Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#90030 Nov 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get around much, do ya? When I walk into a store in which I have shopped for years and don't even recognize it anymore because it looks like a foreign country .......... that sends a signal to me. Don't get around much, do ya?
Talk to some teachers and see what they have to say! Don't get around much, do ya?
I know you don't get around much because if you would have checked my grades .......... you would find I did very well.:)
I don't want America to look like a foreign country!!!!!!!
We were founded on Christian principles, ya know! Oh, I forgot, you don't know that or at least you won't admit it ....... but it's true!...
1. If you didn't live in Kansas, or wherever it is you live, you wouldn't have to shop in stores that "look like a foreign country." What does a store that "looks like a foreign country" look like?

2. Talk with teachers? I talked with a few today. They and their students are doing quite well, thank you, Mr. Doomsayer!

3. If you had seen any foreign countries, you might wish that your trailer park LOOKED like a "foreign country." I have been to, and lived in, several foreign countries, and I will put Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Germany, France, England, Scotland, Italy, and Switzerland up against your hogpens ANY day.

4. The US may or may not have been founded on "Christian principles," whatever that means, but your hatred of all "foreigners" tells me that you are no Christian.

5. And unless you are a Native American, YOU are a "foreigner," "Norton."

#90031 Nov 8, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> OH, now the polls that you blabber about all the time don't mean anything. You are something DAWG, something that really amounts to nothing. You have studied "Obama speak" well. Never wrong, never truthful, and always narcissistic. You and Obama neither one believe in God because you both don't want to lose the attention you need for yourselves. The law of the and was fraudulently introduced and CAN be changed. Propaganda speak could be attached to what you say as well. Look up the definition of propaganda DAWG. Obama's picture ids right beside it...Carter move over,Obama is taking your place in history,hahahaha. History tells no lies,unlike your President
President Obama is president, and will remain president, regardless of any "opinion polls."

Yep. Gotta agree. Laws can be changed. Let me know when the "Affordable Care Act" is rescinded. I am waiting, and have been waiting for 3+ years.

No, President Obama's picture is not "right beside" the definition of propaganda. You ain't got no sense at ALL, do you?

#90033 Nov 8, 2013
Tea Party Stench wrote:
<quoted text> Norton, you are right as always. You and Max should run on a ticket for some elected office. You could campaign with a slogan "Norton To The Max." With his creative ways of stealing his mother's Social Security checks after she passed away. His conservative mantra would pull many in like you. Kitty Litter would probably finance your campaign. Keep following anyone that espouses your beliefs, Norton, no matter what kind of a human being they are.
Oh, is that what the charge of "abandonment of a corpse" meant in Missouri CaseNet?

#90034 Nov 8, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Obama Bitch, we do it by flushing out the lying, greedy, narcisistic liberal Demoncratic Turds during the next election!!!
"flushing out"? Is that the way you got rid of your mother's corpse, Max?

#90035 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
An Obama Bitch's nightmare!
Actually the Tea party is doing pretty good in elections considering their limited funds and surprises in Demoncratic "creative" electioneering.
Today it takes a lot of money and graft to get a Demoncrat elected!
The Demoncrats are so arrogant that you will soon see Tea Party candidates get elected without having to resort to Demoncratic tactics.
Max recycles his propaganda again.
Tea Party Stench

Overland Park, KS

#90036 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Funny! You know what really stinks?
The lying, greedy, narcisistic liberal Demoncratic Turds!
It will take the Tea Party to finally flush them out of the system.
Oh Max, everything you call the Democrats is exactly what you are. You have lived off federal and state handouts most of your life. I have tried to let the good people (Dem. and Rep.) on this Forum know what you are all about. God bless your mother, she was a good woman. I hope the other posters on this Forum ignore you. We all are just enablers to your pathetic way of justifying your beliefs.
Tea Party Stench

Overland Park, KS

#90037 Nov 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is that what the charge of "abandonment of a corpse" meant in Missouri CaseNet?
You are exactly right Dog. The Kitty Litter was used to absorb the decay and smell.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90039 Nov 8, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe someone will slap him into next week.
Probably not... since he are stuck back in 1853...LOL
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90040 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
An Obama Bitch's nightmare!
Actually the Tea party is doing pretty good in elections considering their limited funds and surprises in Demoncratic "creative" electioneering.
Today it takes a lot of money and graft to get a Demoncrat elected!
The Demoncrats are so arrogant that you will soon see Tea Party candidates get elected without having to resort to Demoncratic tactics.
Hmmmm ...Max I bet your NIGHTMARE, is someone getting on CaseNet and checking all the records filed on you...LOL

YOU'RE BUSTED YOU DUMB-KOCH-SUCKER!!!
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#90041 Nov 8, 2013
THEY COME to AMERICA II: The Cost of Amnesty (2013)
The most action-packed, eye-opening documentary ever made about illegal immigration has many people saying it's the film that can KILL the IMMIGRATION BILL. But it's not in theaters because Hollywood and the mainstream media reject Dennis Michael Lynch (DML). "It's a must-see."

http://www.theycometoamerica.com/
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#90043 Nov 8, 2013
Rare Film From 1932. Can It Happen Again?
"Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it." — Mark Twain

VIDEO: 1932 - MacArthurm, Eisenhower, Patton. Do you think the military, acting on orders from a broken federal gov't, won't march against it's own? Hard to believe this happened 80 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#90044 Nov 8, 2013
A man’s home is his castle, except in Maryland. Man shoots intruder at 2am, gets charged with murder

http://bulletsfirst.net/2013/11/08/mans-home-...
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#90045 Nov 8, 2013
Dad Calls Cops on Son to Teach Him a Lesson, Cops Shoot Son Dead

http://gawker.com/dad-calls-cops-on-son-to-te...
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#90046 Nov 8, 2013
OBAMACARE HEADACHES GO BEYOND A WEBSITE THAT JUST WON’T LOAD – HERE ARE FEW MORE EXAMPLES

South Boston resident Adam Romanow, who answered ‘No’ to a question asking if he’s currently incarcerated.“It immediately brought up,‘We couldn’t electronically verify your incarceration status. Please submit proof of your incarceration.’” Romanow told the Herald.“It was crazy … I’ve never had handcuffs on in my life.”

Another example was Nancy Wilde, who the paper said lived in a Boston suburb. She clicked “No” to the incarceration question on the website. She was then asked if she was locked up in a mental hospital or awaiting arraignment.

Two women posted to the Connector’s Facebook page that the site wouldn’t let them complete their applications because their last names are hyphenated. The Connector suggested one of them call customer service.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/08/ob...
Obama-Clinton agenda

United States

#90048 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Allen B. West:
1. Did not have the courage to answer Debbie Wasserman Schultz on the House floor. Had to send her an email.
2. Lost his House seat.
3. Clueless.
4. Now a "Tea Party" propagandist.
5. Tell us, former military officer West: What would YOU have done at Benghazi? Be specific. Let your military expertise SHINE!
You are a racist turd! A double-standard Obama Bitch propagandist who has no sence of country .
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#90050 Nov 9, 2013
The Constitution Party is building its veterans outreach through the National Veterans Coalition. The goal is to give vets a place where they know that their service and commitment to their oath to "will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;" is honored and respected at all times, and give them a way to continue upholding that oath. "Like" their page today! If you are interested in organizing the NVC in your state, please send them a Facebook Message!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Veter...
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90051 Nov 9, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
OBAMACARE HEADACHES GO BEYOND A WEBSITE THAT JUST WON’T LOAD – HERE ARE FEW MORE EXAMPLES

South Boston resident Adam Romanow, who answered ‘No’ to a question asking if he’s currently incarcerated.“It immediately brought up,‘We couldn’t electronically verify your incarceration status. Please submit proof of your incarceration.’” Romanow told the Herald.“It was crazy … I’ve never had handcuffs on in my life.”

Another example was Nancy Wilde, who the paper said lived in a Boston suburb. She clicked “No” to the incarceration question on the website. She was then asked if she was locked up in a mental hospital or awaiting arraignment.

Two women posted to the Connector’s Facebook page that the site wouldn’t let them complete their applications because their last names are hyphenated. The Connector suggested one of them call customer service.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/08/ob...
We all said from day one that ObamaCare would be a disaster and so far it is a major disaster. Nobody is signing up, people losing policies, rates skyrocketing, and a 600 million dollar debacle of a website. The govt can't run anything.

Now Obama is lying to cover his lies. Or his fake apology, take your pick.

At least they got 5 people in DC to sign up so far. LMAO!!!

#90052 Nov 9, 2013
Rare Film From 1932. Can It Happen Again?
"Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it." — Mark Twain
VIDEO: 1932 - MacArthurm, Eisenhower, Patton. Do you think the military, acting on orders from a broken federal gov't, won't march against it's own? Hard to believe this happened 80 years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
World War I ended in 1918. In 1932, the "Bonus Army," US veterans of World War I, occupied Washington, DC. They found living difficult under Republican Herbert Hoover, who, as a good conservative, thought that the veterans had had 14 years to find a job. We can read the same sentiment now in this thread from the conservatives: get out and get a job. No sympathy for the "down-and-out." No government assistance, whether you are a veteran, or not. "It's the American way! No work, no food!" say the conservatives -- then and now.

So Hoover sent the US military, under Gen. Douglas McArthur, to clear Washington of the "Bonus Army, and to destroy the shacks built by the veterans in Washington, DC. So the "Bonus Army" scattered back throughout the US, where they would not be so much of an embarrassment to the Republican Party.

#90053 Nov 9, 2013
A man’s home is his castle, except in Maryland. Man shoots intruder at 2am, gets charged with murder
http://bulletsfirst.net/2013/11/08/mans-home-...
Assuming the facts of the case are as stated in the linked article, the intruder "crossed a line" when he broke the door down and forcefully came into the house.(Unfortunately, many of these articles are "propaganda pieces" and do not give all of the facts of the case.)

As I understand the law, several years ago in Missouri under such circumstances, the homeowner could not legally fire at the intruder without first having attempted to get out of the situation by retreating, for example. As I understand Missouri gun law now, a homeowner has no such legal obligation to hold fire, once an intruder has entered the house.(This situation is often called the "Castle Doctrine," alluding to the right of a homeowner to defend himself in his home.)
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90054 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>World War I ended in 1918. In 1932, the "Bonus Army," US veterans of World War I, occupied Washington, DC. They found living difficult under Republican Herbert Hoover, who, as a good conservative, thought that the veterans had had 14 years to find a job. We can read the same sentiment now in this thread from the conservatives: get out and get a job. No sympathy for the "down-and-out." No government assistance, whether you are a veteran, or not. "It's the American way! No work, no food!" say the conservatives -- then and now.

So Hoover sent the US military, under Gen. Douglas McArthur, to clear Washington of the "Bonus Army, and to destroy the shacks built by the veterans in Washington, DC. So the "Bonus Army" scattered back throughout the US, where they would not be so much of an embarrassment to the Republican Party.
So we are going to base current arguments on what a certain party did in the past? REALLY? Do you really want to go there with that kind of pathetic argument Grand Wizard Yellow Mutt? Huh, do ya? Perhaps you should go put on your white robe and hood and light a cross on fire if we are going to go back in history of each party.

Stick to today and quit trying to use the past to justify or judge the present. You will lose that argument every time, just ask the blacks from 1968 and before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 239,785
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min guest 84,306
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 40 min bacon hater 92,137
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 18 hr WarForOil 11,311
Election IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) 18 hr Sea Hawk 1,306
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 25 Have a Koch and a... 748
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Aug 25 So Stupid 53
More from around the web