Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82591 May 19, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
So Norton ...you ARE admitting... that science trumps superstition, that astronauts(NOT TO MENTION GALLILEO) prove that teaching a fundamentalist interpretation of Bible scriptures to be wrong.
Thank You For This Your Confession.
I now rest my case
CHEERS!
Stupid comments as usual!
I just consider the source........!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82592 May 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Norton," I have warned you in the past about judging whether others are "Christian," or not. You judge that President Obama is not a Christian. You judge that Mitt Romney is not a Christian.(I suspect that you believe that the Pope is not a Christian.)
Remember what happened to Herod, when set himself up to be God as you have done. Beware!
We live as citizens of the United States of America. We are guided by the Constitution of the USA. And the constitution clearly allows "many paths" -- in other words, "freedom of religion" -- for all US citizens.
Obviously, you would like for the USA, and the world, to be a theocracy -- ruled, no doubt, by some "high priest" of your favorite sect.
Anybody, whether it is Obama or somebody else, that believes there are many ways to Heaven cannot be a true Christian because it is not bibical..........period!

I'm sorry for your ignorance!

CHEERS!
Dawg Loves Dan

United States

#82593 May 19, 2013
I see the father and son retard duo of Dawg and the St Louis "Pole" Dancer spent another family bonding day making fools out of themselves on Topix. Dawg even let his boyfriend DanFromSISSYville take a break from gobbling knobs for rent money and join in their family stupidity.

They have to be the most pathetically sad family in Missouri.

By the way Dawg, Norton owned you and your retard kid again today. LMFAO!!!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82594 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
We certainly can all agree that you are not a Bible scholar.
What question(s) do I want you to answer?
Let's revisit my question about who visited the tomb of Jesus in the morning of the Day of Resurrection, and what did they see. I have asked you this question numerous times for over a year, and so far you have been unable to provide an answer to this simple little question.
I won't answer that particular question because you just want to take the answer I would give out of context........like you do everything else. You enjoy the mockery! You could care less about the truth. You are a scoffer and the Lord will deal with you! I suspect you google a particular word so you can find a scripture that you can scrutinize.......out of context of course.
You think people are more stupid than you are!

CHEERS!
GOP The Party Of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#82595 May 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't answer that particular question because you just want to take the answer I would give out of context........like you do everything else. You enjoy the mockery! You could care less about the truth. You are a scoffer and the Lord will deal with you! I suspect you google a particular word so you can find a scripture that you can scrutinize.......out of context of course.
You think people are more stupid than you are!
CHEERS!
n

No Norton ...you don't want the truth...that you are stupid isn't even open for discussion...you prove that with your posts.

On the plus side your posts can used to prove you are eligible for disability ..since you are in advanced dementia!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#82596 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Not having tax-free status prevented all the Tea Party organizations from registering voters?
Boy, THAT is a nutty story.
In fact, it is SO nutty that I believe that those Tea Party organizations were probably violating IRS rules regarding political activity.
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#82597 May 20, 2013
The GOP IS Irelevant wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha...soon the teas bags will have to start re branding old scandals
or working on really bad sequels
wait ...we're already there...Ha!!!!
x factor

Dexter, MO

#82598 May 20, 2013
x wrote:
would not vote for a republican. democrat do or die!!!!!!!!!!
Die!!!
Dawg Loves Dan

United States

#82599 May 20, 2013
GOP The Party Of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>n

No Norton ...you don't want the truth...that you are stupid isn't even open for discussion...you prove that with your posts.

On the plus side your posts can used to prove you are eligible for disability ..since you are in advanced dementia!
ROFLMAO!!! The stupidest person on the planet is trying to call someone else stupid. Now that is some funny stuff.

There are only 3 people here that prove they are stupid and that is you and your two daddies, Dawg and DanFromSISSYville.

Now go find some "poles" to dance on and help Dan earn the rent money. His mouth needs a break from all the knobs he has to gobble.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Branson, MO

#82600 May 20, 2013
x factor wrote:
<quoted text>
Die!!!
Go ahead, make my day! The world would be a better place!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82601 May 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid comments as usual!
I just consider the source........!.
"Norton," we also consider the source when responding to your assertion that the earth is flat, based upon your bible.

#82602 May 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody, whether it is Obama or somebody else, that believes there are many ways to Heaven cannot be a true Christian because it is not bibical .......... period!
I'm sorry for your ignorance!...
I agree with you this time, "Norton." According to your bible, there is only one way to Heaven, and that is by believing upon Jesus Christ.

However, there are hundreds of religions in addition to your rather small sect. Many of the believers in those religions think that there are ways to Heaven other than believing in your Christ.

I am sorry for your ignorance of religions, and your religious bigotry!

#82603 May 20, 2013
Dawg Loves Dan wrote:
I see the father and son retard duo of Dawg and the St Louis "Pole" Dancer spent another family bonding day making fools out of themselves on Topix. Dawg even let his boyfriend DanFromSISSYville take a break from gobbling knobs for rent money and join in their family stupidity.
They have to be the most pathetically sad family in Missouri.
By the way Dawg, Norton owned you and your retard kid again today. LMFAO!!!!
So, "I-CON," how come since Saturday you have been too afraid to post using your own "I-CON" screen name? Getting too hot for you and your "Cliff Notes," eh? ROFL!

The only thing you are able to do is to post insults. You have NO intellectual ability to debate, or discuss, any subject -- other than you own lack of knowledge.

#82604 May 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't answer that particular question because you just want to take the answer I would give out of context ........ like you do everything else. You enjoy the mockery! You could care less about the truth. You are a scoffer and the Lord will deal with you! I suspect you google a particular word so you can find a scripture that you can scrutinize ....... out of context of course.
You think people are more stupid than you are!...
1. You say you "won't answer that particular question" because I want to take the answer you give "out of context." No -- I will simply discuss your answer by referring to the words of your bible. Face it! You will not answer that particular question because in your innermost heart you know that your answer would prove the numerous errors contained in your bible. You simply cannot face that truth.

2. YOU are the one who "could care less about the truth." You are so afraid of the truth that you will not answer my question -- which REVEALS the truth about the errancy of your bible.

3. Your "out of context" argument is growing thin, "Norton." It is your ONLY response to the truth, and you know it.

4. Regarding my thinking that people are more stupid than I am: At the present moment, I can only think of one!

#82605 May 20, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Here comes "Poor Johnny One Note" again!_8-)

Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82606 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree with you this time, "Norton." According to your bible, there is only one way to Heaven, and that is by believing upon Jesus Christ.
However, there are hundreds of religions in addition to your rather small sect. Many of the believers in those religions think that there are ways to Heaven other than believing in your Christ.
I am sorry for your ignorance of religions, and your religious bigotry!
Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins, was buried, rose again out of the grave, and was seen by hundreds accending to Heaven. None of the other religions can claim this! Jesus Christ is alive and well and will return again. None of the other religions can claim this. I am sorry for your ignorance and hard-headedness. The Bible also says there will be many false religions. There will be many that claim to be the Messiah.......false prophets! It is strange that Christianity is the religion (and I hate the word religion) that is picked on. Perhaps because Satan knows his time is short and he is working overtime to try to convince people not to believe in Jesus. If you study the Bible, you know beyond a shadow of a doubt, it is true. The signs are upon us and the return of Christ is near. Some don't think he has come yet, others think he was just a prophet. WOW, are they in for a surprise!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82607 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
1. You say you "won't answer that particular question" because I want to take the answer you give "out of context." No -- I will simply discuss your answer by referring to the words of your bible. Face it! You will not answer that particular question because in your innermost heart you know that your answer would prove the numerous errors contained in your bible. You simply cannot face that truth.
2. YOU are the one who "could care less about the truth." You are so afraid of the truth that you will not answer my question -- which REVEALS the truth about the errancy of your bible.
3. Your "out of context" argument is growing thin, "Norton." It is your ONLY response to the truth, and you know it.
4. Regarding my thinking that people are more stupid than I am: At the present moment, I can only think of one!
OK, you go first and tell me what those errors are that you believe. Then we will discuss it! You just want to try to prove the Bible is not true. So, go for it!

CHEERS!

#82608 May 20, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Here comes "Poor Johnny One Note" yet once again!_8-)

Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82609 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
"Norton," we also consider the source when responding to your assertion that the earth is flat, based upon your bible.
Prove it!

CHEERS!

#82610 May 20, 2013
Dawg Loves Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! The stupidest person on the planet is trying to call someone else stupid. Now that is some funny stuff.
There are only 3 people here that prove they are stupid and that is you and your two daddies, Dawg and DanFromSISSYville.
Now go find some "poles" to dance on and help Dan earn the rent money. His mouth needs a break from all the knobs he has to gobble.
Here comes "I-CON Elmo" with his:

http://tinyurl.com/sayvulgarity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Uncle Tab 240,267
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 32 min jeb stuart 84,430
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... (Dec '14) 6 hr JustMe 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 hr Pork 92,174
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Arkansas's ... (Oct '14) Tue Real Rick 8
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 28 WarForOil 11,311
Election IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Aug 28 Sea Hawk 1,306
More from around the web