Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Brain Dead Liberals

Taneyville, MO

#89919 Nov 5, 2013
NOW OBAMA IS LYING ABOUT HIS OBAMACARE LIES
This week’s Tea Party Address was based on one simple premise. Barack Obama is a liar. The last 5 years of his presidency is filled with numerous examples of his lies, but the most recent is pervasive, egregious, and intellectually insulting. These lies are surrounding his ‘signature legislation’ called ObamaCare.

“If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. Period.” Those are the words that Obama repeated over and over again as he worked to sell this freedom attacking, overhaul of the healthcare system to the American people. Those who accused him of lying were accused of being fear mongers, racists, and extremists. They were told to stop living in the past and to move FORWARD. The people were told over and over again by Barack Obama that the government was not going to force a change in their plan.

http://www.tpnn.com/now-obama-is-lying-about-...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89920 Nov 5, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, things sucked during Carter. But Reagan was the most prosperous of times and it took Clinton poicies years to kill those good times.
How can you LIE like that? Oh! I remember! You are a "Tea Partier"!

#89921 Nov 5, 2013
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Yellow Dog, look up Mildred Weller on the net. You can find out about "DingleWoods" high moral standards.
Lots of "Mildred Wellers." Not much information.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89922 Nov 5, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you LIE like that? Oh! I remember! You are a "Tea Partier"!
Lie? Trying to change history again?

Besides "Lie" is a Demoncrat trait. Just ask Obama!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89925 Nov 6, 2013
Higher energy costs.
Higher taxes.
Higher food peices.
Higher unemployment.
Higher health care costs.
Higher Federal debt.

Obama turned out to be a real turd!
Demoncratic Congress even bigger turds!

Support the Republican House/Tea Party in flushing out these stinky turds!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89926 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Whooooo Haaaaaa!
I remember back in 2012, when you said the same thing, and then totally disappeared! Look, Dan. You can crawl under a rock, but your propaganda always gives you away.
hahahahaha
Agree 100%
Game-Point!!!!

#89927 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Lie? Trying to change history again?
Besides "Lie" is a Demoncrat trait. Just ask Obama!
As usual, your logic sucks. If President Obama is a liar, he would say, "No."

If President Obama is not a liar, he would say, "No."

You can't logically think beyond the end of your nose, can you, "DingleWood"?

#89928 Nov 6, 2013
Higher energy costs.
Higher taxes.
Higher food peices.
Higher unemployment.
Higher health care costs.
Higher Federal debt.
Obama turned out to be a real turd!
Demoncratic Congress even bigger turds!
Support the Republican House/Tea Party in flushing out these stinky turds!
Too late, "DingleWood"! All US citizens who vote (and who are not deluded like you are) saw what the terrorist "Tea Party" has already done to the United States of America! Lowered the credit rating FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY! Shut down the US government for the SECOND time in history!

Why would ANYONE intelligent vote for the "Tea Party"?(Of course, we know that you will.)
Brain Dead Liberals

Taneyville, MO

#89929 Nov 6, 2013
Impeachment gaining attention in Congress

http://www.teaparty.org/impeachment-gaining-a...
Dude

Decatur, IL

#89930 Nov 6, 2013
Everyone needs to vote for some new to office. NOT one elected official should be re-elected. Its time to take AMERICA back!
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#89931 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>Too late, "DingleWood"! All US citizens who vote (and who are not deluded like you are) saw what the terrorist "Tea Party" has already done to the United States of America! Lowered the credit rating FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY! Shut down the US government for the SECOND time in history!

Why would ANYONE intelligent vote for the "Tea Party"?(Of course, we know that you will.)
Ate you seriously that f**king stupid? The Fed Govt shut down 18 times between Carter and the Present.

The Tea Party had nothing to do with Obama getting the credit downgraded. I've already called you out to prove how it was their fault and you did what you always do, ran like a gutless coward. All your doing now is rinsing and repeating a propaganda lie.

Fed gov shutdown for the second time in history HAHAHAHA! You really are a clueless fucktard.
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#89932 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>As usual, your logic sucks. If President Obama is a liar, he would say, "No."

If President Obama is not a liar, he would say, "No."

You can't logically think beyond the end of your nose, can you, "DingleWood"?
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Dawg Obama had been flat out busted lying. Even the Liberal media is calling him out on his lies. Now he is trying to lie to cover his lies.

You are really one brainwarped Obama bitch to believe his lies and his lies to hide his lies.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89933 Nov 6, 2013
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ate you seriously that f**king stupid? The Fed Govt shut down 18 times between Carter and the Present.
The Tea Party had nothing to do with Obama getting the credit downgraded. I've already called you out to prove how it was their fault and you did what you always do, ran like a gutless coward. All your doing now is rinsing and repeating a propaganda lie.
Fed gov shutdown for the second time in history HAHAHAHA! You really are a clueless fucktard.
???????

OWNEDsville you are a clueless-sad-HOMO-fucktard that is getting your well-raped-ass-kicked by DAWG

Let me "clue" you in

DAN DAWG IS OWNING YOU!!!!!

Game Point

#89934 Nov 6, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Impeachment gaining attention in Congress
http://www.teaparty.org/impeachment-gaining-a...
Okay, so you wrote a book, US Rep. Stockman. And on the basis of the book you wrote, you are going to impeach President Obama?

Perhaps you should be checked for your "delusions of grandeur," Mr. Stockman?

Of course, the purpose of your attacks is to draw attention away from the fact that the Republicans, aided and abetted by the terrorist "Tea Party" organization, have presented NO suggestions or bills showing how to get the US economy up and running again.

Typical "marching in place in lockstep." You Republicans know how to break the economy with your flawed Bushlovian policies, but you have no idea how to fix it.

#89935 Nov 6, 2013
Dude wrote:
Everyone needs to vote for some new to office. NOT one elected official should be re-elected. Its time to take AMERICA back!
"Dude," that old horse you are riding -- the Republican Party -- will take us back to the 1800s.

Republican: the "do-nothing" regressive party. The party which wants to take us back to the "good old days," which never were all that good. Personally, I like air-conditioning and computers.

Luddites!

#89936 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Ate you seriously that f**king stupid? The Fed Govt shut down 18 times between Carter and the Present....
Perhaps I under-counted. I was mainly referring to 1996, when the Republicans (along with their "leader" Newt Gingrich) were thrown out into the street as a result of their shutting down the government.

But I am open to the truth. So list those 18 times, Bubba!(If you can.)

#89937 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Dawg Obama had been flat out busted lying. Even the Liberal media is calling him out on his lies. Now he is trying to lie to cover his lies.
You are really one brainwarped Obama bitch to believe his lies and his lies to hide his lies.
Reminds me of Reagan. Now I know that sometimes a president must "lie" in the interests of national security.(Think "Benghazi" here.)

But I REALLY hated Reagan LYING that he was NOT lying.
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#89938 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>Perhaps I under-counted. I was mainly referring to 1996, when the Republicans (along with their "leader" Newt Gingrich) were thrown out into the street as a result of their shutting down the government.

But I am open to the truth. So list those 18 times, Bubba!(If you can.)
Ya you miscounted easy to do with numbers like 2 and 18 that are so close to each other.

This is why you are perceived as nothin more then a joke for our entertainment. You're a liar and a god awful one at that.

Do your own homework, isn't that what you say when you get called out? I believe it is.

Better yet, get your facts straight before posting your propaganda and lies.

2 times in the history of the US HAHAHAHAHAHHA!! You are such a idiot!
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#89939 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>Reminds me of Reagan. Now I know that sometimes a president must "lie" in the interests of national security.(Think "Benghazi" here.)

But I REALLY hated Reagan LYING that he was NOT lying.
Once again Dawg resorts to the past to avoid talking about the present. Typical of a coward that knows he will get his ass kicked if he says on the topic of the lies Obama had told and now been caught telling.
Constitution Party

Farmington, MO

#89940 Nov 6, 2013
HILLARY FEVER:

Darrell Castle talks about Hillary Clinton receiving $200,000 for each of two speeches made to Goldman Sachs.

https://soundcloud.com/castle-report/hillary-...

Listen to more Castle Reports on Sound Cloud, or choose from the complete collection at www.castlereport.us .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 3 min Bayless 51,027
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min hillbilly 86,925
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Denny CranesPlace 213,939
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 32 min The WB 76,931
Election Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 19 hr Tam or Sam 7,077
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 19 hr WarForOil 83,519
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Nov '14) 20 hr Cookieville quack 13
More from around the web