Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87917 Sep 23, 2013
One thing about the Demoncrats, even they suprise themselves at times on how corrupt they can be. Remember Bill Clintion's famous last words when Hillary was losing the primary to Obama in Indiana. "Unbelievable". Then it came out a couple years later and low level people did go to jail, Obama did not even have enough signatures to be on a ballot.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87918 Sep 23, 2013
Demoncrats are currently in power--Surprise!

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87919 Sep 23, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you edit, this country was formed with terrorism on the British and currrently the Demoncrats have formed their own economic terrorism on the American people.
Question is, how do the people get their country back? The Tea Party is transforming the GOP. The future elections will be the only way to transform the corrupt, narcisistic Demoncrats.
The Demoncrats are currently out of control enriching the Elites and looting the Middle Class, with no hope for change. Your own narcisism is a good example showing no hope. Just accept the enhanced corruption as the new norm. Well, even the ignorant and uninformed are feeling the pain. They are starting to turn on you.
1. If you wish to see "economic terrorism," you just simply have to look at the bill that the US House "Tea Party" just forwarded to the Senate. The bill basically states, "We do not care that the Affordable Care Act was passed by Congress and is now the law of the land. Defund it, or we will shut down the entire US government."

Now THAT's TERRORISM! You are like spoiled brats! You care NOTHING about democracy. YOUR WAY or you throw a TEMPER TANTRUM! Who cares if the credit rating of the US was dropped for THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY! Who cares if the GOVERNMENT SHUTS DOWN! The "Tea Partiers" are just spoiled brats, and they are going to get a good thrashing come 2014, when they are thrown OUT of the House. American voters are sick and tired of these obvious political antics.

2. If you wish to see a party "enriching the elites," you only have to look to the Republican party. It is one of their unwritten "planks." The Democrat Party has done more to help workers than the Republican Party ever even thought of. Your motto: ENRICH THE RICH!

3. I do have to say that you are doing a good job of propagandizing and lying about the situation. Goebbels would be smiling.
GOP The Party of CRAZY

Saint Louis, MO

#87920 Sep 23, 2013
One thing about the Demoncrats, even they suprise themselves at times on how corrupt they can be. Remember Bill Clintion's famous last words when Hillary was losing the primary to Obama in Indiana. "Unbelievable". Then it came out a couple years later and low level people did go to jail, Obama did not even have enough signatures to be on a ballot.
Yes ... With Democrats in power, we havn't invaded any countries that NEVER attacked us...SURPRISE!!!!

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87921 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, the Republican Party is being transformed, so there is hope for this country. Now the Demoncrats need transformation too. The "walking" corrupt need to be curbed/jailed/whatever.
I must agree: The Republican Party is being transformed.

Since having been hijacked by the extremist right-wing radicals such as the "Tea Party," the Republican Party is transforming itself into being totally irrelevant in US politics. You have painted yourselves into such a small corner of the political spectrum that only YOU will vote for YOURSELVES.

Real Republicans want nothing to do with you.

Real moderates want nothing to do with you.

Real independents want nothing to do with you.

And ... Real Democrats want nothing to do with you.

If you do not like democracy, take your terrorism and go somewhere that will appreciate your brand of irrational politics.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87922 Sep 23, 2013
One thing about Palin, she had balls!!!
So now what Demoncrat will grow some???
Sarah Palin was an opportunist. When her staff, or friends, gave her ideas, she would run with the ideas. If the idea worked, she took the credit. If the idea failed, she threw her staff and friends under the bus. She has no loyalty except to herself.

She could not even successfully be the mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, a town of around 8,000 people! She showed that she was unable to be the governor of Alaska. Try running Sarah for dogcatcher in Alaska, and she will be defeated! She showed Alaskans her true abilities and her true colors.

And you "Tea Partiers" lapped it up!

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87923 Sep 23, 2013
I think that Karl Rove used the word "Unbelievable!" on election night 2012, when he realized that all the money he had gotten from rich Republican supporters had been washed down the tubes to political oblivion.

The "fun part" was when Fox News asked their polling gurus if Obama had won, and they said that he had! Sorry, Karl ... like the Republican Party ... you are a "has-been."

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87924 Sep 23, 2013
Demoncrats are currently in power--Surprise!
Surprise! Since you have no facts, the only thing you can do is to act like a 4th grader and call names.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87925 Sep 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If you wish to see "economic terrorism," you just simply have to look at the bill that the US House "Tea Party" just forwarded to the Senate. The bill basically states, "We do not care that the Affordable Care Act was passed by Congress and is now the law of the land. Defund it, or we will shut down the entire US government."
Now THAT's TERRORISM! You are like spoiled brats! You care NOTHING about democracy. YOUR WAY or you throw a TEMPER TANTRUM! Who cares if the credit rating of the US was dropped for THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY! Who cares if the GOVERNMENT SHUTS DOWN! The "Tea Partiers" are just spoiled brats, and they are going to get a good thrashing come 2014, when they are thrown OUT of the House. American voters are sick and tired of these obvious political antics.
2. If you wish to see a party "enriching the elites," you only have to look to the Republican party. It is one of their unwritten "planks." The Democrat Party has done more to help workers than the Republican Party ever even thought of. Your motto: ENRICH THE RICH!
3. I do have to say that you are doing a good job of propagandizing and lying about the situation. Goebbels would be smiling.
Fighting the Demoncratic Economic Terrorism, Kill the Bill passed by Demoncrats--Defund Obama Care!

Obama Care-New middle class taxes and destroys full time workforce and benefits---economic terrorism.

Obama policy-Bankrupt Coal, increase cost of energy, electric, oil---economic terrorism.

Print more money for the elites- Clinton/Obama agenda-Make Hillary/Gore Oprah Rich for doing nothing , devalue dollar--economic terrorism.

The Demoncrats---economic terriorists....

2014 throw the Economic Terrorists/Demoncrats out of the Senate.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87926 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Surprise! Since you have no facts, the only thing you can do is to act like a 4th grader and call names.
Don't knock 4th graders, they are Demoncratic voters!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87927 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I think that Karl Rove used the word "Unbelievable!" on election night 2012, when he realized that all the money he had gotten from rich Republican supporters had been washed down the tubes to political oblivion.
The "fun part" was when Fox News asked their polling gurus if Obama had won, and they said that he had! Sorry, Karl ... like the Republican Party ... you are a "has-been."
So what does this have to do with Obama not getting enough signatures to be on the Ballot???
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87928 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin was an opportunist. When her staff, or friends, gave her ideas, she would run with the ideas. If the idea worked, she took the credit. If the idea failed, she threw her staff and friends under the bus. She has no loyalty except to herself.
She could not even successfully be the mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, a town of around 8,000 people! She showed that she was unable to be the governor of Alaska. Try running Sarah for dogcatcher in Alaska, and she will be defeated! She showed Alaskans her true abilities and her true colors.
And you "Tea Partiers" lapped it up!
We need more opportunists like Palin to go after the economic terrorists/crooks. You fear her, she shows how illegal the Clinton/Obama agenda really is. She would take the money they stole and gives it back to the people....NO! you can't have that!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87929 Sep 23, 2013
Again, Are there any Demoncrats with any balls to take on the corruption/economic terrorism in your own party??? We know "Yellow Dawg" doesn't have any balls....

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87930 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text> ... 2014 throw the Economic Terrorists/Demoncrats out of the Senate.
We all know who the terrorists are. In 2014, all of the "Tea Partiers" and their morel-moderate sycophants will be thrown out of the House.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87931 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't knock 4th graders, they are Demoncratic voters!!!
Yet once again, you demonstrate your propaganda.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87932 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
So what does this have to do with Obama not getting enough signatures to be on the Ballot???
I simply ignored your comment.

So what does your allegation that Obama did not get enough signatures to be on the ballot do with the truth?

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87933 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
We need more opportunists like Palin to go after the economic terrorists/crooks. You fear her, she shows how illegal the Clinton/Obama agenda really is. She would take the money they stole and gives it back to the people.... NO! you can't have that!
When Sarah Palin was running as Republican candidate for US Vice-President, I feared her because she has no sense, and if the Republicans had won, and McCain had passed, I did not want Sarah anywhere NEAR the little red nuclear button.

Using her "fear tactics," Sarah Palin stated time and time again that the Russians routinely violate US airspace. That shows how clueless she is.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#87934 Sep 23, 2013
Again, Are there any Demoncrats with any balls to take on the corruption / economic terrorism in your own party??? We know "Yellow Dawg" doesn't have any balls....
At the advanced age of 80, I admit that I do not have much testosterone. I would ask to borrow some from you, but we all know you don't have any.
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL

United States

#87935 Sep 23, 2013
Was dropping in to get a good laugh by making dumbass Dawg dance but I see he is already getting his ass kicked as usual. So out of my sympathy for severely retarded I will give him a break.

I do want to warn you though C-O Agenda, Dawg has lost a grip on reality. If you kick his ass to bad he will start thinking you're his son. He's embarrassed by his actual son, the St Louis Retard, and is looking for a much better replacement. I guess in his old age, and having no friends or family besides his retarded kid, he is trying not to die a broken old fool with nothing.
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL

United States

#87936 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>Don't knock 4th graders, they are Demoncratic voters!!!
Knocking is not what Dawg likes to do to 4th graders. His ideas are much more vile and disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min American Lady 176,096
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 2 hr Pete 4,241
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Justaminute 82,729
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr hillbilly 74,499
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Cbutt 63,117
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 34,959
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 hr Larry Lickspittle 61,817
More from around the web