Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Often, I do not repeat all which was said in posts I reference. I use the ellipsis to indicate where portions have been left out. Look up what was said. I did not change what was said, so your "impreciseness" accusation is incorrect.

But keep trying. "We" are laughing at YOU!_8-)
like I said earlier, he funniest part about catching you in your lies is watching you try to bullshit your way out of it. I never said you "changed" what he wrote. I said you edited out half his post...which you did!

Nice try, but once again, as always, you just got OWNED!!!

MATCH POINT!!!

Now on to your next idiotic thing to do.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>When Snowden was entrusted with US classified material, he signed an agreement not to disclose that material. He violated that agreement, and violated US law. He should be tried in a court of law.
Why? Because he broke a law? Well why do we call them ILLEGAL immigrants? Because they broke the law. So by your logic, law breakers should only be tried when they do something you don't like or agree with but not when you think they will be Democrat voters if you get them citizenship.

Got it! In other words, if it wasn't for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

MATCH POINT!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confident that I'm better than they are. It's a given! If they were all that great, they'd grow a spinal column and register to post here. They simply can't post registered. They're too scared to do so.
Scared they might be accountable for all of their goofy prior posts. They're just angry, clueless, mangy, scared extremist, poorly-programed CON-bot mutts. So of course you're better than them too, YDD!
Shoo, mutts! LOL
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Totally agree.

(But I wished you hadn't scared them off so fast! I was still using them as a fire hydrant!_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f**k does registering have to do with anything? You're not using your real name. There is nothing in your "registered" profile that makes you any better then anyone else you schmuck. In fact, your registered profile allows you to be a coward and hide your posting location. So that makes you a coward, just like the coward you were replying to. Not to mention a dumbass, but we all know that already about you.
I see why every time you show up here all you do is kiss Dawgs ass. You're as dumb and as big of a coward as he is.
I won't even go into your use of multi profiles ChilliDanFromShitville.
Now go into your normal rinse and repeat meltdown. Try to say something new if your tiny brain can handle it.
"OWNEDSVille," you are meshugganah, which is Yiddish for mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior.

Yep. "meshugganah" pretty well sums up your behavior on Topix.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

<quoted text>
like I said earlier, he funniest part about catching you in your lies is watching you try to bullshit your way out of it. I never said you "changed" what he wrote. I said you edited out half his post...which you did!
Nice try, but once again, as always, you just got OWNED!!!
MATCH POINT!!!
Now on to your next idiotic thing to do.
You cannot even remember what you said! Here's your statement:

" ... you edited out half of his post so you in fact did NOT quote him precisely.... "

This time, YOU conveniently left out the "I never said you 'changed' what he wrote." You did.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

<quoted text>"OWNEDSVille, " you are meshugganah, which is Yiddish for mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior.

Yep. "meshugganah" pretty well sums up your behavior on Topix.
Awwwww did I upset ChilliFags boyfriend? Don't cry Dawg. Just have ChilliFag put on his big girl panties and then you will both be happy.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

<quoted text>
Why? Because he broke a law? Well why do we call them ILLEGAL immigrants? Because they broke the law. So by your logic, law breakers should only be tried when they do something you don't like or agree with but not when you think they will be Democrat voters if you get them citizenship.
Got it! In other words, if it wasn't for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.
MATCH POINT!
Those who break our laws should be tried in a court of law. Don't try to say that I said what I did not say.

Since you have nothing of real importance to say yourself, you have to writhe around, twisting what others have said.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
You two need a tissue.
Tissue? He might! I'm good! The little gray box mutt's dirty little secret is that he makes believe he hasn't previously posted and doesn't now post registered. It's a childish game he plays here.

I get it, he also regularly gets smacked around by about everyone on another Topix Forum. Here, you appear to be his new "bestie" here! Aren't you lucky!*grin* Congratulations! Hand him this tissue!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Those who break our laws should be tried in a court of law. Don't try to say that I said what I did not say.

Since you have nothing of real importance to say yourself, you have to writhe around, twisting what others have said.
Either you support Obamas immigration reform that grants citizenship to illegals or you're not. Which is it today Dawg? In the past you have been for it which makes you a hypocrite with no credibility (which makes you...well the same as you were before) or you are now against it.

Come on Dawg, time to man up and not run away, it's a very simple question that even a simpleton like you can answer....are you for or against the Obama immigration reform...for or against, that is all you need to say.

My money says you will show that Yellow Streak that runs down your back as you rub like hell yet again from another challenge. Go right ahead. It will prove two things, one that you are a hypocrite that supports Obamas plan and two, that I OWN YOU!!

Time to man up Mutt!!!
PWYP

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
1. You agree that the "volumes and cognitive process that those areas control are increased." That's enough for me. Argue about semantics, if you wish.
2. I did not use the term "feeble-minded." You did.
3. If you wish to attribute you excessive fear to your over-siZed amygdala, be my guest.
4. Name change? No.
1. Yes, semantics are important, otherwise, why bother.
2. Yes, I used the term "feeble-minded", but you implied it.
3. Sometimes fear is a good thing.
4. Please reconsider the new name, I think it fits. Or at least consider "Crash".

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Totally agree.
(But I wished you hadn't scared them off so fast! I was still using them as a fire hydrant!_8-)
No problem! Based on their prior behavior, they'll be back here for more! You have a good one!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>Either it is you that is making both arguments. Of which I believe you are.
Or there is another just like you.
To argue over the crap you or you two come up with.
I have been watching your posts.
And I am confined that both are you.
I am glad you are under medication.
The rest of us will sleep better.
Is this all you do with your life? You have 648 posts in a month and all we have seen is you whining, complaining, and sticking your unneeded drivel in places? Get a hobby man. Or whatever you are.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Those who break our laws should be tried in a court of law. Don't try to say that I said what I did not say.

Nobody is twisting anything you have said. We have seem you post several times in the pas how you support immigration reform that grants citizenship to illegals.

You're just upset because you have been cornered once again by your own stupidity. You claim lawbreakers should be tried yet you favor citizenship, not a trial, for lawbreakers who broke our immigration laws.

It's not my fault you put your hypocrisy and stupidity out here on display. Don't get your panties in a wad when you get called out on it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

<quoted text>
Either you support Obamas immigration reform that grants citizenship to illegals or you're not. Which is it today Dawg? In the past you have been for it which makes you a hypocrite with no credibility (which makes you... well the same as you were before) or you are now against it....
I have never said anything about immigration. Sorry. That must be the little voices in your head. Where do you get all these ideas from? I think you better seek the help of a good psychiatrist.

(Incidentally, "or (I'm) not" WHAT? ROFL! Take yer meds, boy!)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

PWYP wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes, semantics are important, otherwise, why bother.
2. Yes, I used the term "feeble-minded", but you implied it.
3. Sometimes fear is a good thing.
4. Please reconsider the new name, I think it fits. Or at least consider "Crash".
How about "Sodium Fluoride"? Ah, hahahahahahaha!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

<quoted text>
Nobody is twisting anything you have said. We have seem you post several times in the pas how you support immigration reform that grants citizenship to illegals.
You're just upset because you have been cornered once again by your own stupidity. You claim lawbreakers should be tried yet you favor citizenship, not a trial, for lawbreakers who broke our immigration laws.
It's not my fault you put your hypocrisy and stupidity out here on display. Don't get your panties in a wad when you get called out on it.
Post a link.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I have never said anything about immigration. Sorry. That must be the little voices in your head. Where do you get all these ideas from? I think you better seek the help of a good psychiatrist.

(Incidentally, "or (I'm) not" WHAT? ROFL! Take yer meds, boy!)
Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!

Answer the question then chickenshit. You're doing exactly what I said you would do...run like a coward. You know you are cornered once again.

You have been OWNED!!!

Next time stay under the porch. When you try to run with the big dogs you always end up with your tail tucked between your legs shaking under the porch hiding.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!
Answer the question then chickenshit. You're doing exactly what I said you would do... run like a coward. You know you are cornered once again.
You have been OWNED!!!
Next time stay under the porch. When you try to run with the big dogs you always end up with your tail tucked between your legs shaking under the porch hiding.
Your fantasy world is not reality. Get a clue. See a psychologist. Soon!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Proud and rich? I thought you conservatives worshiped "proud and rich" people?!
Yes, but we despise those politicians who get there at the expense of American Freedon, Prosperity, and Growth. Like Hillary, a good example of what is happening in/to America. She got Opra rich in a very short time and never produced a thing in her life. Another example is Misssouri Senator McCaskill. Her whole family sponges off the government. This worthless Bitch owns several airplanes and on and on. She even financed the primary campaign of a Republican she wanted to run against. There is a lot of money to be made in screwing the American people and this country. And it is done under the title if progressive liberalism. And now this war is a diversion to distract from the pervisoin of the libeals. Anyone notice the new job numbers?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Post a link.
Yellow Dawg Demoncrat is a paid Homo Obama Bitch. No one in this country can currently be as narcisisticly positive about what is happening around him unless he/she is a paid to do it. Make him/her look as stupid as he/she is, you will get a call from the IRS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••