Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95555 Feb 20, 2014
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT wrote:
The St Louis Retard gets released from his 5150 psychiatric hold and look what the forum deteriorates into, more of him posting his homosexual vulgarities.
Yellow Mutt, control that retard kid of yours.
if only Dawg would seed me with his love. I am one sick owned bitch. I have been fighting with all the voices in my head today. There are as many different people in my head as have been up my ass. I need help. All I have is Topix and.my love for Dawg and 11 year old boys. I am so gay then why am I so sad. Tell me What is WRONG with me???????? Dawg I love you
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95556 Feb 20, 2014
1st MuslimDictatorPrez wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are in love with yourself, fa.........g..........
http://melaniekillingervowell.files.wordpress...
you bet I am. You were.so nice to.me the night.you.pluged me In the parking lot at Wal-Mart. I.will.never forget how romantic it was watching for. UFOs with you. What memories. My trailer "su casa" is your "casa" trailer. Don't make yourself a stranger. Sugar. You are strange enough for me strange is such a good.look on you. And such a nice mess all over me. Call.me
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95557 Feb 20, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
I love the smell of TURDS I will do ass to mouth with anyone who will let me
hahahahahaha
hmmmmm. Sounds like don't call me late for dinner. I m over in the WalMart parking lot under the low.low low prices sign. Love you
Country Club Republican

United States

#95558 Feb 21, 2014
I need to quit getting drunk and then getting on here in the middle of the night pretending to be other people. I'm just so depressed over my boyfriend Yellow Dawg cheating on me. I love him so much and I wish he would come home. I don't want to go out and sleep with other guys but I am a spermslut and I need my fill or I go crazy.

Again I am so very sorry for my behavior. Just ignore me when I get like this. I'll probably do it again tonight when I get home from getting hammered at Atomic Cowboy and doing a bunch of random guys in the bathroom glory hole.

Please call me Dawg before info something stupid so we can work it out.

Saint Louis, MO

#95559 Feb 21, 2014
Anyone but you
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95560 Feb 21, 2014
Country Club Republican wrote:
I need to quit getting drunk and then getting on here in the middle of the night pretending to be other people. I'm just so depressed over my boyfriend Yellow Dawg cheating on me. I love him so much and I wish he would come home. I don't want to go out and sleep with other guys but I am a spermslut and I need my fill or I go crazy.
Again I am so very sorry for my behavior. Just ignore me when I get like this. I'll probably do it again tonight when I get home from getting hammered at Atomic Cowboy and doing a bunch of random guys in the bathroom glory hole.
I am answering myself. I am so messed up. DAWG. SCREW MMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Rising Sun, MD

#95561 Feb 21, 2014
Hey that's the same GAY bar I go to! Maybe we can HOOK-up? I will be servicing guys in stall #2 from 9 to 11. Come and let me get your manmeat off.

GAME POINT
Dawg Rules

Kansas City, MO

#95562 Feb 21, 2014

Back off bitch he's all mine!!
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95563 Feb 21, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Back off bitch he's all mine!!
what I really mean is Dawg BONES Me. Whats wrong with me. I'm having another MELTDOWN. Oh Nooooooooo
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95564 Feb 21, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey that's the same GAY bar I go to! Maybe we can HOOK-up? I will be servicing guys in stall #2 from 9 to 11. Come and let me get your manmeat off.
GAME POINT
That gay bar is where my Pa works ever since he got out of.jail. what is wrong with me please make all these voices in my head stop. Plllllleeeeeaaassseeeeeee
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95565 Feb 21, 2014
I having a MASSIVE MELTDOWN. Dawg I love you

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95566 Feb 21, 2014
California Obamacare Exchange Launches Big Ad Campaign, Website Promptly Crashes…
~ Ah Ha ha ha ha ha. Too damn funny!...
ROFL! The website did not "crash" -- it merely became slow because of the number of people attempting to enroll in "Obamacare," as a result of the highly-successful ad campaign.(You are clueless when it comes to technology.)

The "Affordable Care Act" was signed March 23, 2010, and has been the law of the land for almost 4 years. Whine, you "Tea Partiers"! The highly-successful "Affordable Care Act" is just one more "nail" in the "Republican coffin."

R.I.P. GOP: 1854 - 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95567 Feb 21, 2014
YELLOW DAWG is an IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> what I really mean is Dawg BONES Me. Whats wrong with me. I'm having another MELTDOWN. Oh Nooooooooo
Oh Good Lord...just when you thought OWNEDsville couldn't get more STUPID and Flamboyantly Gay....SHE DOES!!!!
Get Control of Your Kid

United States

#95568 Feb 21, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL! The website did not "crash" -- it merely became slow because of the number of people attempting to enroll in "Obamacare," as a result of the highly-successful ad campaign.(You are clueless when it comes to technology.)

The "Affordable Care Act" was signed March 23, 2010, and has been the law of the land for almost 4 years. Whine, you "Tea Partiers"! The highly-successful "Affordable Care Act" is just one more "nail" in the "Republican coffin."

HEY STUPID!!

Get control of your retarded kid. It's obvious it is him posting all this garbage since none of it started until after he showed back after his most recent stay at the psychiatric hospital.

Better yet just take him back to the psych ward and leave him there until they can figure out what the hell is wrong with him.

You might want to consider attending some sessions with him to see if you can find out why you lie so much.

NOW SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!!!

I OWN YOU!!!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95569 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
ROFL! The website did not "crash" -- it merely became slow because of the number of people attempting to enroll in "Obamacare," as a result of the highly-successful ad campaign.(You are clueless when it comes to technology.)
Totally Agree...and these TeaPublican idiots on this tread, are the proof of your post
GAME POINT
1st MuslimDictatorPr ez

Marshfield, MO

#95570 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Dumb Asses, Liberal Idiots, same same, NO, IT’S NOT THE TRAFFIC because the marketing campaign was so successful. It’s just more glitches, meaning all the money spent on the marketing campaign was wasted once again. http://www.latimes.com/business/healthcare/la... It suffered an unexpected outage due to software glitches. DUMB ASSES!

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/02/20/califor...

#95571 Feb 21, 2014
Get Control of Your Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
Get control of your retarded kid. It's obvious it is him posting all this garbage since none of it started until after he showed back after his most recent stay at the psychiatric hospital.
Better yet just take him back to the psych ward and leave him there until they can figure out what the hell is wrong with him.
You might want to consider attending some sessions with him to see if you can find out why you lie so much.
NOW SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!!!
I OWN YOU!!!
I have no "kid." My children are not "retarded." Individually, they make more than your entire trailer court. You better schedule that appointment, since you continually hallucinate.

#95572 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text> ... It suffered an unexpected outage due to software glitches. DUMB ASSES!...
Ah, hahahahaha! Thank you, "Mr. Bill Gates"! Ah, hahahahahaha! "unexpected outage" -- ALL "outages" are "unexpected," DA!

<.snicker.> "computer expert"!_8-)

#95573 Feb 21, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally Agree...and these TeaPublican idiots on this tread, are the proof of your post
GAME POINT
They don't know government. They don't know business. They do not know economics. And they sure don't know computers!

(They ARE good at "copy-and-paste" from propaganda websites, though!)_8-)
Get Control of Your Kid

United States

#95574 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>I have no "kid." My children are not "retarded." Individually, they make more than your entire trailer court. You better schedule that appointment, since you continually hallucinate.
See there Dawg you couldn't even reply without your entire post being one giant lie. You've already admitted he your kid and he retarded.

Give him a break Dawg all he wants is your attention. It's bad enough the life he's had. His mom being a crackwhore you knocked up behind a dumpster. You being an absentee father all these years. His retardation combined with his mental illness. I can understand it's rough on you but you got to start somewhere. Just because you started off with a poor decision to bang a white for a quarter doesn't mean you have to continue your bad decisions. Step up, take your dress off and put on some ale clothes, be a man for once and be the daddy he desperately wants you to be.

It's pathetic the way you treat him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Uncle Tab 286,021
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bill in Dville 110,019
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 101,569
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Wed MAGA 1,035
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) Wed Killkenny 21
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) Aug 14 duck 68
Election Who's got your vote in the Virginia Senate race? (Oct '14) Aug 13 Defeat Ralph Northam 17
More from around the web