1 who REALLY knows

Saint Louis, MO

#92459 Dec 29, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
The Truth HURTS doesn't Savannah...LOL
Listen ...if I have ever said anything at all... that mad you sad and cry ...GOOD!!!!!

At least to your credit...Savannah you have a real vagina...while all your other loser Crazy CONservative poster friends here ...just act like vaginas!

The crazier you RNC-RightWing NUT Cases act...just tells us, how desperate you are ...because you've lost it all ...it's over...
you've lost... NOW DEAL WITH IT!!!!
1 who REALLY knows

Saint Louis, MO

#92460 Dec 29, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Same rhetoric I always read from you. You and the St Louis poster seem to rely on the same old things for all of your arguments. Its amazing how you both spend your whole life on here day after day after day posting from morning until night and its the same few statements constantly. Everything I have read people say about you two seems to be 100% accurate.
Its a good thing the other guy is too stupid to vote and probably isn't allowed out on his anyway and at you age you are insignificant anyway. The most you will ever accomplish between now and when the reaper visits you is posting here. You have no effect on the real world.
Grow up!!!
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92461 Dec 29, 2013
1 who REALLY knows wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth HURTS doesn't Savannah...LOL
Listen ...if I have ever said anything at all... that mad you sad and cry ...GOOD!!!!!
At least to your credit...Savannah you have a real vagina...while all your other loser Crazy CONservative poster friends here ...just act like vaginas!
The crazier you RNC-RightWing NUT Cases act...just tells us, how desperate you are ...because you've lost it all ...it's over...
you've lost... NOW DEAL WITH IT!!!!
Grow up.
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92462 Dec 29, 2013
LIBERALISM
~ Ideas So Good They Are Mandatory - Nanny Government knows best
Battles lines are being drawn for a series of upcoming clashes over new regulations on the horizon in 2014.

The year promises to be chock full of contentious fights over scores of new rules stemming from ObamaCare, Dodd-Frank and a host of other laws.

Many of the provisions have already drawn fire, and opposition to high profile measures on the environment and healthcare is sure to increase ahead of the midterm elections. Republicans will point to the efforts as “job killing” overreach from President Obama, and some Democrats have already begun to distance themselves from controversial regulatory efforts.

Some lawmakers and public interest advocates, meanwhile, have launched another attack against the executive branch, claiming that delays or weakened new rules have harmed the public.
http://thehill.com/blogs/regwatch/pending-reg...
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92463 Dec 29, 2013
LIBERALS ARE PUSSI..ES
"Liberals are not like most Americans. They are the biggest PUSSI..ES on Earth, city-bred weaklings who didn’t play a sport and have never been in a fight in their entire lives. Their mothers made excuses for them when they threw tantrums and spent way too much time praising them during toilet training."

LIBERALS
Left to their own devices, they often hur themselves, and others with them. Adopt one to supervise. It's the right thing to do.

WHY ARE NEW ENGLAND MEN SUCH PUSSI..ES?
I mean, come on. A majority of right-thinking males over the age of 25 are conservatives in America. But New England hasn’t voted for a conservative since Ronald Reagan. What is wrong with the “men” of New England? Instead of circumcision, do they perform vascetomies on the New England baby boys? Do they teach them to squat to pee up there? Perhaps the fact that so many of them live in cities, and have never shot a deer, or skinned a rabbit, or changed a fan belt on a Ford F-150 in the middle of the night has something to do with it.
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92464 Dec 29, 2013
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92466 Dec 29, 2013
LIBERALISM

Liberals believe that the Constitution gives citizens the right to an abortion, even though the Constitution says nothing about it.

But they don't believe it gives you the right to bear arms, even though it says so explicity.

It seems Liberals don't really believe in the Constitution at all they just want to impose their SICK EVIL will on everyone else.

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/12/29/planned-pa...
Constitution Party

Farmington, MO

#92467 Dec 29, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a great post thank you for sharing it. I am a staunch pro life supporter. I believe life begins at conception and abortion is nothing but legalized murder.
Savannah,

Perhaps you'd like to know more of the Constitution Party on a local level; could be the local level could benefit from you as well. You're invited to visit http://cpmo.us/contactus/ to find Contacts of those in/around your area, but also to learn more about the Constitution Party.
Constitution Party

Farmington, MO

#92468 Dec 29, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
The Sanctity of Life
The Declaration of Independence states:
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness”.
We affirm the God-given legal personhood of all human beings from fertilization to natural death, without exception. The first duty of the law is to protect innocent life, created in the image of God. No government may legalize the taking of life without justification. Legalizing the termination of innocent life of the born or unborn, whether by abortion, infanticide, euthanasia or suicide, is a direct violation of their unalienable right to life. As to matters of rape and incest, we find it unconscionable to take the life of an innocent child for the crimes of his father.
Under no circumstances may the federal government fund or otherwise support any state or local government or any organization or entity, foreign or domestic, which advocates, encourages or participates in the practice of abortion. We also oppose the distribution and use of all abortifacients, and the funding and legalization of bio-research involving human embryonic or pre-embryonic cells.
In office, we shall only appoint to the federal judiciary, and to other positions of federal authority, qualified individuals who publicly acknowledge and commit themselves to the legal personhood of the pre-born child. In addition, we will do all that is within our power to encourage federal, state, and local government officials to protect the sanctity of the life of the pre-born through legislation, executive action, and judicial enforcement of the law of the land.
Article IV of the Constitution guarantees to each state a republican form of government. Therefore, although a Supreme Court opinion is binding on the parties to the controversy as to the particulars of the case, it is not a political rule for the nation. Roe v. Wade is an illegitimate usurpation of authority, contrary to the law of the nation’s Charter and Constitution. It must be resisted by all civil government officials, federal, state, and local, and by all branches of the government – legislative, executive, and judicial.
We affirm both the authority and duty of Congress to limit the appellate jurisdiction of the Supreme Court in all cases of abortion in accordance with the U.S. Constitution, Article III, Section 2.
Further, we condemn the misuse of federal laws against pro-life demonstrators, and strongly urge the repeal of the FACE Acts as an unconstitutional expansion of federal power into areas reserved to the states or people by the Tenth Amendment.
Sanctity of Life Resolutions

SANCTITY OF HUMAN LIFE

by Constitution Party National Committee – 2006 – Concord, New Hampshire

Resolved, that the Constitution Party endorse Ron Paul’s HR 776: Sanctity of Life Act of 2005 that recognizes the personhood of every unborn baby and mandates Congress under Article III, Section 2, to remove abortion from the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court.
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92470 Dec 29, 2013
Pakistan Sentences Man To Death For Drawing Pics of Mohammed…
~ Never has one man’s picture led to so much bloodshed.
http://weaselzippers.us/...

Pelosi’s Latest Laughable Claim: Extending Unemployment Benefits “Could Produce As Many as 300,000 Jobs”…
http://weaselzippers.us/...

News giant joins cover-up for Barack Obama
http://www.teaparty.org/news-giant-joins-cove...

Next Big Obamacare Shock: Tax Time
http://www.teaparty.org/next-big-obamacare-sh...

Gay couple to marry on Rose Parade float...
http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-ln-gay-wed...

Another Gay-Bashing Incident Exposed As Hoax
http://www.westernjournalism.com/another-gay-...

Men Having Sex With Men – Not Normal Behavior
http://www.westernjournalism.com/men-sex-men-...

Pedophilia: Doctor Claims It’s A Sexual Orientation
http://www.westernjournalism.com/doctor-procl...
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92471 Dec 29, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>Savannah,

Perhaps you'd like to know more of the Constitution Party on a local level; could be the local level could benefit from you as well. You're invited to visit http://cpmo.us/contactus/ to find Contacts of those in/around your area, but also to learn more about the Constitution Party.
Thank you. I will definitely look into it.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#92472 Dec 29, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Same rhetoric I always read from you. You and the St Louis poster seem to rely on the same old things for all of your arguments. Its amazing how you both spend your whole life on here day after day after day posting from morning until night and its the same few statements constantly. Everything I have read people say about you two seems to be 100% accurate.
Its a good thing the other guy is too stupid to vote and probably isn't allowed out on his anyway and at you age you are insignificant anyway. The most you will ever accomplish between now and when the reaper visits you is posting here. You have no effect on the real world.
I have a major effect upon YOUR "real world," which means your trivial comments and whining. Were it not for me and "the St Louis poster," you would have no "world" at all.

#92473 Dec 29, 2013
Muslim In the OutHouse wrote:
LIBERALISM
~ Ideas So Good They Are Mandatory - Nanny Government knows best
Battles lines are being drawn for a series of upcoming clashes over new regulations on the horizon in 2014.
The year promises to be chock full of contentious fights over scores of new rules stemming from ObamaCare, Dodd-Frank and a host of other laws.
Many of the provisions have already drawn fire, and opposition to high profile measures on the environment and healthcare is sure to increase ahead of the midterm elections. Republicans will point to the efforts as “job killing” overreach from President Obama, and some Democrats have already begun to distance themselves from controversial regulatory efforts.
Some lawmakers and public interest advocates, meanwhile, have launched another attack against the executive branch, claiming that delays or weakened new rules have harmed the public.
http://thehill.com/blogs/regwatch/pending-reg...
OH! OH! Looks like "OutHouse"'s sky is falling again! Oh, dear me! Whatever will "OutHouse" do without all these contentious fights?

Oh! I know! He will just continue to bloviate, as usual!_8-)

#92474 Dec 29, 2013
Muslim In the OutHouse wrote:
LIBERALISM
Liberals believe that the Constitution gives citizens the right to an abortion, even though the Constitution says nothing about it.
But they don't believe it gives you the right to bear arms, even though it says so explicity.
It seems Liberals don't really believe in the Constitution at all they just want to impose their SICK EVIL will on everyone else....
Sorry, "OutHouse." You believe that the US Constitutioon gives you the right to carry an assault rifle, even though the Constitution says nothing about it.

You "Tea Partiers" don't really believe in the Constitution at all -- you just want to impose your SICK EVIL will on everyone else.

#92475 Dec 29, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I will definitely look into it.
"Savannah" and "Constitution Party" ... birds of a feather._8-)
Shep

Farmington, MO

#92476 Dec 29, 2013
Assurance of Salvation

1 John 5:16-17 - If any man see his brother sin a sin [which is] not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92477 Dec 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a major effect upon YOUR "real world," which means your trivial comments and whining. Were it not for me and "the St Louis poster," you would have no "world" at all.
You're a fool.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92478 Dec 29, 2013
<quoted text>
"Savannah" and "Constitution Party" ... birds of a feather._8-)
"Yellow Dawg Democrat" and "childish immature comments" ... birds of a feather._8-)
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92479 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, "OutHouse." You believe that the US Constitutioon gives you the right to carry an assault rifle, even though the Constitution says nothing about it.
You "Tea Partiers" don't really believe in the Constitution at all -- you just want to impose your SICK EVIL will on everyone else.
I read his post and no where in it does he say anything about assault weapons. Do you always just make things up then pretend that someone else said it so you can try to have some sort of snappy reply? Why do you that? Are you incapable of commenting on what the person actually said? It seems all you do is play silly games.

Lower taxes, less regulation on small business, balanced budget, reduce spending, deficit reduction, less gov. intrusion, smaller govt. Tell me Dawg what is so sick and evil about that? Don't make things up like you did in the post I quoted. stick to the subject and see if you can actually keep your comments to what was said not what you make up.
1 who REALLY knows

Saint Louis, MO

#92480 Dec 30, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
I read his post and no where in it does he say anything about assault weapons. Do you always just make things up then pretend that someone else said it so you can try to have some sort of snappy reply? Why do you that? Are you incapable of commenting on what the person actually said? It seems all you do is play silly games.
Lower taxes, less regulation on small business, balanced budget, reduce spending, deficit reduction, less gov. intrusion, smaller govt. Tell me Dawg what is so sick and evil about that? Don't make things up like you did in the post I quoted. stick to the subject and see if you can actually keep your comments to what was said not what you make up.
Honey ...it's like the Jobs Jobs Jobs ...you conservatives were screaming about until sho got into power ...but then you completely disgrarded that and they started legislating your crazy religious moral government and it's intrusive policies were ever youy could.... you demonize true freedom loving progressive christian patriots...while you help inforce a conservative Taliban that will be more intrusive and legislate more terror than you can imagine in your immature brain.

You people are the reason our founding fathers seperated Church and State...because all through history ( which you are clueless about) you people have caused death destruction and hampered progress and enlightment...you so stupid...because you as a womewn are the frist ones they will take your fredoms away form.

Savannah You are a kool-aid drinking lemming

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min zzz 172,138
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 1 hr miss g 3,794
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr fitness-guru 72,634
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Synergy 62,204
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr NUKE IRAN NOW 81,912
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Big bad john 19,612
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Jerry K 34,864
More from around the web