Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 4,130)

Showing posts 82,581 - 82,600 of95,038
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>When a single solitary flea jumps into the air, it moves the entire earth and all the inhabitants of the earth.

The economy is a system. Every action has an effect. So of course a major governmental healthcare initiative will "affect" (not "effect," dummy) every US citizen.

You cannot possibly be that stupid not to realize that, when the flea jumps off your worthless dog, it moves the earth. Similarly, the Affordable Care Act affects all Americans. Minutely. Infinitesimally. Imperceptibly.

Only in the sense that all Americans should have healthcare does the Affordable Care act "effect" [your spelling] "every single person in this country."

Begone, wicked flea!
I don't which is funnier, when you say something so utterly clueless and stupid or when you try to spin your way out of or with bullshit only to end up looking even more clueless and stupid.

Nancy Pelosi: We have to pass it first so we can find out what's in it

Yellow Dawg: I support it even though I don't have to slightest damn clue what it is, what it's about, and who it affects.

It's easy to see why you are a Democrat. Democrats tend to be low information voters and don't the slightest idea about what they support.

ObamaCare is for people without insurance.....ROFLMAO!!!

DUMBASS!!!!
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>1. You are ignorant. Of the Affordable Care Act.
2. Congress did not get a waiver. Congress has its own healthcare.
3. I do not "love" President Obama. I highly respect his ability and intelligence, and how he is now protecting the United States of America against "Tea Party" terrorists. The US does not negotiate with terrorists. Foreign or domestic.
4. The US Supreme Court has judged that the ACA is a law. Get over yourself, "homegrown Perry Mason."
5. The "tide" IS turning, and the terroristic "Tea Partiers" will be swept back into the sea, amongst the flotsam and jetsam from whence they came.
No....YOU are ignorant of the ACA and you proved it last night.

If ObamaCare was only for people without insurance, why not just expand Medicaid to cover them? Why pass a monstrosity of a bill that affects every person in this country?

The rest of your post only further proves how ignorant you are when it comes to the ACA.

You need to just shut up about it and go educate yourself on it. Unless you are happy making a complete fool out of yourself then by all means carry on.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You have said some really clueless things in the past but your last few posts might just be your most clueless ones yet.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>The "Tea Party" did not barricade the memorial. The "Tea Party" refused to provide funds to the US government, FORCING barricades to be placed in front of the memorial.

You are not very cognizant of "cause and effect," are you?

The "Tea Party" is inflicting pain on the American people, and international embarrassment that the US has domestic terrorists willing to perform such despicable acts as shutting down our government.

Have no fear. The "Tea Party" WILL stop. In 2014, when those "homegrown terrorists" WILL be thrown out of office.
Yet another clueless lie from the compulsive liar.

Do you really think anyone here is going to believe your BS? We all know that a bill was passed that funded THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT and it was rejected by HARRY REID AND THE AL QAEDA DEMOCRATS IN THE SENATE.

Nice try but as always you FAIL!!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

GOP The Party of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP "We have to get something out of this. And I don't know what that even is."
Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-Ind.)(AP Photo/Indiana Republican Party).House Republicans are continuing to play hardball in negotiations over the spending bill that precipitated the government shutdown on Oct. 1, apparently out of fear that compromise would weaken their power.
"We're not going to be disrespected," Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-Ind.) told The Washington Examiner. "We have to get something out of this. And I don't know what that even is."
1. Sorry Rep Stutzman. You are ALREADY being disrespected.

2. And you WILL "get something out of this." Namely, thrown the hell out of office in 2014.

Every congressman who voted to hold the US hostage will be thrown the hell out of office in 2014.

(California Republican US Representative Sonny Bono said in 1996 after many Republicans were swept out of office because of their shutting down the US government, "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric.")

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

GOP TERRORISM PARTY wrote:
<quoted text>
You are respected by the enemies of the U.S. for tanking our economy.
Your comment to "The real USA First" deserves to be repeated. So I did.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Another republican graduate of the University of Duh...
Your comment to "Clinton-Obama agenda" should be repeated. So I did.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>
What's the difference between Republicans and Al Qaeda?
Al Qaeda doesn't pretend to love America.
Your comment to "The real USA First" deserved to be repeated. So I did.
egg sucken republicans

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

GOP sux

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't which is funnier, when you say something so utterly clueless and stupid or when you try to spin your way out of or with bullshit only to end up looking even more clueless and stupid.
Nancy Pelosi: We have to pass it first so we can find out what's in it
Yellow Dawg: I support it even though I don't have to slightest damn clue what it is, what it's about, and who it affects.
It's easy to see why you are a Democrat. Democrats tend to be low information voters and don't the slightest idea about what they support.
ObamaCare is for people without insurance..... ROFLMAO!!!
DUMBASS!!!!
"United States" (AKA "OWNEDSville") apparently thinks that "ObamaCare" is for people WITH healthcare insurance. How clueless! At least he is consistent.

Now go back and listen to Rush tell you what you think, so you won't forget.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>
No.... YOU are ignorant of the ACA and you proved it last night.
If ObamaCare was only for people without insurance, why not just expand Medicaid to cover them? Why pass a monstrosity of a bill that affects every person in this country?
The rest of your post only further proves how ignorant you are when it comes to the ACA.
You need to just shut up about it and go educate yourself on it. Unless you are happy making a complete fool out of yourself then by all means carry on.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You have said some really clueless things in the past but your last few posts might just be your most clueless ones yet.
Once again "OWNEDSville," masquerading as "United States," exhibits his cluelessness.

Let me educate YOU about "ObamaCare": It is the law of the land. And has been for THREE years. Face it.(March 23, 2010)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Yet another clueless lie from the compulsive liar.
Do you really think anyone here is going to believe your BS? We all know that a bill was passed that funded THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT and it was rejected by HARRY REID AND THE AL QAEDA DEMOCRATS IN THE SENATE.
Nice try but as always you FAIL!!
Nice try. The bill contained a large list of "Tea Party" pork-barrel items near and dear to the hearts of terroristic "Tea Partiers" such as you.

The "Tea Party" was sure that it could hold the entire US government hostage until President Obama buckled and signed that pork-barrel-ridden bill.

The United States does not negotiate with terrorists. Foreign or domestic.

Goodbye, "Tea Party"! You have awakened a "Sleeping Giant" in the form of voting Americans fed up with your terrorism!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

GOP TERRORISM PARTY wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad how republicans blocked a bill to build a WWII war memorial for 10 years that was proposed every year by the same democrat in the house over and over.
It's even sadder that they forced a partial shutdown that included among many important things, the furloughing of parks and monuments staff and Washington police. Even worse is the shameless way they used those same WWII vets they postponed the dignity of granting a national monument too until most had passed, as pawns to curry favor and media coverage as their induced shutdown forced the closure of the very monument they spent years being against. And to top it all of, those same vets have medicare, Vet Care, were given the G.I Bill and Social Security by Democrats while Republicans tried to block and later defund it all.
The media should give no coverage to cheap theatrics that exploit those that sacrifised all to keep America safe. The display at the WWII memorial site by Republicans was shameless and beneath contempt.
Your comment to "The real USA First" deserved to be repeated. So I did.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Once again "OWNEDSville," masquerading as "United States," exhibits his cluelessness.
Let me educate YOU about "ObamaCare": It is the law of the land. And has been for THREE years. Face it.(March 23, 2010)
Law of the land to opress the middle class. All the elites got waviers. Meant to destroy middle class freedom, prosperity and growth in favor of enriching the elites. The elitees will have the best of healthcare aviable to them and the middle class gets limitations with additional taxes. Talk about a total hose job, haven't you already screwed the middle class enough? Take your law and shove it where the sun don't shine.......
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>Once again "OWNEDSville," masquerading as "United States," exhibits his cluelessness.

Now now stupid, I know for a person like you, who thinks that people can edit your posts, ride dead horses, and that ObamaCare is only for the uninsured, will have a hard time grasping this next statement but I will tell you anyway...unregistered users have absolutely no control over how the forum shows their location. No one is "masquerading".

Who said anything about ObamaCare not being the law of the land? Or is that the only thing you actually know about it so after your other clueless comments you needed to make sure we know that you at least know one thing about it?

Yes please educate me on ObamaCare. In fact you can start by explaining how it provides insurance for the uninsured. That should be pretty simple even for a moron like you. So let's hear Dawg. Share some of that vast ObamaCare knowledge you have. LMAO!!!

You really are one dumb S.O.B.!!!!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

HEADLINES: BOEHNER HAS THE VOTES TO END THE SHUTDOWN, BUT HE WON'T
Enough Republicans have 'caved' to pass a clean budget bill

(But Boehner does not have the courage or patriotism to support the US government.)

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/8249-boehne...

Here is a depiction of "Leader of the House" Boehner. Note his fingers:

http://politix.topix.com/img/2J9DJS6GR693564H...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nice try. The bill contained a large list of "Tea Party" pork-barrel items near and dear to the hearts of terroristic "Tea Partiers" such as you.
The "Tea Party" was sure that it could hold the entire US government hostage until President Obama buckled and signed that pork-barrel-ridden bill.
Goodbye, "Tea Party"! You have awakened a "Sleeping Giant" in the form of voting Americans fed up with your terrorism!
Hello Tea Party! The actual "sleeping giant" has finally awaken. Fight the opression of the middle class. Reduced healthcare with additional taxes meant only for the middle class. The elites got their waivers. Be Prepaired, Obama has spoken this morning. The worse is yet to come, he will create as much pain as possibe for the American people and try to blame those fighting for equality.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>Nice try. The bill contained a large list of "Tea Party" pork-barrel items near and dear to the hearts of terroristic "Tea Partiers" such as you.

LMAO!! A large list? Really? Name 10 then, including which "Tea Party" congressmen put it in there and who or what it was for.

My money says you will run away and hide behind your usual batch of coward replies.

Prove me wrong, I'm daring you!!!
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Law of the land to opress the middle class. All the elites got waviers. Meant to destroy middle class freedom, prosperity and growth in favor of enriching the elites. The elitees will have the best of healthcare aviable to them and the middle class gets limitations with additional taxes. Talk about a total hose job, haven't you already screwed the middle class enough? Take your law and shove it where the sun don't shine.......
Dawg has proven that he is completely clueless and will just make shit up hoping that nobody here catches his lies and bullshit. He is too stupid to realize that his BS is as transparent as a window.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Law of the land to opress the middle class. All the elites got waviers. Meant to destroy middle class freedom, prosperity and growth in favor of enriching the elites. The elitees will have the best of healthcare aviable to them and the middle class gets limitations with additional taxes. Talk about a total hose job, haven't you already screwed the middle class enough? Take your law and shove it where the sun don't shine.......
I am not particularly impressed with this, your latest meltdown! I have seen MUCH better ones! Care to try again?

("elitees" huh?_8-)

Affordable Care Act. March 10, 2010
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Voting Americans are fed up with the economic terriorism inflicted and continuing on by the Obama administration and the Demoncratic Congress. "Tea Party" started because they are anti "pork-barrel-ridden" bills. "Yellow Dawg" it is about time you got your head out of your butt. You are beyond stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,581 - 82,600 of95,038
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••