“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#85481 Jul 22, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of ENGLAND wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to take away the title of rinse & repeat retard from the St Louis Princess? He's not going to like that. It's his only accomplishment in life.
Nope, for some reason my post didn't appear at first, then all three showed up.
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#85482 Jul 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna try your kitchen-tabletop psychological analysis again?
I have never been seriously "kicked in the gut" during my entire life. My life has been remarkably easy. That could be because I am self-reliant and do not depend upon sky-fairies to ease my way. I do the best that I can, and don't worry about what happens. If your faith eases all your problems -- Great! That's what religion is all about.
Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW, you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you? Your curtain was pulled back and we find you are no wizard at all!!!I was expecting more, but I think "we" hit a nerve; uh DAWG Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you? Your curtain was pulled back and we find you are no wizard at all!!!I was expecting more, but I think "we" hit a nerve, uh DAWG
GOP the Party of STUPID

Chesterfield, MO

#85483 Jul 22, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW, you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you? Your curtain was pulled back and we find you are no wizard at all!!!I was expecting more, but I think "we" hit a nerve; uh DAWG Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you? Your curtain was pulled back and we find you are no wizard at all!!!I was expecting more, but I think "we" hit a nerve, uh DAWG
Speaking of Wizards...

I understand that people there in Rockport got totally confused watching the Wizard of Oz...they tought it was going to be a movie about the Klan...LOL

"Bullshit-Teller" just like the Scarecrow I think you need a brain
DAWG the QUEEN of ENGLAND

United States

#85484 Jul 22, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW, you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you? Your curtain was pulled back and we find you are no wizard at all!!!I was expecting more, but I think "we" hit a nerve; uh DAWG Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you? Your curtain was pulled back and we find you are no wizard at all!!!I was expecting more, but I think "we" hit a nerve, uh DAWG
Dawg has shown many times in his mockery of Norton that he doesn't have a clue about religion. Norton runs circles around him. It's pretty funny at times. Dawg would get upset and embarrassed he would send his retard son on here to post as "pole dancing for Jesus" to try and make Norton mad. It never worked.

To Dawgs credit, with as in love as he is with Obama at least he doesn't pretend to be a Christian like the Muslim Obama does.
OWNEDsville FEMAle Retard

Chesterfield, MO

#85485 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Dawg has shown many times in his mockery of Norton that he doesn't have a clue about religion. Norton runs circles around him. It's pretty funny at times. Dawg would get upset and embarrassed he would send his retard son on here to post as "pole dancing for Jesus" to try and make Norton mad. It never worked.
To Dawgs credit, with as in love as he is with Obama at least he doesn't pretend to be a Christian like the Muslim Obama does.
Listen Lady...the only one running in circles here is YOU...like a chicken with with your head cut off ...rather messy ...but funny!

God lets you exist purely for our entertainment!

DAWG uses you as a hydrant

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#85486 Jul 22, 2013
OWNEDsville FEMAle Retard wrote:
<quoted text>Listen Lady...the only one running in circles here is YOU...like a chicken with with your head cut off ...rather messy ...but funny!

God lets you exist purely for our entertainment!

DAWG uses you as a hydrant
You shouldn't speak for God. Only God knows everyone's purpose.
So True

United States

#85487 Jul 22, 2013
Nort wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be such a liar. Every Christian attends a church which they believe teaches true doctrine. Christians believe what the NT says about "not forsaking the gathering of yourselves together." How do you gather yourselves together? Attending church services.
I already know the answer to my question. No proof exists and that is why you have not provided that proof you say you have.
You are an apologetic for Christianity. Thank you again for making my point. Anybody who claims to be a Christian and "saved" sits on a pew and listens to the preacher teaching from the pulpit. The preacher teaches you scripture and his interpretation of scripture. If you disagreed with the preacher, you would be finding another church to attend.

If your bible IS the doctrine of Christians, then explain why there are numerous "doctrines" taught by Christians of different sects. You reasoning is circular. If the bible is the only Christian doctrine, then there would not be a different denomination on every street corner. You Christians cannot even agree on what the Christian doctrine IS.

So your only strategy is to attack me. Typical. I am still awaiting your proof that the New Testament is true. You obviously cannot prove the NT is true, cuz all you have done thus far is dance around my request. Give me one proof that your NT is true.
Give me proof God does not exist

United States

#85488 Jul 22, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't speak for God. Only God knows everyone's purpose.
Looks like Dawg has tucked tail and ran. Instead he sent his retard son in to act like an idiot in hopes that the challenge will go away.
OWNEDsville FEMA Meltdown

Chesterfield, MO

#85489 Jul 22, 2013
So True wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me proof God does not exist
Proof ...you hillbillys are proof evolution can go in reverse!
So True

Park Hills, MO

#85490 Jul 22, 2013
OWNEDsville FEMA Meltdown wrote:
<quoted text>Proof ...you hillbillys are proof evolution can go in reverse!
Aww, is someone angry they didn't get their jello today? It's ok, maybe tomorrow.
OWNEDsville FEMA Meltdown

Chesterfield, MO

#85491 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Looks like Dawg has tucked tail and ran. Instead he sent his retard son in to act like an idiot in hopes that the challenge will go away.
I think it's HILLARIOUS I can say anything and OWNEDsville flips out, lol.

Power is awesome.
I can't wait to see OWNEDsville go totally Fukashemale chernobyl,

Game Point
So True

Park Hills, MO

#85492 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>Looks like Dawg has tucked tail and ran. Instead he sent his retard son in to act like an idiot in hopes that the challenge will go away.
I guess the mental facility took away his wifi for taking the STL tard's jello.

United States

#85493 Jul 22, 2013
So True wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the mental facility took away his wifi for taking the STL tard's jello.
LMAO!!

Pretty sad a dad would have to steal his sons jello, even for mental patients that's pretty low.

Maybe that is why the Princess is acting so stupid tonight. He's upset he has to go to bed with no jello.

United States

#85494 Jul 22, 2013
So True wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, is someone angry they didn't get their jello today? It's ok, maybe tomorrow.
Tomorrow is Tapioca Tuesday at the mental health facility. Hopefully Dawg doesn't try to steal the princess's pudding.
OWNEDsvilles Gets OWNED

Chesterfield, MO

#85495 Jul 22, 2013
So True wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the mental facility took away his wifi for taking the STL tard's jello.
Aww, is someone angry they didn't get their a@@ kicked today?

Don't worry YOU WILL.
OWNEDsvilles Gets OWNED

Chesterfield, MO

#85496 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
Pretty sad a dad would have to steal his sons jello, even for mental patients that's pretty low.
Maybe that is why the Princess is acting so stupid tonight. He's upset he has to go to bed with no jello.
I LOVE IT ...Just when you think OWNEDsville couldn't get more STUPID or GAY ...SHE DOES!

Thanks for proving my point
I OWN YOU
OWNEDsvilles Gets OWNED

Chesterfield, MO

#85497 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
You mean like when you get locked up, and the take away your lube?

you are OWNED
RALPH

United States

#85498 Jul 22, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralph your Racist HATE Post was reported to Topix ...and the FBI
The hate comes from Obama, the contempt he has from his white grandparents. Maybe the FBI will get on it with Obama. Obama the divider in chief.
RALPH

United States

#85499 Jul 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.noting that "Ralph" thinks "the sky is falling," and forgetting the debt legacy left by George W. Bush, Reagan, and George H.W. Bush.>
"Emagine" a Dow Jones closing at 7,949 when President Obama was inaugurated, and today's Dow Jones right now at 15,549. That is merely 27% per year ... EVERY YEAR.
"Kodos" to a guy who shot a kid? Sad.
Reagan/Bush started the road to prosperity that Clinton got the credit for with Gingridge. Clinton policies (progressives),Harry Ried, Pelozie, Barney Frank, with lame duck Bush and now Obama-America swims in crap. Your 15,549 will explode in disaster. The country lacks common sence leadership to prosperity or it is a well planned trip to disaster.

SAD? He was not a kid, but a want-a-be-gangster with fighter training that out powered the guy that shot him. NOT SAD. If the guy did not shoot him, who knows what other victims would be in this guys future. I am more comfortable with the shooter on the street than I would have been with your so called "kid".

United States

#85500 Jul 22, 2013
RALPH wrote:
<quoted text>The hate comes from Obama, the contempt he has from his white grandparents. Maybe the FBI will get on it with Obama. Obama the divider in chief.
Ya poor old Obama, so repressed by the white man. Yet he lived in Hawaii, traveled the world, went to an Ivy League school, was elected a Senator, and then elected President twice.

He did ALL that while being held down by the white man because he is black.

Poor poor oppressed Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min WTSenior 156,768
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min Chopper Read GED 58,495
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Jay 159,725
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Attorney Ge... 23 min Steele Thetruth 2
Who's got your vote in the Kentucky Senate race? 1 hr Dead Broke Bill 392
Who do you support for Superintendent of Public... (Oct '10) 1 hr concernedconserva... 48
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr libertarian 3,978

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE