Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 3,852)

Showing posts 77,021 - 77,040 of94,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that your god created man, but did not create ecstasy?
God created man and gave him a free will. Sooooooooo! You should know. You seem to think you know everything else, so why ask me?

CHEERS!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
9 more post from Yellow Dawg and he still cant come up with anything worthwhile to say. Just the same old rinse and repeat stupidly that he posts while he sits there an fondles himself.
Definition of "Icon": I-CON

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! It's always best to tell the truth!...
So why don't you start telling the truth about all the errors in your bible?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said where I heard that! I am not worried about where my name is written Dawg. It is you that should be worried. Your record is stuck ...... go change it!...
That is correct, "Norton." You did not say where you "heard that." So tell us -- was it on Fox News, or not.

(And ... another thing. Your similes are "stuck." In the 20th Century. Try asking any kid what "your record is stuck" means. "Old fuddy-duddy" is thy name.)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That is correct, "Norton." You did not say where you "heard that." So tell us -- was it on Fox News, or not.
(And ... another thing. Your similes are "stuck." In the 20th Century. Try asking any kid what "your record is stuck" means. "Old fuddy-duddy" is thy name.)
Yeah, Dawg, I just heard it again and it was on Fox News about the database. The IRS is the big duck that will control Obamacare. How interesting! That is why they want a database on everybody. They want control of your very life. Guess what! Obamacare will be repealed! I hope Obama has to get down on his knees and apologize to the citizens of the USA for the mess he has caused. I don't know anybody that wants the government controlling their life. Obamacare would tell you when, where, if and how to squat. You think it would be so wonderful for everybody to have healthcare and blah, blah, blah..........when, in fact, it would be horrible. They are just a bunch of liars and anybody is a fool to believe what they say. Then can't even keep their stories straight and it is coming DOWN on them......))

CHEERS!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
God created man and gave him a free will. Sooooooooo! You should know. You seem to think you know everything else, so why ask me?...
I know what I know. But more importantly, and unlike you -- I also know what I do NOT know.

Here is "God's idea of free will": Kiss my azz, or burn in Hell.
FLAT EARTH GOPvangelicals

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So why don't you start telling the truth about all the errors in your bible?
Maybe Norton should start with that Earth is flat thingy?

Can We Have An Amen for Brother DAWG!!!!

Game Point
Eric I Dont Know Holder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Summary of Eric Holder's testimony yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Either Eric is lying and should be prosecuted or he is totally incompetent and should be fired.

I just don't know!
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Isn't this just sweet, Dawg and his son spending another father-son act like dumdasses day on Topix.
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Eric I Dont Know Holder wrote:
Summary of Eric Holder's testimony yesterday:

Either Eric is lying and should be prosecuted or he is totally incompetent and should be fired.

I just don't know!
This is why Dawg and his retarded son are so in love with Obama and his cronies. They are clueless idiots just like them.
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Dawg, I just heard it again and it was on Fox News about the database. The IRS is the big duck that will control Obamacare. How interesting! That is why they want a database on everybody. They want control of your very life. Guess what! Obamacare will be repealed! I hope Obama has to get down on his knees and apologize to the citizens of the USA for the mess he has caused. I don't know anybody that wants the government controlling their life. Obamacare would tell you when, where, if and how to squat. You think it would be so wonderful for everybody to have healthcare and blah, blah, blah..........when, in fact, it would be horrible. They are just a bunch of liars and anybody is a fool to believe what they say. Then can't even keep their stories straight and it is coming DOWN on them......))

CHEERS!
Don't confuse Dawg with the truth. Can't you see he is already struggling with reality? The last thing he needs is for that tiny brain of his to be overloaded with the truth.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Dawg, I just heard it again and it was on Fox News about the database. The IRS is the big duck that will control Obamacare. How interesting! That is why they want a database on everybody. They want control of your very life. Guess what! Obamacare will be repealed! I hope Obama has to get down on his knees and apologize to the citizens of the USA for the mess he has caused. I don't know anybody that wants the government controlling their life. Obamacare would tell you when, where, if and how to squat. You think it would be so wonderful for everybody to have healthcare and blah, blah, blah .......... when, in fact, it would be horrible. They are just a bunch of liars and anybody is a fool to believe what they say. Then can't even keep their stories straight and it is coming DOWN on them......))..
You just heard it AGAIN? On Fox News? Well, it must be true! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

The IRS will NOT "control Obamacare." I admit that I have not read anything about which US Government department will do that chore, but I am betting on "United States Department of Health and Human Services."

Look, "Norton." If you hate this government so much, why don't you move to your favorite nation Israel. Where only 2% of the Israeli citizens are Christian, and YOUR sect is not even officially recognized at all?
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
OBAMA WENT TO BED AND NOW THEY ARE DEAD! He had to get his beauty sleep.

obama: The Buck don't stop here, it stops over there. I don't know what happened, I went to bed.

Holder: Hey I don't know anything about that. You crackers are just trying to cause trouble cause we be black and you all are RACIST CRACKERS.

Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people'
http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshgerstein/03...

ERIC HOLDER: MINORITIES TOO STUPID TO ACQUIRE VOTER ID!
http://angrywhitedude.com/2012/08/eric-holder...

NOW before you DumbAssLiberals call me a racist, I'd vote for the black man at the video link below in a heart's beat!
Isn't is convienent how Obama and Holder are always out of the loop on things that happen under them. We might as well not even have a President or an Attorney General. They don't know anything going on.

They are so stupid they are making Biden and Pelosi look like rocket scientists.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You just heard it AGAIN? On Fox News? Well, it must be true! Ah, hahahahahahaha!
The IRS will NOT "control Obamacare." I admit that I have not read anything about which US Government department will do that chore, but I am betting on "United States Department of Health and Human Services."
Look, "Norton." If you hate this government so much, why don't you move to your favorite nation Israel. Where only 2% of the Israeli citizens are Christian, and YOUR sect is not even officially recognized at all?
You are just plain stupid! You are the one that needs to worry about this government you love so much. You don't have enough sense to know what is really going on. You are also clueless about Israel, too. I know there are not many christians there, YET!

P. S. Just can't wait for Jay Carney to speak again. He sticks his foot in his mouth every time he opens it! Makes me think of you!.........

CHEERS!

CHEERS!
Eric I Dont Know Holder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

More INCOMPETENCE from the Holder DOJ:

Watchdog: Witness protection lost track of 'known or suspected terrorists,' let others board planes

The Justice Department temporarily lost track of two known or suspected terrorists who were in the witness protection program -- and allowed others on the no-fly list to board commercial flights -- according to a watchdog report which fueled criticism of the administration.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/16/wa...

Eric Holder is an incompetent and unqualified idiot. He should NOT be our nations top law enforcement officer.
Eric I Dont Know Holder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't is convienent how Obama and Holder are always out of the loop on things that happen under them. We might as well not even have a President or an Attorney General. They don't know anything going on.
They are so stupid they are making Biden and Pelosi look like rocket scientists.
They aren't out of the loop they are just liars. It is catching up with them though. They can't run and hide forever.
Eric I Dont Know Holder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes they will. Maybe you should read up on it before making statements that show you don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about.

If someone doesn't like our government why should they move? It is our duty to question our government and if we don't agree with it to work towards changing it. You just think he should take the Holder/Obama approach and run away. Does the yellow in your name stand for coward? It must!
GOP Zombie Freaks

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The Icon wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why Dawg and his retarded son are so in love with Obama and his cronies. They are clueless idiots just like them.
Eric totally slapped down Isa the arsonist...

you sound like you did predicting the Romney landslide...you need to get back on your meds and come down off the ceiling like Rove...LOL
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

<quoted text>Yes they will. Maybe you should read up on it before making statements that show you don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about.

If someone doesn't like our government why should they move? It is our duty to question our government and if we don't agree with it to work towards changing it. You just think he should take the Holder/Obama approach and run away. Does the yellow in your name stand for coward? It must!
Dawg and his retarded son from St Louis are both gutless coward. You have to excuse the St Louis one he is very mentally ill as shown by his posts.
The Icon

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

<quoted text>They aren't out of the loop they are just liars. It is catching up with them though. They can't run and hide forever.
They are Liberals, being liars is a just part of who they are. All Liberals are liars. They wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the head.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,021 - 77,040 of94,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••