Baked Tater

Drury, MO

#82746 May 24, 2013
Clinton 2016 wrote:
Hahahaha! What a joke! "You could do worse"
Poor lady couldn't keep her husband in line...can't imagine what a "hot mess" that administration would be like.
I did not have sexual relations with that woman. She just slobbed my nob while I stuck a cuban up her vajayjay.
Baked Tater

Drury, MO

#82747 May 24, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Ok Liberals, I will have to concede on this one. President Obama finally made a brilliant decision. Maybe now we can get to the bottom of something. He ordered Holder to investigate Holder. Such brillance!

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/24/obama-asks-...
How much you wanna bet Holder says Holder did nothing wrong?
Palin 2016

Saint Louis, MO

#82748 May 24, 2013
Clinton 2016 wrote:
Hahahaha! What a joke! "You could do worse"
Poor lady couldn't keep her husband in line...can't imagine what a "hot mess" that administration would be like.
What does Bristol Palin and train tracks have in common?

Both were laid by men across this country!
Palin 2016

Saint Louis, MO

#82749 May 24, 2013
Baked Tater wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you wanna bet Holder says Holder did nothing wrong?
Yep...sort of like WMD's?
Doc

Rogersville, MO

#82750 May 24, 2013
Palin 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>What does Bristol Palin and train tracks have in common?

Both were laid by men across this country!
What do you and train tracks have in common?

Both were laid by men across this country.
Doc

Rogersville, MO

#82751 May 24, 2013
Ok Liberals, I will have to concede on this one. President Obama finally made a brilliant decision. Maybe now we can get to the bottom of something. He ordered Holder to investigate Holder. Such brillance!
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/24/obama-asks-...
Check this shit out...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/24/to...

Instead of meeting with immigration officers Obama decided to have a bunch of criminals up to the oval office. This has got to be the most clueless idiot we have ever had for a president and that's saying a lot after Bush.
FOX is Dangerous To USA

Saint Louis, MO

#82752 May 24, 2013
Fox is more dangerous than any terrorist.
GOP is Dangerous To USA

Saint Louis, MO

#82753 May 24, 2013
The Republican Party continues to split right before our very eyes. All you have to do is watch them to realize it.
Polls show that the Republican Party is too extreme in their views. They can thank the T Party for that.
There's an old country song that says "You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything."
GOP is Dangerous To USA

Saint Louis, MO

#82754 May 24, 2013
NOTICE: Please Don't Feed The GOP-Piranha! They Eat Each Other.
GOP is Dangerous To USA

Saint Louis, MO

#82755 May 24, 2013
Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Check this shit out...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/24/to...
Instead of meeting with immigration officers Obama decided to have a bunch of criminals up to the oval office. This has got to be the most clueless idiot we have ever had for a president and that's saying a lot after Bush.
it will be pretty good when the Tea Party destroys the GOP.

I will probably be dead before I see another conservative occupying the White House except as
a Defense Secretary or Military Attache. LOL
Doc

Rogersville, MO

#82756 May 24, 2013
GOP is Dangerous To USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I will probably be dead before I see another conservative occupying the White House except as
Dude you are nothing but a whacko so understand this; I could care less what you have to say.
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

#82757 May 24, 2013
GOP is Dangerous To USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You full of Shit. Obozo sent his clowns at the IRS to shut down the Tea Parties and that is one of many ways that obozo stole the last election, Chicago thug politics! A bunch of goon mobsters!

The Tea Party did make a big difference in 2010 and they will do so again, since obozo and his clowns got caught. They all should go to prison!
GOP is Dangerous To USA

Saint Louis, MO

#82758 May 25, 2013
Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you are nothing but a whacko so understand this; I could care less what you have to say.
Dude ...I OWN YOU!!!
LOL
GOP is Dangerous To USA

Saint Louis, MO

#82759 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You full of Shit. Obozo sent his clowns at the IRS to shut down the Tea Parties and that is one of many ways that obozo stole the last election, Chicago thug politics! A bunch of goon mobsters!
The Tea Party did make a big difference in 2010 and they will do so again, since obozo and his clowns got caught. They all should go to prison!
Alex is right...U R A COWARD!!!

Better ask for the check...Because your Tea Party is over!!!!
Alex the Man

Sparta, MO

#82760 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
What law did "they" break? How did High Lord Obama "steal" the last election?

I ask these seriously. I'm very curious about your beliefs. Not whatever website you use to back them up. I invite you to use this as your forum and let's enter into a respectful debate.
GOP is Dangerous to USA

Saint Louis, MO

#82761 May 25, 2013
The Republicans pandered to these people shamelessly in 2009, to get their votes in the 2010 elections, they got it, and now they are stuck with a big group of ANTI American legislators, who are destroying their party from within, and driving away any moderate Repubs left still voting for them.

After this last election, they spent millions trying to figure out what most of us already knew, Read More... that they had as a party become so extreme, that the majority of voters just could not vote for these people, and now they are caught between realizing that FACT, and yet dealing with these people who will continue to make it even worse for their party. For proof of this, one needs to look no further, than to the many states who elected Teapublicon Governors and legislators in 2010, to see how totally unhappy people in their states are with them, and that they will NOT be reelected in 2014.
As proof to how messed up their party is, look at Virginia right now, and how they just decided who their candidate for Lieutenant Governor would be in this election. They did not decide by the voters of the state, but by a Teapublicon convention, where a few extremists decided who their candidate would be, and who is so extreme, that their very far right candidate for Governor will not even associate himself with this guy. They are clearly a group of totally clueless people, who are incapable of learning ANYTHING from the past election, that they can nominate all of the extreme candidates they want, who will then go on to lose in the general election. THIS will be what keeps the Teapublicon party in the minority for years to come, and Sen. McCain has been around long enough to know this truth.
TeaNUTS will Destroy USA

Saint Louis, MO

#82762 May 25, 2013
This was the Tea-Nuts goals and accomplishments.

The Tea-Party said they were taking the White House.A Democrat still sits in the Oval Office.

The Tea-Party said they would take the Senate.The Senate is still Liberal and the Conservatives lost seats.

The Tea-Party said they would increase their majority in the House.They lost 9 seats.
“Todd Akin GONE,,, Scott Brown,,,GONE,,,, Allen West,,, GONE,,, HEY TEA PARTY!!! guess who is getting thrown into Boston Harbour?”
Alex the Man

Sparta, MO

#82763 May 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL YOURSELF! You take the Bible out of context as usual!:(
CHEERS!
Nortie!, Serious question about Pat Robertson, do you agree with him saying that God is punishing us when stuff like 9/11 happens?

Doesn't Jesus's redemption of the human race keep us safe from God's wrath? How does that work?

Take gay people for example. They are one of Robertson's favorite targets. The thing is, don't they technically have Jesus's love and forgiveness or at least a chance at it no matter what?
TeaNUTS will Destroy USA

Saint Louis, MO

#82764 May 25, 2013
Let the TPers break away from the Repubs and see how far they get without the GOP money and backing.

TPers have got to come to the realization that the country is seeing them for who they really are...all bark and not bite.
TeaNUTS will Destroy USA

Saint Louis, MO

#82765 May 25, 2013
Tea Party vs Republican FAULT LINES

Ted (McCarthy) Cruz: "It's your fault John ... "
John (Crash) McCain: "No, it's your fault Ted ... "

Ted (McCarthy) Cruz: "It's your fault ... "
John (Crash) McCain: "No, it's your fault ... "

Ted (McCarthy) Cruz: "It's your fault ... "
John (Crash) McCain: "No, it's your fault ... "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min Mississippi gurl 149,352
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Uncle Tab 153,316
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min That Fart Guy 18,337
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min xxxrayted 30,985
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min OMTE 55,392
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 17 min Dalai Lama 58,099
Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 25 min KatBrownKohl 232
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••