Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87932 Sep 23, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does this have to do with Obama not getting enough signatures to be on the Ballot???
I simply ignored your comment.

So what does your allegation that Obama did not get enough signatures to be on the ballot do with the truth?

#87933 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
We need more opportunists like Palin to go after the economic terrorists/crooks. You fear her, she shows how illegal the Clinton/Obama agenda really is. She would take the money they stole and gives it back to the people.... NO! you can't have that!
When Sarah Palin was running as Republican candidate for US Vice-President, I feared her because she has no sense, and if the Republicans had won, and McCain had passed, I did not want Sarah anywhere NEAR the little red nuclear button.

Using her "fear tactics," Sarah Palin stated time and time again that the Russians routinely violate US airspace. That shows how clueless she is.

#87934 Sep 23, 2013
Again, Are there any Demoncrats with any balls to take on the corruption / economic terrorism in your own party??? We know "Yellow Dawg" doesn't have any balls....
At the advanced age of 80, I admit that I do not have much testosterone. I would ask to borrow some from you, but we all know you don't have any.
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL

United States

#87935 Sep 23, 2013
Was dropping in to get a good laugh by making dumbass Dawg dance but I see he is already getting his ass kicked as usual. So out of my sympathy for severely retarded I will give him a break.

I do want to warn you though C-O Agenda, Dawg has lost a grip on reality. If you kick his ass to bad he will start thinking you're his son. He's embarrassed by his actual son, the St Louis Retard, and is looking for a much better replacement. I guess in his old age, and having no friends or family besides his retarded kid, he is trying not to die a broken old fool with nothing.

United States

#87936 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>Don't knock 4th graders, they are Demoncratic voters!!!
Knocking is not what Dawg likes to do to 4th graders. His ideas are much more vile and disgusting.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87937 Sep 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply ignored your comment.
So what does your allegation that Obama did not get enough signatures to be on the ballot do with the truth?
Hillary got screwed in Indiana and America got the Bigger Screw,who else knew how far it really went?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87938 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
When Sarah Palin was running as Republican candidate for US Vice-President, I feared her because she has no sense, and if the Republicans had won, and McCain had passed, I did not want Sarah anywhere NEAR the little red nuclear button.
Using her "fear tactics," Sarah Palin stated time and time again that the Russians routinely violate US airspace. That shows how clueless she is.
Funny, Palin had more experience and sense than Obama. Who vented him---no one! And it now shows....
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87939 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Yet once again, you demonstrate your propaganda.
What propaganda? Everyone knows, only the ignorant and uninformed voted for Obama.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87940 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
We all know who the terrorists are. In 2014, all of the "Tea Partiers" and their morel-moderate sycophants will be thrown out of the House.
We will see. America already has lost-looking to be winners again. We have nothing to loose, but, your checks for being an Obama Bitch are at stake here...ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87941 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
At the advanced age of 80, I admit that I do not have much testosterone. I would ask to borrow some from you, but we all know you don't have any.
80? How can someone that old be so stupid/mean? Don't you have grand children living in this country? Don't you want then to have the same opportunities you had. You are one narcisistic, jealous, selfish old pr_ck!
Missed call

United States

#87942 Sep 23, 2013
Yeah
OWNEDsville The RETARD

Saint Louis, MO

#87943 Sep 23, 2013
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL wrote:
Was dropping in to get a good laugh by making dumbass Dawg dance but I see he is already getting his ass kicked as usual. So out of my sympathy for severely retarded I will give him a break.
I do want to warn you though C-O Agenda, Dawg has lost a grip on reality. If you kick his ass to bad he will start thinking you're his son. He's embarrassed by his actual son, the St Louis Retard, and is looking for a much better replacement. I guess in his old age, and having no friends or family besides his retarded kid, he is trying not to die a broken old fool with nothing.
You are like retardation personified.

You need to be nicer to you daddy Yellow as your his son.

You're an embarrassment even to Retarded STUPID COnservatives.

United States

#87944 Sep 23, 2013
Speaking of Dawgs retarded kid from St Louis I see he is home from that "special" St Louis school he attends. It's kind of sad he doesn't seem to be learning anything there like the difference between "your" and "you're".

Maybe that will come later this year after he learns to count to 3?

He can't even copy and repeat other people's posts without f'ing it up. No wonder his retard daddy Yellow Mutt is trying to replace him.
The OWNEDsville Liberace

Saint Louis, MO

#87945 Sep 23, 2013
Speaking of Dawgs retarded kid from St Louis I see he is home from that "special" St Louis school he attends. It's kind of sad he doesn't seem to be learning anything there like the difference between "your" and "you're".
Maybe that will come later this year after he learns to count to 3?
He can't even copy and repeat other people's posts without f'ing it up. No wonder his retard daddy Yellow Mutt is trying to replace him.
YAWN...OWNEDsville the Liberace of the trailer park ...LOL

Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," he's practically invulnerable.

Hey Dan...what ever happened to your "MIZ" personality???...
I know it's pretty crowed in you head, you dig down deep and let her come out tonight...LOL

Ready-Set-START YOUR MELTDOWN

United States

#87946 Sep 23, 2013
The OWNEDsville Liberace wrote:
<quoted text>YAWN...OWNEDsville the Liberace of the trailer park ...LOL

Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," he's practically invulnerable.

Hey Dan...what ever happened to your "MIZ" personality???...
I know it's pretty crowed in you head, you dig down deep and let her come out tonight...LOL

Ready-Set-START YOUR MELTDOWN
You need to quit smoking meth before you post. Your posts are already idiotic but when you get high you make no damn sense whatsoever.

I would say let YOUR meltdown begin but I see it already has.

I OWN YOU!!

MATCH POINT BITCH!!!

LMAO!!!

#87947 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Funny, Palin had more experience and sense than Obama. Who vented him---no one! And it now shows....
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Please run Sarah Palin again! I am SO afraid of her!

Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!

Even YOU know that would never work! Sarah looked pretty good (two ways) when she was in Alaska. But when she came down to become acquainted with REAL politics, she proved to the whole world she just doesn't have what it takes to be within two miles of the White House.

Even her campaign handlers were shocked at how naive and uneducated she is. Look it up.

A friend gave me a copy of Geoffrey Dunn's book "The Lies of Sarah Palin: The Untold Story Behind Her Relentless Quest for Power." The book is 458 pages. I could not get past 20 pages, there were already so many lies listed. Boring.

So PLEASE! Run Sarah Palin again! Of course, you might as well! You "Tea Partiers" do not have anyone any better! At least, Sarah has a nice smile! And is fair at telling "liberal jokes," even though she has to write them on her hands.

United States

#87948 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Please run Sarah Palin again! I am SO afraid of her!

Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!

Even YOU know that would never work! Sarah looked pretty good (two ways) when she was in Alaska. But when she came down to become acquainted with REAL politics, she proved to the whole world she just doesn't have what it takes to be within two miles of the White House.

Even her campaign handlers were shocked at how naive and uneducated she is. Look it up.

A friend gave me a copy of Geoffrey Dunn's book "The Lies of Sarah Palin: The Untold Story Behind Her Relentless Quest for Power." The book is 458 pages. I could not get past 20 pages, there were already so many lies listed. Boring.

So PLEASE! Run Sarah Palin again! Of course, you might as well! You "Tea Partiers" do not have anyone any better! At least, Sarah has a nice smile! And is fair at telling "liberal jokes," even though she has to write them on her hands.
Then why are you still rambling incoherently about her 5 years later? I think maybe you share the same deranged gay fantasy about her as your retarded kid, the St Louis Princess, does in that she reminds you of Dan Quayle in lipstick.

#87950 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Then why are you still rambling incoherently about her 5 years later? I think maybe you share the same deranged gay fantasy about her as your retarded kid, the St Louis Princess, does in that she reminds you of Dan Quayle in lipstick.
1. First, NFOBANG mentioned Palin being against Obamacare.

2. Then, "Englewood" joined in, including his comment that Sarah is sort of masculine.

3. I reminded "Englewood" that Sarah is a "has-been," and could not even be elected dogcatcher anymore in Alaska. She blew it when she resigned half-way through her term as governor.

4. Then, you cluelessly (do you ever do otherwise?) asked why I was still talking about Palin. I did not open the subject. However, I will remind you that this week Sarah offered the Republican Party some of her "good advice," and also said Hillary is "ill-suited" for the job of president. So if Sarah can shoot her mouth off, I have the right to reply in kind.

5.(I suspect that when Sarah mentioned "ill-suited" that she meant that Hillary does not get her clothing for free like Sarah did when she was campaigning for vice-president.)

6. I must admit that I agree with you that Sarah does remind everyone of Dan Quayle in lipstick.(I cannot yet figure out which of the two is the most clueless, however. I will just call it a toss-up.)

Look, Son! I know you do not know much about politics (or much of anything else), but just trust your old Pappy when it comes to things political ... and economic ... and diplomatic ... and technical ... and biblical. I am sorry you took after your mother about such things. I regret not having been there to impart my wisdom to you.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#87951 Sep 23, 2013
GOP vs The Universe wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither was Obama:)...Typical NOT GOING TO GET RAPTYRED Tea-vangelican Republican
GOP = The Party of CRAZY
That's one of your dumb opinions!

CHEERS!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87952 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Please run Sarah Palin again! I am SO afraid of her!
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!
Who ever thought the Obama thing would work? Oh right, it's NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min SassyPeeBoots 259,195
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG Pork 99,358
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr jeb stuart 94,528
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr Julie 83,938
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) Mon Truth is might 20,068
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Feb 24 Well Well 15
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Feb 23 Mel 63
More from around the web