Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#90008 Nov 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quite sure that you, God, and "Norton" will help the next president, Max.
Well, Mr. Smart Guy, with people like you around we won't have an election in 3 years. We'll be overtaken by Islam! You can take your Obamacare and stick it! I know, that sounds radical but not impossible! The America that I loved has changed so much that it sickens me. The family is falling apart. That is one of the major problems in this country. When a large percent of kids are either failing in school or just barely making a passing grade, that should tell you something. It tells me a lot! They just don't care anymore.

Yes, we definitely need a good conservative President to get us out of this mess........if that is possible! Three more years of Obama may destroy us. Don't you know the countries that hate us are having a hayday! It's embarrassing! The superpower of the world looking like a fool!

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#90010 Nov 8, 2013
Tea Party Stench wrote:
<quoted text>Yellow Dog, look up Max on Mo. casenet if you want to see what this wonderful conservative was convicted for. He is a Fraud!
The "Max Weller" on Missouri CaseNet is quite a guy! I wonder if he is the same guy who is on here?

#90011 Nov 8, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tea Partiers" are fighting the future damage ...
"Fighting the future damage"? How does one do that, "DingleWood"?

#90012 Nov 8, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the Tea party is doing pretty good in elections considering their limited funds and surprises in Demoncratic "creative" electioneering.
Today it takes a lot of money and graft to get a Demoncrat elected!
The Demoncrats are so arrogant that you will soon see Tea Party candidates get elected without having to resort to Demoncratic tactics.
So NOW you are recycling your propaganda, "DingleWood."

#90013 Nov 8, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Government officials lying to us to sell a piece of legislation? Naww, that would never happen. Here's what the President actually said about keeping your insurance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q-nb4dKXA2oXX&feature=em- share_video_user
If you had ANY knowledge at all, "Brain-Dead," you would know that the US public does not "buy" legislation. It is passed by Congress.

#90014 Nov 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because you still have on rose-colored glasses! You are so hard-headed that you wouldn't admit the truth on anything!...
Better MY "rose-colored glasses" than YOUR black opaque glasses.

#90015 Nov 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Mr. Smart Guy, with people like you around we won't have an election in 3 years. We'll be overtaken by Islam! You can take your Obamacare and stick it! I know, that sounds radical but not impossible! The America that I loved has changed so much that it sickens me. The family is falling apart. That is one of the major problems in this country. When a large percent of kids are either failing in school or just barely making a passing grade, that should tell you something. It tells me a lot! They just don't care anymore.
Yes, we definitely need a good conservative President to get us out of this mess ........ if that is possible! Three more years of Obama may destroy us. Don't you know the countries that hate us are having a hayday! It's embarrassing! The superpower of the world looking like a fool!...
Take yer meds, "Norton," and calm down. The US is not going to be "overtaken by Islam."

And show me some studies which state that "a large percentage of kids are either failing in school or just barely making a passing grade." You cannot.

And ... what is wrong with "just barely making a passing grade" anyhow? You did that all your school years!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#90016 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Take yer meds, "Norton," and calm down. The US is not going to be "overtaken by Islam."
And show me some studies which state that "a large percentage of kids are either failing in school or just barely making a passing grade." You cannot.
And ... what is wrong with "just barely making a passing grade" anyhow? You did that all your school years!
You don't get around much, do ya? When I walk into a store in which I have shopped for years and don't even recognize it anymore because it looks like a foreign country..........that sends a signal to me. Don't get around much, do ya?

Talk to some teachers and see what they have to say! Don't get around much, do ya?

I know you don't get around much because if you would have checked my grades..........you would find I did very well.:)

I don't want America to look like a foreign country!!!!!!!

We were founded on Christian principles, ya know! Oh, I forgot, you don't know that or at least you won't admit it.......but it's true!

CHEERS!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#90017 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! Thanks for the information. I wonder how such an important blogger like Max can waste his valuable time on this forsaken thread? Ah, hahahahahaha! His having a fan like "Norton" tells me a lot, too! Now I know that Max does not have any common sense, either!
Ladies and gents, Max (a/k/a Stu-stu-stu-Stuttering Polly) and tin foil hat-wearing Norton have now officially left the building! A CON apologist and confirmed prevaricator AND a clueless CON apologist and fundie waiting for that next Mother ship to be Raptured! What a pair of lame-brained la-la-la-losers! LOL

Location hidden

#90018 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
The Tea Party is the party of choice of America's racist xenophobes. They fear and actually hate others different from themselves. These folks live in constant fear of some unidentified foreign boogieman, who they swear "wants to take away their country." This is just another way that the Tea Partiers are pathetic, spineless scaredy cats.
guy

United States

#90019 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
MY vote is that "DingleWood" is BOTH!
Who was dumb enough to give you a vote ?
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

#90020 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe someone will slap him into next week.

Location hidden

#90021 Nov 8, 2013
guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was dumb enough to give you a vote ?
Why you were. You, anonymous gray box poster, gave YDD a vote. Aren't you proud?*grin*

Location hidden

#90022 Nov 8, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe someone will slap him into next week.
From studies that I've previously read, Polly might well be the way that he is now, with the Sta-sta-sta-stutter, due to 1 or 1,000 prior slaps into next week. LOL
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#90023 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Why should I explain anything? You are certain to "explain" it all to us in your "propaganda-speak."
The approval rating by polls has nothing to do with anything. President Obama will continue to be our president for 3+ more years. Get used to it.
And ... while you are at it ... get used to "Obamacare," which has been the law of the land since March 2010.
OH, now the polls that you blabber about all the time don't mean anything. You are something DAWG, something that really amounts to nothing. You have studied "Obama speak" well. Never wrong, never truthful, and always narcissistic. You and Obama neither one believe in God because you both don't want to lose the attention you need for yourselves. The law of the and was fraudulently introduced and CAN be changed. Propaganda speak could be attached to what you say as well. Look up the definition of propaganda DAWG. Obama's picture ids right beside it...Carter move over,Obama is taking your place in history,hahahaha. History tells no lies,unlike your President
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#90024 Nov 8, 2013
Honoring our Veterans....

SUPPORT THE TROOPS:
Darrell Castle talks about the 239th Marine Corp birthday on November 10th and Veterans Day on November 11th.

https://soundcloud.com/castle-report/support-...

Listen to more Castle Report podcasts on Sound Cloud, or choose from the complete collection at www.castlereport.us .

#Happy239thUSMC #VeteransDay #supporthetroops
Tea Party Stench

Overland Park, KS

#90025 Nov 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get around much, do ya? When I walk into a store in which I have shopped for years and don't even recognize it anymore because it looks like a foreign country..........that sends a signal to me. Don't get around much, do ya?
Talk to some teachers and see what they have to say! Don't get around much, do ya?
I know you don't get around much because if you would have checked my grades..........you would find I did very well.:)
I don't want America to look like a foreign country!!!!!!!
We were founded on Christian principles, ya know! Oh, I forgot, you don't know that or at least you won't admit it.......but it's true! CHEERS!
Norton, you are right as always. You and Max should run on a ticket for some elected office. You could campaign with a slogan "Norton To The Max." With his creative ways of stealing his mother's Social Security checks after she passed away. His conservative mantra would pull many in like you. Kitty Litter would probably finance your campaign. Keep following anyone that espouses your beliefs, Norton, no matter what kind of a human being they are.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90026 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Well Obama Bitch, we do it by flushing out the lying, greedy, narcisistic liberal Demoncratic Turds during the next election!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90027 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
So NOW you are recycling your propaganda, "DingleWood."
An Obama Bitch's nightmare!

Actually the Tea party is doing pretty good in elections considering their limited funds and surprises in Demoncratic "creative" electioneering.

Today it takes a lot of money and graft to get a Demoncrat elected!

The Demoncrats are so arrogant that you will soon see Tea Party candidates get elected without having to resort to Demoncratic tactics.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90028 Nov 8, 2013
Tea Party Stench wrote:
<quoted text> Norton, you are right as always. You and Max should run on a ticket for some elected office. You could campaign with a slogan "Norton To The Max." With his creative ways of stealing his mother's Social Security checks after she passed away. His conservative mantra would pull many in like you. Kitty Litter would probably finance your campaign. Keep following anyone that espouses your beliefs, Norton, no matter what kind of a human being they are.
Funny! You know what really stinks?

The lying, greedy, narcisistic liberal Demoncratic Turds!

It will take the Tea Party to finally flush them out of the system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min HILLARY 2016 239,422
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min Billy 92,058
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min jeb stuart 84,121
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Thu Have a Koch and a... 748
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Thu So Stupid 53
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Thu SeekTruth 83,882
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
More from around the web