Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90366 Nov 16, 2013
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS wrote:
ROFLMAO!! Looks like Yellow Mutt is having a full on St Louis Retard meltdown. I figured he would. It's his normal routine.
Notice how he uses the typical troll response of trying to accuse the person who busted him of doing the same thing he just got busted doing? Very over used by these multi alias idiots. Too bad for him it changes nothing and he is still busted.
Now watch as his meltdown continues. Instead of man'in up he will continue to act like a dipshit that has been busted.
Oh don't forget, he got busted but he owns people. ROFLMAO!!!
Naaaa DanInOWNEDsville...I'm just going to sit back and watch your MELTDOWN...LOL

DAN your pitiful hysterical rambling incoherant post proves...beyond any doubt...THAT I OWN YOU!!!!
ROLMFAO!!!!!
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90367 Nov 16, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Read my most recent post, bud. Your so-called FACTS above confirm your cluelessness on how budgets, deficits and our economy operates. Please post a prior where I said we didn't run deficits since this country began. Take your time finding it, since it doesn't exist.

Stoner, huh? There you go assuming things, CON. I'm at least as much of a capitalist as the next guy. If it helps you get up every morning to restart your ham and egger life to imagine somebody who thinks like me has to live in his Mom's basement, knock yourself out.

Does this mean I'll need to sell the house with the 3-car garage? Thanks for the laugh.*grin*
A whole 3 cars? That's almost impressive. Reminds me of the first house I bought right after college. Keep working hard and someday you might not feel the need to brag about your home. Reminds me of someone else who use to feel the need to brag about his "expensive home". You and him have a lot in common it seems. Mostly that it's one of your aliases. Are you going to finally admit it like your boyfriend Yellow Mutt admitted to his St Louis Retard alias?

Probably not, you have even less of a spine than Yellow Mutt has, if that is even possible.
Norton

Kansas City, KS

#90368 Nov 16, 2013
OBAMACARE IS A DISASTER!!
OBAMAS POLL NUMBERS ARE PLUMMETING!!!
DEMS ARE FLEEING AND REVOLTING AGAINST OBAMA!!!
HOUSE DEMOCRATS SUPPORTING A REPUBLICAN BILL!!!!
THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS IMPLODING!!!
All you can do is sit back and laugh because there are many of us that said this day was coming when it came to ObamaCrap and we were right!!!
PANIC YELLOW MUTT, let's hear you and your retarded kid's rinse and repeat drivel. It's so funny watching you freak out.
All you have to do is watch how the Liberals talk on here. That should give anybody a clue as to why Obama was re-elected. They are clueless and not smart enough to figure it out. The Democrats have a mess that I don't think can be fixed. Really..........I wonder if any of these Liberals have listened to Pelosi speak. How in the world did she get that position????? Obama speaks and says nothing..........hot air!

CHEERS!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90369 Nov 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is watch how the Liberals talk on here. That should give anybody a clue as to why Obama was re-elected. They are clueless and not smart enough to figure it out. The Democrats have a mess that I don't think can be fixed. Really..........I wonder if any of these Liberals have listened to Pelosi speak. How in the world did she get that position????? Obama speaks and says nothing..........hot air!
CHEERS!
Norton you speak and then NOTHING ????
Another day, yet you've not been Raptured......up in the air?

Typical mislead Tea-vangleical
CHEERS
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90370 Nov 16, 2013
Black Bean Brenda wrote:
<quoted text> are you a congressman? My dirty panties from last night or smarter than you
Brenda...I see your back on the Indian Reservation, and the booze!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#90371 Nov 16, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>You and Chilli J might want to step back into reality. You can help people or you can enable them.50 million on Government aid. Does this sound right to you? Have we had a Great Depression? Have we had a catastrophic epidemic or natural disaster that the whole country has been impacted by? The root of our problem is the straying away from a work ethic,Christianity, morality, and a sense of respect for yourself. You liberals and all your freedoms to do drugs, have abortions,and constantly blame capitalism and the wealthy amazes me. You can oppose Obama without being a racist and you can be frustrated with people who make poor decisions and are lazy without being insensitive to the people who really need assistance.You guys are addicted to blame and victimization.You are still a victim from your "poor childhood." I was not well off money wise, but my parents instilled values that have made me not have excuses or blame people or systems for my shortcomings. I am not rich and I do not own my own business. I do however, believe in my abilities and continue to take advantage of opportunities, not others. Chilli J. I am so glad you have a "3 car garage." Why don't you let the person who dropped out of school, does drugs, and plays video games all day live in one of them for the rest of his life. HYPOCRITES are usually the ones who yell from the rooftops,and then go in their house (with 3 garages) and lock the doors and shutter the windows. Dawg, still waiting for 5 years of Obama accomplishments list???? Insert cricket noise here!!!
Keep making excuses for your sad lack of compassion for hard-working folks who are temporarily in need. Continue the UnChristian rants on how someone somewhere is getting more than you are. Go on and on trying to justify your hate of some imaginary DEM-voting boogie man.

Are there folks who don't work, who don't even try to find work? Of course. The CONs dirty little secret is that many of them vote CON. So why are you unable to admit that? I have no compassion for folks who don't try to support themselves, whether they're CONs or DEMs.

There are also many CONs, particularly TPers, who want to return to the "glory days" of the Old South, who hate on anyone different from them. So weekday TPers are often weekend Klansmen. I get it, the very thought of "one of them in the W H" makes many/most TPers crazy.

Assuming again, I see. I'm no victim. Victims are weak and some of the sadest people I've known. Years ago, I chose to be successful at what I do and I've worked my bum off to make that my reality. I hear a lot of angry, envious, whiny "why do I have to work?" from CONs.

Yes, we had a Recession "the whole country has been impacted by." Bush 41, Clinton and Bush 43 created it with that housing bubble. You miss it? Since then, CON obstructionist, traitorous, treasonous politicians have done all they could to prevent a financial recovery.

Thanks for confirming your envy of "the person who dropped out of school, does drugs, and plays video games all day." I don't envy him. Inactivity annoys the crap out of me after several days. So instead, my reality is that I work too much. Eat your heart out! LOL

Few angry, envious, whiny CONs here seem to have the education, the intellect and the intestinal and mental fortitude to do what I do. Again, I forgive your assuming, labelling and Judgmental, UnChristian attitude. How do you rationalize all that bad behavior to your God?

LOL You're a funny, angry, bitter, envious, hypocritical little man! Thanks for the laugh!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#90372 Nov 16, 2013
Huffington Post headline: GOP-Tea Party Infighting Bedevils Republican Unity
The Republican Party is in great disarray. They can't agree on anything, except for the knowledge by both factions that the Democrats are going to win bigtime in 2014 and 2016!

Here is how bad it has gotten. "Tea Party" lawyer Bryan Smith of Idaho is questioning his opponent Republican US Representative Mike Simpson about how "conservative" Simpson is.

Simpson responds, "I'll put my conservative credentials against anybody's." Simpson notes that he voted 40 times to halt or delay Obama's health care law.

Ah, hahahahahahahaha! NOW the Republicans are saying "I AM MORE CONSERVATIVE THAN YOU ARE! I VOTED 40 TIMES AGAINST OBAMACARE!"

NO YOU ARE NOT! I CAST 65 MEANINGLESS VOTES AGAINST OBAMACARE! I AM THE REAL CONSERVATIVE HERE!

Ah, hahahahahahahaha! It has gotten pretty bad when a Republican is judged by how many worthless and meaningless votes he has cast against "Obamacare"! Clueless!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/16/gop-...

#90373 Nov 16, 2013
<quoted text>
That's why you run like a coward from me every time I call you out on your lies and bullshit....
You are so clueless that you could not even call out a Bingo Game! Ah, hahahahaha! BINGO!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90374 Nov 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so clueless that you could not even call out a Bingo Game! Ah, hahahahaha! BINGO!
Got to love it when a Liberal looses it.

Common sense and sensibility out weighs their narcisistic logic.

#90375 Nov 16, 2013
I can't wait to see how Yellow Mutt tries to hide the fact that he admitted that St Louis Retard is in fact his alias as we were told a couple of months ago by another poster. It does explain why all he does with that alias is obnoxiously attack anyone who kicks his Yellow Mutt alias ass and kiss up to himself and tell himself how he is "owning people.
Don't forget when I tricked Yellow Mutt into not hiding his location in his profile it showed him being in St Louis, which he had quite the meltdown trying to deny.
What a moron!! A St Louis Retard MORON!!
ROFLMAO!!!
Dan, I have kicked you for about 4 years now, from Branson to "Smifville" to "OWNEDSville." You have never scored a point. Never have. Never will.

Why, you have never even had the courage to step up and admit how WRONG you were about the 2012 elections! Ah, hahahahaha! At least, "Strong Proud Conservative" had the guts to stand up and take his drubbing! You just flit from alias to alias, hoping against hope that you will not be recognized. But of course, your bloviation is so bat-guano crazy that it is always obvious that it is you trying to save face again.

#90376 Nov 16, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>You and Chilli J might want to step back into reality.
Dawg, still waiting for 5 years of Obama accomplishments list???? Insert cricket noise here!!!
ChilliJ and I are still live in reality. Unlike you, we never left.

What's with the "5 years of Obama accomplishments" list? ROFL!

<.Insert rude noises here!!!.>
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90377 Nov 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Dan, I have kicked you for about 4 years now, from Branson to "Smifville" to "OWNEDSville." You have never scored a point. Never have. Never will.

Why, you have never even had the courage to step up and admit how WRONG you were about the 2012 elections! Ah, hahahahaha! At least, "Strong Proud Conservative" had the guts to stand up and take his drubbing! You just flit from alias to alias, hoping against hope that you will not be recognized. But of course, your bloviation is so bat-guano crazy that it is always obvious that it is you trying to save face again.
Mutt, my name is not Dan, never had been. I've never been to Branson and I don't even know what a Smifville is. Don't really care either. This is just another attempt, like you did this morning on your ADMITTED St Louis Retard alias to try and change the attention away from your dumb ass screwing up and revealing your alias.

You have never kicked anyone's ass much less mine. You are nothing but a gutless coward that runs from me, and anyone else, that challenges you or calls you out on your bullshit and lies.

You just sit there in your demented little world pretending that you haven't been owned. It doesn't change the fact that you are nothing but an idiot who had no life and is about as dumb as dumb can get.

Now get on your retard alias and do your usual monkey dick act then come back as Yellow Mutt and try again to cover up your stupidity.

You prove that Liberalism really is a mental disorder.
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90378 Nov 16, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Got to love it when a Liberal looses it.

Common sense and sensibility out weighs their narcisistic logic.
The Mutt seems pretty upset about getting his ass kicked again. It's about as funny as funny can get watching him try to bury it. I'm surprised he hasn't accused you of being someone else. He will sooner or later. It's his normal routine when he has had his ass handed to him.
rally

Saint Louis, MO

#90379 Nov 16, 2013
Just address both these guys as chilli-dawg . Clinton just owned and dissed Obama . Imagine Obama as the captain of the titanic and Pelosi and Ried are two of the 4 quartet playing the music on the deck. Here's where only three go down with the ship . The rest of those yellow democrats are running for the hills trying to get on any life boat they can find.
rally

Saint Louis, MO

#90380 Nov 16, 2013
Or it could be the dawg in the chilli
rally

Saint Louis, MO

#90381 Nov 16, 2013
With just a hint of mustard
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#90382 Nov 16, 2013
Hope they stay over there. We've got enough idiots over here.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/5RAaW_1FzYg...
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90383 Nov 16, 2013
rally wrote:
Just address both these guys as chilli-dawg . Clinton just owned and dissed Obama . Imagine Obama as the captain of the titanic and Pelosi and Ried are two of the 4 quartet playing the music on the deck. Here's where only three go down with the ship . The rest of those yellow democrats are running for the hills trying to get on any life boat they can find.
Dawg and Chilli have already admitted to being a gay couple. Dawg is the "pitcher" and Chilli is the "catcher". Chilli only gets on here when Dawg allows him to. Something about their "master-slave" relationship. I guess it's how things work in their sick world.
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#90384 Nov 16, 2013
It’s Nov. 16, 2013, and the partial government shutdown ended one month ago today.

In those four weeks, and the two prior, everything conservatives said would happen has happened. What’s more, the Democrats’ united stand against them has turned into a retreat — and is primed to become a rout — as they amend Obamacare’s disastrous rollout, President Barack Obama apologizes for his failures, and electorally vulnerable Democrats break ranks and flee.

Hell, even the polls that D.C.’s Republican pundits shrieked, wept and clawed over show the Grand Old Party has bounced back while the Democrats have fallen behind. Because, in the end, real people simply weren’t affected by the shutdown, so they won’t vote on it — a distinction Obamacare does not share.

Keep reading….http://dailycaller.co m/2013/11/16/bedford-one-month -after-the-shutdown-ended-lee- and-cruz-are-sitting-pretty/
rally

Saint Louis, MO

#90386 Nov 16, 2013
I'll tell Blunt now like I did when he would not stand with Cruz and Lee your gone come election time we will not forget. Your not a conservative your a rino

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 55 min Luminescence 114,270
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Bad Dog 102,822
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Tue amused2death 8,720
Election Who's got your vote in the Alabama Senate race? (Nov '14) Mon Wow 11
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Dec 9 REM 24
Election Who's got your vote in the West Virginia State ... (Oct '14) Dec 9 ST III Vet 11
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Nov '14) Dec 8 here62440 49
More from around the web