Comments
78,421 - 78,440 of 95,660 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Squires, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83815
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dem Rep. Jim McDermott Complains To FBI Their Ad Of Most Wanted Terrorists Is “Racist” And “Offensive” Because They’re All Muslims…
~ More proof libs are deranged.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/dem-rep-ji...

UNREAL: Bloomberg’s Anti-Gun Group Lists Cop Killer Chris Dorner As Victim Of Gun Violence…
~ Dorner died after he blew his brains out during a standoff with police.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/unreal-blo...

Holder Tells Congress He Didn’t Lie To Them About James Rosen… Even Though He Did…
~ Double down.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/holder-tel...

Joe Biden Attacks Republican Amnesty Opponents As Bad Christians…
~ Says the pro-abortion Democrat.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/joe-biden-...

House GOP Amendment To Farm Bill Gives States Right To Drug Test Food Stamp Recipients…
~ Democrats would rather jam an icepick in their eyes than let this pass.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/house-gop-...

MSNBC: Newsweek Writer Claims A Baby In The Womb Is “Not A Human Being”…
~ Sick.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/msnbc-news...

Lib Rag Salon Lists Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev As A Victim Of Gun Violence…
~ A) Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed when his brother ran him over, not with a gun. B) He’s a f*cking terrorist!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/lib-rag-sa...

Harry "Ass" Reid Focuses On The Important Things… Like Genderless Bathrooms And Forcing Businesses To Hire Gay Workers…
~ A Freaking "Mousie Face" Idiot!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/harry-reid...

Report: California To Receive $1 Billion For Obamacare “Outreach”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/report-cal...

Biden: If Today’s Tough Laws On Immigration Existed In The Past, Obama Would Not Be President…
~ Well.. another sound reason to bring back tough immigration laws!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/biden-if-t...

DiFi Outraged Gitmo Terrorists Aren’t Being Allowed To “Protest” By Going On Hunger Strikes…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/difi-outra...

Obama To Pay Planned Parenthood To Work As Obamacare “Navigators”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/obama-to-p...

Hot Mic Catches NSA Boss Praising FBI Official For Supportive Testimony On Domestic Surveillance Programs:“Tell Your Boss I Owe Him Another Friggin’ Beer”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/hot-mic-ca...
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83816
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The REAL Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just like Norton yet another Bible-Babbln-Bullshit-artist!
let your Inqusition begin...put Norton on the rack please.
Both you and Norton prove the wisdom of our Founding Fathers by the Seperation of Church and State...
You are the best proof of what is wrong with the presetn GOP and it's take over by disturbed Evangelical Fundamental Extremists!
I have Wised Up...that's why I know what Fools you are!
I wish the Rapture was real ...I would love nothing better than to see you pompous dumbasses sucked into outer space...if only!!!!!
I am a very strong DEMOCRAT - as a matter of fact I worked hard last summer & fall doing volunteer work to help get Clair McCaskle re-elected. I've even got a great picture of me & her together.

I don't know if Norton is a right-wing evangelical fundamental extremist or not - BUT I'M SURE NOT!

And yes, I debate politics on Caruthersville Topix all the time. I can debunk any right wing lie or so-called scandal quicker than the wink of an eye...

I am just a Christian who is trying to bestow a little bibical knowledge to a people who are desperately in need of hearing the truth in the bible.!
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Squires, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83817
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WHY IS A RARE CARVED COLUMN FROM ‘BIBLICAL TIMES’ BEING KEPT QUIET?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/20/wh...
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83818
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Like I said before, you cannot prove or disprove a flood. Nor can you say with certainty there was no Exodus.

You sound like an athiest who is trying real hard to disprove the existence of a Creator Intelligence/God. You posted a link to NOVA as total authority of science. What a bat shit nutcase you are.

And there is evidence that suggests the Exodus and a flood in Scripture and outside the Scripture. Explain what the hiergyphics in Egypt showing an army being swallowed up by waves exists. Explain the ancient Sumerian writings in stone that speak about a worldwide flood. Timelines mean nothing because nobody alive today witnessed anything.

Can you explain the rows of stacked stones at the foot of Mt. Siani that suggests millions of people were camped there in 12 separate camps? No you cannot. Because you are the bat shit crazy, just like Norton.

The Lemurian concept is not my own. It comes from "The Hollow Earth" theory and a report was written by a Naval Officer with national security clearance and was called "Majestic." By the way, this man was killed for posting Majestic online. Sounds to me that our government wants to keep knowledge hidden.

So go goole these findings for yourself and stop being such an ignorant F'tard.
You Are CRAZY Like Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I'm serious...you're an idoit...there is mountains of reaseach ... we have robot rovers on Mars...and you dispute science... you say pyramids made electricity<snicker>...a re you RON PAUL by any chance?
all this BATSHITCRAZY-bullshit you say ...well it's just like Morman's believing God lives on Kolob...might as well be Lemuria...LOL
You should know geologic time is all around us...like the limestone under us in Missouri...we were once at the bottom of a ancient sea...EONS ago..not just 6 thousand years ago.
Listen there WAS NO EXODUS...the evidence does not prove it to be true...there was No Great Flood that covered the whole Earth ...the geological record proves that...that some of what you claim about the merging of Roman and Mystery religions in the 1 century AD into Christinaity is true...but that is where you start getting crazy ...LIKE NORTON
It's obvious you know nothing of history or of recent and confirmed archeological discoveries...by your own confession that you believe the Earth is hollow...well it would resemble the inside of your head! <snicker>
I suggest you grab hold of a powerful Lemurian crystal with one hand and with your other free hand, grab hold of one of your ears and then try to yank your head out of your ass!
God Bless
CHEERS :)
MYMY

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83819
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Seriously. www.weaselzippers.us . That sounds like another tea party cuke site that feeds all you gopers' egos. Just like the Drudge "Fudge" Report and FOX Fake News. lmao

All political sites are biased towards one party or another. Can you not think and reason on your own, without posting links to sites that are mouthpieces for Karl Rove and Company.

Come on. Your links to fallacy mean nothing.
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
Dem Rep. Jim McDermott Complains To FBI Their Ad Of Most Wanted Terrorists Is “Racist” And “Offensive” Because They’re All Muslims…
~ More proof libs are deranged.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/dem-rep-ji...
UNREAL: Bloomberg’s Anti-Gun Group Lists Cop Killer Chris Dorner As Victim Of Gun Violence…
~ Dorner died after he blew his brains out during a standoff with police.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/unreal-blo...
Holder Tells Congress He Didn’t Lie To Them About James Rosen… Even Though He Did…
~ Double down.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/holder-tel...
Joe Biden Attacks Republican Amnesty Opponents As Bad Christians…
~ Says the pro-abortion Democrat.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/joe-biden-...
House GOP Amendment To Farm Bill Gives States Right To Drug Test Food Stamp Recipients…
~ Democrats would rather jam an icepick in their eyes than let this pass.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/house-gop-...
MSNBC: Newsweek Writer Claims A Baby In The Womb Is “Not A Human Being”…
~ Sick.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/msnbc-news...
Lib Rag Salon Lists Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev As A Victim Of Gun Violence…
~ A) Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed when his brother ran him over, not with a gun. B) He’s a f*cking terrorist!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/lib-rag-sa...
Harry "Ass" Reid Focuses On The Important Things… Like Genderless Bathrooms And Forcing Businesses To Hire Gay Workers…
~ A Freaking "Mousie Face" Idiot!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/harry-reid...
Report: California To Receive $1 Billion For Obamacare “Outreach”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/report-cal...
Biden: If Today’s Tough Laws On Immigration Existed In The Past, Obama Would Not Be President…
~ Well.. another sound reason to bring back tough immigration laws!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/biden-if-t...
DiFi Outraged Gitmo Terrorists Aren’t Being Allowed To “Protest” By Going On Hunger Strikes…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/difi-outra...
Obama To Pay Planned Parenthood To Work As Obamacare “Navigators”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/obama-to-p...
Hot Mic Catches NSA Boss Praising FBI Official For Supportive Testimony On Domestic Surveillance Programs:“Tell Your Boss I Owe Him Another Friggin’ Beer”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/20/hot-mic-ca...
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83820
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very clear that you have researched this subject at great length, and I will vouch that you know it far more than I. I just diddle around quoting the KJV of the Bible, to shoot Norton down. And -- yes -- sometimes I am ashamed to make such sport of him, but perhaps the "Debbil makes me do it"?
I have posed numerous Bible questions to Norton, and he has never answered any of them, primarily because he knows that, if he were to do so, it would reveal various of the flaws of the Bible, which he maintains that he believes in its entirety -- all 14 (or more) versions of it, I suppose.
Having been a ("southern") Baptist for many years, I know that I understand the "Plan of Salvation" as well as Norton. I am very surprised at the re-wording of John 3:16 in the NIV (New and Improved?) version of the Bible - which Norton uses. The "improved" verse removes the word "begotten" which casts doubt on the entire human "birth" of Jesus.
I generally do not lay this on Norton, but Jesus was, presumably, sent to earth as a human, and NOT as a "god." If Jesus WERE a god on earth, then he could not have been crucified as a perfect sinless human for OUR sins. But the Bible clearly tells us of several "miracles" which the HUMAN Jesus presumably performed.
HUMANS do not perform miracles. Only GODS do that. Thus, Jesus was a GOD while here on earth, and could not die as a sinless HUMAN for our sins.
Sorry, Norton! Jesus blew it when he performed all those parlor tricks to impress the people.
Yellow Dawg Democrat,
How can you say you are a long standing southern baptist & then turn around in another post & say you doubt seriously if Christ ever existed???

Now, I don't in anyway agree with the Baptists & their mis-interpretation of the bible - BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT ALL BAPTISTS AT LEAST BELIEVED IN CHRIST! Maybe, I've given Baptists more credit than they are due.

When you say you believe you know the plan of salvation (in light of your other remarks) I had to laugh. No, Dawg - you do NOT KNOW THE PLAN OF SALVATION - if you don't believe that you must be baptized in water (immerced in water) for the remision of your sins). You also do not know the plan of salvation if you believe you are saved before baptism...

I can't help wonder - if you're not thinking with a clear head. It also makes me wonder what's got your thinking processes so foggy & mixed up... Could it be something you drank or smoked...?
You Are So Nortonesque

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83821
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Contraire wrote:
Can you explain the rows of stacked stones at the foot of Mt. Siani that suggests millions of people were camped there in 12 separate camps? No you cannot. Because you are the bat shit crazy, just like Norton.
The Lemurian concept is not my own. It comes from "The Hollow Earth" theory and a report was written by a Naval Officer with national security clearance and was called "Majestic." By the way, this man was killed for posting Majestic online. Sounds to me that our government wants to keep knowledge hidden.
So go goole these findings for yourself and stop being such an ignorant F'tard.
<quoted text>
You must be related to Norton ...because you are totally full of shit!
There are NO millions of stones stacked at the bottom of Mt Sinai...another big problem for the Exodus...just because you spot pyscotic stuff out like the Lemurinas live inthe center of the Earth...you can't back up anything ...
OMG you're so totally Norton-esque!

The Sinai peninsula has traditionally been considered Sinai's location by Christians, although it should also be noted that the peninsula gained its name from this tradition, and was not called that in Josephus' time or earlier.[7](The Sinai was earlier inhabited by the Monitu and was called Mafkat or Country of Turquoise.) In early Christian times, a number of Anchorites settled on Mount Serbal, considering it to be the biblical mountain, and in the 4th century a monastery was constructed at its base.[22] Nevertheless, Josephus had stated that Mount Sinai was the highest of all the mountains thereabout,[23] which would imply that Mount Catherine was actually the mountain in question, if Sinai was to be sited on the Sinai peninsula at all;[7] in the 6th century, Saint Catherine's Monastery was constructed at the base of this mountain, leading to the abandonment of the monastery at Serbal, and two monks, allegedly in 300 CEUnlike these Christian traditions, Bedouin tradition considered Jabal Musa, which lies adjacent to Mount Catherine, to be the biblical mountain,[7] and it is this mountain that local tour groups and religious groups presently advertise as the biblical Mount Sinai; this claim goes back to the time of Helena of Constantinople[citation needed]. Evidently this view was eventually taken up by Christian groups as well, as in the 16th century a church was constructed at the peak of this mountain,.
According to the book of Exodus, a lot of Jews were wandering this desert, and it seems extremely unlikely (bordering on impossible) for this many people to leave absolutely no trace, especially when traces have been found for smaller groups of people which predated the Exodus in that same desert.
Just like the lack of evidence is itself strong evidence against the war between the Nephites and the Lamanites in the Americas as told in the Book of Mormon, the same is true with the Exodus story in the Torah.
The Exodus like Norton"s Rapture and your Lemuria IS FICTION
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83822
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Contraire wrote:
Norton, you prove my point. If you were 100% sure your religion is the only way to Heaven, then you would not resort to calling others who threaten your system of belief names. You can call me whatever you want. Because nothing you can say threatens my beliefs. I am not offended at all. I just know all the bs christians like to argue about because I grew up as a christian and stayed a christian until I was 50 years old.
Realize this: Nobody can say, "I am saved." Nobody will know whether or not they are "saved" until one dies and crosses over to the spiritual realm.
Those things on our backs are not wings; They are shoulder blades. Calling people negative names is not very Christlike, Norton. You cannot hope to win anyone of us over by attacking us. But I would not go back to being a judgmental, backbiting christian for all the money and power in the world. I no longer fear death. I am connected to the Source of all life. Whenever IT sends the angel of death to fetch me, I will be looking forward to shedding this old flesh and moving on to a higher reality where all things are known. Our days are numbered when the soul enters the flesh. When our number is up, we are out of here whether it be willing or fighting.
It really matters not what you believe. God is interested in what we do. Do you act like a body with a soul, or do you act like a soul with a body. We are all spiritual beings, whether we realize it or not. Everything God Created has a spark of HIM inside it. Even the rocks that you believe are inanimate objects have a spark of God and are aware of themselves. We cannot escape God, because we are all inside of HIM as HIS Creation. So be good to nature and do good works. Because in doing so, we are connecting with HIM.
<quoted text>
Sorry to disagree with you again! However, I do not think I am going to sprout wings :))! I will have a new body much better than the one I have now and YES a person should know if they are going to make Heaven. If you're going there, you will know it!
I guess you believe your way and I will believe mine.

CHEERS!
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83823
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Learn to read. I never said there were millions of stones. I said there were stacked stones in 12 areas alongside each other that indicates that 12 camps existed there.

Why don't you stop running to your favorite website, taking their material, and cutting and pasting it onto topix as if you wrote it yourself, rather than doing the right thing and using quotation marks to indicate you are quoting someone.

That is called plagarism. And you prolly don't understand half of what you just plagarized, F'tard.

You Are So Nortonesque wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be related to Norton ...because you are totally full of shit!
There are NO millions of stones stacked at the bottom of Mt Sinai...another big problem for the Exodus...just because you spot pyscotic stuff out like the Lemurinas live inthe center of the Earth...you can't back up anything ...
OMG you're so totally Norton-esque!
The Sinai peninsula has traditionally been considered Sinai's location by Christians, although it should also be noted that the peninsula gained its name from this tradition, and was not called that in Josephus' time or earlier.[7](The Sinai was earlier inhabited by the Monitu and was called Mafkat or Country of Turquoise.) In early Christian times, a number of Anchorites settled on Mount Serbal, considering it to be the biblical mountain, and in the 4th century a monastery was constructed at its base.[22] Nevertheless, Josephus had stated that Mount Sinai was the highest of all the mountains thereabout,[23] which would imply that Mount Catherine was actually the mountain in question, if Sinai was to be sited on the Sinai peninsula at all;[7] in the 6th century, Saint Catherine's Monastery was constructed at the base of this mountain, leading to the abandonment of the monastery at Serbal, and two monks, allegedly in 300 CEUnlike these Christian traditions, Bedouin tradition considered Jabal Musa, which lies adjacent to Mount Catherine, to be the biblical mountain,[7] and it is this mountain that local tour groups and religious groups presently advertise as the biblical Mount Sinai; this claim goes back to the time of Helena of Constantinople[citation needed]. Evidently this view was eventually taken up by Christian groups as well, as in the 16th century a church was constructed at the peak of this mountain,.
According to the book of Exodus, a lot of Jews were wandering this desert, and it seems extremely unlikely (bordering on impossible) for this many people to leave absolutely no trace, especially when traces have been found for smaller groups of people which predated the Exodus in that same desert.
Just like the lack of evidence is itself strong evidence against the war between the Nephites and the Lamanites in the Americas as told in the Book of Mormon, the same is true with the Exodus story in the Torah.
The Exodus like Norton"s Rapture and your Lemuria IS FICTION
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83824
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellow Dawg Democrat,
How can you say you are a long standing southern baptist & then turn around in another post & say you doubt seriously if Christ ever existed???
Now, I don't in anyway agree with the Baptists & their mis-interpretation of the bible - BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT ALL BAPTISTS AT LEAST BELIEVED IN CHRIST! Maybe, I've given Baptists more credit than they are due.
When you say you believe you know the plan of salvation (in light of your other remarks) I had to laugh. No, Dawg - you do NOT KNOW THE PLAN OF SALVATION - if you don't believe that you must be baptized in water (immerced in water) for the remision of your sins). You also do not know the plan of salvation if you believe you are saved before baptism...
I can't help wonder - if you're not thinking with a clear head. It also makes me wonder what's got your thinking processes so foggy & mixed up... Could it be something you drank or smoked...?
Anybody that calls themselves a Christian should know that they are saved FIRST and then comes the water baptism, if they choose. There is a difference between water baptism and being baptized in the Holy Spirit! Water baptism will not save you from Hell......period! That is stupid!

CHEERS!
You are so stupid

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83825
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the poster said the area was big enough to hold millions of people.
you are in such a hurry to attack the poster that you don't even read what was actually said.

You are a real double dumba**
You Are So Nortonesque wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be related to Norton ...because you are totally full of shit!
There are NO millions of stones stacked at the bottom of Mt Sinai...another big problem for the Exodus...just because you spot pyscotic stuff out like the Lemurinas live inthe center of the Earth...you can't back up anything ...
OMG you're so totally Norton-esque!
The Sinai peninsula has traditionally been considered Sinai's location by Christians, although it should also be noted that the peninsula gained its name from this tradition, and was not called that in Josephus' time or earlier.[7](The Sinai was earlier inhabited by the Monitu and was called Mafkat or Country of Turquoise.) In early Christian times, a number of Anchorites settled on Mount Serbal, considering it to be the biblical mountain, and in the 4th century a monastery was constructed at its base.[22] Nevertheless, Josephus had stated that Mount Sinai was the highest of all the mountains thereabout,[23] which would imply that Mount Catherine was actually the mountain in question, if Sinai was to be sited on the Sinai peninsula at all;[7] in the 6th century, Saint Catherine's Monastery was constructed at the base of this mountain, leading to the abandonment of the monastery at Serbal, and two monks, allegedly in 300 CEUnlike these Christian traditions, Bedouin tradition considered Jabal Musa, which lies adjacent to Mount Catherine, to be the biblical mountain,[7] and it is this mountain that local tour groups and religious groups presently advertise as the biblical Mount Sinai; this claim goes back to the time of Helena of Constantinople[citation needed]. Evidently this view was eventually taken up by Christian groups as well, as in the 16th century a church was constructed at the peak of this mountain,.
According to the book of Exodus, a lot of Jews were wandering this desert, and it seems extremely unlikely (bordering on impossible) for this many people to leave absolutely no trace, especially when traces have been found for smaller groups of people which predated the Exodus in that same desert.
Just like the lack of evidence is itself strong evidence against the war between the Nephites and the Lamanites in the Americas as told in the Book of Mormon, the same is true with the Exodus story in the Torah.
The Exodus like Norton"s Rapture and your Lemuria IS FICTION
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83826
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a very strong DEMOCRAT - as a matter of fact I worked hard last summer & fall doing volunteer work to help get Clair McCaskle re-elected. I've even got a great picture of me & her together.
I don't know if Norton is a right-wing evangelical fundamental extremist or not - BUT I'M SURE NOT!
And yes, I debate politics on Caruthersville Topix all the time. I can debunk any right wing lie or so-called scandal quicker than the wink of an eye...
I am just a Christian who is trying to bestow a little bibical knowledge to a people who are desperately in need of hearing the truth in the bible.!
I am a Bible believing Christian......not a right wing extremeist!
I, too, am trying to bestow a little biblical knowledge to people who are desperately in need of hearing the gospel.

However, we can argue baptism all day and will probably disagree.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83827
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

You Are CRAZY Like Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I'm serious...you're an idoit...there is mountains of reaseach ... we have robot rovers on Mars...and you dispute science... you say pyramids made electricity<snicker>...a re you RON PAUL by any chance?
all this BATSHITCRAZY-bullshit you say ...well it's just like Morman's believing God lives on Kolob...might as well be Lemuria...LOL
You should know geologic time is all around us...like the limestone under us in Missouri...we were once at the bottom of a ancient sea...EONS ago..not just 6 thousand years ago.
Listen there WAS NO EXODUS...the evidence does not prove it to be true...there was No Great Flood that covered the whole Earth ...the geological record proves that...that some of what you claim about the merging of Roman and Mystery religions in the 1 century AD into Christinaity is true...but that is where you start getting crazy ...LIKE NORTON
It's obvious you know nothing of history or of recent and confirmed archeological discoveries...by your own confession that you believe the Earth is hollow...well it would resemble the inside of your head! <snicker>
I suggest you grab hold of a powerful Lemurian crystal with one hand and with your other free hand, grab hold of one of your ears and then try to yank your head out of your ass!
God Bless
CHEERS :)
The Bible says the whole earth was flooded. I rest my case!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83828
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

You Are Just Like Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence is what's left and NOT left behind...YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE
There IS NO EVIDENCE of the Exodus...DEAL WITH IT!!!!
Just because you're uniformed about Modern Archeology is just that...it shouws you're as pompous and stupid as Norton is
As for my theory, you're just spinning Bullshit!
You Are Just Like Norton
I believe the Bible to be the whole truth. There was an exodus. Give it up.......you can't win because God is still in control and always will be.

CHEERS!
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83829
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That's funny, Norton. I know a lot of delusional pew occupiers who believe they will be busting through the gates of Heaven after the "rapture" takes place. They are deceiving themselves by playing church, thus playing with God.

However, I pointed out to you in a previouos post the discrepancy between Matthew and Luke's geneaology of Jesus. Can you please explain that to all we "satanists", as you like to call anybody who denounces your false doctrines.
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disagree with you again! However, I do not think I am going to sprout wings :))! I will have a new body much better than the one I have now and YES a person should know if they are going to make Heaven. If you're going there, you will know it!
I guess you believe your way and I will believe mine.
CHEERS!
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83830
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the Bible to be the whole truth. There was an exodus. Give it up.......you can't win because God is still in control and always will be.
CHEERS!
Norton, you cannot reason with an idiotic cheater who likes to plagarize material on the internet and present is as if it were their own.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83831
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

You are so stupid wrote:
the poster said the area was big enough to hold millions of people.
you are in such a hurry to attack the poster that you don't even read what was actually said.
You are a real double dumba**
<quoted text>
Wow that was so Norton-esque

You are one sad LumerianASSclown... I love how this thread has turned into a Raving FREAK Show...LOL

I'm just sitting back enjoying FUNdamentalist Extremeist go after Lumerians - Nephites go after Lamanites ...hahahaha

Maybe this is the Rapture to Kolob...hahahahaha


It's a RNC strategy meeting...hahahahahahahaha

God Bless
CHEERS :)
Doesnt matter

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83832
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It doesn't matter who get's office there gonna mess it up anyway!
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83833
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

It depends on which version of the New Testament you read. The King James Version of the New Testament says that "you must be reborn of water (baptized) and of the spirit to enter Heaven".

I know some of the modified versions of the New Testment have changed the meaning of numerous verses, just like the writers of the New Testament took verses from the Old Testament out of context and mistranlated them. In turn, the verses take on an entirely new meaning.

That is why I stick with the original Hebrew versions of the Holy Scriptures. When sages of old copied the Torah, one wrong copied letter would make the entire book invalid. It would then be discarded and burned. So when I say original Hebrew Torah Texts, I mean every copied letter is exactly the same as the Torah used to copy from. God Commanded the Jews not to add one letter or take away one letter of Torah. So to this day the Jews honor this Commandment.
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Bible believing Christian......not a right wing extremeist!
I, too, am trying to bestow a little biblical knowledge to people who are desperately in need of hearing the gospel.
However, we can argue baptism all day and will probably disagree.
CHEERS!
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83834
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the Bible to be the whole truth. There was an exodus. Give it up.......you can't win because God is still in control and always will be.
CHEERS!
NORTON ...you can't control your bowl movements...or your mouth...they same substance flows out of both!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••