Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 3,882)

Showing posts 77,621 - 77,640 of95,088
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Deborah Schitz Wasserdumb

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party NAZI Extremists wrote:
The REAL Truth:
Maybe this would be a good time to take away their guns.
Thank you. We need to throw out the whole Constitution while we're at it. Glad to know we can rely on Nazis like yourself.
Barney Frank

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party NAZI Extremists wrote:
Tea Partier On Susan Collins:'Shoot Her' And She Would Listen On Immigration Reform
Two tea party activists joked on a conference call on Wednesday that the only way to get Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) to listen to their views on immigration reform would be to shoot her, and the response from others was only laughter and "oohs," according to ThinkProgress.
The statement was made during a Tea Party call hosted by the Eagle Forum group. The statements, made by two callers who didn't reveal their full names, was transcribed by ThinkProgress:
BOB FROM MAINE: Iím from Maine and our Tea Party will be meeting up next week. What is the best way that we can get our senator to listen to us?
ANOTHER CALLER: Shoot her.[laughter]
MODERATOR: Yes, we will shoot her withÖ(inaudible) and phone calls.
Damn I miss shooting my man goo in your upturned ass.
A GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nancy Piglosi wrote:
<quoted text>I want to take this time to thank you for your willingness to be a shill for the good of our party. We rely heavily on drones like yourself to blather on and bleat like the sheep you are.
Are there any more Saint Louis Sock Puppet's like you back at the trailer court?
You're not fool'n anyone...

Thank you Attorney General Alberto Gonzales...nice to hear from you again...you took incompetence to a whole new level.

Infact you're the best defense Eric Holder could ever have
Brock O Drama

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Gerorge Soros called. He misses your deep throat skills. And then i'll give you some dark stuff if Michelle gives my junk back to me. She's not just a homely ape, she's an evil ball buster.
Bildo Clintoon

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

SAINT LOUIS COCKSUCKER wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI do you even know who Rev Phelps is?...you don't!
thanks for sharing with us that you are a guilt ridden Baptist...maybe if you get your raise at WalMart,you might think about joinng the Methodist Church?
You ARE really sad.
You tell 'em, molester. Oh, sorry about your blue dress. I'm making a habit of that.
Big Dickhead Durbin

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
WWJD? Tell the truth just like I did!
CHEERS!
I'm sorry. After reviewing your application we have discovered that your IQ well over 30 disqualifies you to be a member of the Democart Party. Perhaps if you could get a lobotomy, we could review your situation again.
Senator Fatty Murray

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

SUPPORT NAMBLA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not fool'n anyone...
Thank you Attorney General Alberto Gonzales...nice to hear from you again...you took incompetence to a whole new level.
Infact you're the best defense Eric Holder could ever have
Is that you John Gacy? Get back here to Washington to hep us craft our Child Care legislation.
Al Franken

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

What we need to rejuvinate our party is an end to laws against bestiality, pedophilia, and necrophila. I mean everyone knows we engage in it regularly but I believe we should admit that it's part of our party platfom and run on it!!!
Senator Maria Cuntwell

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

We appreciate the support of all of the eunuchs in Saint Louis that go onto Topix and regurgitate our talking points. We realize they are pretty much worthless for anything else.
Atty General Eric Airhead

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to put a bounty on all white people except the trolls in my party. Nothing would make me happier than to march all of the White Devils into a bunker before popping off some Zyklon-B!!! I get so hard thinking I can be the next Adolph!!! Sig Heil!!!!
ST LOUIS SUCKS

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

A GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>FYI do you even know who Rev Phelps is?...you don't!

thanks for sharing with us that you are a guilt ridden Baptist...maybe if you get your raise at WalMart,you might think about joinng the Methodist Church?

You ARE really sad.
He's a whacko wanna be preacher from Kansas. He's also a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT. As whacko as he is you are still the bigger whacko.
Senator Mary Landfill

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

I think it's so cute the way Yellow Dawg prances around all of the men begging for a "bone". Nothing makes him happier than being on the bottonm of the dogpile with all of those naked guys filling every one of his "pooch holes".

Thanks for entertaining the "troops", YDW. Don't know how you can even have any elasticity in your sphincter anymore.
Sen Kirsten Dildobrain

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

ST LOUIS SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a whacko wanna be preacher from Kansas. He's also a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT. As whacko as he is you are still the bigger whacko.
Good. We need more good men like Reverend Phelps to lead our flock. We need to be the best in everything . Including upholding our position as the party of hate!
ST LOUIS SUCKS

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Sen Kirsten Dildobrain wrote:
<quoted text>Good. We need more good men like Reverend Phelps to lead our flock. We need to be the best in everything . Including upholding our position as the party of hate!
Obama is trying his best. At least he has taken some leadership initiative when it comes to the AP/Fox scandal by assigning Eric Holder to investigate Eric Holder.

Can't really blame him for being out of the loop on Benghazi either. He needed his sleep for the big golf game he had scheduled the next day.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

ST LOUIS SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is trying his best. At least he has taken some leadership initiative when it comes to the AP/Fox scandal by assigning Eric Holder to investigate Eric Holder.
Can't really blame him for being out of the loop on Benghazi either. He needed his sleep for the big golf game he had scheduled the next day.
my my my you're having a Chernobly Meltdown

Clam down...At least now we can say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED and mean it!!!!

I OWN YOU...bi*ch!

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

This thread has reached an all time low.
sad

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

A GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>FYI do you even know who Rev Phelps is?...you don't!

You ARE really sad.
You obviously are clueless. Sorry lady, I'm not a baptist but I sure can spot a moron....found you!
Lol

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Big Dickhead Durbin wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry. After reviewing your application we have discovered that your IQ well over 30 disqualifies you to be a member of the Democart Party. Perhaps if you could get a lobotomy, we could review your situation again.
Hahahaha!
Lol

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Al Franken wrote:
What we need to rejuvinate our party is an end to laws against bestiality, pedophilia, and necrophila. I mean everyone knows we engage in it regularly but I believe we should admit that it's part of our party platfom and run on it!!!
Don't forget the party of baby killers or "save the trees but kill the babies" or wait one more....."it's not our call to end human life for prisoners....just for babies"

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Hairy Peed wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing we Democrats were on board with President Bush on his WMD claims. Still molesting children?
Bush lied to everyone. In the old days, we could depend upon the president to tell the truth.

History shows that Bush had several reports on his desk which clearly showed that Iraq did not have WMD, but he (or, more likely Dick Cheney) decided to ignore those reports and to wage war on a third-world country which was not responsible for 9/11 or WMD.

There's "no business" like "WAR BUSINESS" -- especially when it involves taking charge of a country's oil reserves.

(Still defending Bush43 and Cheney, neither of whom can travel outside the US, because they know that Interpol will arrest them and that they will be tried in an international court for war crimes?)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,621 - 77,640 of95,088
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••