Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 4,323)

Showing posts 86,441 - 86,460 of92,010
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, a survey recently completed shows conserative women among the happiest and liberal men among the least happy.
So you liberal goons just hate life and want everyone to live in sh-t like you!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
"Max," do you happen to have a reference to your so-called "survey"? Or are you just making all this up, as usual?

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

1 who REALLY knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg you are so right...
Max and his Tea-retards are going to have to fight the GOP along with US Chamber of Commerce and the whole Republican establishment ( this will be a brutal knock down drag out civil war) before they can even think of attacking the Democrats...hahahahaha
Like Jesus said..."they know not what they do"
LOOK! LOOK! The monolith is beginning to fracture and implode! LOOK! LOOK!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again, clinton-obama agenda, if you can without burning what few brain cells you have left. The destruction of the middle class started 30 years ago under Reagan. Then GW Bush Administration finished them off. The middle class was mostly gone long before Obama ever thought about running for preznit. Obama has been struggling against obstructionist republicans for the duration of his Presidency to try and fix all the messes he inherited from the GOP (mostly from GW). If you can't get the facts straight, shut your lying mouth.
"Brilliant!" ... "Agree!" ... "True" ... "Tea Party Obstructionism!"
1 who REALLY knows

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I was unaware that George W. Bush is a Democrat.
hahahaha

Game Point

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Go ahead try to spin so you can continue your devastating agenda.
Reagan/Bush was prosperity and growth for the middle class and the narcisistic liberal loons, Clinton agenda couldn't have any of that.
Here we are today, with Bush#2 being a lame duck with Pelozie, Ried, Barney Frank running the country and now Obama a Clinton on steroids.
A small correction: Clinton's administration was so good at creating jobs and an excellent economy, even right-wing REPUBLICANS voted for him for a second-term!

And then ... along came Bush43.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The GOP is going through change for the better ...
Yeah, destroying the right-wing "Tea-Party-Hijacked" Republican Party IS a "change for the better." -- Couldn't get any worse, after the terrorist "Tea Partiers" got through with it.

R.I.P. GOP 1854-2013

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Muslim In the OutHouse wrote:
<quoted text> ... In Pennsylvania a poll watcher claimed that "about 5 to 10 percent" of the votes were being switched from Romney to obama by the voting machine....
You must be talking about THIS voting machine.

EXCEPT IT TURNED A VOTE FOR "OBAMA" INTO A VOTE FOR "ROMNEY":

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Save this great website, read it, watch the videos, and sign their petitions. Support these great American Warriors and Patriots!
http://specialoperationsspeaks.com/welcome
P.T. Barnum was right: "The quickest way to separate a conservative from his money is to attack Liberals, and ask for financial contributions!"

<.snicker!.> "Support these great American Warriors and Patriots!"

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA’S TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION BRINGS REVOLUTION
History may be repeating itself.“Taxation without representation” may soon be shouted from coast to coast, as a team of legal researchers have found that ObamaCare sets up a massive wealth redistribution scheme—all illegally.
History may be repeating itself.“Taxation without representation” may soon be shouted from coast to coast, as a team of legal researchers have found that ObamaCare sets up a massive wealth redistribution scheme—all illegally....
"Tea Party" propagandists may be repeating themselves.

"Tea Party" propagandists may be repeating themselves._8-)

Dementia getting you down today, "Rogersville"?

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

THIS IS WHY ANDREW BREITBART WAS KILLED
Dr Manning explains why Andrew Breitbart was assassinated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I strongly encourage all "Tea Partiers" to watch this video by the Right Honorable Rev. Doctor James David Manning, ATLAH!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't believe in the birth of Jesus, death on the Cross, Holy Spirit, Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)? What you don't seem to understand is that the Bible fits together just like a puzzle. All the pieces fit together but you have to study both the OT and the NT to figure it out. Apparently, you have not done that. I just believe in the truth! The prophecies should prove to any person who seriously wants to understand the Bible......that it is all truth!
Hmmm! I believe you will find in the NT in the book of Revelation where it says not to add to the Bible or take away from it!:)...
Clueless as usual.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it you get out of saying things like this? Does it make you feel better? Do you feel like a big person? Do you feel like you are accomplishing something? I really want to know what drives a person like you to make these types of comments to people. I can see why people here ignore you. You are an obnoxious, vulgar, childish, obscene, loathsome little troll. That's not meant as an insult. It is really how you are perceived by everyone on here.
Pssssst! "Savannah," I perceive YOU as the troll on here.
1 who REALLY knows

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Pssssst! "Savannah," I perceive YOU as the troll on here.
hahahahaha
Game Point
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah, destroying the right-wing "Tea-Party-Hijacked" Republican Party IS a "change for the better." -- Couldn't get any worse, after the terrorist "Tea Partiers" got through with it.
R.I.P. GOP 1854-2013
The American people are already feeling the economic terrorism placed upon them by the narcisistic liberal left wing Demonrats.

The newly formed Tea Party is the only solution to end this terroristic threat to America!

And these stupid narcisistic liberal left wing Demonrats are feeling terrorized already!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

1 who REALLY knows wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha
Game Point
Yah we know your Game! Bending over and awaiting Dawg's Point! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Tea Party" propagandists may be repeating themselves._8-)
Dementia getting you down today, "Rogersville"?
The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined and their propaganda continues to take your mind off of them.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Clueless as usual.
The left knows they can't compete with conservative arguments about the economy and foreign policy.
Andy

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Right
Muslim In the OutHouse

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

A SURVIVOR OF NAZI GERMANY CALLS INTO BLAZE RADIO SHOW – YOU’RE GOING TO WANT TO HEAR WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY

Toward the end of his Blaze Radio show Saturday, Buck Sexton received a phone call from a nearly 84-year-old woman who he said gave “one of the most compelling calls I’ve ever heard on any radio show.”

Irma lives in Massachusetts today, but she was born in 1930 under German fascism. She said her father battled tyranny for years, culminating with his imprisonment under the Nazis and another stint behind bars “under the worst conditions” after communism took over in then-East Germany.

“He had his ideas and he wouldn’t bend to them,” she told Sexton in a strong German accent, her voice breaking at times.“He did everything he could to prevent them from coming into power.”

But the tone of Irma’s voice shifted to nearly tearful anguish after Sexton remarked that accounts like hers demonstrate that “there is such a thing as tyranny, that there is such a thing as evil, and people need to understand that.”

Irma offered in what can only be called a warning to listeners that today “people do not understand” that tyranny and evil really exist.

“My biggest regret is that I came here, and we lived a life trusting that we lived under a Constitution that will always be there,” she said, adding that she was “always leery” about what was happening in the 1960s and the political correctness movement coming out of colleges and finally asked herself,“What in the world is this?”

“One should express their thoughts freely, and if somebody doesn’t accept them they can discuss them. But why do we have to change our language and approach to people?” she asked.“I feel so guilty that I was not active then because my father did that all his life…but I fell asleep here.”

Sexton underscored to Irma how important her story was to share with listeners, most notably how “PROGRESSIVISM AND FASCISM COME FROM THE SAME IDEOLOGICAL ROOT.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/28/i-...
Muslim In the OutHouse

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

TEEN GIFTS AUNT WITH SEVERED HEAD OF BOYFRIEND
An 18-year-old man placed his Aunts’ boyfriend's decapitated head on her bed as a Christmas Day present. Alexis Valdez allegedly killed the boyfriend by bludgeoning him with a hammer to the head, and then severed the victim’s head, ears, and nose, and gouged out his eyes.

According to prosecutors, Valdez admitted that he murdered 41-year-old Silvestre Diaz-Hernandez inside a basement apartment in a Chicago neighborhood early Christmas morning. Valdez was unemployed and at one time lived with his Aunt and Diaz-Hernandez. He had recently moved out due to his behavior causing ”ongoing tension between the defendant and his aunt and the victim,” according to Assistant State’s Attorney Kingsley Sawyer.

Reportedly, Valdez summoned 911 to report a dead body after he mutilated Diaz-Hernandez. The operator asked if he had tried CPR to resuscitate the victim, prompting him to laugh and reply that the body had no head.

According to Sawyer, when police officers arrived at the grizzly scene, they discovered Valdez covered in blood.“If his aunt had come home, and seen the victim’s body, then he would have killed her as well” Valdez reportedly remarked. Valdez is being held without bail.

~ Oh my God, now Chicago will ban hammers! I wonder which hammers they will ban? the military looking ones, with assault type features. or just large magazine hammers?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,441 - 86,460 of92,010
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••