Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#92573 Dec 31, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? No I was not. Therefore your stupid jokes and comments are neither needed or wanted. So just sit there and mind your own business. When I want to hear from you I will give you permission to address me.
Savannah ... please take a note from scripture...and do like St Paul told ALL Women...
and please just STFU!!!!

St Paul said that Savannnah really for your own good...
you might also learn from Sarah Palin...quit while you can..hmmmm?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92574 Dec 31, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? No I was not. Therefore your stupid jokes and comments are neither needed or wanted. So just sit there and mind your own business. When I want to hear from you I will give you permission to address me.
"Savannah": How naive! ROFL! This is not a court of law. You have NO power. Anyone can make any comment on a Topix thread, WITHOUT your permission.

What I think we have here is a "delusion of grandeur." "Savannah," if only I could buy you for what you are worth, and sell you for what you think you are worth, I would make a million!_8-)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92575 Dec 31, 2013
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Savannah ... please take a note from scripture... and do like St Paul told ALL Women...
and please just STFU!!!!
St Paul said that Savannnah really for your own good...
you might also learn from Sarah Palin... quit while you can.. hmmmm?
"Savannah" has found a "forum." Upon which she can type her meaningless comments. She thinks she has become "Queen of the Thread."

The only significant comment she has ever made on here was false, as I just proved. And then, "Savannah" went into meltdown. Sad. She actually should consider getting a real life, not this imaginary "Queen" life.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#92576 Dec 31, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Paul wrote:“ women should remain silent. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak"

You are certainly no better Christian than you are a Patriotic American ...
Savannah ...You are SIMPLY a disgrace!
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92577 Dec 31, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Savannah" has found a "forum." Upon which she can type her meaningless comments. She thinks she has become "Queen of the Thread."
The only significant comment she has ever made on here was false, as I just proved. And then, "Savannah" went into meltdown. Sad. She actually should consider getting a real life, not this imaginary "Queen" life.
Game over. I won!! You lost!! Using your unregistered alias to attack me doesn't change it. Get over it!

You have my permission to address me.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#92579 Dec 31, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Game over. I won!! You lost!! Using your unregistered alias to attack me doesn't change it. Get over it!
You have my permission to address me.
Well after reading your post Dominatrix Savannah ...it's obvious that all these other loser CONservative posters are not the only one that is a really DUMB Vagina...LOL

Yes you win ...Savannah you are the Topix Queen of Stupid ????
Muslim In the OutHouse

West Plains, MO

#92580 Dec 31, 2013
NY Times Now Claims They “Had A Reporter On The Scene Talking To The Attackers During The Attack” In Benghazi…
~ Stupidity gone to seed!
http://weaselzippers.us/...

Obama Cites “Doubling Number of Dogs In The White House” As One of His Accomplishments In 2013…
~ You know he had a bad year when buying a dog is cited as an accomplishment.

WWII VET WARNS AMERICA: 90 PERCENT OF CONGRESS ARE TRAITORS
A World War II veteran of the Pacific War, whose bankruptcy caused by medical bills caused him to lose his home – and made headlines on conservative websites in 2012, is back in a video released Saturday by the Liberty Alliance, warning Americans to wake up before it’s too late.
Warren Bodeker, 89, was an Army Airborne paratrooper during the war who earned two bronze stars during three combat jumps in the Philippines, according to Oath Keepers, a group of current and former members of the military that advocates strict adherence to the Constitution.

Coburn: Year Could Go Down As One Of America’s ‘Worst’
~ The rollout is going as planned.

Florida: Group of Black Thugs Beat 70-Year-Old Grandfather Unconscious, Try To Gouge His Eye Out…

~ Impeach The Self-Appointed Dictator In The White House!~
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92581 Dec 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what fool..........just believe whatever you want! It's your soul and I don't pretend to be a know-it-all! You do and say whatever you think is right. You are the one that has to answer to God, not me. One thing that you said was, "I know from my days as a Christian".......... So what are you now? You said you were a Christian but you don't believe in Jesus........now? So, I assume you never really were a Christian? Hmmm!
Jesus said that Thou shall have no other gods before me. He is one of the three persons of the Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). May the Holy Spirit show you the light!
No sense in getting all mad about it. We all have our opinions of the Bible and I choose to believe in mine.
CHEERS!
I was raised in a christian church and was a devout christian for a very long time, fool. And yes, I denouced jesus and the trinity as being viable, because after reading ancient texts and doing years of research, I opened my eyes to the fact that jesus was just a man who was deified by the catholic church in Nicea in 325 AD by Constantine's Nicean Council. You do know that your trinity belief came straight out of the catholic church. In Revelations, evangelical christians equate the "harlot" or "whore" to the catholic church. Yet you adhere to the ancient doctrines of the catholic church. What a misnomer. The catholic church claims to be the mother church of all trinitarian doctrined churches, because the trinity was their invention, not jesus' or Gods.

Jesus ain't going to show me anything, because he died over 2000 years ago and was buried. He did not ascend because God does not have or need a son. To suggest such a thing is pure idolatry.

The 10 Statements of God are in Exodus 20. I don't think your jesus was around then. Yet you say jesus said to have no other gods before him. You will find no such statement by jesus anywhere in your new testament.

I am not mad about anything. As I stated several days ago, I don't care if you worship a fence post. What you choose to do about your own soul is between you and the Creator. How does it feel to have your theological system challenged? You seem to be flustered because I posted evidence from the original Hebrew biblical text to prove your "virgin birth" religion to be false. I hope you finally get the message and refrain from trying to convert all we "heathens" as you christians refer to all non-believers on this POLITICAL thread. Just because we don't believe in jesus or the NT does in no way mean that we are not people of faith. If we wanted to get your religion, we would go to church.

Now lets get back to politics!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92582 Dec 31, 2013
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Paul wrote:“ women should remain silent. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak"
You are certainly no better Christian than you are a Patriotic American ...
Savannah ...You are SIMPLY a disgrace!
..........and you are taking scripture out of context, as usual!

CHEERS!
Muslim In the OutHouse

West Plains, MO

#92583 Dec 31, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "birther" conspiracy theory did not work.(Ask Orly Taitz.)
And now your "Benghazi" conspiracy theory has been proved wrong, by a "New York Times" article this week:
http://www.nytimes.com/projects/2013/benghazi...
(But keep looking for yet another conspiracy. Don't give up hope yet, after all the time and effort you have put into all these fairy tales. Keep in mind that only your "Tea Partier" associates are dumb enough to believe in them, and it keeps their false hopes up that Republicans will win any elections in 2014 or 2016.)
The New York Times’ Benghazi Revisionism
~ The're all a bunch of obamaBat Pinocchios' an extension of the OutHouse!
To help put Hillary Clinton in the White House, the once-great New York Times has published a dubious report swallowing the Obama administration’s lies about the Sept. 11, 2012 Islamist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya.

In an act of journalistic malfeasance, the agenda-setting newspaper of record concluded over the weekend that the once-obscure “Innocence of Muslims” YouTube video sparked the armed assault that left four Americans dead at the height of last year’s presidential election cycle. The newspaper also concluded that al-Qaeda wasn’t involved, ignoring the mountain of evidence suggesting al-Qaeda was involved.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/matthew-vadu...
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92584 Dec 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You see..........when I say Apologetics, you have no idea what I am talking about. Read the book Evidence That Demands a Verdict by Josh McDowell, if you don't believe what the Bible says. You are way out there..........somewhere!!!!!! !!
CHEERS!
Norton, I know what apologetics are. It is nothing more than someone putting forth their perceived "evidence" that they deem as truth to persuade themselves and others that their religion is the only choice for mankind.

So why would I want to read the christian biased book that you suggested I read, when I have the original Hebrew HaTorah, Tehillim, and Writings. I do not need to read other people's opinions about a religion I do not accept as God's TRUTH! And my Bible says that you are the idolator who is "way out there" with your man-made religion.
Muslim In the OutHouse

West Plains, MO

#92585 Dec 31, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you babbling idiot. How did you figure that bs. There are more democrats than republicans and I know most of those democrats are christians, fool. Nobody has taken your religion away from you.
My U.S. Currency still has "In God We Trust" on it. So how the hell do you figure God has been eliminated from the Agenda. You really need to stop listening to FOX Fake News and the fake crisies they continue to report about.
God is still alive and doing well in American life. Maybe not in the republican bubble you live in, but in the real world God is still God.
Democrats Reject God at D.N.C. Convention 2012

The Truth finally came out at the Democratic National convention 2012. The democrats voted out God and Israel on their democratic platform. If your a democrat and believe in God, you better make sure that you belong to the right party. Think,Think,Think. Question everything
Darrell Issa Wrong

Malden, MO

#92586 Dec 31, 2013
Muslim In the OutHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
The New York Times’ Benghazi Revisionism
~ The're all a bunch of obamaBat Pinocchios' an extension of the OutHouse!
To help put Hillary Clinton in the White House, the once-great New York Times has published a dubious report swallowing the Obama administration’s lies about the Sept. 11, 2012 Islamist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya.
In an act of journalistic malfeasance, the agenda-setting newspaper of record concluded over the weekend that the once-obscure “Innocence of Muslims” YouTube video sparked the armed assault that left four Americans dead at the height of last year’s presidential election cycle. The newspaper also concluded that al-Qaeda wasn’t involved, ignoring the mountain of evidence suggesting al-Qaeda was involved.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/matthew-vadu...
There was no evidence found to back up what you posted. You Tea Party thugs are just on a witch hunt to try to damage Hillary, because you know no republican has a chance in hell to beat her in a general election for the Presidency. The independent, non-political council charged with the investigation into the Benghazi tragedy found nothing to support Darrell Issa's and the GOP's claims concerning the incident.

Your post is nothing more than your republican Tea Party slanted opinion, which has not one word of truth in it.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92587 Dec 31, 2013
The truth of the matter concerning Benghazi is the fact that the republican House of Representatives cut funding for security at the U.S. Embassies around the world. Does that answer your question about why there was not enough security to protect our embassy in Benghazi. I should hope so. I though so.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92588 Dec 31, 2013
Muslim In the OutHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats Reject God at D.N.C. Convention 2012
The Truth finally came out at the Democratic National convention 2012. The democrats voted out God and Israel on their democratic platform. If your a democrat and believe in God, you better make sure that you belong to the right party. Think,Think,Think. Question everything
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N9ha9o24PfwXX
Only in your Tea Party demented mind, Max. Oh, by the way, doesn't our constitution state "Separation of Church and State." So please explain why your Tea Party continually attempts to legislate your radical right religious beliefs into law. The framers of the constitution placed that clause in the constitution to avoid what you tea party nutcases are doing currently, while you proclaim to be protecting the constitution.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92589 Dec 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
..........and you are taking scripture out of context, as usual!
CHEERS!
RNC took nothing out of context. That is exactly what the NT says about women not speaking in public and asking their husbands in private if they have questions. Matter of fact, Paul also said that women are to be "shamed faced." In other words, Paul was a liar. His Greek name was S'haul and the Jews of his day called him, "S'haul the liar." Another historical fact, Norton.
Maxipad

Malden, MO

#92590 Dec 31, 2013
I find it very elementary that you go through every post judging them. You act like a small child. You should be so proud.
Not my fault

Rock Port, MO

#92591 Dec 31, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
The truth of the matter concerning Benghazi is the fact that the republican House of Representatives cut funding for security at the U.S. Embassies around the world. Does that answer your question about why there was not enough security to protect our embassy in Benghazi. I should hope so. I though so.
Let me see if I have this right....President Obama, Hillary Clinton, Obama's cabinet, Democratic controlled Senate, direct military intelligence to the White House, Military under control of Commander& Chief Obama,yet it was the Republicans Fault. Why don't you throw in Bush as well. He has been your excuse for incompetence for 5 years now anyway. Liberals....you have excuses for your excuses. Do you ever wonder why the Dems have spent most of their time under the Obama reign denying instead of taking credit??? Answer...there is NOTHING to take credit for......History is laughing at you...... Oh, nice job on the ACA...only 6+million to go hahahahaha
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92592 Dec 31, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised in a christian church and was a devout christian for a very long time, fool. And yes, I denouced jesus and the trinity as being viable, because after reading ancient texts and doing years of research, I opened my eyes to the fact that jesus was just a man who was deified by the catholic church in Nicea in 325 AD by Constantine's Nicean Council. You do know that your trinity belief came straight out of the catholic church. In Revelations, evangelical christians equate the "harlot" or "whore" to the catholic church. Yet you adhere to the ancient doctrines of the catholic church. What a misnomer. The catholic church claims to be the mother church of all trinitarian doctrined churches, because the trinity was their invention, not jesus' or Gods.
Jesus ain't going to show me anything, because he died over 2000 years ago and was buried. He did not ascend because God does not have or need a son. To suggest such a thing is pure idolatry.
The 10 Statements of God are in Exodus 20. I don't think your jesus was around then. Yet you say jesus said to have no other gods before him. You will find no such statement by jesus anywhere in your new testament.
I am not mad about anything. As I stated several days ago, I don't care if you worship a fence post. What you choose to do about your own soul is between you and the Creator. How does it feel to have your theological system challenged? You seem to be flustered because I posted evidence from the original Hebrew biblical text to prove your "virgin birth" religion to be false. I hope you finally get the message and refrain from trying to convert all we "heathens" as you christians refer to all non-believers on this POLITICAL thread. Just because we don't believe in jesus or the NT does in no way mean that we are not people of faith. If we wanted to get your religion, we would go to church.
Now lets get back to politics!
Fine! We will never agree! You continue being a fool and I will continue to believe Jesus is my Lord and Saviour! The OT and the NT go hand in hand. Too bad you can't figure that out.

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92593 Dec 31, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
RNC took nothing out of context. That is exactly what the NT says about women not speaking in public and asking their husbands in private if they have questions. Matter of fact, Paul also said that women are to be "shamed faced." In other words, Paul was a liar. His Greek name was S'haul and the Jews of his day called him, "S'haul the liar." Another historical fact, Norton.
His name was Saul and then was changed to Paul. I doubt you even know the reason why!
You have my sympathy!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 20 min OMTE 93,886
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Laughing At Trump 258,909
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG Pork 98,971
Election Who do you support for County Judge / Executive... (Oct '10) 4 hr Headsup 178
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri WetPhartzs 1,118
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Fri Trump rules 6,509
Election Who are you voting for in the Arizona Governor ... (Nov '14) Fri GuyFromTexas 9
More from around the web