Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90302 Nov 15, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always ironic to watch a guy, whose rap sheet confirms that he's a lifetime criminal, hypocrite, moocher, system-abuser, taker and user; criticize and demean other folks who, unlike him, are law-abiding and hard-working, but temporarily in need. Polly says: "Do what I say, not what I do! Awwwk!"
If I was who you thought I was, I would be a faithful Obama Bitch like you!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90303 Nov 15, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the last time I counted for a few days, "Dinglewood" edged me out on the number of posts.
My childhood was not all that bad, although we were "dirt poor." But my lifetime experiences have made up for all that. "Country boy makes good." I have had a good life. What's YOUR excuse for constantly attacking me?
Jealous?_8-)
"Country Boy?" B.S. more like Getto Boy!

No country boy I know would have his head up Obama's ass like you....

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#90304 Nov 15, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, and it cost Bush41 his 2nd term for caving in to the Demoncrats!
Your buddy Obama has far exceeded the debt of all these presidents combined with no end in site.
Your point is?
To refresh your memory, Polly, Bush 41, Reagan and Bush 43 ran up 12 Trillion + of the current deficit. Bush 43 also added to the current POTUS' deficit by pushing through Medicare Part D and by starting two wars which he "forgot" to carry on our books / budget and "forgot" to end. You've confirmed your man-crush on the CONs, but you don't get to distort and/or make up facts.

Chilli J, here to help! Polly want a cracker?*grin*

http://zfacts.com/p/1195.html
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90305 Nov 15, 2013
oldvet wrote:
<quoted text>Roy told us all this year that he is for NSA gathering information on all Missourians.Is this what you want more of.Your closets better be empty buddy.
Just think Obama and Clinton both have skeletons hanging far outside the closet!
Brain Dead Liberals

Taneyville, MO

#90306 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, "Brain Dead"! Here is the "best description":
Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States
His followers are 93% black, we all know that's their boy based on skin color even though he is half white, but their racism and hate towards whitey goes much deeper, and the rest are the White Liberals that just hate republicans and would rather vote for Bin Laden than a Republican. Nothing that a short Civil war couldn't fix, after all they don't believe in guns neither.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/71muRy1uQws
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90307 Nov 15, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
To refresh your memory, Polly, Bush 41, Reagan and Bush 43 ran up 12 Trillion + of the current deficit. Bush 43 also added to the current POTUS' deficit by pushing through Medicare Part D and by starting two wars which he "forgot" to carry on our books / budget and "forgot" to end. You've confirmed your man-crush on the CONs, but you don't get to distort and/or make up facts.
Refresh your own memory and check your facts.

"Trillions" is an Obama number.

The Republican presidents always pacified the wanting Demoncrats-unlike Obama's "my way or the highway".

Hope the Repubs are learning from this and change their civil ways!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90308 Nov 15, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
His followers are 93% black, we all know that's their boy based on skin color even though he is half white, but their racism and hate towards whitey goes much deeper, and the rest are the White Liberals that just hate republicans and would rather vote for Bin Laden than a Republican. Nothing that a short Civil war couldn't fix, after all they don't believe in guns neither.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/71muRy1uQws
Ironoc, if this country did have a civil war, the Republicans would win AGAIN!
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#90309 Nov 15, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how facts are bothersome to Liberals like you, but the nations debt has been accruing long before any of the Presidents you mentioned. Obama has accumulated the most in the amount per President of all previous presidents.(FACT) Obama lied to the American people about the parameters of the ACA (FACT) This could be seen as an impeachable event (FACT) You and DAWG are oblivious when it comes to the faults and lies of the Obama administration as well as the economic realities of a capitalistic society or any large populations.(FACT)The experiment has failed...

Location hidden

#90310 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
If I was who you thought I was, I would be a faithful Obama Bitch like you!
You prove daily here that you're a b1tch, Max. You're just another ex-con CON, mooch, SS-stealing, taker, user who hates on people who you swear do exactly what you've done and continue to do. When you pick up free cheese and get free food with your gratis debit card, you must hate yourself too! Poor Polly! Polly want a cracker?

Location hidden

#90311 Nov 15, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>I know how facts are bothersome to Liberals like you, but the nations debt has been accruing long before any of the Presidents you mentioned. Obama has accumulated the most in the amount per President of all previous presidents.(FACT) Obama lied to the American people about the parameters of the ACA (FACT) This could be seen as an impeachable event (FACT) You and DAWG are oblivious when it comes to the faults and lies of the Obama administration as well as the economic realities of a capitalistic society or any large populations.(FACT)The experiment has failed...
I'm a MOD, bud. So I have issues with CONs and DEMs. If you'd paid any attention to my priors, you would have noticed that. So I have issues with our current POTUS. Thanks for confirming above that you have no clue how budgets and deficits work, specifically how paying interest on interest since Bush 41's deficits has spiked our deficits.

Your (FACTS) above are fictional, dude. How about this. You CON-bots write up those Articles of Impeachment, submit them to the CON-controlled House of Representatives and witness one of the shortest Impeachment trials in history. Put up or shut up? LOL I get it, you TPers are intolerant to anybody who doesn't attend Klan meetings!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#90312 Nov 15, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Did I misread the President back tracking many of his statements about the ACA over the last 3 years? Did I misread the fact that many Dems and Obama supporters are distancing themselves from Obama and the ACA? Did I misread the numbers that have been released versus the numbers that were needed and predicted by the Obama administration? Did I misread the dozens of times Obama mislead / lied to the American people so he would be elected in 2012? Whenever a President is connected with the word Impeachment you can start watching the rats jumping ship. I told you weeks ago to be prepared for a surprise with Obama ... guess I knew something DAWG. Carter must be smiling because he no longer will be first on the list of recent worst Presidents ...... Have a nice weekend DAWG. I suggest not keeping up on the news, it won't be good for your health ...
Good propaganda! You have been practicing for so long, your posts are almost believable! Goebbels would be proud of you!

Yep. President Obama has "back-tracked" some of his statements. Sometimes one finds out that things -- particularly the "foot-dragging non-cooperative attitude" of the "Tea-Party"-run Republican Party -- prevent a president from honoring his statements. You live in your hallucinatory world where nothing ever goes wrong, and the flowers bloom every day. The president, and the rest of us, live in the REAL WORLD, where not everything is perfect.

"Numbers NEEDED and PREDICTED"? No numbers were NEEDED. The numbers will come ... over time. And, since you fail to understand that PREDICTIONs do not always come true, let me be the first to inform you of that fact. What a wonderful blithe innocent perfect world you think you live in!

You nutzoids have been screaming "impeachment" for 5 years now. And nothing has happened! Or WILL happen!(Except for the sillier of you nutzoids sending in contributions to some website with an "impeachment petition" you can "sign"! Ah, hahahaha! P.T. Barnum was right: "You can always separate an ignorant conservative from his money by attacking the liberals, and asking for a contribution to carry on the "good work"!)

"Be prepared for a surprise from Obama"? What does that mean? Does that mean that you think you are some sort of a political analyst? That you actually have the foggiest idea of what is going on? Ah, hahahahaha! Delusions of grandeur and competence!

Let me make some more-accurate prognostications: There will be earthquakes and volcanoes and hurricanes!

(Bush43 is not smiling, because he knows that he has the distinction of being "the WORST PRESIDENT since the Great Depression" all locked up!)

Despite you so-called "Republicans" not even being willing to approve any judges or administrative positions requested by President Obama, there will always be "work-arounds" which the president can make through Executive Orders. Why don't you tell your "Tea-Party" extremist nutzoid Republican congressmen TO DO THEIR JOBS? That would be different, for a change.

#90313 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
With Obama the law is like the weather - can change at any moment!
The ACA has been law since March 2010, and you can be assured that it will NOT "change at any moment."

#90314 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Yah, and it cost Bush41 his 2nd term for caving in to the Demoncrats!
Your buddy Obama has far exceeded the debt of all these presidents combined with no end in site.
Your point is?
My point is that you should take an economics course some time, and find out that servicing debts accrued by prior presidents, like Reagan, Bush41, and Bush43, increases the national debt. Too bad those "Three Stooges" did not realize that fact. They thought they had a magical "credit card" which did not have to be paid.

#90315 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
"Country Boy?" B.S. more like Getto Boy!
No country boy I know would have his head up Obama's ass like you....
Only a functionally-illiterate person would persist in using the non-word "Getto."
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#90316 Nov 15, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a MOD, bud. So I have issues with CONs and DEMs. If you'd paid any attention to my priors, you would have noticed that. So I have issues with our current POTUS. Thanks for confirming above that you have no clue how budgets and deficits work, specifically how paying interest on interest since Bush 41's deficits has spiked our deficits.
Your (FACTS) above are fictional, dude. How about this. You CON-bots write up those Articles of Impeachment, submit them to the CON-controlled House of Representatives and witness one of the shortest Impeachment trials in history. Put up or shut up? LOL I get it, you TPers are intolerant to anybody who doesn't attend Klan meetings!
Where did I say anything about not understanding interest? The total debt of this country started before Bush. FACT Obama has created a tremendous amount of debt during his Presidency FACT No one said Obama would be impeached. I said his lies could be an impeachable event/act. FACT You are a MOD big deal. You sound more like a liberal "stoner" to me.Try stepping out of mom's basement, stepping away from the pipe, and realizing Americans can disagree with this President without being racist....

Location hidden

#90317 Nov 15, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> I love how you liberals are so good at spending other peoples money. Believe it or not, good hard working successful people create hospitals and clinics with their (Capitalistic gains) Why don't you put someone on your health care plan or pay their bills if you are so generous. Are we going to have to pay car insurance for others now? Are we going to have to supplement life insurance policies for the millions who CHOOSE not to get an education,not work,not carry some weight as an American citizen.If you don't want health insurance and you don't have dependents then that is your problem. Let's give drug tests to people before they can sponge off society. No drugs, no criminal background,seeking employment if capable to work, I will help you all day long........ When is it ever someones responsibility to try to improve their life ??? Victim mentalities are always going to be victims...
I missed your above reply. As a MOD, I've issues with both DEMs and CONs. So you folks who can see no wrong with CON politicians, while seeing nothing right with DEM politiciams amuse me. You assume and label much. I'm thrifty at home and on the job. I believe everyone who can work should work, so I a big fan of workfare, not welfare.

I've worked since I was 12 and continue to work virtually every day, in a highly-regulated, ultra-conservative industry. I accomplish goals and take pride in that. I was given the opportunity to pursue an education and so for 20+ years, I've been sufficiently fortunate to earn enough to max out my Social Security contibution each year.

Unlike TPers, I believe hard-working folks temporarily in need should get a hand up and see the TP attitude toward them as UnChristian. So graybox CONs who assume, label, pigeonhole folks temporarily in need, as lesser folks, while pretending they're shining examples of Christian virtue, are phony hypocrites who should be ashamed of themselves.

Thanks for the platitudes and CON talking points above. I'd suggest your confirmed fears in some feceless, oppressive, overreaching DEM boogieman are virtually unfounded, but you don't want to hear that. I forgive you for your Unchristian actions and beliefs and for your misplaced sense of superior morality over other fine folks in need.

Location hidden

#90318 Nov 15, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say anything about not understanding interest? The total debt of this country started before Bush. FACT Obama has created a tremendous amount of debt during his Presidency FACT No one said Obama would be impeached. I said his lies could be an impeachable event/act. FACT You are a MOD big deal. You sound more like a liberal "stoner" to me.Try stepping out of mom's basement, stepping away from the pipe, and realizing Americans can disagree with this President without being racist....
Read my most recent post, bud. Your so-called FACTS above confirm your cluelessness on how budgets, deficits and our economy operates. Please post a prior where I said we didn't run deficits since this country began. Take your time finding it, since it doesn't exist.

Stoner, huh? There you go assuming things, CON. I'm at least as much of a capitalist as the next guy. If it helps you get up every morning to restart your ham and egger life to imagine somebody who thinks like me has to live in his Mom's basement, knock yourself out.

Does this mean I'll need to sell the house with the 3-car garage? Thanks for the laugh.*grin*
Show Me

Farmington, MO

#90319 Nov 15, 2013
Why is Obama partnering with China?

Exclusive: Kathy Shaidle recaps radio news mainstream media won't talk about

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/why-is-obama-partn...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90320 Nov 15, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove daily here that you're a b1tch, Max. You're just another ex-con CON, mooch, SS-stealing, taker, user who hates on people who you swear do exactly what you've done and continue to do. When you pick up free cheese and get free food with your gratis debit card, you must hate yourself too! Poor Polly! Polly want a cracker?
Sounds like you are calling me a lying, cheating, narcisistic right wing, liberal Demoncrat!

Typical liberal spin!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90321 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
The ACA has been law since March 2010, and you can be assured that it will NOT "change at any moment."
What planet do you live on? Obamacare (Your now ACA) is changing faster than you can write your BS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are you voting for in the Florida Governor ... 5 min Flori-Duh 6
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min WTSenior 155,421
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 7 min Living Wage 3,844
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min bacon hater 60,506
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Demonicrats 158,595
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 11 min zzz 77,127
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min woo-boy 32,377

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE