Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah, racist bullshit-blah!!!
The REAL Truth:
Liberals have stopped you CONservatives from destroying this country...now all you can do, is destroy yourselves... LOL
I'm lov'n it!
Police Chief Mark Kessler's videos show that the CONservatives have in mind destroying more than just themselves. "Libtards beware" of Kessler and the thousands more like him who have decided to take the law into their own "gun-grabbing" hands.
Eon flux

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

I love a good blunt.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

mEAT me in St Louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooohhhh ...lol
If I'm getting inside your masters degreed brain...and flipping you out...GOOD!!!!!
I OWN YOU
Tell me, what does exactly does " I OWN YOU" mean? You or nobody else owns anybody. That gives me a headache every time I see it!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The "half of the country" which is "ignorant and uninformed" tends to be the "conservative" half. But they are certainly not "silent" or "silenced," especially some of the most extreme right-wingers.
Here is a "right-winger" that you "gun-huggers" can be proud of: Police Chief Mark Kessler of Gilberton Borough (pop. 834), Pennsylvania. The chief basically says that he will not enforce any gun laws which, in his opinion, violate the Second Amendment. The chief punctuates his tirades with profanity and automatic-weapons fire. The mayor stands by the chief, and considers his statements to be a "free speech" issue.(Not crossing the chief sounds like a rather good idea for the mayor.)
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7185-police...
Don't stop watching when the chief moves out of camera field-of-view. He is just reloading, with bullets and "f-words."
If you liked the video of Kessler linked above, YouTube gives you the option of watching 7 more of the chief's rants.
I love these videos. Kessler will do a lot to persuade the "Pelozies" (Pelosi), "Rieds" (Reid), & Franks & "Wieners" (Weiner) to enact more and more legislation in their efforts to keep firearms out of the hands of mentally-disturbed individuals.
I guess you'll be giving up your firearm if you have one? Hee, hee!

CHEERS!
concerned

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>The "half of the country" which is "ignorant and uninformed" tends to be the "conservative" half. But they are certainly not "silent" or "silenced," especially some of the most extreme right-wingers.

Here is a "right-winger" that you "gun-huggers" can be proud of: Police Chief Mark Kessler of Gilberton Borough (pop. 834), Pennsylvania. The chief basically says that he will not enforce any gun laws which, in his opinion, violate the Second Amendment. The chief punctuates his tirades with profanity and automatic-weapons fire. The mayor stands by the chief, and considers his statements to be a "free speech" issue.(Not crossing the chief sounds like a rather good idea for the mayor.)

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7185-police...

Don't stop watching when the chief moves out of camera field-of-view. He is just reloading, with bullets and "f-words."

If you liked the video of Kessler linked above, YouTube gives you the option of watching 7 more of the chief's rants.

I love these videos. Kessler will do a lot to persuade the "Pelozies" (Pelosi), "Rieds" (Reid), & Franks & "Wieners" (Weiner) to enact more and more legislation in their efforts to keep firearms out of the hands of mentally-disturbed individuals.
Your comments are simply your opinion.
Does it upset you when someone upholds the law and constitution? It shouldn't, but oh well, that's your opinion....everyone's got one.
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, what does exactly does " I OWN YOU" mean? You or nobody else owns anybody. That gives me a headache every time I see it!
CHEERS!
GOOD!!!!

blessings
CHEERS
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I OWN NO ONE, nothing and that's ok. I choose to belittle everyone because I am unhappy in my own life, it makes me feel good.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you'll be giving up your firearm if you have one? Hee, hee!...
Did you watch Police Chief Kessler's rant? Would you like for him to be your chief of police?

Why should anyone give up a firearm, unless high-performance, high-capacity weapons are limited further? The present law allows the ownership and (generally) the carrying of firearms.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, what does exactly does " I OWN YOU" mean? You or nobody else owns anybody. That gives me a headache every time I see it!...
One internet definition: "Means that you are superior to a group of others, in control, the boss, etc."

Often, one cause of a headache is when blood flows to rarely-used portions of the brain, in the brain's effort to think about a new or unfamiliar concept.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it upset you when someone upholds the law and constitution? It shouldn't, but oh well, that's your opinion.... everyone's got one.
No, it does not upset me when someone upholds the law and the constitution.

It does upset me when someone decides that they are the sole judge of whether an enacted law should be upheld, because of their perception of the constitution.

In my humble opinion, and despite the relatively recent last US Supreme Court decision, the Second Amendment applies, as it states, to a "well-regulated militia," and not to individual citizens.

Now ... if you wish to emulate Police Chief Kessler, whip out your video camera, your high-capacity firearms, your supply of "f-words" and tell us your opinion.
Nortondamus

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I OWN NO ONE, nothing and that's ok. I choose to belittle everyone because I am unhappy in my own life, it makes me feel good.
That gives me a headache every time I see it!

Blessings
CHEERS
Nortondamus

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

blessings
CHEERS
Mir

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Non of the above
Norotndamus

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Well Norton ...DAWG OWNs you ... its not that hard really.

The proof that you are 'OWNED' is the way DAWG wipes the floor with you everyday ...thus proving you don't know anything about the wild claims you make...that is the definition of being 'OWNED'

Norton if this is giving you a HEADACHE, it's only because of the a@@ kicking DAWG gives you everyday.

The cure ...simply remove your head from your a@@!!!

blessings
CHEERS
STL is pathetic

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Norotndamus wrote:
<quoted text>Well Norton ...DAWG OWNs you ... its not that hard really.

The proof that you are 'OWNED' is the way DAWG wipes the floor with you everyday ...thus proving you don't know anything about the wild claims you make...that is the definition of being 'OWNED'

Norton if this is giving you a HEADACHE, it's only because of the a@@ kicking DAWG gives you everyday.

blessings
CHEERS
Now don't forget to light your "Dawg shrine" and wipe your nose now.
STL tard princess = PATHETIC
You are owned by the men in white coats who pass out your meds and jello
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Norotndamus wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Norton ...DAWG OWNs you ... its not that hard really.
blessings
CHEERS
Yes Dawgie, just how many personalities do you have?
You never know which one is going to show up!

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Dawgie, just how many personalities do you have?
You never know which one is going to show up!...
Nor do you ever know when your fear and paranoia will strike again.
Jicky rarvis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

This post is from 2010!!! About voting, what are you retards still talkin about? Surely not the election cause hes gonna be out of office before you tards get done talkin about whatever it is your talkin about! Start a new post instead of an election about 2010! GEEZ IDIOTS!!!
Norotndamus

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

STL is pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Now don't forget to light your "Dawg shrine" and wipe your nose now.
STL tard princess = PATHETIC
You are owned by the men in white coats who pass out your meds and jello
s

Speaking of Pathetic ...This was posted by someone in Farmington who has exstensive knowledge of the memu at the State Hospital..LOL

Blessings
CHEERS
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

<quoted text>
Did you watch Police Chief Kessler's rant? Would you like for him to be your chief of police?
Why should anyone give up a firearm, unless high-performance, high-capacity weapons are limited further? The present law allows the ownership and (generally) the carrying of firearms.
We hear you and Obama "RANT" every day. One of Obama's supporters in the aftermath of the Martin case said,we need to give all black people guns and then we will see... Is this the type of leader with his minions we want?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••