Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that a LIBERAL designed that form? You continue to show us how clueless you are!
I really don't know who did it but it was some idiot with nothing better to do. Why don't people use their talent for productive things instead of showing their stupidity?(I guess you are the wrong one to ask that question)

CHEERS!
salad shooter

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Are Republicans going to elect a gay man to Congress in MO's 8th Congressional District?

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know who did it but it was some idiot with nothing better to do. Why don't people use their talent for productive things instead of showing their stupidity?(I guess you are the wrong one to ask that question)...
No, "Norton." You are the wrong one to have asked that question.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Squires, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Shane Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
For the love of God, Stop posting this insane crap.
You are single handedly ruining the reptuation of Christian County MO. I've asked the sherif to look into what your doing.
Mayor
Shane Nelson
Well Mayor Shane Nelson, this, was, a free Country, and I'm exercising my FIRST AMENDMENT (AMENDMENT I) to the United States Constitution which, prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, as one of the ten amendments that comprise the Bill of Rights.

http://melaniekillingervowell.files.wordpress...
Gun Grabbing Commies

Squires, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Biden Tells Trinidad and Tobago: America Forces 11 Million Illegal Immigrants To “Constantly Live In Fear”…
~ Just like obozo this lap dog clown goes to another country and runs down our country! Illegal immigrants SHOULD live in Fear. If they don't want to live in fear then they should GET LEAGAL!

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/29/biden-tell...

What about the Arizona Mom In Mexican Prison now. I believe that she Was Framed. This is allowed while our guberment allows illegal into this country. The demoncrap clowns in washington are more concerned about the health, wealth, safety of illegals than they are about our own LEGAL citizens!
http://www.inquisitr.com/678689/arizona-mom-i...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, "Norton." You are the wrong one to have asked that question.
I think I hit the nail on the head, Dawgie!

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
... GET LEAGAL!...
Get "LEAGAL" yourself, "GunHugger"!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I hit the nail on the head, Dawgie!...
That's what you always think. You are wrong.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

There are still some good, hard-working Republicans left, who are willing to "reach across the aisle" to accomplish positive things for this country! For example: NJ Governor Christie! Take hope, moderate Republicans! Wrest your hijacked party back from the extremist right-wing Neo-CONs who are a menace to the US!

Headline: Chris Christie’s Job Approval Rockets To Record 77% In Wake Of Hurricane Sandy

http://www.mediaite.com/online/chris-christie...

From "Mediaite":{QUOTE} New Jersey’s outspoken Republican Gov. Chris Christie frustrated members of his party when he praised President Barack Obama’s response to Hurricane Sandy just days before the 2012 presidential election. Christie’s bipartisan approach to storm relief has, however, endeared him to the Garden State’s Democrats. A new poll shows Christie’s job approval rating has rocketed to a personal record of 77 percent with a majority of New Jersey Democrats giving Christie positive marks.{END QUOTE}
GOOD NEWS For America

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Breaking News

Tea Pary sweetheart Michelle Bachmann will not seek re-election...

she claims ethics investigation has nothign to do with it...LOL
Bye Bye Bachmann

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

She must be exhausted from eight years of accomplishing nothing.

Rolmfao!!!
Bye Bye Bachmann

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

So... who's going to be the new poster girl for the tea party?

Ted Cruz?

Rolmfao!!!!
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Michele Bachmann:‘God Wants Me To Earn 7 Figures For A Lobbying Firm’
WASHINGTON—Saying that it’s the Lord’s will, Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann announced on her website Wednesday that she has decided not to seek reelection in 2014 because God wants her to earn millions of dollars working for a high-powered lobbying firm.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/michele-bach...
high tide and green grass

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

the run away train started with george bush republican... who took over a balanced budget..from clinton.. started two wars we couldnt pay for.. houseing market crashed...banks crashed.. then obama came in... still not good but better... and you want to vote republican? and bring the mess back? republicans are way outdated in their thinking.. their policys..and so on...think about it.. things were pretty good under clinton... vote for Hillary she already ran the country while bill was womanizing..
Norton Mandela

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
Michele Bachmann:‘God Wants Me To Earn 7 Figures For A Lobbying Firm’
WASHINGTON—Saying that it’s the Lord’s will, Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann announced on her website Wednesday that she has decided not to seek reelection in 2014 because God wants her to earn millions of dollars working for a high-powered lobbying firm.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/michele-bach...
She is on a "Mission From God"!!!!
CHEERS :)
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Norton Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
She is on a "Mission From God"!!!!
She needs a high colonic to get a load off her mind!!!
Norton Mandela

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>She needs a high colonic to get a load off her mind!!!
I've heard that besides her legal troubles, shes also having marital problems...hahahaha!!!!

It seems to me, that Christmas has come early...LOL!
JOY TO THE WORLD!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

"Norton," I just found this article from Sept. 2012. A fragment of an ancient papyrus, written in Coptic, says that Jesus, in speaking to his disciples, referred to a woman as "My wife." This evidence correlates with the story in the modern book "The Da Vinci Code," which suggests that Jesus married Mary Magdalene, and the Merovingian kings of France descended from the bloodline of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene.

Fascinating! If you have any French blood, it is possible that you are descended from Jesus! How exciting!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/09...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 141,320
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 min Donnie 71,621
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min West Virginia land owner 54,104
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min The WB 49,874
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min Bob Bakian 17,156
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 30 min Delinger 56,364
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 39 min The Real Not Landrieu 2,663
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••