Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DONT be DAWG STUPID

United States

#85949 Aug 6, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
Why are all of these voices laughing at me? We used to be friends!!!
SOMEONE STOLE MY JELLO!!!!!!!!!
Those aren't voices Princess. It's people in the rooms next to you laughing at you. They can't believe there is someone more mental then they are. Yet, there you are.

Your dad, Yellow Mutt, stole it.
Norton

Olathe, KS

#85950 Aug 6, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Our careers are somewhat similar. I started seriously working on our farm at age 9, graduated HS, graduated college, attended four other colleges, and then got a grad school degree. Never started a side business, but have had numerous high points in my career. I have done a lot of volunteer work, over the years.
You nevertheless should admit (if you are truthful) that you have had a lot of advantages in life, and, considering the entire world, are highly privileged.
Your "heart" may "work fine," but when you say that liberalism is about "taking from someone," your brain just stopped working "fine." I will give you a "pass" on "common sense."
Liberalism, like Christianity, is about helping the downtrodden. In your blind hatred of liberalism, you fail to see the similarity. Jesus did not hate helping people, we are told.
Good Lord! Liberalism and Christianity are not the same thing!

CHEERS!
Bitslaping OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#85951 Aug 6, 2013
DONT be DAWG STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Those aren't voices Princess. It's people in the rooms next to you laughing at you. They can't believe there is someone more mental then they are. Yet, there you are.
Your dad, Yellow Mutt, stole it.
It's amazing the dumbshit you just pull out of your inbred [email protected]@...example like your Pa!

I OWN YOU

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85952 Aug 6, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord! Liberalism and Christianity are not the same thing!...
So you are saying that Christianity is not about helping the downtrodden?
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#85953 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>
GOP = God Offending Pharasee
Black Bean Brenda

United States

#85954 Aug 6, 2013
I think Gassy must have farted in Yellow Dog's face! LOL
And yes the Owensville boys do own the St Louis dipshit!
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#85955 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Our careers are somewhat similar. I started seriously working on our farm at age 9, graduated HS, graduated college, attended four other colleges, and then got a grad school degree. Never started a side business, but have had numerous high points in my career. I have done a lot of volunteer work, over the years.
You nevertheless should admit (if you are truthful) that you have had a lot of advantages in life, and, considering the entire world, are highly privileged.
Your "heart" may "work fine," but when you say that liberalism is about "taking from someone," your brain just stopped working "fine." I will give you a "pass" on "common sense."
Liberalism, like Christianity, is about helping the downtrodden. In your blind hatred of liberalism, you fail to see the similarity. Jesus did not hate helping people, we are told.
I don't hate Liberalism. I hate what it has become under Obama/Pelosi. God helps those who help themselves.It does not say/mean, who help themselves to other people's wealth/money/earned efforts...I was blessed,not privileged to come from a hard working-educated-Christian family. No silver spoons,no excuses...

#85956 Aug 6, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> I don't hate Liberalism. I hate what it has become under Obama/Pelosi. God helps those who help themselves.It does not say/mean, who help themselves to other people's wealth/money/earned efforts...I was blessed,not privileged to come from a hard working-educated-Christian family. No silver spoons,no excuses...
Oh, okay! "blessed" ... not "privileged" ... to have been born in this country. Got it!

You and Rush are both on the same page.
Anthony Weiner

United States

#85957 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>Oh, okay! "blessed" ... not "privileged" ... to have been born in this country. Got it!

Can I get your number? You and I are on the same page.
I love being a liberal...don't you? We are the good guys.
Norton

Olathe, KS

#85958 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I never said that at all. I said Liberalism and Christianity are not the same thing. Good people help the downtrodden......you don't have to be a Christian to do that. However, all good people are not Christians.

CHEERS!

#85959 Aug 6, 2013
Anthony Weiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I get your number? You and I are on the same page.
I love being a liberal... don't you? We are the good guys.
I already HAVE your number, "Owensville."

#85960 Aug 6, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I never said that at all. I said Liberalism and Christianity are not the same thing. Good people help the downtrodden......you don't have to be a Christian to do that. However, all good people are not Christians....
Well, you got me THERE, "Norton"! Liberalism and Christianity are not the same thing.

Thus, I guess that I must also agree with you that all good people are NOT Christians!(Strange you would say that.)
Gassy Girl

Saint Louis, MO

#85961 Aug 6, 2013
Black Bean Brenda wrote:
I think Gassy must have farted in Yellow Dog's face! LOL
And yes the Owensville boys do own the St Louis dipshit!
Brenda, honey why don't you just tape a kotex to your head.

Sweetie, if you're going to act like a dumb stinking [email protected]@y,you might as well dress like one!

I'm having fun in st louie, Brenda do you miss me in the trailer park?

LOL
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

Jayess, MS

#85962 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, you got me THERE, "Norton"! Liberalism and Christianity are not the same thing.
Thus, I guess that I must also agree with you that all good people are NOT Christians!(Strange you would say that.)
Ah, yah! Distraction by "Yellow Dawg" Remember the last Demoncratic Convention??? God was taken out of the agenda. Demons, messengers of the anti-christ. The Devil. Notice how the media erases the horns out Obama's head. Just last week, when he took a picture with the white girls; issue with the horns on the head.....
Obama agenda: destroy American freedom, prosperity and growth.
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#85963 Aug 6, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I never said that at all. I said Liberalism and Christianity are not the same thing. Good people help the downtrodden......you don't have to be a Christian to do that. However, all good people are not Christians.
CHEERS!
Well conservatism and Christinaity ARE NOT the same thing either.

Norton you prove everyday, that people like you, WHO CLAIM TO BE A CHRISTIAN...are NOT Christians!

I predict that you WILL NOT BE RAPTURED Tomorrow, or this week or this year...OR EVER!!!!!

Norton you are just FullofShit!!!!
Norton

Olathe, KS

#85964 Aug 6, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton you prove everyday, that people like you, WHO CLAIM TO BE A CHRISTIAN...are NOT Christians!
I predict that you WILL NOT BE RAPTURED Tomorrow, or this week or this year...OR EVER!!!!!
Of course, conservatism and Christianity are not the same. Who said they were? O Wise One, I'm not counting on your predictions, either. One thing I can count on is your stupid remarks!

CHEERS!

#85965 Aug 7, 2013
YES! Clearly, I am "King of the Thread"! The "Last Man Standing." My weak and unworthy foes have been defeated and have crawled back under their rocks, or skittered to hide themselves in the kitchen cracks! THE WINNER! ME ... MYSELF: "Yellow Dawg Democrat"! <.acknowledging the cheers!.> Thank you! Thank you!
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#85966 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, okay! "blessed" ... not "privileged" ... to have been born in this country. Got it!
Where did it say any reference to being blessed by being born in this country? The reference was to my family and their ethics. Don't use your Obama out of context word twisting with me. You and your followers are ignorant.You can never answer or reply correctly or directly when you are cornered with the truth.You have a VICTIM COMPLEX.Obama and the liberals need ignorant Americans to focus on blaming someone else instead of focusing on their opportunities that this country offers.
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#85967 Aug 7, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Where did it say any reference to being blessed by being born in this country? The reference was to my family and their ethics. Don't use your Obama out of context word twisting with me. You and your followers are ignorant.You can never answer or reply correctly or directly when you are cornered with the truth.You have a VICTIM COMPLEX.Obama and the liberals need ignorant Americans to focus on blaming someone else instead of focusing on their opportunities that this country offers.
Funny how conservatives LIKE YOU...accuse everyone else of what they are doing...then cry that they are VICTIMS...you're the one with the angry Victim Complex.
the REAL Truth:
what you are is is a BullShit-Teller..
you will come to the same no good end, as your Confederate hero's
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

Jayess, MS

#85968 Aug 7, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama agenda: destroy American freedom, prosperity and growth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 23 min They cannot kill ... 84,234
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Just Sayin 102,251
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 hr pointing out the ... 112,533
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Sat Native Landlord 9
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Virginia's ... Fri Johnny Cristian 1
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Fri Huh 8,717
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Oct 18 Traveler 11,309
More from around the web