Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#86358 Aug 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! "Russia Today" has been on for years, and you haven't complained!
No, you attempt to equate an Arab news agency (headquartered in Qatar) with American liberals.
That dog won't hunt, Jethro!
(Except for you brain-dead Neo-CONs. Now be a good boy, and go find out from Rush what you are thinking today.)
You just don't get it do you Dawg? As a matter of fact, you don't have a clue what's happening! You're right........your dog don't hunt!

CHEERS!
sooo

Saint Louis, MO

#86359 Aug 21, 2013
it really doesn't matter!!
GOP has LOST the War LOL

Saint Louis, MO

#86360 Aug 21, 2013
Yellow Dog Demoncrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You did. By accepting the Clinton/Obama agenda, drinking their Kool-Aid. Lets turn America into europe.
Well ...That's still way better, than you Conservatives turning America into a low wage, poor 3rd world, WALMART version of Mexico!
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#86361 Aug 21, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it do you Dawg? As a matter of fact, you don't have a clue what's happening! You're right........your dog don't hunt!
CHEERS!
Hmmm...well your poodle just humped your leg!

No Rapture AGAIN...seems my predictions are 100% correct!
Andy

United States

#86363 Aug 21, 2013
Yea
OWNEDsville Gets OWNED

Saint Louis, MO

#86364 Aug 21, 2013
Dawg thinks hes a QUEEN wrote:
Good to see my call to the mental ward where Yellow Dawg lives had the proper effect. No Dawg turds smelling up the forum. After seeing the meltdown he had last night and again this morning they must have heavily sedated him.
Hmmmmmm....We don't think you are... WE KNOW YOU'RE A QUEEN!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86365 Aug 21, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it do you Dawg? As a matter of fact, you don't have a clue what's happening! You're right........ your dog don't hunt!...
Wow, "Norton"! That was quite a zinger!_8-)
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

United States

#86366 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! No, I was referring to your use of the word "defence." Just who ARE you, laddie boy? Canadian? Australian? English? Are you even an American citizen? Paid international propagandist?
Just who ARE you, laddie boy?
Fess up! You can't even use the language!
Typical Liberal Response. Try and change the subject and distract from the Clinton/Obama agenda. Support Liberal wealth at the expense of American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth.

#86367 Aug 21, 2013
Yellow Dog Demoncrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Liberal Response. Try and change the subject and distract from the Clinton/Obama agenda. Support Liberal wealth at the expense of American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth.
Typical Neo-CON propagandist. When exposed as a non-US citizen, attack Clinton / Obama to try to hide your guilt.

"Liberal wealth"? Check out "Republican wealth." Guys like the Koch brothers.

If you were a REAL Republican, you would be screaming at the clueless "Tea Partiers" to stop proposing silly legislation (like FORTY TIMES of trying to defund "Obamacare"), and start doing something POSITIVE to get the economy moving again.
God bless America

Park Hills, MO

#86369 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>Typical Neo-CON propagandist. When exposed as a non-US citizen, attack Clinton / Obama to try to hide your guilt.

"Liberal wealth"? Check out "Republican wealth." Guys like the Koch brothers.

If you were a REAL Republican, you would be screaming at the clueless "Tea Partiers" to stop proposing silly legislation (like FORTY TIMES of trying to defund "Obamacare"), and start doing something POSITIVE to get the economy moving again.
I guess you consider sending 1.5 billion to Egypt helping the US economy?
Remove your blinders
GOP Going Down in Flames

Saint Louis, MO

#86370 Aug 22, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
Remove your blinders
typical responce from someone who lives in the LEAD BELT...LOL

how about wasting a trillion in Iraq for Halliburton...but they put the Wiki-leaks wistle blower in jail ...but W, Cheney and Rumsfeld get O time in Levenworth????
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#86371 Aug 22, 2013
GOP Going Down in Flames wrote:
<quoted text>
typical responce from someone who lives in the LEAD BELT...LOL
how about wasting a trillion in Iraq for Halliburton...but they put the Wiki-leaks wistle blower in jail ...but W, Cheney and Rumsfeld get O time in Levenworth????
So why is it that you seem to not mention the no bid contracts Obama has continued with Halliburton? Could it be the usual "liberal hypocrisy" at work on that one?

#86372 Aug 22, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
Remove your blinders
1. Are you a foreign relations expert?
2. President Obama in fact just suspended the payments

You are clueless and proud of it.

#86373 Aug 22, 2013
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
So why is it that you seem to not mention the no bid contracts Obama has continued with Halliburton? Could it be the usual "liberal hypocrisy" at work on that one?
So you want the Halliburton operations shut down in Iraq, and another contractor brought in, who will have to build new facilities?

Hopefully, Iraq is winding down, making a contractor a moot question.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#86374 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
So you want the Halliburton operations shut down in Iraq, and another contractor brought in, who will have to build new facilities?
Hopefully, Iraq is winding down, making a contractor a moot question.
So is it only "wasting" money on Halliburton when Bush does it then? Is it ok when Obama does it because we sure wouldn't want to have to bring in another contractor now? Double standard seems to apply here, as usual.
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#86375 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>So is it only "wasting" money on Halliburton when Bush does it then? Is it ok when Obama does it because we sure wouldn't want to have to bring in another contractor now? Double standard seems to apply here, as usual.
Watch out now. You got Dawg and his BS in a corner now. You can expect his usual batch of idiocy, smartasd comments, and mockery as his replies.
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#86376 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>1. Are you a foreign relations expert?

So you are happy that Obama didn't suspended payments when the organization that spawned Al Qaeda and Hamas took over in Egypt. But now the people, supported by the Egyptian Military, threw them out because they didn't want to become another Islamic Sharia Law State, like they were becoming and you defend Obama for cutting aid off now.

Meanwhile the Muslim Brotherhood are all over Egypt killing Christians and anyone else who don't support them. Burning down their homes and businesses and churches.

Lets not forgot Obama sending assault weapons to the AL QAEDA BACKED FSA in Syria.

You obviously aren't a foreign relationship expert, and neither is that fool Obama that you defend like a brain dead moron. What you both are is prime examples of what is wrong with this country. Not to mention you are a coward as a traitor.

You make me sick.

Now gimme your usual batch of idiocy and don't forget to have that retarded assclown kid of yours post his rinse and repeat retardation too. Make sure whatever response you give me that he gives you a hearty "wicked demon game point" or whatever stupid prefix he adds on to his drivel.

#86377 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
So is it only "wasting" money on Halliburton when Bush does it then? Is it ok when Obama does it because we sure wouldn't want to have to bring in another contractor now? Double standard seems to apply here, as usual.
No. Replacing a contractor with another, with all the attendant moving, facilities change, and loss of experience are all considerations.

Neither you nor I have all the information (or expertise) to make that decision.

So you will complain bitterly. I will accept the decisions of those who are in a position to make an informed determination.

#86378 Aug 22, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are happy that Obama didn't suspended payments when the organization that spawned Al Qaeda and Hamas took over in Egypt. But now the people, supported by the Egyptian Military, threw them out because they didn't want to become another Islamic Sharia Law State, like they were becoming and you defend Obama for cutting aid off now.
Meanwhile the Muslim Brotherhood are all over Egypt killing Christians and anyone else who don't support them. Burning down their homes and businesses and churches.
Lets not forgot Obama sending assault weapons to the AL QAEDA BACKED FSA in Syria.
You obviously aren't a foreign relationship expert, and neither is that fool Obama that you defend like a brain dead moron. What you both are is prime examples of what is wrong with this country. Not to mention you are a coward as a traitor.
You make me sick.
Now gimme your usual batch of idiocy and don't forget to have that retarded assclown kid of yours post his rinse and repeat retardation too. Make sure whatever response you give me that he gives you a hearty "wicked demon game point" or whatever stupid prefix he adds on to his drivel.
Apparently you think that you know me well enough to write my responses. So go ahead. That will save me a lot of time.

As to the "kid of (mine)," there is no such person on this thread. However, the guy who does comment on this thread sure knows how to "spin you up" with just a few words. I admire that.

I truly hope that you get over your sickness soon. Best regards.
God bless America

Park Hills, MO

#86379 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>1. Are you a foreign relations expert?

Your response is exactly what was expected.
1. Are you a foreign relations expert?
2. He suspended payments (site your source), if so, big deal, how much was already sent and how much was sent to other countries during the last few years?
3. What sequester?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 19 min Vet 18,189
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 36 min guestisChicknButtt 69,940
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 51 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 190,394
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 51 min Education farts 947
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 54 min Another Damn Liberal 80,160
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr TexasFarter 19,891
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sat CorruptionKiller 35
More from around the web