Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85240 Jul 19, 2013
HAhA wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, my favorite is #2! He's a tard
Talking to yourself again? Seek help!

#85241 Jul 19, 2013
HAhA wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe poor Dawg lost, watch him squirm!!!
<.snicker!.> Why don't you go talk to yourself?_8-)

#85242 Jul 19, 2013
At a recent rally, Tea Party members were reminded that they have "incredible DNA," and were told "don't forget it."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/18/gop-...
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

#85243 Jul 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> Why don't you go talk to yourself?_8-)
Game Point
Ward 3

United States

#85244 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>Talking to yourself again? Seek help!
That's right, you and the STL tard princess think their is only 3 people posting on this site.
Don't be a dumbass, oh and start sharing your jello with your daughter.

AND THAT little minion (directed to the STL tard) is a GAMEPOINT!
Norton

Olathe, KS

#85245 Jul 19, 2013
At a recent rally, Tea Party members were reminded that they have "incredible DNA," and were told "don't forget it."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/18/gop-...
Oh,of course we believe the Huff Post! This is one of your problems! Why don't you get some real news?

CHEERS!

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#85246 Jul 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,of course we believe the Huff Post! This is one of your problems! Why don't you get some real news?

CHEERS!
It was on our local news.
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

#85247 Jul 19, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
It was on our local news.
Game Point

CHEERS!

#85248 Jul 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,of course we believe the Huff Post! This is one of your problems! Why don't you get some real news?...
Listen to the video, and decide for yourself whether those words were spoken at a Tea Party rally.

(And what did you think of the Christian Science Monitor link?)
Norton

Olathe, KS

#85249 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Listen to the video, and decide for yourself whether those words were spoken at a Tea Party rally.
(And what did you think of the Christian Science Monitor link?)
I really don't care what was spoken at a Tea Party Rally because the Liberals always turn everything into whatever makes them look bad.

I don't care to hear anything the Christian Science people have to say.

Why waste your time on junk?

CHEERS!
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85250 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>With your limited reasoning ability, I am sure that it WAS tough for you to come up with this last bit of bloviation.

But we enjoy watching you try to "keep up with the big Dawgs"! With your limited intellect, you even have to celebrate me with your name! If it were not for ME, you would not even EXIST! ROFL!_8-)
ROFLMAO!! Watching you do your Pinnochio Dance when you get your ass kicked is even funnier then when you make the stupid comments you make on a repeated basis.

Big Dawgs?? LMAO!!! You're nothing but a chihuahua yipping for attention and your retarded kid is a tea cup poodle. You have no intellect. You run from every debate challenge that gets thrown at you. You're a joke. You both are. You exists only for the rest of our entertainment.

United States

#85251 Jul 19, 2013
Ward 3 wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, you and the STL tard princess think their is only 3 people posting on this site.

Dawg and his kid are just two morons with nothing better to do with their lives then make fools out of themselves on Topix.

United States

#85252 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text><.snicker!.> Why don't you go talk to yourself?_8-)
You just can't help but prove you're a total idiot can you?
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

#85253 Jul 19, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! Watching you do your Pinnochio Dance when you get your ass kicked is even funnier then when you make the stupid comments you make on a repeated basis.
Big Dawgs?? LMAO!!! You're nothing but a chihuahua yipping for attention and your retarded kid is a tea cup poodle. You have no intellect. You run from every debate challenge that gets thrown at you. You're a joke. You both are. You exists only for the rest of our entertainment.
"You just can't help but prove you're a total idiot can you"?

Game Point!
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

#85254 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
"You're a joke. You exist only for the rest of our entertainment".

Game Point
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

#85255 Jul 19, 2013
Ward 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, you and the STL tard princess think their is only 3 people posting on this site.
You are a moron with nothing better to do with your life than make a fool out of youreself on Topix.

Game Point

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#85256 Jul 19, 2013
Ha Haa Haaa wrote:
<quoted text>You are a moron with nothing better to do with your life than make a fool out of youreself on Topix.

Game Point
Can you say anything other than "Game Point" (rhetorical question)? Is your keyboard broken and all you can do is copy and paste?

#85258 Jul 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care what was spoken at a Tea Party Rally because the Liberals always turn everything into whatever makes them look bad.
I don't care to hear anything the Christian Science people have to say.
Why waste your time on junk?...
Of course, your attitudes show the reason you depend upon the news from Fox News.

#85259 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
"You exists only for the rest of our entertainment." <.snicker!.>

My "chihuahua yapping" apparently is more than sufficient to get YOUR attention. You celebrate my existence with my name heading up your every post.

Now, be a good groupie and talk about me some more. You adore me. You (and your name) could not exist without me. I give meaning to your otherwise dull and desperate life.

#85260 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you always post and then reply to yourself? A feeble attempt to show that somebody cares about your posts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 28 min tuffet 74,985
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 40 min WhoaBuddy 79,189
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 hr Limbertwig 225,239
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) 7 hr Anonymou s 154
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Paper grows on trees 620
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 hr Dalai Lama 89,517
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 22 hr Else 83,843
More from around the web