Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#86316 Aug 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>1. I was not out to "prove anything." It is a long stretch of logic for you to say that VP Biden mentioning the word "SEALS" in conjunction with the "Sunday" operation caused a helicopter to be downed in Afghanistan 3 months later. There IS still a war going on in Afghanistan, even if you are unaware of it.

2. There is no evidence, to my knowledge, that any of the members of the group which was on the "Bin Laden" operation were killed. If you have any CREDIBLE evidence, just show it. Don't depend upon your Neo-CON propagandists to "prove" anything. They can easily suck you in by telling you the lies you want to hear.

3. If Osama bin Laden has not been killed, how come he has not communicated with the world through "Al Gazeera"? How come Bin Laden's officers stated that Bin Laden had been killed?

4. I am not a traitor. If you have any evidence to the contrary, out with it, Bubba!

5. I am not particularly a "coward." I will leave it to you to prove otherwise.(My ignoring your inane comments is not proof of anything other than a lack of intelligence on your part, making your posts BORING!

6. "A steaming pile of Liberal crap"? Now THAT's an image that provides lots of giggles to the intelligentsia. We know you would like to join us elite educated people, but you equally know that you simply do not have what it takes: brains.
I never said one word about Biden. Maybe the article did but I didn't.

Guess what stupid, there is an equal amount of evidence that Bin Laden was killed as there is that they took down the helicopter to silence SEAL team 6. But since you want to believe that Obama killed Bin Laden and you don't want to believe he ordered the execution of SEAL team 6 you are willing to accept the Bin Laden story as truth and the ST6 story as lies even though the evidence is equal in both cases, meaning all we have are the words of others. Very hypocritical, but typical of a left wing brain dead ObamaZombie.

Who says he hasn't tried? Who says he isn't staying hidden since the world believes him dead? Do you have any evidence that he hasn't tried? It that he is actually dead? Oh that's right, Obama and Biden say it so it must be true. Another example of how people like you are useful idiots.

You are a traitor. Your anti American views, your support of Obama, and your lies about serving in the military are proof enough. It's my opinion of you I don't care if anyone else thinks the same or not. So go get a tissue, dry those crying eyes, and tell it to someone who cares

You are a coward. You are the epitome of what a coward is. You run and hide from every challenge that is thrown at you over the lies and BS you post. I don't blame you though, you are a moron.

If I have no brain then why do I make you run like a coward when I call you out? Because you know I will kick your bleeding heart liberal ass all over this thread. Prove me wrong Dawg. Tell us what policies, back by legislation or executive order, of Obamas has had an influence on the stock market. Show the exact correlation between them and how the policies have affected it backed by facts, not your opinions or some copy/paste drivel.

Prove me wrong or prove yourself to be the coward you are.

My money says you run like a coward...LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86317 Aug 19, 2013
Yellow Dog Demoncrat wrote:
<quoted text>
My pet rock is smarter than you!!!!!The Tyson chickens have more sence than you!!!!!The sooner you go to Hell on your Obama/Clinton Kool-Aid, the sooner real Ameircans get their Freedom, Prosperity and Growth back!!!!!!
ROFL! DUH! As usual, you are "sarcasm-challenged" ! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

It is fun to watch you clueless Neo-CONs attacking each other!

Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Best laugh all day!

United States

#86318 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>Great video of John Boehner trying to get the Tea Party Representatives to cooperate in improving the economy of this great country! Thanks for sharing!
Weak and lame, but typical of a coward like you Yellow Mutt.

#86319 Aug 19, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
I think I seen Dawg and his retard kid in there.
Psssst! Those are not "dawgs." Ah, hahahahahahaha!

As usual, clueless again!_8-)

#86320 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you watch the video? I think they were being sarcastic with what they said.
The funny part about the video is the analogy is 100% correct.
The really FUNNY PART about the video is all of you clueless Neo-CONs arguing among yourselves! Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

Clueless again!_8-)

Neo-CONs are the only people in the world whose total IQ level goes DOWN whenever they get TOGETHER!

#86321 Aug 19, 2013
OWNING DANinOWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>
hell...a steaming pile of horsesh#t is smarter than you are!!!!...
I will grant you that you, being the greatest producer, are the expert regarding those steaming piles.

#86322 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I never said one word about Biden. Maybe the article did but I didn't....
Maybe you should have read the article. If you had, you might sound more intelligent with your responses.

#86323 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Weak and lame, but typical of a coward like you Yellow Mutt.
ROFL! That's BAAAAaaaaaaaddd! BAAAAaaaaaaaddd!

(Get the joke?)
Norton

United States

#86324 Aug 19, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much every day, there's some new "theory" put out there by the crazies' handlers. This alleged thing happpened, DEMs did this or that, another new conspiracy theory is "discovered" and shared, "the sky is falling, the sky is falling! Run, Chicken Little!" LOL
Years from now, psychiatric studies will confirm Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh...did knowingly, purposefully and repeatedly spread half-truths and outright lies to try to scare and stir up the most mentally unbalanced CON crazies.
Prove it! Prove they are telling lies! You don't have a leg to stand on. Are you a psychiatrist? Maybe you need to see one. What in the world does that have to do with anything anyway? You're going to think the sky is falling if the Democrats keep going down the same road!

CHEERS!
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#86326 Aug 19, 2013
PONDER THIS FOR A BIT AND JUST LET IT SINK IN

1. We're sending assault weapons to rebels in Syria to confront a regime that does not represent them.

2. There is no reason why any American should own assault weapons.
Gell Well Soon Biden Jr

United States

#86327 Aug 19, 2013
Biden's son evaluated at Houston hospital

Beau Biden, the attorney general of Delaware and the son of Vice President Joe Biden, was evaluated on Monday at a Houston hospital after an "episode of disorientation and weakness," the vice president's office said.

http://www.ksat.com/news/politics/Biden-s-son...

Update....he has since been released. Doctors said it was determined that he is just suffering from being a Biden.

United States

#86328 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>ROFL! That's BAAAAaaaaaaaddd! BAAAAaaaaaaaddd!

(Get the joke?)
It's obvious reading your latest dropping of Dawg turds on the forum that you are having a very serious meltdown tonight. You better go take your meds and try to calm down and relax.

Your posts show that I was right, you are a coward. This is what you do when you run away and hide.

COWARD!!!

United States

#86329 Aug 19, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:

1. We're sending assault weapons to rebels in Syria to confront a regime that does not represent them.

That is the Liberal mentality and way of thinking for you.

It goes along with how they support an defend Muslims who believe they should execute people for being gay but they will go berserk if someone like the CEO of Chik-fil-a says he supports traditional marriage.
Concerned

Los Angeles, CA

#86330 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>That is the Liberal mentality and way of thinking for you.

It goes along with how they support an defend Muslims who believe they should execute people for being gay but they will go berserk if someone like the CEO of Chik-fil-a says he supports traditional marriage.
Listen, you can't talk to that idiot in STL, your IQ is too high. The idiot in STL will never be more than a crazy Dan stalker who cannot think for herself OR post anything that can come close to an ounce of intelligence.

#86332 Aug 20, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Easy answer. Hopefully YOU are not in a war.

(Unless, of course, you are planning on an armed revolution. In which case, please tell us all about it.)

#86333 Aug 20, 2013
Gell Well Soon Biden Jr wrote:
Biden's son evaluated at Houston hospital
Beau Biden, the attorney general of Delaware and the son of Vice President Joe Biden, was evaluated on Monday at a Houston hospital after an "episode of disorientation and weakness," the vice president's office said.
http://www.ksat.com/news/politics/Biden-s-son...
Update.... he has since been released. Doctors said it was determined that he is just suffering from being a Biden.
Does that mean that YOUR father was an ignorant clueless Neo-CON?

(It's genetic, you know.)

#86334 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
It's obvious reading your latest dropping of Dawg turds on the forum that you are having a very serious meltdown tonight. You better go take your meds and try to calm down and relax.
Your posts show that I was right, you are a coward. This is what you do when you run away and hide.
COWARD!!!
ROFL! That's BAAAAaaaaaaaddd! BAAAAaaaaaaaddd!

(Get the joke?)

#86335 Aug 20, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, you can't talk to that idiot in STL, your IQ is too high. The idiot in STL will never be more than a crazy Dan stalker who cannot think for herself OR post anything that can come close to an ounce of intelligence.
Yeah, "OWNEDsville"! Your IQ is too HIGH! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahaha! TOO HIGH!_8-)
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

Jayess, MS

#86336 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! DUH! As usual, you are "sarcasm-challenged" ! Ah, hahahahahahaha!
It is fun to watch you clueless Neo-CONs attacking each other!
Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Best laugh all day!
The Obama/Clinton Kool-Aid is taking an effect on your writing,
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

Jayess, MS

#86337 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Does that mean that YOUR father was an ignorant clueless Neo-CON?
(It's genetic, you know.)
Well, the Obama/Clinton KoolAid is affecting you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 15 min Timbuk2 80,855
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Frankendrumpf 228,509
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr WhoaBuddy 80,681
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Mgtn Res 90,383
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 18 hr WarForOil 83,868
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat HOMEEE 644
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun 24 spoon 10
More from around the web