Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Kansas City, KS

#88958 Oct 15, 2013
Norton The Tool of SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can do Norotn, is everytime I read one of your delusional posts, is to pray:
Jesus please protect me from your followers.
GOP = Agents of SATAN
Sorry, to inform you that your prayers will not be heard by
God because you are an atheist! You are really confused, aren't you? You talk about Jesus and prayer, etc. and you don't even believe in him. You are the one that needs protection from Satan because he controls you.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, KS

#88959 Oct 15, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, "Norton." I do not think that President Obama is Hitler.
But I do wonder how you got that idea in YOUR head? From listening to Rush?
No, I don't get it from Rush. I get it from Obama and the way he wants control of everything. Pretty simple to understand. Anybody with a simple mind should be able to figure that out.:)

CHEERS!
BarackAcades

Ozark, MO

#88960 Oct 15, 2013
BORDER AGENTS: ILLEGAL ACTIVISTS ASSAULTING OFFICERS, NO CHARGES BROUGHT
A border patrol agent in Tuscon, Arizona condemned the federal government for ignoring and not prosecuting illegal immigrants and protesters who violate federal laws by impeding or assaulting agents while they are on the job, saying the federal government's lack of enforcement was "shameful" and a "running joke" that encourages more lawlessness.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

The Left’s New Crusade: Adult-Kid Sex
http://www.westernjournalism.com/lefts-new-cr...

Obama’s Plan To Destroy America Revealed By CIA Whistleblower
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-plan-...
BarackAcades

Ozark, MO

#88961 Oct 15, 2013
WATCH Obama Claim He Cut Deficit In Half, Gets Exposed As Liar!

http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-obama-...
BarackAcades

Ozark, MO

#88962 Oct 15, 2013
'Deadliest substance known to man' discovered
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/deadliest-substanc...

Obama secretly signing away U.S. sovereignty
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/obama-secretly-sig...

These American heroes punished by shutdown
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/these-american-her...

The Big List of Obama shutdown outrages
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/the-big-list-of-ob...

Feds blocking road to Flt. 93 memorial
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/feds-blocking-road...

God's laws sing out in Nashville
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/gods-laws-sing-out...

Overland Park, KS

#88963 Oct 16, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Bitches, currently you are riding the Obama Box Car. You are on a destination where everything is going to be just fine. Just like the Jews in Hitler's Box Cars.....
Hey Englewood! I don't think you should call Norton an "Obama Bitch" because he wants his piece of "govemint cheese". My Dad was a WWII vet that was at Bouchenwald when it was liberated. He never said two sentences about his service other than the horror of this concentration camp. I would try to use some other means of describing your idiotic hatred of President Obama than extermination of the Jews during WWII.
Fact

Poplar Bluff, MO

#88964 Oct 16, 2013
God never defaults on a promise, even if the government does.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88965 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
When a person (YOU) posts on Topix, and accuses the Democrat Party of murdering people like the Nazis did in World War II (the Holocaust), I have to conclude that you are:
1. sick in the head
2. a sick propagandist
The "Tea Party" is not "standing up" for anything. They are holding the United States of America as a hostage in violation of the US Constitution. Thus, I conclude that the "Tea Party" is a terrorist organization.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/8448-the-un...
(Sorry if some of the blame spills over onto Republicans who do not have the courage to stand up against this small band of "Tea Party" terrorists.)
No wonder you are are devout Demoncrat. The "Obama Box Car" is aparity. You are too stupid to comprehend.

That is why you will follow the Demoncrats/Clinton-Obama agenda like a lemming to disaster.

So hurry, your Obama Box Car is waiting!

Also, it takes courage to stand up with the "Tea Party" because it is necessary for the future of this country. You can thank them later.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88966 Oct 16, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Englewood! I don't think you should call Norton an "Obama Bitch" because he wants his piece of "govemint cheese". My Dad was a WWII vet that was at Bouchenwald when it was liberated. He never said two sentences about his service other than the horror of this concentration camp. I would try to use some other means of describing your idiotic hatred of President Obama than extermination of the Jews during WWII.
The Jews were led to destruction because there were stupid people like you pretending the Government will take care of them.

Well, Obama is no different than Hitler with his extreme narcisistic views. Allowing him free reign will prove just as destructive for this country and its people.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88967 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I suppose one should admire Sessions for admitting that fact is true.
MORE like the Taliban!
When the "Tea Party" openly admires terrorists, you know they have abandoned all sense of patriotism for this country.
Wrong, if the Tea Party admired terrorists they would give Obama free reign.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88968 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Next time you finish shopping at Walmart, let me inspect your purchases.
You know that many of those purchases will have been "Made in China" (or other foreign nations).
So why do YOU "contract your legacy" to foreign countries when real Americans need the jobs here now? YOU are an INSULT to the American Working Class!
(And don't give me any facetious propaganda about fruit, some of which was raised in Mexico or Latin America.)
Even Walmart has made a commitment to buy American made products.

But NOT Obama!

He outsourced his obamacare web site to Canada and India.

Serves him right it doesn't work. Just a scam to tax again.
GOPThe DOOMED Party

United States

#88969 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Even Walmart has made a commitment to buy American made products.
But NOT Obama!
He outsourced his obamacare web site to Canada and India.
Serves him right it doesn't work. Just a scam to tax again.
Hmmmmm...like Boehner outsourced the GOP House Leadership to "Canadian-Cuban" Senator Ted Cruz?

You RepubliTARDS are sinking like the Titanic!

hahahahahaha
GOP Christian TALIBAN

United States

#88970 Oct 16, 2013
Pat Robertson Tells Republicans To End Shutdown And Give Up On Obamacare Fight

Pat Robertson shocked America by speaking as a voice of reason to the Republican Party. The Televangelist warned they are being too extreme with their fight against Obamacare, which has led to the government shutdown, and possibly a forthcoming debt default.

Yes, Pat Robertson said that.

Robertson said in a Right Wing Watch video, "The Republicans have got to wave the white flag and say,'We fought a good fight, now it's over.'"

Wow. When the "Christian" Taliban tells you that you've gone to far perhaps you need to dial it back a bit.

hahahahahahaahahahahahaha
GOP Christian TALIBAN

United States

#88971 Oct 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, to inform you that your prayers will not be heard by
God because you are an atheist! You are really confused, aren't you? You talk about Jesus and prayer, etc. and you don't even believe in him. You are the one that needs protection from Satan because he controls you.
CHEERS!
You mean Norton that all your prayers to Jesus didn't make him swoop down, smite Obama and deliver the country to the Teapublicans? Too bad. hahahahaha

Maybe Norton you're just NOT the Christian you claim to be, because Jesus HAS answered my prayers!

Thank you JESUS for delivering us from these GOP "wolves in sheeps clothing"!

AMEN!
GOP Christian TALIBAN

United States

#88972 Oct 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't get it from Rush. I get it from Obama and the way he wants control of everything. Pretty simple to understand. Anybody with a simple mind should be able to figure that out.:)
CHEERS!
The REAL Truth:

When you have lost Pat Robertson-it is truly all over!!!

hahahahahahahahaha
CHEERS!
GOP Tea Party EPIC FAIL

United States

#88973 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
No wonder you are are devout Demoncrat. The "Obama Box Car" is aparity. You are too stupid to comprehend.
That is why you will follow the Demoncrats/Clinton-Obama agenda like a lemming to disaster.
So hurry, your Obama Box Car is waiting!
Also, it takes courage to stand up with the "Tea Party" because it is necessary for the future of this country. You can thank them later.
You got to laugh and shake your head at how stu/pid this all was.

The GOP was wailing about the deficit and the need to reduce the debt.

What do they do?

A government shutdown that ADDS TO THE DEBT!!

GOP = The Party of STUPID
GOP Tea Party EPIC FAIL

United States

#88974 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
The Jews were led to destruction because there were stupid people like you pretending the Government will take care of them.
Well, Obama is no different than Hitler with his extreme narcisistic views. Allowing him free reign will prove just as destructive for this country and its people.
GOP, is a complete waste of time and money.

Obama: 1
GOP: 0

LOL!!
GOP Tea Party EPIC FAIL

United States

#88975 Oct 16, 2013
BarackAcades wrote:
WATCH Obama Claim He Cut Deficit In Half, Gets Exposed As Liar!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-obama-...
Red States Discover The Pain of Paying Their Own Way
m.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/12/1246695/-Red-... ...

Obama: 1
GOP: 0

hahahahahahaha
Cruz CAVES its ALL OVER

United States

#88977 Oct 16, 2013
Ted Cruz Will Not Block Vote On Senate Deal
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said Wednesday that he will not block a deal in the Senate to end the shutdown and avert default.
"Of course not, I never intended to delay this vote," Cruz told reporters. "The timing would not impact the outcome."
His comments came as Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) announced they had to come to an agreement to open the government until Jan. 15, and extend the debt ceiling through Feb. 7.
Congress needs quick action to avoid hitting the debt limit on Thursday. And in order to bypass the Senate's usual slow, deliberative process, the unanimous consent of every member of the chamber ..Politics PollsterPolitics BlogEat The PressHuffPost HillElections 2014CPIRadley Balko's The AgitatorThird MetricHoward Fineman's Political Read.
Details Of Deal Released
GOP Lawmaker Breaks Ranks, Calling On Party To 'Face Reality' And End Shutdown
Obama Praises Senate Deal
House Republican Says Attempt To Defund Obamacare A Mistake
Major Newspaper Regrets Ted Cruz Endorsement
Boehner Prepared To Move Deal
GOP Mayoral Candidate Distances Himself From Republicans
Fed Up With Shutdown Politics? Blame Citizens United
Raul Labrador Castigates Media:'We Have Never Asked For A Full Repeal Of Obamacare'
Amanda Terkel Become a fan [email protected]
. Sabrina Siddiqui Become a fan [email protected] st.com
.Ted Cruz Will Not Block Vote On Senate Deal
Posted: 10/16/2013 12:47 pm EDT | Updated: 10/16/2013 1:11 pm EDT
reddit
stumble
.421Share106Tweet23Email4436Co mmentGet Politics Newsletters:
Subscribe ..Follow:Debt Ceiling, GOP, Republicans, Video, Ted Cruz, Government Shutdown 2013, Senate Deal, Ted Cruz Debt Ceiling, Ted Cruz Gop, Ted Cruz Government Shutdown, Ted Cruz Republicans, Ted Cruz Senate Deal, Ted Cruz, Politics News .WASHINGTON -- Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said Wednesday that he will not block a deal in the Senate to end the shutdown and avert default.
"Of course not, I never intended to delay this vote," Cruz told reporters. "The timing would not impact the outcome."
His comments came as Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) announced they had to come to an agreement to open the government until Jan. 15, and extend the debt ceiling through Feb. 7.
Congress needs quick action to avoid hitting the debt limit on Thursday. And in order to bypass the Senate's usual slow, deliberative process, the unanimous consent of every member of the chamber is required to move swiftly.
Cruz said he was found it "interesting" to read news reports about lawmakers asking him not to block proceedings. "No one from Republican leadership had ever asked if I intended to delay this vote."
Still, Cruz said he will vote against the bipartisan deal reached by Reid and McConnell. "No one should be surprised that this is the response of the Washington establishment," he said.
is required to move swiftly.
Cruz said he was found it "interesting" to read news reports about lawmakers asking him not to block proceedings. "No one from Republican leadership had ever asked if I intended to delay this vote."
Still, Cruz said he will vote against the bipartisan deal reached by Reid and McConnell. "No one should be surprised that this is the response of the Washington establishment," he said.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88978 Oct 16, 2013
GOPThe DOOMED Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm...like Boehner outsourced the GOP House Leadership to "Canadian-Cuban" Senator Ted Cruz?
You RepubliTARDS are sinking like the Titanic!
hahahahahaha
The Obama Box Cars are moving and you still are to stupid or cowardly to stop them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr The WindBag 112,529
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Weepy 102,248
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 7 hr -The Artist- 84,220
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Virginia's ... 21 hr Johnny Cristian 1
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Fri Huh 8,717
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Oct 18 Traveler 11,309
Election Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Oct 16 Leat Cha 7,078
More from around the web