Saint Louis, MO

#89419 Oct 24, 2013
No one
Brain Dead Weaselflogger

Ozark, MO

#89420 Oct 24, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Report: 16 Million Losing Current Health Care Plans Because Of Obamacare
~ But if you like it, you can keep it! Period!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/report-16-...
Hollywood Moonbats Told To Stop Promoting Obamacare…
~ The rats are jumping ship.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/hollywood-...
Obamacare Law States Obama Can Not Unilaterally Extend Mandate Time, Needs An Act of Congress…
~ Then again, the Imperial President has already disregarded the law to delay the employer mandate (among other components) so I can’t see why this would stop him here.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/obamacare-...
Report: Obama Regime Has Spent Over $1 BILLION On Obamacare…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/report-oba...
Obama Plans To Force Marines To Wear “Unisex” Hats…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/obama-plan...
IRS: Refunds Will Be Late, But You Still Have To Pay On Time
~ Of course, pay on time. Why would anyone pay late or not at all like 43% of America?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/irs-refund...
Far-Left House Dem Jared Polis Defects From Obamacare, Will Now Ask For A Waiver For Rich Liberals In His District Because Plans Are Too Expensive…
~ Another kick in the balls for Obama.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/far-left-h...
Aawwwk! Here's a cracker.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#89421 Oct 24, 2013
Ted Cruz is AGAINST "ObamaCare."

Of course, he has healthcare insurance because he is a US Representative!

What? He DOESN'T have government healthcare insurance? Why not?

The Answer is Simple: Ted Cruz is kind enough to let multinational investment banking giant Goldman Sachs BUY HIS HEALTHCARE INSURANCE! No "ObamaCare," or even US government healthcare insurance, FOR MR. RICH GUY! Only the "gold-plated healthcare insurance"!

Since Mrs. Cruz works for Goldman Sachs, they get healthcare insurance worth $20,000. Why should Cruz worry about poor Americans without healthcare insurance, when HE has EXCELLENT coverage, courtesy of Goldman Sachs.

Of course, as an "ace in the hole," Cruz is ALSO a Canadian citizen, so in a pinch he can go to Canada and get FREE HEALTHCARE up THERE!

LIFE IS GOOD! AS A US REPRESENTATIVE -- You can play both ends against the MIDDLE ---(CLASS)!

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/cruz-...
Heads upASS CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#89422 Oct 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
The Answer is Simple: Ted Cruz is kind enough to let multinational investment banking giant Goldman Sachs BUY HIS HEALTHCARE INSURANCE! No "ObamaCare," or even US government healthcare insurance, FOR MR. RICH GUY! Only the "gold-plated healthcare insurance"!
Since Mrs. Cruz works for Goldman Sachs, they get healthcare insurance worth $20,000. Why should Cruz worry about poor Americans without healthcare insurance, when HE has EXCELLENT coverage, courtesy of Goldman Sachs.
Of course, as an "ace in the hole," Cruz is ALSO a Canadian citizen, so in a pinch he can go to Canada and get FREE HEALTHCARE up THERE!
LIFE IS GOOD! AS A US REPRESENTATIVE -- You can play both ends against the MIDDLE ---(CLASS)!
CRUZ = Canadian-Bullshiter
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89423 Oct 24, 2013
justme wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you and thanks also for the clarification on a$$hat, since there hasn't been a response I can only assume he had to slip on his clown shoes and ask uncle daddy and aunt mommy what to say next as for OWNEDsville you know they like the smell of their own brand,it may help on her recovery =)
Hey, I've got a real job and work in the real world unlike you lazy and stupid Obama Bitches.

Anyway so much for knocking the Tea Party and Cruz. Your Dems are moving over agreeing with them on Obamacare.

Your lieing and cheating Dems have jumped ship afraid for their jobs in 2014.

So kiss off, The tea Party has saved your worthless asses and has slowed down your ride in the Obama Box Cars!!!

Funny how none of you give a dam about your grandchildren. Thank god for the Tea Party.....

Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89424 Oct 24, 2013
Hey Mr Ignorant and Uninformed!

So much for knocking the Tea Party and Cruz. Your Dems are moving over agreeing with them on Obamacare.

So kiss off, The tea Party has saved your worthless asses and has slowed down your ride in the Obama Box Cars!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89425 Oct 24, 2013
Heads upASS CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
CRUZ = Canadian-Bullshiter
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, Everything he said has come true! Your Dems have jumped ship and joined him!!!!

CRUZ = Owns Demoncrats
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89426 Oct 24, 2013
Brain Dead Weaselflogger wrote:
<quoted text>Aawwwk! Here's a cracker.
What, you staying ignorant and uninormed!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89427 Oct 24, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for knocking the Tea Party and Cruz. Your Dems are moving over agreeing with them on Obamacare.
The Tea Party has saved me from nada! All that Ted has done is to make a complete Cruz of himself! Sta...sta...sta...studder much, Polly? Polly want a cracker? Oh, right! Polly IS a cracker! LOL
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89428 Oct 24, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party has saved me from nada! All that Ted has done is to make a complete Cruz of himself! Sta...sta...sta...studder much, Polly? Polly want a cracker? Oh, right! Polly IS a cracker! LOL
Eat your heart out, you got saved by the Tea Party na,naa,na,naa not nada!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
justme

United States

#89429 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, I've got a real job and work in the real world unlike you lazy and stupid Obama Bitches.
Anyway so much for knocking the Tea Party and Cruz. Your Dems are moving over agreeing with them on Obamacare.
Funny how none of you give a dam about your grandchildren. Thank god for the Tea Party.....
Yes your job my be in the real world how you get there with your head up your ass is amazing! And what exactly did the baggers do except slow down payments to military families and close.our national parks? I notice they didn't give up crap, like you they are selfish a$$hats so sit there and cry about your mcjob I have to go cash my welfare check and pick up a bottle of vodka if I drink enough you might start to make sense LMFAO inbred scum

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#89430 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Once again, you prove that, if your keyboard will hold still long enough, you can type anything on it.

1. Dems agree with the "Tea Party" on Obamacare? Are you THAT clueless?
2. Dems have "jumped ship" afraid for their jobs in 2014. Are you REALLY that clueless?
3. The "Tea Party" has saved our "worthless asses"? No one but an idiot would believe that.
4. The "Tea Party" has slowed down our "ride in the Obama Box Cars"? In addition to being absolutely tasteless and racially tinged, your propaganda is absolutely false and has no basis in fact.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89431 Oct 24, 2013
justme wrote:
<quoted text> Yes your job my be in the real world how you get there with your head up your ass is amazing! And what exactly did the baggers do except slow down payments to military families and close.our national parks? I notice they didn't give up crap, like you they are selfish a$$hats so sit there and cry about your mcjob I have to go cash my welfare check and pick up a bottle of vodka if I drink enough you might start to make sense LMFAO inbred scum
You better be nice to me. I work and pay taxes and might pay off a Dem to spike your food stamps with rat poison!!!!ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
maybe

Saint Louis, MO

#89432 Oct 24, 2013
Seriously people you have to give yellow dawg democraps a few minutes to catch up on his talking points . # 1 your suppose to be calling it ACA or the affordable care act. That came out yesterday. No longer refer to it as ObamaCare and that's suppose to mean you also have to realize that Obama is now stepping away from his own plan.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89433 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Once again, you prove that, if your keyboard will hold still long enough, you can type anything on it.
1. Dems agree with the "Tea Party" on Obamacare? Are you THAT clueless?
2. Dems have "jumped ship" afraid for their jobs in 2014. Are you REALLY that clueless?
3. The "Tea Party" has saved our "worthless asses"? No one but an idiot would believe that.
4. The "Tea Party" has slowed down our "ride in the Obama Box Cars"? In addition to being absolutely tasteless and racially tinged, your propaganda is absolutely false and has no basis in fact.
Now your talking! Keep repeating and you will understand the message after the shock and big let down feeling dies down!

Good Job you're getting there!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89434 Oct 24, 2013
maybe wrote:
Seriously people you have to give yellow dawg democraps a few minutes to catch up on his talking points .# 1 your suppose to be calling it ACA or the affordable care act. That came out yesterday. No longer refer to it as ObamaCare and that's suppose to mean you also have to realize that Obama is now stepping away from his own plan.
Yah, I forgot. Obama is rolling over and breaking the "Law" on his own signature middle class health/economic terrorist plan.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89435 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Eat your heart out, you got saved by the Tea Party na,naa,na,naa not nada!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Me, saved by the Tea Party? Nah! I'm an INDIE, so if anybody is "saving" me, I'm saving myself! Thanks for your phony concern! LOL
justme

United States

#89436 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You better be nice to me. I work and pay taxes and might pay off a Dem to spike your food stamps with rat poison!!!!ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Oh please, I can see you in your Auntie Mommas basement with your mountain dew and funyons waiting on the rest of your D&D buddies to come over. I am also sure you would be bribing one of your retard-icans in any case it has always been the affordable health care plan so when your done just go snuggle up with your siblings or whatever its is your kind do and leave the politics to those of us with a larger gene pool

Saint Louis, MO

#89437 Oct 24, 2013
justme wrote:
<quoted text> Yes your job my be in the real world how you get there with your head up your ass is amazing! And what exactly did the baggers do except slow down payments to military families and close.our national parks? I notice they didn't give up crap, like you they are selfish a$$hats so sit there and cry about your mcjob I have to go cash my welfare check and pick up a bottle of vodka if I drink enough you might start to make sense LMFAO inbred scum
Game Point!

Saint Louis, MO

#89438 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmmmm ...You being a 24/7 Topix TROLL is not a job...LOL
But it is, probably as close to a real job, as you will ever get.

Now as far as your grandkids...since when has anyone like you that-takes-it-up-the-ass, has ever got pregnant?

ButtBabies donot live!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min American Lady 155,548
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min Synergy 56,881
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Pete 152,476
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min busy 18,785
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 26 min Red Square 60,199
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 27 min Joe Voter 6,473
Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 39 min Scapegoat 51,531

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE