Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Democrats have ruined this country ever since the Clinton administration. Democrats hate capitalist and anyone who even looks like they could make a few bucks on their own. Dems want to take every damn penny you earn in the form of taxes so they can continue to buy votes by giving your money to the free loaders'. Just keep re-electing the stinking Dems, stand back and watch what else they come up with to further drive this country down the crap hole. Oh, and make sure you re-elect Claire McCatchit.
GOP In A Total COLLAPSE

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yah, they let the Domoncrats control government for the past 20 years!!!!! Dumb ass!
Republicans haven't always been against raising the debt ceiling.

Reagan increased it 14 times during his time in the WH, the most of any President in the last 40 yrs.
George H. W. Bush raised it 8 times in his Presidency over 4 yrs.
George W. Bush raised the debt ceiling 7 times during his time in the WH. His policies today are Read More... adding to the debt at 5 times that of Obama's policies, per the Center for American Progress.
Clinton and Obama raised the debt ceiling 4 times each.
But now they want to talk about spending: The Senate Democrats have already passed a bill that accepts sequestration levels. That's the concession that Republicans get out of this deal.
But as usual, Republicans can't take "YES" for an answer.
GOP In A Total COLLAPSE

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

CSM1 wrote:
Democrats have ruined this country ever since the Clinton administration. Democrats hate capitalist and anyone who even looks like they could make a few bucks on their own. Dems want to take every damn penny you earn in the form of taxes so they can continue to buy votes by giving your money to the free loaders'. Just keep re-electing the stinking Dems, stand back and watch what else they come up with to further drive this country down the crap hole. Oh, and make sure you re-elect Claire McCatchit.
There are two kinds of Republicans left: End-of-lifers like my 80 year old parents who think they have to be Republicans to get into Heaven, and trailer park Republicans fearful that Obama is going to take their guns and Bibles.

I'm not quite sure which one you are?
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

The United States would not be in a crisis situation except for the despicable Republican tactics of shutting down the government and threatening to default on America’s debt obligations — unless President Obama and the Democrats cut deeply into Social Security, Medicare and other programs that benefit the poor and middle class.

Conspicuously they’re not making demands that there be cuts in subsidies to big oil corporations or big agriculture. They are also not making demands that there be some rollback of the massive tax cuts enjoyed by the wealthiest Americans.

Delirious with the power to hold the nation hostage, Republicans have a constantly changing wish-list of demands. The framers of the constitution are likely rolling over in their graves, knowing how the constitution is being maligned by a far right faction of elected representatives
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

CSM1 wrote:
We suffer the lunacy of fools at our peril. China is pushing for changing the world's reserve currency and using our dysfunctional government as a bludgeon against the dollar. Of course they are.

Republicans have no idea what havoc they're creating. Most of them don't even know what a reserve currency is. And since they don't know, they assume it isn't anything.

The US standard of living will decline 20% within 1 year of the dollar being replaced. China holds $1.3 Trillion of US Treasuries, and they would dearly love their renminbi to replace it, which would automatically improve China's standard of living by 20%.

On April 1, 2013 the ten year Treasury was at 1.75%. On Oct 11, it was at 2.7%. The Tea Party and Republicans have raised the cost of borrowing by nearly 1% just so far. And it will continue to rise the longer this craziness goes on. 1% rise in interest rates will take a whallop out of GDP.

So, just by their antics so far, they have hurt the entire nation. Boehner was right on just one thing, this is not a game. Real Americans are going to suffer.

I just wish he and the rest of the right wing would stop attacking the economic foundation of America.
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Go ahead Obama Bitch, keep calling the vets terriorists and see where it will get you.
You mean the protest where Cruz and Palin showed up and complained how the pres was using vets as pawns his fight against the shutdown just like...Cruz...and er.. Palin do?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

GOP Economic Terrorism wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the protest where Cruz and Palin showed up and complained how the pres was using vets as pawns his fight against the shutdown just like...Cruz...and er.. Palin do?
That was some sort of funny! Elitist, candy azz, pansy-boy Ted Cruz, wearing a borrowed Carhart coat, pretending that he somehow fit in with the Joe Six Pack crowd at a Klan...err...Tea Party meeting! LOL
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey scumbag, the economic terriorists are the Denomcrats, alway have been and will be till voted out. Remember, Tax and spend is a Demoncratic trademark. The government is shut down because the dems will not let up on their economic terriorism on the middle class. Remember Obama care stupid. Not good enough for the elites but only burden the middle class with political product and tax. Stop the spin Obama Bitch!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
We suffer the lunacy of fools at our peril. China is pushing for changing the world's reserve currency and using our dysfunctional government as a bludgeon against the dollar. Of course they are.
Republicans have no idea what havoc they're creating. Most of them don't even know what a reserve currency is. And since they don't know, they assume it isn't anything.
The US standard of living will decline 20% within 1 year of the dollar being replaced. China holds $1.3 Trillion of US Treasuries, and they would dearly love their renminbi to replace it, which would automatically improve China's standard of living by 20%.
On April 1, 2013 the ten year Treasury was at 1.75%. On Oct 11, it was at 2.7%. The Tea Party and Republicans have raised the cost of borrowing by nearly 1% just so far. And it will continue to rise the longer this craziness goes on. 1% rise in interest rates will take a whallop out of GDP.
So, just by their antics so far, they have hurt the entire nation. Boehner was right on just one thing, this is not a game. Real Americans are going to suffer.
I just wish he and the rest of the right wing would stop attacking the economic foundation of America.
Hey scumbag, the economic terriorists are the Denomcrats, alway have been and will be till voted out. Remember, Tax and spend is a Demoncratic trademark
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

The United States would not be in a crisis situation except for the despicable Republican tactics of shutting down the government and threatening to default on America’s debt obligations — unless President Obama and the Democrats cut deeply into Social Security, Medicare and other programs that benefit the poor and middle class.
Conspicuously they’re not making demands that there be cuts in subsidies to big oil corporations or big agriculture. They are also not making demands that there be some rollback of the massive tax cuts enjoyed by the wealthiest Americans.
Delirious with the power to hold the nation hostage, Republicans have a constantly changing wish-list of demands. The framers of the constitution are likely rolling over in their graves, knowing how the constitution is being maligned by a far right faction of elected representatives
Hey scumbag, the economic terriorists are the Denomcrats, alway have been and will be till voted out. Remember, Tax and spend is a Demoncratic trademark
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
That was some sort of funny! Elitist, candy azz, pansy-boy Ted Cruz, wearing a borrowed Carhart coat, pretending that he somehow fit in with the Joe Six Pack crowd at a Klan...err...Tea Party meeting! LOL
Norton

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are "sucking at the government teat," and you want an INCREASE? That's the trouble with you people who refuse to get a job and force hard-working people to pay for your cell phones and TV sets! And I bet you are also on food stamps.
When you say "God will provide," you mean the US government, don't you?
Yes I want an increase because anybody that has any common sense at all knows the COL is way up! I am not refusing to get a job. Why should I? I worked for 45 years without any time off except for vacations and sick days. I figure I have done my time and contributed to SS for all those years. I am not on food stamps yet but the way the Obama administration is going, I may be before it is all over. I think that is what they want..........control over the people!

God will provide if you believe in Him and yes, I will be raptured much to your dismay.

I guess you don't have a job either, huh? You're on here 24/7!

CHEERS!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

<quoted text>
Is there an echo in here? OH! I see! It's only "Englewood" -- he "ran out of gas," and had to recycle his endless "nickle-a-post" comments, else he doesn't get paid!_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

<quoted text>
I will assume you are old enough (chronologically) to know what this means:

"Your needle is stuck!"

(If you don't, perhaps someone could assist you?)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... I guess you don't have a job either, huh? You're on here 24/7!...
Prove it by logging my comments by their timing in minutes.

(Pssst! I think lying is also a sin, right?)
Gov Tit Sucking Liberals

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

UNREAL: U.S. Army Classifies Christian Ministry As A “Domestic Hate Group”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/14/unreal-u-s...

Sen. Rand Paul:‘Worldwide War on Christianity’ Ignored by Obama, Media
FAITH
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/11/se...

CNN MOCKS MILLION VET MARCH AS TEA PARTY CRAZIES
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

Los Angeles Welfare Recipients Outraged Over EBT System Going Down, Threaten To Riot…
~ What the hell are they going to do when they run out of other people's money. Riot, steal, kill? Nothing makes my blood boil more than listening to welfare leeches complain.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/14/los-angele...

Report: Christie Tells Amnesty Supporters He Will Pass In-State Tuition For Illegals During Lame Duck Session…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/14/report-chr...

TAKE A STROLL, WAKE UP IN HOSPITAL THANKS TO BLACK MOB
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/take-a-stroll-wake...

Obama:“Good Chance of Defaulting” If GOP Doesn’t Bow To My Demands…
~ Obama’s logic: Either you cave to my demands or we default and I’ll have the media blame you for it.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/14/obama-good...

White House’s Cutting Edge Solution To Obamacare Website Fiasco: Paper Applications…
~ The dead-tree version of health insurance enrollment is turning out to be surprisingly popular.

Unable to use new government insurance Web sites that have been plagued by technological problems, those tasked with helping the uninsured sign up for health coverage are bypassing the sites altogether, relying instead on old-fashioned paper applications.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/14/white-hous...

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved it! Tear down that barricade! Funny thing..........nobody stopped them. If anybody had tried, I think there would be World War III :)!
Yep, Mr. Dictator is messing with the wrong people. I want our country back. If things keep going like they are, we will all be required to bow to the dictator and I won't do it!
One More Thing: The people in Washington that decide if we get a SS increase have their head in the sand. They must be the dumbest people on earth. They don't live in the real world. Everything is going up and they're saying things haven't increased enough to justify much of an increase. That is a crock!
CHEERS!
Norton, you are the typical Republican. If you get the "gubbemint cheese" it's fine. Keep voting Republican and get ready for cuts, not cost of living increases to Social Security and Medicare. You are one of Mitt's 47% handout hunters.
Norton

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Norton, you are the typical Republican. If you get the "gubbemint cheese" it's fine. Keep voting Republican and get ready for cuts, not cost of living increases to Social Security and Medicare. You are one of Mitt's 47% handout hunters.
Keep voting Democrat and go broke! I don't get "gubbemint cheese"!
Obama is spending us into oblivion! Obamacare will insure it!
Wiseup!

CHEERS!
Norton

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it by logging my comments by their timing in minutes.
(Pssst! I think lying is also a sin, right?)
Ok you win! However, you are on here more than anybody!(probably when you are not sleeping or eating)

CHEERS!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Norton, you are the typical Republican. If you get the "gubbemint cheese" it's fine. Keep voting Republican and get ready for cuts, not cost of living increases to Social Security and Medicare. You are one of Mitt's 47% handout hunters.
Obama Bitches, currently you are riding the Obama Box Car. You are on a destination where everything is going to be just fine. Just like the Jews in Hitler's Box Cars.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min BAS 141,373
Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 9 min truth slayer 1,866
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 15 min Living Wage 2,669
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 30 min billl 8,593
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min wtf 146,969
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr jeb stuart 49,925
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Imperial Chicano 17,166
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••