Norton

Kansas City, MO

#86451 Aug 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your "common sense" tell you that the rates will not go down, or did this appear to you in a vision?
When it appeared that the ACA would in fact be passed, several major healthcare plans IMMEDIATELY went up in premiums by 50%! BEFORE PASSAGE of the ACA!
As a generality, over time, prices go up on everything. Even your "common sense" should tell you that. If not, you haven't been paying attention for your 60 years or so that you have been alive.
Obama said rates would go down. You're right, my common sense tells me it will cost more.......much more! Healthcare will go down. You will only get the care the government tells you can have. Duh! Go figure!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#86452 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
"Norton" dreams on, peers intently into the sky and his "common sense" tells him that, IF the Republicans had a healthcare plan, it would somehow magically be "cheaper" than the ACA.
(You are forgetting that "Norton" has a "friend" in the healthcare industry. So there!)
I NEVER said if the Republicans had a healthcare plan it would be "cheaper"! Yes, I have FRIENDS in the healthcare business that are very smart.

CHEERS!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#86453 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Do tell us a few significant provisions of the "Affordable Care Act."
I understand why the CON mutts are agitated about the AFA right now. CON talk radio is scared that when AFA is fully enacted, even CON voters will be happy enough with it that CON lawmakers who continue to talk about defunding it, will do so at their own peril when they seek reelection. So Alex, Rush, Sean and others have been stirring up the CON sheeple about AFA, with one bizarre "the sky is falling" boogieman after another.

So like the good little shills / stooges / toadies / trolls that they are, our very own angry, clueless, mangy CON mutts here listen to the radio, understand little of what they hear and try to regurgitate the lame CON "talking points" here. The fact that CON leaders again have no intention of offering an alternative to AFA speaks volumes. They like the status quo, with uninsured, struggling people, working hard for Minimum Wage.
ChilliJ tosses Dawg salad

United States

#86454 Aug 24, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>I understand why the CON mutts are agitated about the AFA right now. CON talk radio is scared that when AFA is fully enacted, even CON voters will be happy enough with it that CON lawmakers who continue to talk about defunding it, will do so at their own peril when they seek reelection. So Alex, Rush, Sean and others have been stirring up the CON sheeple about AFA, with one bizarre "the sky is falling" boogieman after another.

So like the good little shills / stooges / toadies / trolls that they are, our very own angry, clueless, mangy CON mutts here listen to the radio, understand little of what they hear and try to regurgitate the lame CON "talking points" here. The fact that CON leaders again have no intention of offering an alternative to AFA speaks volumes. They like the status quo, with uninsured, struggling people, working hard for Minimum Wage.
Hi DFS!! Still tossing Dawgs salad I see.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#86455 Aug 24, 2013
Dawg the QUEEN of ENGLAND wrote:
<quoted text>
Copying what has been said to you and posting it back....like father like retarded kid....
I am not your father.

#86456 Aug 24, 2013
Dawg the QUEEN of ENGLAND wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times are you going to quote the same post?
Poor Dawg is having another meltdown. He has been called out again and made to look like a fool. Now the poor baby is do everything he can to sooth his bruised ego.
You are a coward, a coward THAT I OWN!!!
Calm down! I am just "yanking your chain" for my amusement. And you never fail to please.("For sooth," I own YOU!_8-)

#86457 Aug 24, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... and yes Norton has still not been RAPTURED ... SURPRISE!!!!
Ya know? You are CORRECT!

#86458 Aug 24, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS SLIT THROATS OF 44 VILLAGERS, GOUGE OUT EYES OF SURVIVING VICTIMS
Huh?

#86459 Aug 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said rates would go down. You're right, my common sense tells me it will cost more.......much more! Healthcare will go down. You will only get the care the government tells you can have. Duh! Go figure!...
I went and figured ... and decided there is no point in arguing with a rock.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#86460 Aug 24, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why the CON mutts are agitated about the AFA right now. CON talk radio is scared that when AFA is fully enacted, even CON voters will be happy enough with it that CON lawmakers who continue to talk about defunding it, will do so at their own peril when they seek reelection. So Alex, Rush, Sean and others have been stirring up the CON sheeple about AFA, with one bizarre "the sky is falling" boogieman after another.
So, tell me..........what is so good about it? Convince me!

CHEERS!

#86461 Aug 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER said if the Republicans had a healthcare plan it would be "cheaper"! Yes, I have FRIENDS in the healthcare business that are very smart....
Well, that certainly makes you the resident expert.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#86462 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I went and figured ... and decided there is no point in arguing with a rock.
How well I know! What is the name of your quarry?

CHEERS!
I OWN YELLOW DAWG

United States

#86463 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>I am not your father.
Thank god! I couldn't imagine having a worthless father like your retard kid has. Not to mention being born as retarded as your kid is.

#86464 Aug 24, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely the Neo-CONs on this thread cannot be THAT stupid? At least tell me that they get a nickle for each of their posts! That would make more sense.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#86465 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Do tell us a few significant provisions of the "Affordable Care Act."
It will be expensive and crappy! How about when you get the real truth........unaffordable!

CHEERS!
I OWN YELLOW DAWG

United States

#86466 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>Calm down! I am just "yanking your chain" for my amusement. And you never fail to please.("For sooth," I own YOU!_8-)
The only person that needs to calm down is you. I own you so bad you went to bed quoting my post then woke up and ran to your computer to see if I had replied. When I had not you quoted the same post again. You are so OWNED by me and everyone else here. Hell you are so desperate for attention you pulled out your Chilli J alias. Pathetic Dawg, but typical of you.

LMAO!!!

I notice you are still running from my challenge to back up your claim on Obama and the stock market. Still can't come up with anything can you? You gutless ignorant coward!

#86467 Aug 24, 2013
ChilliJ tosses Dawg salad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi DFS!! Still tossing Dawgs salad I see.
ROFL! "OWNEDSville" still thinks that "DFS" is "ChilliJ"! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

Anyone who can read can see that they have entirely different writing styles.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#86468 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! "Wars and rumors of wars"?
Yes, Dawg! Believe it or not it is in the Bible. There are more now than ever before.

P. S. No, I have not been raptured! Only in God's time...not yours! He's still giving the unbelievers one last chance.

CHEERS!
I OWN YELLOW DAWG

United States

#86469 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>I went and figured ... and decided there is no point in arguing with a rock.
The sad part is, a rock is still smarter then you are.
I OWN YELLOW DAWG

United States

#86470 Aug 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>So, tell me..........what is so good about it? Convince me!

CHEERS!
He doesn't know. Dawg just needed to look like he has someone sucking up to him so he pulled out one of his aliases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min republiCONS 172,120
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Dalai Lama 72,512
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 18 min DoesntMatter 81,860
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 42 min miss g 3,738
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Oh my 62,151
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Farting Truth 19,610
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 hr Jerry K 34,862
More from around the web