|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

salad shooter wrote:
Are Republicans going to elect a gay man to Congress in MO's 8th Congressional District?
Why not, Republicans do it all the time.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
"Norton," I just found this article from Sept. 2012. A fragment of an ancient papyrus, written in Coptic, says that Jesus, in speaking to his disciples, referred to a woman as "My wife." This evidence correlates with the story in the modern book "The Da Vinci Code," which suggests that Jesus married Mary Magdalene, and the Merovingian kings of France descended from the bloodline of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene.
Fascinating! If you have any French blood, it is possible that you are descended from Jesus! How exciting!
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/09...
You are going to give Ole Norton a coronary with this news. As far as he is concerned, Christ was the result of a virgin birth and ended in a virgin death. On the up side it is good to see that he could raise more than just Lazarus.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
Michele Bachmann:‘God Wants Me To Earn 7 Figures For A Lobbying Firm’
WASHINGTON—Saying that it’s the Lord’s will, Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann announced on her website Wednesday that she has decided not to seek reelection in 2014 because God wants her to earn millions of dollars working for a high-powered lobbying firm.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/michele-bach...
I can't imagine what firm would hire this crackpot, but there are probably more than I would guess. Anything to get this dead weight out of Congress would be well done. I think she should start practicing saying "Do you want fries with that."

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
Michele Bachmann:‘God Wants Me To Earn 7 Figures For A Lobbying Firm’
WASHINGTON—Saying that it’s the Lord’s will, Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann announced on her website Wednesday that she has decided not to seek reelection in 2014 because God wants her to earn millions of dollars working for a high-powered lobbying firm.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/michele-bach...
Maybe she should write for the Onion. That seems right up her alley.
Lois Lerner

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Eric holder is under investigation for perjury.
I'm on paid vacation, hahahhahaha
Norton Mandela

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

You know, I bet that since MN has legalized Gay Marriage...Marcus has been getting ready to come out of the closet on Michelle Bachmann.

The GOP Scandal Festish couldn't be any funnier ... than a Mad Hatters Tea Pary!

Bye Bye Bachmann
CHEERS :)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

high tide and green grass wrote:
the run away train started with george bush republican... who took over a balanced budget..from clinton.. started two wars we couldnt pay for.. houseing market crashed...banks crashed.. then obama came in... still not good but better... and you want to vote republican? and bring the mess back? republicans are way outdated in their thinking.. their policys..and so on...think about it.. things were pretty good under clinton... vote for Hillary she already ran the country while bill was womanizing..
You don't listen to what's going on in D. C., do ya? Sounds like you are the one way outdated. There are some very serious problems going on there and I think Obama is in deep doo-doo.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

"Norton," I just found this article from Sept. 2012. A fragment of an ancient papyrus, written in Coptic, says that Jesus, in speaking to his disciples, referred to a woman as "My wife." This evidence correlates with the story in the modern book "The Da Vinci Code," which suggests that Jesus married Mary Magdalene, and the Merovingian kings of France descended from the bloodline of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene.
Fascinating! If you have any French blood, it is possible that you are descended from Jesus! How exciting!
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/09...
FYI, the Da Vinci Code is a bunch of nothing. There is no evidence in that MODERN book. Fascinating! AND exciting too, that it is a lot of BS! You need to get educated.

CHEERS!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are going to give Ole Norton a coronary with this news. As far as he is concerned, Christ was the result of a virgin birth and ended in a virgin death. On the up side it is good to see that he could raise more than just Lazarus.
There is MORE "bad news" for "Norton" in the "virgin birth" department. Turns out that an anteater mom in a zoo was believed to have had a "virgin birth," but the explanation was quite simple: embryonic diapause.

http://www.pawnation.com/2013/05/28/anteaters...
too funny

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Norton Mandela wrote:
You know, I bet that since MN has legalized Gay Marriage...Marcus has been getting ready to come out of the closet on Michelle Bachmann.

The GOP Scandal Festish couldn't be any funnier ... than a Mad Hatters Tea Pary!

Bye Bye Bachmann
CHEERS :)
Yep, love that the dems just keep those scandals coming! Haha
What a scandalist bunch they are!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't listen to what's going on in D. C., do ya? Sounds like you are the one way outdated. There are some very serious problems going on there and I think Obama is in deep doo-doo....
"doo-doo"? Poo-poo!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are going to give Ole Norton a coronary with this news. As far as he is concerned, Christ was the result of a virgin birth and ended in a virgin death. On the up side it is good to see that he could raise more than just Lazarus.
No problem! I know the truth while you dummies still have your head in the sand. Christ was born of a virgin and her name was Mary. On the up side he died for my sins and yours too. One day you will realize that "Ole Norton" knew what he was talking about.
All you fools need to wiseup!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There is MORE "bad news" for "Norton" in the "virgin birth" department. Turns out that an anteater mom in a zoo was believed to have had a "virgin birth," but the explanation was quite simple: embryonic diapause.
http://www.pawnation.com/2013/05/28/anteaters...
..........and you point is?

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, the Da Vinci Code is a bunch of nothing. There is no evidence in that MODERN book. Fascinating! AND exciting too, that it is a lot of BS! You need to get educated....
FYI, the "Da Vinci Code" movie was fascinating! I have visited the Musée du Louvre a couple of times, you know! How did you enjoy the Musée du Louvre?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"doo-doo"? Poo-poo!
Yeah, he is up to his elbows in it!

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem! I know the truth while you dummies still have your head in the sand. Christ was born of a virgin and her name was Mary. On the up side he died for my sins and yours too. One day you will realize that "Ole Norton" knew what he was talking about.
All you fools need to wiseup!...
Cite ANY contemporary historical record mentioning Jesus, other than your Bible, which, as we have seen, contains numerous errors.

The best non-Biblical historical record which mentions Jesus was written by Titus Flavius Josephus, a Jewish historian, around 93-94 A.D., which time is not exactly "contemporary." Although the Romans kept extensive records, there is no official Roman record which mentions Jesus.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he is up to his elbows in it!...
Sorry, "Norton"! It is YOU who is up to your NECK in "doo-doo"!
Bill Clinton

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

I vote for Amber Piveral. She is a slut
Gun Grabbing Commies

Squires, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

high tide and green grass wrote:
the run away train started with george bush republican... who took over a balanced budget..from clinton.. started two wars we couldnt pay for.. houseing market crashed...banks crashed.. then obama came in... still not good but better... and you want to vote republican? and bring the mess back? republicans are way outdated in their thinking.. their policys..and so on...think about it.. things were pretty good under clinton... vote for Hillary she already ran the country while bill was womanizing..
What have you been smoking?

DEMOCRATS IN THEIR OWN WORDS COVERING UP FANNIE MAE, FREDDIE MAC SCANDAL
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis

At a 2004 hearing see Democrat after Democrat covering up and attacking the regulations to protect Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (their Cash Cows) that are now destroying our economy because the Democrats let them cheat.

WMD QUOTES FROM DEMOCRATS

Clinton: Iraq Has Abused Its Final Chance

Be Classy

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
Mocking someone's religion...regardless of what religion it is inappropriate and shameful

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••