermaine Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
History is full of wars that have started off in this very same manner. It is also full of people who refused to see it and mocked those who did. After reading several of your post I believe it is you who is daft. You have a major problem with people who have different viewpoints then you. What you display is a total lack of respect for the 1st Amendment and others rights to believe and say what they want. This is very typical of todays Democrats. They lack the intelligence and ability to rationally and logically disagree with others and express it in intelligent and respectful ways. They only know how to mock others. This type of behavior does not make you look superior. It does the exact opposite, it makes you look inferior.
"Jermaine," you are a fair mockingbird yourself. Just sayin'.

#97012 Mar 19, 2014
Jermaine Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Where exactly do you live that John Q. public is running around waving his gun and threatening people? The majority of gun owners are law abiding productive members of society. Probably far more productive then you have ever been. What your post says is that you pick and choose which parts of the Constitution you like and then come up with complete falsehoods to justify your overall lack of respect, and really it appears as disdain, for our Constitution. You talk about unreasonable fears? Saying that John Q. Public is running around waving is gun is the epitome of fear. Maybe you should just stay inside and be a hermit the rest of your life. It sounds like you live in a dangerous place and I wouldn't want you walking outside and having John Q. Public shooting you.
Nah, "Jermaine." You wouldn't care if I got shot.

#97013 Mar 19, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Bloomberg said he is still on a crusade against soda pop and will do anything to ban it. He also wants to limit your other choices and freedoms. Just sayin'
Banning soda pop makes more sense than San Francisco banning the sale of bottled water in city building.

#97014 Mar 19, 2014
CB LIES ABOUT HIS LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Him and his retarded kid (aka Liberals Have Won aka BUBBLES) live in a St Louis slum. They just might have people out waving guns around. Obama voters for that matter.
Dawg has openly admitted his hatred of the Constitution and America. He is an admitted Communist and believes everything in the country should be govt controlled. He has a hatred of people who work hard and are successful. He is your typical Liberal.
You are a lying "Tea Partier."

#97015 Mar 19, 2014
FOCUS wrote:
One of the many reasons there are trolls like "Yellow Dawg" is so that the cronies in Washington can try to pull nonsense while our attention is focused elsewhere.
It's clear that Obama's weakness has emboldened Putin and Russia but it's hard to tell exactly what the events in Ukraine mean. The other piece of news that we need to pay attention to involves the federal government releasing America's unique control of the internet over to the United Nations but again it's not exactly clear what the implications of the handover will mean.
The "Tea Party" is hated by the far left liberal Demonratic loons because there is an "eye" on these liberal Demonratic anti-American bas-turds!
Whooo Eeeee! What a rambling irrational comment.

You would be well-advised to FOCUS.

#97016 Mar 19, 2014
DTU wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is everything about "control"? That seems to be an overreaching issue with liberals these days. The congress should be a unified assembly of elected individuals working collectively for the good of the people. There are going to be disagreements along the way, that's for sure, but compromise should be the method of mediation within....
You haven't been paying attention to the antics of the "Tea Partiers" in the US House, now have you?

And who are you to dictate to the congress? You have no power and no say. NOBODY is going to pay any attention to you, despite your personal delusions of grandeur.

#97017 Mar 19, 2014
CB LIES ABOUT HIS LIES wrote:
<quoted text> ...
Rand can't not be President less times then 0....
Double negative, thus meaning:

Rand can be President less times than 0.
DAWG is a TOTAL MORON

United States

#97018 Mar 19, 2014
It's amazing how someone can make 8 or 9 posts in a row and manage to not say a single thing intelligent or worth responding to. Just idiotic comments and bovine excrement. It takes a real idiot to do that and Yellow Dawg is that is idiot.
DTU

Poplar Bluff, MO

#97019 Mar 19, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been paying attention to the antics of the "Tea Partiers" in the US House, now have you?
And who are you to dictate to the congress? You have no power and no say. NOBODY is going to pay any attention to you, despite your personal delusions of grandeur.
Antics does not equate to control, it's only a means of confusion, you of all people should know that tactic well.

Who am I? I know exactly who I am and what my place is in this world. Do you?

I do have power and I do have a say so. But that's what you and others want to take away from me, isn't it. I'm best being a number and not a voice of reason. Join your team, and be safe, or oppose and fall.

Your fear is that since you and others like you have gained some control, you fear losing that control and will stop at nothing to keep it, lack of morals dictates this. Admit it, you want to control or exterminate me at any and all cost.
Liberals are losing

United States

#97020 Mar 19, 2014
Mass retirements have started. Liberals who have been in office for years are leaving. They know what's coming in November. Even the media sees it coming. Former press secretary for Obama has stated that "it's over, lights out". Chris Matthews is getting paranoid. Stick a fork in the Democrats. Come November, they're done.
Dave74

Farmington, MO

#97022 Mar 19, 2014
Well I hope you're right but I somehow doubt it. This I know has been echoed many times, but too many people have become dependent on the government for everything. The libs will be out in record numbers to vote to replace the dems with more dems. I've lost faith in the people in this country. They want to be taken care of.
Pete44

Poplar Bluff, MO

#97023 Mar 19, 2014
Dave74 wrote:
Well I hope you're right but I somehow doubt it. This I know has been echoed many times, but too many people have become dependent on the government for everything. The libs will be out in record numbers to vote to replace the dems with more dems. I've lost faith in the people in this country. They want to be taken care of.
Obama won because he was novel vote for the minority voice in the nation, Hillary will have a good showing because of her novel female vote status. Also, don't count out any votes the dems will get for the possible legalization of pot. Lots of dopers out there that care about nothing but getting high and not getting caught, again, another novel vote tactic.
Dave74

Farmington, MO

#97024 Mar 19, 2014
I agree, it seems every election draws more and more people that normally wouldn't vote. Decades ago, the dopers and freeloaders were just too lazy to vote, now they are beginning to realize if they want to get their food stamps and now dope, they will have to get out and vote. Just what I look forward to...standing in line to vote with a bunch of welfare recipients that smell like weed. Hmm just like standing in line at sav-a-lot.
Dave74

Farmington, MO

#97025 Mar 19, 2014
Just like the store, if you go as soon as they open you don't run into the deadbeats, they like to sleep in ya know.
Pete44

Poplar Bluff, MO

#97027 Mar 19, 2014
So right Dave, you're so right. The Dems have been able to divide the country by special interests and gain that demographic sector vote by promising small tokens to those special interests groups. In return, they acquire much power in the three branches, which as we have seen with his highness, king obo, who fails to execute proper procedure within government, bypassing the system of checks and balances, to push through hasty, one-sided legislation, ie. "executive orders".
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97028 Mar 19, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Whooo Eeeee! What a rambling irrational comment.
You would be well-advised to FOCUS.
Crisp and succinct post ....Excellent comeback ,,,hahahahahaha

Game Point!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97029 Mar 19, 2014
Jermaine Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct in what you have said, however, you lower yourself to their level when you say silly things like "you just got owned". That is a term used by kids and teenagers. You need to learn to take the high road by stating your point, supporting it with facts, and then letting others make their conclusions. In this case you are absolutely right but allowed yourself to fall to a childish level like CB is doing. Just think about that next time. Let people like him and this Yellow Dawg act like little children. It takes their ignorance and personifies it.
You left out the part about his disturbing sexually graphic language and his delusional psychotic rants...

You get the Todd Aiken award for Stupidity!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97030 Mar 19, 2014
Jermaine Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Where exactly do you live that John Q. public is running around waving his gun and threatening people? The majority of gun owners are law abiding productive members of society. Probably far more productive then you have ever been. What your post says is that you pick and choose which parts of the Constitution you like and then come up with complete falsehoods to justify your overall lack of respect, and really it appears as disdain, for our Constitution. You talk about unreasonable fears? Saying that John Q. Public is running around waving is gun is the epitome of fear. Maybe you should just stay inside and be a hermit the rest of your life. It sounds like you live in a dangerous place and I wouldn't want you walking outside and having John Q. Public shooting you.
You are the Baskin Robbins of Bullshit...you only prove how many flavours it can come in

Game Point
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#97031 Mar 19, 2014
Dave74 wrote:
Just like the store, if you go as soon as they open you don't run into the deadbeats, they like to sleep in ya know.
Then quit going to the Quick Mart in Park Hills

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min YIM 99,233
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Cheeto 259,050
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min OMTE 94,317
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr InPhartx 1,129
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) 16 hr Well Well 15
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Fri WarForOil 83,937
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Thu Mel 63
More from around the web