Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! EXCEPT for you "OWNEDsville" and "Farmington"! Ah, hahahahaha!
You two (or one) are ADDICTED TO US -- and we OWN YOU!
Now do your little puppet dance for us, but not too long! We don't want to bore the people!_8-)
So True, So True
The littlebitch lives only to entertain us!

Game Point!!!!
Bitchslapping OWNEDsville

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
I could tear this post of yours to shreds. But I don't have to. Anyone that knows anything about ObamaCare will easily see the cluelessness of both it and you.
"tear it to shreads" the way DAWG trears your butt off?

you are the the poster child...
for the movement to legalize bitchslpping STUPID people

OWNEDsville you are nothing but the hydrant DAWG pees on!
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Bitchslapping OWNEDsville wrote:
<quoted text>
"tear it to shreads" the way DAWG trears your butt off?
you are the the poster child...
for the movement to legalize bitchslpping STUPID people
OWNEDsville you are nothing but the hydrant DAWG pees on!
DAWG's only purpose is to distract everyone from the Obama agenda...Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth. Plus, not to let the ignorant and uninformed turn from supporting Obama.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dog Demoncrat wrote:
<quoted text>
DAWG's only purpose is to distract everyone from the Obama agenda...Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth....
DESTROY "American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth"?

Here is the Dow Jones. Look at the growth for the past 5 years since President Obama took office! A 27% rise EACH YEAR isn't bad!

http://money.cnn.com/data/markets/dow/
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think that people should care for other people, and care what happens to them, and try to help out.
Perhaps I am more of a "Christian" than I thought I was.
Here is the first part of what JFK once said on the subject of being a liberal, as he was accepting his nomination by the New York Liberal Party on September 14, 1960:
{QUOTE} What do our opponents mean when they apply to us the label "Liberal?" If by "Liberal" they mean, as they want people to believe, someone who is soft in his policies abroad, who is against local government, and who is unconcerned with the taxpayer's dollar, then the record of this party and its members demonstrate that we are not that kind of "Liberal." But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal." {END QUOTE FROM OPENING OF SPEECH}
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fe...
Caring about people is all fine and good. I am in the "care about people" business. You can care about someone enough to not "enable" themselves into a life of dependency. Let's cut to the chase. Obama needs people,whether they are black, white, brown, or plaid to be dependent for his plan to work. He and his liberal ideologists thrive on keeping people dependent,angry,and focusing on others to blame for their situation. As time goes by,Obama and the other liberal machine politicians live their fruitful lives and the ones they were supposed to help find out too late, they were used. There will never be a replacement for self reliance, hard work, and competition. To all the "I didn't get a fair chance"people out there,nobody forced you to get pregnant,do drugs,or quit school. Look in the mirror and there is your problem...
interesting

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>DESTROY "American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth"?

Here is the Dow Jones. Look at the growth for the past 5 years since President Obama took office! A 27% rise EACH YEAR isn't bad!

http://money.cnn.com/data/markets/dow/
Does the wool itch when it's pulled over your eyes?
Obama Bin Lyin

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Unreal: Government To Spend 2 Billion Buying Land And Giving It Back To Indian Tribes

Meanwhile we are told we are having to gut military to its lowest levels since World War 2, and the Administration is touting the horrors of a sequestration that they themselves created.

Are those concerned happy with this arrangement? No, they already see the huge boondoggle coming and are fighting over their piece of the pie. Not to mention those who will be forced off their land and made to sell.

WASHINGTON, Aug. 4 (UPI)— The U.S. government is gearing up to spend nearly $2 billion on 10 million acres of land that will in turn be given back to Native American tribes.

The plan entails buying back reservation land from willing sellers and distributing that land among 150 tribes across the nation, the McClatchy Newspapers reported Sunday.

Congress agreed to the buyback in 2010 to settle a lawsuit.

“We can improve Indian Country if people will go along with this program and sell their interests back to their tribes,” Kevin Washburn, the head of the Bureau of Indian Affairs, said in an interview.

Meanwhile, tribe leaders say 45 percent of the land will go to just seven tribes, while other tribes will have to fight over the rest.

“We’re all going to be fighting for scraps,” said Chief James Allan of Idaho’s Coeur d’Alene Tribe

And, many believe that property owners are expected to be reluctant sellers.

“This is a modern day retaking of the land and, given the historical implications of that, they don’t want to relive it,” said Les Riding-In, assistant dean and director of graduate studies at the University of Texas-Arlington and a member of the Comanche Tribe.“It’s reminiscent of how the government took the land back when colonization was happening.”

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/08/04/unreal-gov...

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
DAWG's only purpose is to distract everyone from the Obama agenda...Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth. Plus, not to let the ignorant and uninformed turn from supporting Obama.
Oh for Christ's sake...
You even complain about liberal bias in the obituaries section.

U R FullofShit

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the kind of Republican that thinks education is a luxury.

U R FullofSHIT
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh for Christ's sake...
You even complain about liberal bias in the obituaries section.
U R FullofShit
Typical, another ignorant and uninformed Obama lover who doesn't know what to say or do. Best for you to wake up and see the destruction of freedom, prosperity and growth happening. Start attacking the Obama agenda---it will make more sence of your life and the stuff you write.
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is: not if, but when will the Obama stock market blow up and take trilions from for the American people, but not the elites again.....
Bitchslapping Demoncrat

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Typical, another ignorant and uninformed Obama lover who doesn't know what to say or do. Best for you to wake up and see the destruction of freedom, prosperity and growth happening. Start attacking the Obama agenda---it will make more sence of your life and the stuff you write.
You Can't Say This Any Clearer...U R FULLofSHIT!!!!!!

Now Deal With It!
Bitchslapping Demoncrat

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The question is: not if, but when will the Obama stock market blow up and take trilions from for the American people, but not the elites again.....
Thats what W Made Happen You Retarded A@@ Wipe ...
U R FULLofSHIT!!!

What kind of drugs(like Rush does oxycontin) are you on????

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Caring about people is all fine and good. I am in the "care about people" business. You can care about someone enough to not "enable" themselves into a life of dependency. Let's cut to the chase. Obama needs people,whether they are black, white, brown, or plaid to be dependent for his plan to work. He and his liberal ideologists thrive on keeping people dependent,angry,and focusing on others to blame for their situation. As time goes by, Obama and the other liberal machine politicians live their fruitful lives and the ones they were supposed to help find out too late, they were used. There will never be a replacement for self reliance, hard work, and competition. To all the "I didn't get a fair chance" people out there, nobody forced you to get pregnant, do drugs, or quit school. Look in the mirror and there is your problem...
Clearly, you are a big "Limbaugh fan." He fires you up with hatred and fear that someone might take something from you -- you -- the privileged -- who just happened to have been lucky enough to get a good job.

Look at your heart -- there is YOUR problem.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
When you try to look out at the world through your opaque black glasses and see nothing wrong, do you realize that you are unable to see anything because of your prejudices?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Typical, another ignorant and uninformed Obama lover who doesn't know what to say or do. Best for you to wake up and see the destruction of freedom, prosperity and growth happening. Start attacking the Obama agenda--- it will make more sence of your life and the stuff you write.
Ah, yes! Yet another fatcat conservative nodding his head mindlessly in agreement with Rush Limbaugh. You are called "dittoheads" for a reason, you know. And many of you are proud of it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Easy answer: When the Republicans take over the government again and start more of their silly military and other mindless adventures, without paying for them.

If you are an elite -- you LOVE the Republicans -- the protectors of the elite.
Obama Bin Lyin

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

WARNING: THIS POST IS RACIST

Who’s Joshua Chellew? The fact that you don’t know his name is the whole point. But that’s not your fault.

Marietta Daily Journal, 7/3/13:

http://www.mdjonline.com/view/full_story/2303...

Four south Cobb teenagers are in custody in connection with the beating death of a 36-year-old Mableton man on Mableton Parkway early Sundaymorning…

They have been accused in the beating death of Joshua Heath Chellew, 36…

According to the warrant, the four teenagers are accused of starting a fight with Chellew at a Chevron gas station in the 6200 block of Mableton Parkway near Community Drive at about 1:20 a.m. Sunday. They repeatedly punched and kicked him, according to police.

While attempting to escape, Chellew backed into the center five-lane highway and was pushed to the ground and knocked unconscious, the warrant states.

They then walked away from Chellew,“leaving him helpless,” and he was eventually hit by a car, the warrant states.

A horrible, senseless murder. Why hasn’t it received wider attention?

This might be why. Joshua Chellew:

The men who murdered him:

If Obama had four more sons…

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest news story in the United States. It would have knocked the Zimmerman trial out of the news.

Yep. Or, if Chellew had been able to defend himself against one or all of them, he’d be the new George Zimmerman. We’d be seeing baby pictures of his attackers. Al Sharpton would be marching. Jay Carney would be filibustering away all questions about Obama’s latest race-baiting. MSNBC would be on full alert.
But Chellew wasn’t able to defend himself. He probably deserved it, right? I mean, just look at him. You can’t get any whiter than that.
interesting

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

<quoted text>When you try to look out at the world through your opaque black glasses and see nothing wrong, do you realize that you are unable to see anything because of your prejudices?
So you think I'm prejudice? WOW, is that what you do, you can't come up with an intelligent answer so you go to that?
Yeah, based on my post above....I don't like sheep.
interesting

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You're the kind of Republican that thinks education is a luxury.

U R FullofSHIT
Haha, that's right....REPUBLICANS think that way. You are crazy!
I do think my education however has brought me lots of luxury items. Some of which you will probably never ever come near unless you are hired to clean them. I can't believe after all of these posts you still think people think you have an ounce of intelligence or wit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••