Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86367 Aug 21, 2013
Yellow Dog Demoncrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Liberal Response. Try and change the subject and distract from the Clinton/Obama agenda. Support Liberal wealth at the expense of American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth.
Typical Neo-CON propagandist. When exposed as a non-US citizen, attack Clinton / Obama to try to hide your guilt.

"Liberal wealth"? Check out "Republican wealth." Guys like the Koch brothers.

If you were a REAL Republican, you would be screaming at the clueless "Tea Partiers" to stop proposing silly legislation (like FORTY TIMES of trying to defund "Obamacare"), and start doing something POSITIVE to get the economy moving again.
God bless America

Brookfield, CT

#86369 Aug 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Typical Neo-CON propagandist. When exposed as a non-US citizen, attack Clinton / Obama to try to hide your guilt.

"Liberal wealth"? Check out "Republican wealth." Guys like the Koch brothers.

If you were a REAL Republican, you would be screaming at the clueless "Tea Partiers" to stop proposing silly legislation (like FORTY TIMES of trying to defund "Obamacare"), and start doing something POSITIVE to get the economy moving again.
I guess you consider sending 1.5 billion to Egypt helping the US economy?
Remove your blinders
GOP Going Down in Flames

Saint Louis, MO

#86370 Aug 22, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you consider sending 1.5 billion to Egypt helping the US economy?
Remove your blinders
typical responce from someone who lives in the LEAD BELT...LOL

how about wasting a trillion in Iraq for Halliburton...but they put the Wiki-leaks wistle blower in jail ...but W, Cheney and Rumsfeld get O time in Levenworth????
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#86371 Aug 22, 2013
GOP Going Down in Flames wrote:
<quoted text>
typical responce from someone who lives in the LEAD BELT...LOL
how about wasting a trillion in Iraq for Halliburton...but they put the Wiki-leaks wistle blower in jail ...but W, Cheney and Rumsfeld get O time in Levenworth????
So why is it that you seem to not mention the no bid contracts Obama has continued with Halliburton? Could it be the usual "liberal hypocrisy" at work on that one?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86372 Aug 22, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you consider sending 1.5 billion to Egypt helping the US economy?
Remove your blinders
1. Are you a foreign relations expert?
2. President Obama in fact just suspended the payments

You are clueless and proud of it.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86373 Aug 22, 2013
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
So why is it that you seem to not mention the no bid contracts Obama has continued with Halliburton? Could it be the usual "liberal hypocrisy" at work on that one?
So you want the Halliburton operations shut down in Iraq, and another contractor brought in, who will have to build new facilities?

Hopefully, Iraq is winding down, making a contractor a moot question.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#86374 Aug 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want the Halliburton operations shut down in Iraq, and another contractor brought in, who will have to build new facilities?
Hopefully, Iraq is winding down, making a contractor a moot question.
So is it only "wasting" money on Halliburton when Bush does it then? Is it ok when Obama does it because we sure wouldn't want to have to bring in another contractor now? Double standard seems to apply here, as usual.
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#86375 Aug 22, 2013
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>So is it only "wasting" money on Halliburton when Bush does it then? Is it ok when Obama does it because we sure wouldn't want to have to bring in another contractor now? Double standard seems to apply here, as usual.
Watch out now. You got Dawg and his BS in a corner now. You can expect his usual batch of idiocy, smartasd comments, and mockery as his replies.
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#86376 Aug 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>1. Are you a foreign relations expert?
2. President Obama in fact just suspended the payments

You are clueless and proud of it.
So you are happy that Obama didn't suspended payments when the organization that spawned Al Qaeda and Hamas took over in Egypt. But now the people, supported by the Egyptian Military, threw them out because they didn't want to become another Islamic Sharia Law State, like they were becoming and you defend Obama for cutting aid off now.

Meanwhile the Muslim Brotherhood are all over Egypt killing Christians and anyone else who don't support them. Burning down their homes and businesses and churches.

Lets not forgot Obama sending assault weapons to the AL QAEDA BACKED FSA in Syria.

You are clueless and proud of it.

You obviously aren't a foreign relationship expert, and neither is that fool Obama that you defend like a brain dead moron. What you both are is prime examples of what is wrong with this country. Not to mention you are a coward as a traitor.

You make me sick.

Now gimme your usual batch of idiocy and don't forget to have that retarded assclown kid of yours post his rinse and repeat retardation too. Make sure whatever response you give me that he gives you a hearty "wicked demon game point" or whatever stupid prefix he adds on to his drivel.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86377 Aug 22, 2013
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
So is it only "wasting" money on Halliburton when Bush does it then? Is it ok when Obama does it because we sure wouldn't want to have to bring in another contractor now? Double standard seems to apply here, as usual.
No. Replacing a contractor with another, with all the attendant moving, facilities change, and loss of experience are all considerations.

Neither you nor I have all the information (or expertise) to make that decision.

So you will complain bitterly. I will accept the decisions of those who are in a position to make an informed determination.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86378 Aug 22, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are happy that Obama didn't suspended payments when the organization that spawned Al Qaeda and Hamas took over in Egypt. But now the people, supported by the Egyptian Military, threw them out because they didn't want to become another Islamic Sharia Law State, like they were becoming and you defend Obama for cutting aid off now.
Meanwhile the Muslim Brotherhood are all over Egypt killing Christians and anyone else who don't support them. Burning down their homes and businesses and churches.
Lets not forgot Obama sending assault weapons to the AL QAEDA BACKED FSA in Syria.
You are clueless and proud of it.
You obviously aren't a foreign relationship expert, and neither is that fool Obama that you defend like a brain dead moron. What you both are is prime examples of what is wrong with this country. Not to mention you are a coward as a traitor.
You make me sick.
Now gimme your usual batch of idiocy and don't forget to have that retarded assclown kid of yours post his rinse and repeat retardation too. Make sure whatever response you give me that he gives you a hearty "wicked demon game point" or whatever stupid prefix he adds on to his drivel.
Apparently you think that you know me well enough to write my responses. So go ahead. That will save me a lot of time.

As to the "kid of (mine)," there is no such person on this thread. However, the guy who does comment on this thread sure knows how to "spin you up" with just a few words. I admire that.

I truly hope that you get over your sickness soon. Best regards.
God bless America

Brookfield, CT

#86379 Aug 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>1. Are you a foreign relations expert?
2. President Obama in fact just suspended the payments

You are clueless and proud of it.
Your response is exactly what was expected.
1. Are you a foreign relations expert?
2. He suspended payments (site your source), if so, big deal, how much was already sent and how much was sent to other countries during the last few years?
3. What sequester?
God bless America

Brookfield, CT

#86380 Aug 22, 2013
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>So is it only "wasting" money on Halliburton when Bush does it then? Is it ok when Obama does it because we sure wouldn't want to have to bring in another contractor now? Double standard seems to apply here, as usual.
Don't you know? Everything is Bush's fault. How long has Bush been out of office? Anytime I have ever been promoted into a position I immediately change the things that I do not like, doesn't make sense, or doesn't profit our company. I guess Obama is just that powerless he continues to do the same things liberals hate about Bush.
But hey, if he had a son he'd be just like Trayvon. Too bad he spends all of his time show boating for the media and not paying attention to what REALLY matters.
God bless America

Brookfield, CT

#86381 Aug 22, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>So you are happy that Obama didn't suspended payments when the organization that spawned Al Qaeda and Hamas took over in Egypt. But now the people, supported by the Egyptian Military, threw them out because they didn't want to become another Islamic Sharia Law State, like they were becoming and you defend Obama for cutting aid off now.

Meanwhile the Muslim Brotherhood are all over Egypt killing Christians and anyone else who don't support them. Burning down their homes and businesses and churches.

Lets not forgot Obama sending assault weapons to the AL QAEDA BACKED FSA in Syria.

You are clueless and proud of it.

You obviously aren't a foreign relationship expert, and neither is that fool Obama that you defend like a brain dead moron. What you both are is prime examples of what is wrong with this country. Not to mention you are a coward as a traitor.

You make me sick.

Now gimme your usual batch of idiocy and don't forget to have that retarded assclown kid of yours post his rinse and repeat retardation too. Make sure whatever response you give me that he gives you a hearty "wicked demon game point" or whatever stupid prefix he adds on to his drivel.
Very good points!
God bless America

Brookfield, CT

#86382 Aug 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>No. Replacing a contractor with another, with all the attendant moving, facilities change, and loss of experience are all considerations.

Neither you nor I have all the information (or expertise) to make that decision.

So you will complain bitterly. I will accept the decisions of those who are in a position to make an informed determination.
Yes because those in the positions now are doing SUCH a wonderful job! Make sure you recharge your "Obamaphone" so you can continue to spread your devotion.
:)
God bless America

Brookfield, CT

#86383 Aug 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you think that you know me well enough to write my responses. So go ahead. That will save me a lot of time.

As to the "kid of (mine)," there is no such person on this thread. However, the guy who does comment on this thread sure knows how to "spin you up" with just a few words. I admire that.

I truly hope that you get over your sickness soon. Best regards.
I must know you as well also, I can pretty much predict every lame response/excuse you post.
God bless America

United States

#86384 Aug 22, 2013
Does anyone else remember the hundreds of times Obama said the "Affordable Health Care" would not effect your insurance. If you like yours you can keep it?(June 29, 2012 was one I remember).
Well......UPS is dropping your spouse if your spouse can get their own insurance (regardless if UPS is cheaper) through where they work.....even if you "like it"
Just one more lie told to the lemmings.
No worries to those who don't work or are in congress you will be well taken care of.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86385 Aug 22, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response is exactly what was expected.
1. Are you a foreign relations expert?
2. He suspended payments (site your source), if so, big deal, how much was already sent and how much was sent to other countries during the last few years?
3. What sequester?
1. No. Are you?
2. http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-...
http://www.prisonplanet.com/senator-obama-adm...
http://www.infowars.com/senator-obama-adminis...
http://rt.com/news/obama-suspend-aid-egypt-69...
3. I did not mention the sequester.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86386 Aug 22, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know? Everything is Bush's fault. How long has Bush been out of office? Anytime I have ever been promoted into a position I immediately change the things that I do not like, doesn't make sense, or doesn't profit our company. I guess Obama is just that powerless he continues to do the same things liberals hate about Bush.
But hey, if he had a son he'd be just like Trayvon. Too bad he spends all of his time show boating for the media and not paying attention to what REALLY matters.
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

Reagan, Bush41, AND Bush43

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86387 Aug 22, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good points!
<.giggle!.> "You make me sick" is a very good point? ROFL!_8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min YIM 99,233
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Cheeto 259,050
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min OMTE 94,317
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr InPhartx 1,129
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) 16 hr Well Well 15
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Fri WarForOil 83,937
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Thu Mel 63
More from around the web