1. If you didn't live in Kansas, or wherever it is you live, you wouldn't have to shop in stores that "look like a foreign country." What does a store that "looks like a foreign country" look like?<quoted text>
You don't get around much, do ya? When I walk into a store in which I have shopped for years and don't even recognize it anymore because it looks like a foreign country .......... that sends a signal to me. Don't get around much, do ya?
Talk to some teachers and see what they have to say! Don't get around much, do ya?
I know you don't get around much because if you would have checked my grades .......... you would find I did very well.:)
I don't want America to look like a foreign country!!!!!!!
We were founded on Christian principles, ya know! Oh, I forgot, you don't know that or at least you won't admit it ....... but it's true!...
2. Talk with teachers? I talked with a few today. They and their students are doing quite well, thank you, Mr. Doomsayer!
3. If you had seen any foreign countries, you might wish that your trailer park LOOKED like a "foreign country." I have been to, and lived in, several foreign countries, and I will put Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Germany, France, England, Scotland, Italy, and Switzerland up against your hogpens ANY day.
4. The US may or may not have been founded on "Christian principles," whatever that means, but your hatred of all "foreigners" tells me that you are no Christian.
5. And unless you are a Native American, YOU are a "foreigner," "Norton."