Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82956 May 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes, you choose to believe the entire Bible above all evidence showing that it has errors.
2. No, I am not a "traveling encyclopedia," but if I were, I would be accompanied by a large number of pages.
3. I DO agree that "the Bible fits together like a puzzle." Since no one has ever been able to put all the pieces together, there are perhaps a 100 denominations, or more.
4. You have proved time and time again on this thread that you are unable to answer simple questions about the Bible. You might take the time to research your own "holy book," if it would not be too much work for you.
5. Huh? You say that people believe in the "Mermaid Hoax," whatever that is? Consider that YOU believe that some guy lived three days in the belly of a "great fish," that God completely flooded the face of the earth, and that thunder is "the magnificent voice of God." Amazing how gullible you are!
I am sorry for your stupidity and ignorance! Yes, I believe every word of what the Bible says. God can do anything! Yes, he even created YOU!

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82957 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You and every other American have a right to believe whatever they want. I, also, have a right to freedom of speech. I believe Christianity is the only true religion. Muslims and Mormons cannot be called Christians because they do not believe what the Holy Bible says. Is that too difficult to understand? I don't know Obama's heart but he certainly doesn't project himself as a Christian. He made the remark that he believes there are many ways to heaven. That belief cancels out Christianity. There is only one way, according to the Bible, and that is the belief in Jesus Christ and what he did for us on the Cross .... period!
I am not intolerant of other religions, I just hate to see people end up in Hell because of their unbelief in Jesus Christ. It really grieves me that people don't understand this....
I rest my case.

#82958 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry for your stupidity and ignorance! Yes, I believe every word of what the Bible says. God can do anything! Yes, he even created YOU!...
Calling me "stupid" and "ignorant" is not very Christian of you. WWJD?
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

#82959 May 30, 2013
Dem-Run Illinois Sees Largest Spike In Food Stamp Rolls, 15.7% Of State’s Population Now On Food Stamps…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/29/dem-run-il...

More Obama Regime Intimidation? FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force Questioning Director Of Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/29/more-obama...

Emperor Obama Hints At Bypassing Congress If House Republicans Don’t Bow To His Demands…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/29/emperor-ob...

Dem-Run Illinois Sees Largest Spike In Food Stamp Rolls, 15.7% Of State’s Population Now On Food Stamps…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/29/dem-run-il...

Unreal: DNC Official Says Journalists Forfeit “Right To Gripe” If They Refuse Off-The-Record Meeting With Holder…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/29/unreal-dnc...

Mother Of Boston Bomber Whines:“He Is Locked Up Like A Dog, Like An Animal”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/29/mother-of-...

Even Though He Blatantly Lied, White House Says Holder “Testified Truthfully”…
~ He just told another lie!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/29/even-thoug...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82961 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I rest my case.
You need to because you don't have one!

CHEERS!
Tea Party NAZI Extremists

Chesterfield, MO

#82962 May 30, 2013
Tea Partier On Susan Collins:'Shoot Her' And She Would Listen On Immigration Reform

Two tea party activists joked on a conference call on Wednesday that the only way to get Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) to listen to their views on immigration reform would be to shoot her, and the response from others was only laughter and "oohs," according to ThinkProgress.

The statement was made during a Tea Party call hosted by the Eagle Forum group. The statements, made by two callers who didn't reveal their full names, was transcribed by ThinkProgress:

BOB FROM MAINE: I’m from Maine and our Tea Party will be meeting up next week. What is the best way that we can get our senator to listen to us?
ANOTHER CALLER: Shoot her.[laughter]

MODERATOR: Yes, we will shoot her with…(inaudible) and phone calls.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82963 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Calling me "stupid" and "ignorant" is not very Christian of you. WWJD?
WWJD? Tell the truth just like I did!

CHEERS!

Chesterfield, MO

#82964 May 30, 2013

This is the T Party. This is the group that claims to be involved in "social welfare" while they are suggesting that someone should "shoot" a US Senator.

This is the T Party that brought us Sharron Angle who wanted "second amendment remedies".
This is the T Party that gave us Allen West, who was elected as a Republican after being discharged from Read More... the military for "torture".
This is the T Party that gave us Christine O'Donnell, Joe Walsh and the Quitter herself.
Sadly, this is also the faces of the Republican Party. This is who is running the House and trying to run the Senate.
The T Party has cost the Republicans about 8 Senate seats in the past 3 yrs. It caused them to lose the popular vote in the House, the Senate and the WH in 2012.

Wouldn't Ike and Reagan be proud of what their Republican Party has become?

Chesterfield, MO

#82965 May 30, 2013
The REAL Truth:

Maybe this would be a good time to take away their guns.

Chesterfield, MO

#82966 May 30, 2013
The IRS WAS right:

Groups like this applied to be Social Welfare groups.

Remember that.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82967 May 30, 2013
Tea Party NAZI Extremists wrote:
Tea Partier On Susan Collins:'Shoot Her' And She Would Listen On Immigration Reform
Two tea party activists joked on a conference call on Wednesday that the only way to get Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) to listen to their views on immigration reform would be to shoot her, and the response from others was only laughter and "oohs," according to ThinkProgress.
The statement was made during a Tea Party call hosted by the Eagle Forum group. The statements, made by two callers who didn't reveal their full names, was transcribed by ThinkProgress:
BOB FROM MAINE: I’m from Maine and our Tea Party will be meeting up next week. What is the best way that we can get our senator to listen to us?

ANOTHER CALLER: Shoot her.[laughter]
MODERATOR: Yes, we will shoot her with…(inaudible) and phone calls.
No joking allowed, huh? Now if a Liberal would have said that.....it would be ok!

CHEERS!
Crazy Man

Troy, MO

#82968 May 30, 2013
I have been reading all this crap from all you, want to be, think you know it all , barbershop politicians. Get a hobby. Go fly a kite. Go fishing. Tell your family members,"I love you", or give them a hug. That's all is needed. Problems solved. Bring George Bush Jr. back in office and all lifes problems will end.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82969 May 30, 2013
Crazy Man wrote:
I have been reading all this crap from all you, want to be, think you know it all , barbershop politicians. Get a hobby. Go fly a kite. Go fishing. Tell your family members,"I love you", or give them a hug. That's all is needed. Problems solved. Bring George Bush Jr. back in office and all lifes problems will end.
Those things are all good! However, it won't solve this country's problems. I would love to see George Bush, Jr. back. I am sure he can see things he did wrong and would know how to do more things right than what we have now.

CHEERS!

Now I will go work on my hobby!.:)
Barbaras Bush

Saint Louis, MO

#82970 May 30, 2013
Crazy Man wrote:
What... Let Jr. finish what W couldn't destroy in 8 years?????

You are so right about it would be the END OF ALL LIFE ...it would be the Apocalypse!
Norton Mandela

Saint Louis, MO

#82971 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Those things are all good! However, it won't solve this country's problems. I would love to see George Bush, Jr. back. I am sure he can see things he did wrong and would know how to do more things right than what we have now.
CHEERS!
Now I will go work on my hobby!.:)
Hobby???...deepening your ignorance is now a hobby?

#82972 May 30, 2013
Crazy Man wrote:
While "George Bush Jr." was in office, all life's problems ended for far more than 100,000 Iraqis and over 4,000 US military personnel.

#82973 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Those things are all good! However, it won't solve this country's problems. I would love to see George Bush, Jr. back. I am sure he can see things he did wrong and would know how to do more things right than what we have now....
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#82974 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No joking allowed, huh? Now if a Liberal would have said that.....it would be ok!
CHEERS!
Funny ...liberals aren't sending ricin filled poison letters, like you right-wing nut cases are...it's NOT ok.

I suggest you give Westboro Baptist a call, I understand they are looking for someone to replace Rev. Phelps.

sad

Park Hills, MO

#82975 May 30, 2013
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>Funny ...liberals aren't sending ricin filled poison letters, like you right-wing nut cases are...it's NOT ok.

I suggest you give Westboro Baptist a call, I understand they are looking for someone to replace Rev. Phelps.
Thanks for proving your ignorance. FYI - I guess we can lump all "liberals" into your way of thinking as well? Last I checked not all republicans are baptist.
Nancy Piglosi

Tempe, AZ

#82976 May 30, 2013
Barbaras Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
What... Let Jr. finish what W couldn't destroy in 8 years?????
You are so right about it would be the END OF ALL LIFE ...it would be the Apocalypse!
I want to take this time to thank you for your willingness to be a shill for the good of our party. We rely heavily on drones like yourself to blather on and bleat like the sheep you are.
Are there any more Saint Louis Sock Puppet's like you back at the trailer court?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min guest 67,059
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 7 min Stray- Dog 8,502
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Limbertwig 182,756
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dalai Lama 76,534
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 6 hr Cody 26
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr woo-boy 35,344
Election Who's got your vote in the Michigan Senate race? (Oct '14) 9 hr Patrick G 5
More from around the web