Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#91880 Dec 19, 2013
Christian Conservative wrote:
Still praying for Yellow Dawg and his liberal friends.
That's not necessary. We will win in 2014 and 2016 without your prayers.

Pray for the "Tea Party." Perhaps you can come up with a miracle, which is what it will take in 2014 and 2016, because the "Tea Partiers" have shown time and time again that they are not interested in the future of the United States.

And ... as goes the "Tea Party," so goes the Republican Party.
Finally the Truth

Poplar Bluff, MO

#91881 Dec 19, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
As a liberal Demonrat female how does it feel that a female (Hillary) was passed by for an unqualified, unexperienced black male (Obama)???
Talk about liberal Demonrats being anti-feminist, racist beyond stupid jerks!!!
You are still fuming because Hillary was passed over for a black male 6 years ago. Wow, all that hatred has your insides putrified by now. That explains the stinch coming from all your rotting posts.

You just admitted that you hate Obama cuz he is a "black male." I did not choose who the Candidate for president would be. But I sure did vote for the democratic candidate, and somehow that somehow makes democrats anti-feminist. Sorry, COA, but your argument is mute. I suppose you would have rather I had voted for McCain/Air Head Palin.

You have gone so off the deep end with your reasoning that you are no longer a viable poster on this thread. I have seen some really sick people posting here, but you take the cake.
Pay Attention Cruzerites

Poplar Bluff, MO

#91882 Dec 19, 2013
Democrats swept a win in Virginia for the 1st time in 44 years. Keep your eyes wide open wide, Tea Partiers. This win is just a sample of things to come in the 2014 midterm elections. Americans are so pissed at the Cruzertites that they are going to put you out of congress by your ears. Ya'll can huddle around your Ted Cruze hero and listen to him read "Green Eggs and Ham" all night just to comfort all you whining crybabies.
OMG

Poplar Bluff, MO

#91883 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You game is bending over and taking more liberal Demonic points up the ass!
C-Oa, you are surely a sexual deviant. You are so consumed with hate that you have nothing intelligent to say at all. You appear to be obsessed with IGBT matters, such as bending over and up the ass. You constantly attack with moronic statements that have no place in the realm of intelligent debate. I have strong doubts about your capabilities. I told you specifically that I am a straight (not gay) moderate democrat. I am a female who is a huge supporter of women's rights. Yet, you keep trying to convince this thread that I am somehow anti-feminist.

You just don't compute at all. In your head, 1 + 1 = 3. And you wonder why people on here look at you as an imbicil. I have not seen any post from you that makes any rational sense.
I am sure that there are other threads on topix that would appreciate your insanity, cuz nobody here does. It is evident that the only reason you are here is to spread your hatred and disdain for democrats. Go fuck yourself, inbred.
Hey Obama Agenda

Poplar Bluff, MO

#91884 Dec 19, 2013
blah blah bla blah bla blah bla blaa
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#91885 Dec 19, 2013
Christian Conservative wrote:
Still praying for Yellow Dawg and his liberal friends.
we pray...

Dear Jesus please protect us from your so-called followers...Amen!
Clintin-Obama agenda

United States

#91886 Dec 19, 2013
Rude Rotten Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
With all the voices you hear
Your Vagina is a Village!
Slap a MAXi-pad on it!
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
Thought so, Hillary does not have a chance. If she could not beat Obama with her vagina, what makes you think a liberal would vote for her if she did make it that far?

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are narcisistic anti-feminist pigs!
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
But they are just the frickin minority!

No longer are we to be kind or politically correct with them.

They are done, finished, exposed due to Obama's arrogance.

The new Republicans must take over in 2014 & 2016. The footing is there!
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#91887 Dec 19, 2013
Clintin-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought so, Hillary does not have a chance. If she could not beat Obama with her vagina, what makes you think a liberal would vote for her if she did make it that far?
Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are narcisistic anti-feminist pigs!
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
?????

Q: What do you call the useless flesh that surrounds the above vagina?
A: Mad-MAXi-pad!

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
Dog Rules

Kansas City, MO

#91888 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Your game is bending over and taking in more liberal points! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Max, would you please stop talking about your prison sex. We all know about your time in jail and do not want to hear about your favorite position.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#91889 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Spinning again!!!
"make-believe he has a job and earns a living, not what he really is, a lying, unproductive ex-Con, hypocrite, moocher, taker, thief and user." Sounds like Obama's resume!!!!
I'm spinning? I noticed in your post above that you didn't say that anything in my prior, which described you, Max, was wrong! Have you found religion, turned over a new leaf or are you just tired of trying to pretend that you're not Missouri's very own Ex-Con, Lowlife, Moocher Poster Boy? From your rap sheet, honesty has obviously never been one of your stronger character traits. Thanks for confirming here that you own that dubious distinction.

You know the question that Max has been asked most often, while sitting in a Courtroom? "Will the Defendant, please rise?" *grin*

do you even care

Ashburn, VA

#91890 Dec 19, 2013
Hey Obama Agenda wrote:
blah blah bla blah bla blah bla blaa
is that all you have to say is blah blah well appertinley you dont care what this country goes threw
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#91891 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Your game is bending over and taking in more liberal points! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Mad-MAX... Since you're just a Big Old Vagina ...do you sit on the edge of the bed and pray for breasts, too????

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#91892 Dec 19, 2013
Obama the magic née-groo!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91893 Dec 19, 2013
Brian B wrote:
Obama the magic née-groo!!
"Watch how the Government grows!!!"
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91894 Dec 19, 2013
Rude Rotten Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>
Mad-MAX... Since you're just a Big Old Vagina ...do you sit on the edge of the bed and pray for breasts, too????
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Yah, just like the far left liberal Demonrats that need for government to grow and grow!

Left wing liberal Demonrats believe in explosive government intrusion/control!
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.

Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91895 Dec 19, 2013
Dog Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Max, would you please stop talking about your prison sex. We all know about your time in jail and do not want to hear about your favorite position.
Speaking of prision, do a survey.

You wil find that a majority, unknowlingly, are liberal left wing liberals Demonrats like you!

So you better be nice or you will loose the felon votes in 2014/2016! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91896 Dec 19, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm spinning? I noticed in your post above that you didn't say that anything in my prior, which described you, Max, was wrong! Have you found religion, turned over a new leaf or are you just tired of trying to pretend that you're not Missouri's very own Ex-Con, Lowlife, Moocher Poster Boy? From your rap sheet, honesty has obviously never been one of your stronger character traits. Thanks for confirming here that you own that dubious distinction.
You know the question that Max has been asked most often, while sitting in a Courtroom? "Will the Defendant, please rise?" *grin*
Chilli J, I still say your "J" is for being one Jack short! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#91897 Dec 19, 2013
Obama the MAGIC NEEEEE-HEEE-GROOHHHH!!!!!
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#91898 Dec 19, 2013
Michelle Obama, YEP....

The MAGIC NEEE-HEEE-GROOOHHHH's wife....(And boss)
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#91899 Dec 19, 2013
Brian B wrote:
Obama the MAGIC NEEEEE-HEEE-GROOHHHH!!!!!
Go shave ...Phil Robertson!!!!
Vagina Dynasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 3 min Stray- Dog 8,574
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min WhoaBuddy 67,117
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Le Duped 182,843
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Soviet Republic o... 35,352
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Mgtn Res 76,537
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Thu Cody 26
Election Who's got your vote in the Michigan Senate race? (Oct '14) Thu Patrick G 5
More from around the web