|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

LIBERAL COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
~ How Liberals Live In Their Hypocritical Shells Is Beyond Me.

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/Ph...
1 who REALLY knows

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a great post thank you for sharing it. I am a staunch pro life supporter. I believe life begins at conception and abortion is nothing but legalized murder.
Well how about that... I'm Pro Life too...except in your case Savannah

Too bad in your case Savannah, intelligence didn't follow conception...

Perhaps like GOP Todd Aiken says maybe your mother was "legitmately raped"???? The GOP Aiken says "a womans body has a way of shuting that down" ...Is that what happened to you?????

GOP = Making Women Biblical Chattel
1 who REALLY knows

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Muslim In the OutHouse wrote:
How you are such a Tim McVey "wannabe" Traitor ...is beyond me !
one-liner

Ellington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Minuteman wrote:
Ok prove to me that Democrats have not failed America?
Prove to me they have not sold us out to China and other countries.
Prove to me they have the best interest of the common person.
Prove to me they really care about the lower and middle class.
Prove to me Obamacare won't raise taxes.
Prove to me our greatgrandchildren's greatgrandchildren won't have to pay for Obama/Pelosi's free spending.
You can't.
Therefore I stand on my previous post.
Proove to me that republicans are not doing the same!
Savannah

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

1 who REALLY knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how about that... I'm Pro Life too...except in your case Savannah
Too bad in your case Savannah, intelligence didn't follow conception...
Perhaps like GOP Todd Aiken says maybe your mother was "legitmately raped"???? The GOP Aiken says "a womans body has a way of shuting that down" ...Is that what happened to you?????
GOP = Making Women Biblical Chattel
Grow up.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

WHY AM I POSTPONING THE OBAMACARE MANDATE?
Because the employer mandate will cost millions of jobs, cut workers' hours and destroy the economy.. and hurt Democrats' chances in 2014 elections.
POSTPONING THE MANDATE WILL HELP ME SUCKER YOU VOTERS INTO RE-ELECTING DEMOCRATS ONE MORE TIME IN 2014.. BEFORE OBAMACARE TAKES FULL EFFECT IN 2015.
Obamacare. The security of Social Security. The efficiency of the Postal Service.
And all the compassion of the IRS.
Ah, but "OutHouse," surely you recall Newt Gingrich supporting the individual mandate? If you have forgotten, let this article refresh your memory:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...

NOT ONLY GINGRICH, but Mitt Romney ALSO supports the individual mandate. Here is a video of Romney saying that SEVERAL TIMES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You are so far out in RIGHT-RIGHT-field that you have NO idea what your Republican leaders believe.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
DAWG ...you will have to make a reply much more simple for Savannah...she maynot understand what "WND" is ... as a CONservative she needs simple words and phrases.
You're making this ...so hard for her....Game Point!
Oh! You do REALLY know! Thanks for pointing out my gaffe!

"Savannah": I apologize, dear! I forgot your handicap. Here's the deal:

"WND" is a conservative news organization. You can wallow in their articles by going to ... now listen closely:

wnd.com That's "w" ... "n" ... "d" ... "(dot)" ... "c" ... "o" ... "m". The "(dot)" is the same as a period.

Sorry about all that! I will attempt to use smaller words, but 3-letter words are just about my lower limit!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Constitution Party wrote:
The Sanctity of Life
The Declaration of Independence states:
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness”.
We affirm the God-given legal personhood of all human beings from fertilization to natural death, without exception. The first duty of the law is to protect innocent life, created in the image of God. No government may legalize the taking of life without justification. Legalizing the termination of innocent life of the born or unborn, whether by abortion, infanticide, euthanasia or suicide, is a direct violation of their unalienable right to life. As to matters of rape and incest, we find it unconscionable to take the life of an innocent child for the crimes of his father.
Under no circumstances may the federal government fund or otherwise support any state or local government or any organization or entity, foreign or domestic, which advocates, encourages or participates in the practice of abortion. We also oppose the distribution and use of all abortifacients, and the funding and legalization of bio-research involving human embryonic or pre-embryonic cells.
In office, we shall only appoint to the federal judiciary, and to other positions of federal authority, qualified individuals who publicly acknowledge and commit themselves to the legal personhood of the pre-born child. In addition, we will do all that is within our power to encourage federal, state, and local government officials to protect the sanctity of the life of the pre-born through legislation, executive action, and judicial enforcement of the law of the land.
Article IV of the Constitution guarantees to each state a republican form of government. Therefore, although a Supreme Court opinion is binding on the parties to the controversy as to the particulars of the case, it is not a political rule for the nation. Roe v. Wade is an illegitimate usurpation of authority, contrary to the law of the nation’s Charter and Constitution. It must be resisted by all civil government officials, federal, state, and local, and by all branches of the government – legislative, executive, and judicial.
We affirm both the authority and duty of Congress to limit the appellate jurisdiction of the Supreme Court in all cases of abortion in accordance with the U.S. Constitution, Article III, Section 2.
Further, we condemn the misuse of federal laws against pro-life demonstrators, and strongly urge the repeal of the FACE Acts as an unconstitutional expansion of federal power into areas reserved to the states or people by the Tenth Amendment.
The sanctity of theology.

Articles such as these show that you wish to turn the US government into a theocracy, with of course YOUR theocrat in charge.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that as your admission that you are incapable of looking up things for yourself. I don't need to waste my time proving anything to you. To you, a person who makes bogus claim after bogus claim after bogus claim without ever providing anything credible to back it up, and then acts like a jerk when people call you out. You are a nobody and I don't care if you believe it or not. You acting like a jerk doesn't change the fact that it is true and there is tons of info out there to support it. Besides that I already know that unless it comes from a left wing source you will do nothing but make stupid comments about the source. It's your modus operandi. So there is no point to it.
I'm right and you are wrong. Until you prove otherwise that is how it stands. I know you won't though. You're not smart enough to actually prove anything wrong. That is why you act the way you do.
"Savannah," you would be well advised to stand in front of a mirror and listen to yourself as you read all your words above to yourself. They apply to YOU, dear.

Just because your keyboard holds still long enough for you to type on it, that does not make what you type to be correct.
one-liner

Ellington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

The truth is all they have to do is keep us arguing with each other and they can do or not do whatever else they want (they being all politicians). While were busy pissin' down each others back and fighting, they are slowly feeding us to the NEW WORLD ORDER. Wake up now or when you do, you'll have no rights, no identity, and no way to make it better. Support your fellow American because in the end he or she will be your only support.Forget about arguing with each other over every little thing that comes along and help each other to fix the problems, let's show our Government that when something is broke you fix it right so everyone can benefit from it not just a choice few, this can be done, don't let them convince you differently. Remember AMERICANS FOR AMERICANS it is the only way we finally win.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Deal with this http://melaniekillingervowell.files.wordpress... DALCMF
And ... once again ... "OutHouse" shows us all his brains which he just dug out of his head. Look carefully under the fingernail. Using a microscope is advisable.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

"OutHouse," lots of things are beyond you.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Savannah," you would be well advised to stand in front of a mirror and listen to yourself as you read all your words above to yourself. They apply to YOU, dear.
Just because your keyboard holds still long enough for you to type on it, that does not make what you type to be correct.
Same rhetoric I always read from you. You and the St Louis poster seem to rely on the same old things for all of your arguments. Its amazing how you both spend your whole life on here day after day after day posting from morning until night and its the same few statements constantly. Everything I have read people say about you two seems to be 100% accurate.

Its a good thing the other guy is too stupid to vote and probably isn't allowed out on his anyway and at you age you are insignificant anyway. The most you will ever accomplish between now and when the reaper visits you is posting here. You have no effect on the real world.
1 who REALLY knows

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
The Truth HURTS doesn't Savannah...LOL
Listen ...if I have ever said anything at all... that mad you sad and cry ...GOOD!!!!!

At least to your credit...Savannah you have a real vagina...while all your other loser Crazy CONservative poster friends here ...just act like vaginas!

The crazier you RNC-RightWing NUT Cases act...just tells us, how desperate you are ...because you've lost it all ...it's over...
you've lost... NOW DEAL WITH IT!!!!
1 who REALLY knows

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Same rhetoric I always read from you. You and the St Louis poster seem to rely on the same old things for all of your arguments. Its amazing how you both spend your whole life on here day after day after day posting from morning until night and its the same few statements constantly. Everything I have read people say about you two seems to be 100% accurate.
Its a good thing the other guy is too stupid to vote and probably isn't allowed out on his anyway and at you age you are insignificant anyway. The most you will ever accomplish between now and when the reaper visits you is posting here. You have no effect on the real world.
Grow up!!!
Savannah

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Truth HURTS doesn't Savannah...LOL
Listen ...if I have ever said anything at all... that mad you sad and cry ...GOOD!!!!!
At least to your credit...Savannah you have a real vagina...while all your other loser Crazy CONservative poster friends here ...just act like vaginas!
The crazier you RNC-RightWing NUT Cases act...just tells us, how desperate you are ...because you've lost it all ...it's over...
you've lost... NOW DEAL WITH IT!!!!
Grow up.
Muslim In the OutHouse

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

LIBERALISM
~ Ideas So Good They Are Mandatory - Nanny Government knows best
Battles lines are being drawn for a series of upcoming clashes over new regulations on the horizon in 2014.

The year promises to be chock full of contentious fights over scores of new rules stemming from ObamaCare, Dodd-Frank and a host of other laws.

Many of the provisions have already drawn fire, and opposition to high profile measures on the environment and healthcare is sure to increase ahead of the midterm elections. Republicans will point to the efforts as “job killing” overreach from President Obama, and some Democrats have already begun to distance themselves from controversial regulatory efforts.

Some lawmakers and public interest advocates, meanwhile, have launched another attack against the executive branch, claiming that delays or weakened new rules have harmed the public.
http://thehill.com/blogs/regwatch/pending-reg...
Muslim In the OutHouse

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

LIBERALS ARE PUSSI..ES
"Liberals are not like most Americans. They are the biggest PUSSI..ES on Earth, city-bred weaklings who didn’t play a sport and have never been in a fight in their entire lives. Their mothers made excuses for them when they threw tantrums and spent way too much time praising them during toilet training."

LIBERALS
Left to their own devices, they often hur themselves, and others with them. Adopt one to supervise. It's the right thing to do.

WHY ARE NEW ENGLAND MEN SUCH PUSSI..ES?
I mean, come on. A majority of right-thinking males over the age of 25 are conservatives in America. But New England hasn’t voted for a conservative since Ronald Reagan. What is wrong with the “men” of New England? Instead of circumcision, do they perform vascetomies on the New England baby boys? Do they teach them to squat to pee up there? Perhaps the fact that so many of them live in cities, and have never shot a deer, or skinned a rabbit, or changed a fan belt on a Ford F-150 in the middle of the night has something to do with it.
Muslim In the OutHouse

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Muslim In the OutHouse

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

LIBERALISM

Liberals believe that the Constitution gives citizens the right to an abortion, even though the Constitution says nothing about it.

But they don't believe it gives you the right to bear arms, even though it says so explicity.

It seems Liberals don't really believe in the Constitution at all they just want to impose their SICK EVIL will on everyone else.

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/12/29/planned-pa...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••