Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
God bless America

Saint Louis, MO

#86620 Aug 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me. Where do you get YOUR electricity? Have you a power generator? Or do you buy energy from a large company which has made the large investment to build power plants, install generators, assure the power to drive the generators, distribute the electricity, and to provide the power to your house?

If you were to supply your own power to run your household you would most probably be unable to do so economically.

"They (sources of power) are economically feasible to those who can afford it," you say! ISN'T EVERYTHING?

In your efforts to appear knowledgeable about things technical and things economic, you merely show your naivety.

One more time: solar and wind power are economically feasible. As are nuclear power, and gas-fueled and coal-fueled plants.
You should really put down the crack pipe (better yet hand it over to the STL tard). Do you argue everything tantrum style?
The common man cannot afford to put a turbine in their front lawn.
God bless America

United States

#86622 Aug 29, 2013
OBAMA the WW III PREZ wrote:
Obama the "shot across the bow" President.

WTF????

This man, this wannabe Commander in Chief is showing how clueless he is and how clueless his "advisors" are. Obama made a threat, got us involved in a Civil War where both sides hate us and the one side we are backing is supported by Al Qaeda. Now he wants to give them "a shot across the bow"? What's step two, smack the back of their hands with a ruler? Step 3, take their birthday away? Syria don't give a damn. All he is going to do is show the world how weak and pussified America has become.

This President is a joke in the eyes of the other world leaders. They have no respect for him.

It's easy to see why people like Dawg support and defend him. Jokes have to stick together.
Lets see if they support the great "O" now. Isn't this just like Bush? Lol

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#86623 Aug 29, 2013
When are you folks going to stop believing the Wizard of Oz was a kids fairy Tale and learn your history to see your Future.

Dems and Repubs are one and the same. Folks vote for the wrong reason and never ask the right questions.

JFK warned the public
Reagan warned the public
Ross Perot warned the public
Ron Paul warned the public

You best get in the know and vote independent and Restore the constitution of the Republic that the fore fathers set forth.

Feed your strawman with educational value

http://www.drudgereport.com

http://www.infowars.com/listen
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW

United States

#86624 Aug 29, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>You should really put down the crack pipe (better yet hand it over to the STL tard). Do you argue everything tantrum style?
The common man cannot afford to put a turbine in their front lawn.
Yes he argues tantrum style, that is when he actually tries to argue an doesn't run and hide under the porch. Then once you corner him on his BS he will say throw another tantrum and say you are having a meltdown. He thinks it changes the subject an gets him out of the mess his BS got him in.

United States

#86625 Aug 29, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see if they support the great "O" now. Isn't this just like Bush? Lol
Yep, and they remain silent. These people that worship Obama are nothing more then sheep. Everything they bitched about with Bush they turn a blind eye to and support when their messiah Obama does it.

United States

#86626 Aug 29, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
When are you folks going to stop believing the Wizard of Oz was a kids fairy Tale and learn your history to see your Future.

Dems and Repubs are one and the same. Folks vote for the wrong reason and never ask the right questions.

JFK warned the public
Reagan warned the public
Ross Perot warned the public
Ron Paul warned the public

You best get in the know and vote independent and Restore the constitution of the Republic that the fore fathers set forth.

Feed your strawman with educational value

http://www.drudgereport.com

http://www.infowars.com/listen
Precisely.

4-5 years ago I thought Glen Beck was nuts. Now, today, looking back, EVERYTHING he said about Obama and what he would do to this country has turned out to be 100% correct.

One thing I have learned about the Liberal left over the past 10 years...if they attack it then it must be scaring them. Why is it scaring them? Because it is telling the truth about them. It deserves a listen too to see just what it is that is scaring them. With Beck there was just something that annoyed me about him. The more hey attacked him the more I wondered why. So I started listening to him here and there. Now I get a kick out of his show.

Mark Levin is still the best out there. His "Liberty Amendments" are brilliant.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

United States

#86627 Aug 29, 2013
OBAMA the WW III PREZ wrote:
Obama the "shot across the bow" President.
WTF????
This man, this wannabe Commander in Chief is showing how clueless he is and how clueless his "advisors" are. Obama made a threat, got us involved in a Civil War where both sides hate us and the one side we are backing is supported by Al Qaeda. Now he wants to give them "a shot across the bow"? What's step two, smack the back of their hands with a ruler? Step 3, take their birthday away? Syria don't give a damn. All he is going to do is show the world how weak and pussified America has become.
This President is a joke in the eyes of the other world leaders. They have no respect for him.
It's easy to see why people like Dawg support and defend him. Jokes have to stick together.
A Maine man is in hot water over a Facebook post containing a news story about President Barack Obama and a racially-charged threat.
The Portland Press Herald reported Tuesday that 68-year-old David Marsters is under investigation over an item posted last Friday on his personal page. The update in question included a link to a story about GOP lawmakers pursuing an Obama impeachment, and a comment from Marsters that read "Shoot the n****r."
The Lewiston-Auburn Sun Journal added that Marsters' Facebook post prompted a visit from Secret Service members. He was questioned for an hour at the local police station in Sabattus, Maine.
"I think it's a lot of hogwash," Marsters told the Press-Herald. "I did not threaten the president ... I might have used the wrong words ... I didn't say I was going to do it."
The Press Herald added that Marsters is running for town selectman. Back in March, Marsters made headlines for a proposal mandating every resident own a gun.
“It would provide and protect safety of the city," he said, according to the Bangor Daily News.
GOP The Party of STUPID

United States

#86628 Aug 29, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see if they support the great "O" now. Isn't this just like Bush? Lol
The difference about Syria ...If Bush was still in office...he would have bombed Athens Greece by now! LOL
The TEARS of Glen Beck

United States

#86629 Aug 29, 2013
OBAMA SHOT ACROSS THE BOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely.
4-5 years ago I thought Glen Beck was nuts. Now, today, looking back, EVERYTHING he said about Obama and what he would do to this country has turned out to be 100% correct.
One thing I have learned about the Liberal left over the past 10 years...if they attack it then it must be scaring them. Why is it scaring them? Because it is telling the truth about them. It deserves a listen too to see just what it is that is scaring them. With Beck there was just something that annoyed me about him. The more hey attacked him the more I wondered why. So I started listening to him here and there. Now I get a kick out of his show.
Mark Levin is still the best out there. His "Liberty Amendments" are brilliant.
The Republican Party: ever ready to lead us into the past...LOL

United States

#86630 Aug 29, 2013
Looks like Yellow Mutt has sent his retarded kid in to dumb down the forum so Dawg can post his usual idiocy and not look like the stupidest person on the forum.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#86631 Aug 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. "As you said above" which would be Dan saying it above as he did and being you haven't been here for a day or two chilli. Busted Sock!!!!!!
Yes you are one, "Owensville"! Thanks for confirming that for us! Look at you, posting here and not promptly getting your head handed to you nearly as badly as you do on the Evo threads. Sure, YDD smacks you around here, but he's benevolent to you here, compared to those Evolution Forum guys! LOL

I'll occasionally read one of your clueless, funny, lame posts there and the replies you get from the scientist posters (i. e. DFS). They make you look like the intellectually-incurious, illiterate dullard dolt there that you are, don't they? You are a certifiable glutton for punishment, aren't you?

Psst, dufus! When I don't post here, I'm busy in the R W! You should try it sometime!:)
DANcing In OWNEDsville

United States

#86633 Aug 29, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are one, "Owensville"! Thanks for confirming that for us! Look at you, posting here and not promptly getting your head handed to you nearly as badly as you do on the Evo threads. Sure, YDD smacks you around here, but he's benevolent to you here, compared to those Evolution Forum guys! LOL
I'll occasionally read one of your clueless, funny, lame posts there and the replies you get from the scientist posters (i. e. DFS). They make you look like the intellectually-incurious, illiterate dullard dolt there that you are, don't they? You are a certifiable glutton for punishment, aren't you?
Psst, dufus! When I don't post here, I'm busy in the R W! You should try it sometime!:)
hahahahaha
Hot Today ...Chili Tomorrow!!!

Chill'n GAME POINT!!!!

Location hidden

#86634 Aug 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes as Dan said above, which is you "DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I heard about that whole identity thing and thought I would pay a visit. It is mighty peculiar that a misconception originated and perpetuated by a poster "no longer" posting on this thread would just spontaneously pop up on its own exactly as before. Well stupid has a hard time letting go I guess. Speaking of which a more recent stupid has taken an interest in science after stalking me to some other forums. He has added a whole new line of alter egos to his list with more apparently added weekly. So far he seems to have added about 6 new registered names and a few more unregistered. Happy, happy, happy. My conclusion has always been that these guys are so mentally and emotionally invested in Topix using all these tricks that they assume everyone else is just as nuts and low as they are.
That is funny. I thought you were King of the Thread, in an intellectual sense anyway. Look at all the worshipers you have on here. Especially that supplicant from Ownedsville. Of course he does seem to have spread his fanatical love between you and St Louis. Seems like the same fanatical insanity that was pledged you and St Louis poster for the last several years by another supplicant. It is almost as if he never left.
Like you I heard you were over here talking about me, which your post shows so I though I better make an appearance.
But don't worry Dan your secret is safe with me. But for anyone else that wants to bust his chops this link is his new hang out where he feeds everyone BS. Have fun if you want too.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution
You expect anyone to believe you "heard" I was talking about you and not that you're a frequent graybox flier here? I WAS talking about you here! What are you and your multiple Registered socks going to do about it, have another one of your pattened hissy fits, or just whine? Oh yeah, you've already whined in your post above!:)

I'd hope anyone who cares to know what a game-playing fool / tool you are follows the link you provided and reads some of your "attention-seeking, needy little guy" posts on the Evolution Forum threads. Clueless CON mutts here might even notice that there, like here, you're the thread "Punching Bag / Village Idiot / Whack-A-Mole."

The more things change, the more things stay the same, don't they, "Owensville"? [email protected]

Location hidden

#86635 Aug 29, 2013
DANcing In OWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha
Hot Today ...Chili Tomorrow!!!
Chill'n GAME POINT!!!!
Go get 'em, St. Louis!

United States

#86636 Aug 29, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! U.K. Tells Obama to kiss their asses and NO ATTACK ON SYRIA.

POOR OBAMA, the world views him as a idiot. Which he is. He cant even muster one ally for his "go sit in the corner in timeout" attack on Syria.

Can you imagine how embarrassed he must feel right now with his narsacistic ego. He doesn't have a friend in the world to get his back.

ROFLMAO!!!

United States

#86637 Aug 29, 2013
Oh yeah, and HOORAY FOR BRITAN FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING!!

The new slogan, "Just say NO....to Obama!!"
DANcing in OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86638 Aug 29, 2013
Yawn ...DANcing is just spreading RepubliCON misinformation
Republicans implore Obama: Get off the sidelines on Syria issue;
Congressional Republicans on Sunday ratcheted up pressure on the White House to intervene in Syria, saying the United States “has sat on the sidelines for too long” amid increasing evidence that the Assad regime used chemical weapons on civilians.
They called for action as President Obama weighs evidence of a toxic attack in suburban Damascus.
Thank God there is a Preuden Reserved Intelligent Democrat in the White House...if we do attack at least it will be the right country
DANcing in OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86639 Aug 29, 2013
That's the same slogan the American Voters said to McCain-Palin and Romney-Ryan...

Hillary 2016
GAME POINT
DANcing in OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86640 Aug 29, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! U.K. Tells Obama to kiss their asses and NO ATTACK ON SYRIA.
POOR OBAMA, the world views him as a idiot. Which he is. He cant even muster one ally for his "go sit in the corner in timeout" attack on Syria.
Can you imagine how embarrassed he must feel right now with his narsacistic ego. He doesn't have a friend in the world to get his back.
ROFLMAO!!!
?????
Lame Point!
DANcing In OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86641 Aug 29, 2013
All Obama has to do is just say "NO" to all the Republicans in Washington trying to push us into a military action in Syria!

Isreal is much closer to Damacus...they should do it...but that would mean them helping suffering Arab neihbors right on their doorstep...and that's not likely to happen ...HUH?

Game Point!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min ChicknButt 80,841
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Calvin_Coolish 228,690
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Dalai Lama 90,435
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 35 min Stray- Dog 81,133
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 4 hr KS2CO 6,122
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Nov '14) 17 hr New guy 21
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Tue southern alien 8,692
More from around the web